Fragments Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff looked down at the table. He stared mindlessly at his plate of food. He felt drunk and disorientated. Jim had been pouring him full glasses of wine all evening.

"I would appreciate it if you helped me out here, Jeff," Jim continued. "You could help me lure your wife into bed. I think you're just as keen for me to succeed and do that as I am."

Jeff looked up from his dinner plate. He turned his head. He vaguely watched his older next door neighbor. Jeff scratched his head. He looked bleary eyed. Jim knew Jeff couldn't hold his drink.

"How do you mean, Jim?"

"Well Jeff, I think you like watching and listening to Erika and me when we're together. I actually think you like watching and listening far more than you like doing. Face it - if you were man enough for Erika, then I wouldn't be here tonight with a shot at her, would I. There's no way I would have gotten this close to her if you were an average sort of guy like me. I would have never allowed a guy like me to kiss Erika if I were you."

Jeff licked his upper lip. He picked up his glass. He drank. He put his glass back down.

"What do you want me to do," Jeff asked.

"Simple enough, I'm going to keep escalating this thing between your wife and me. I just want you to encourage and support Erika so she's comfortable with that. I want you to encourage her to let me escalate with her. I want you to tell her she should have feelings for me and she should explore her feelings with me. Erika does love you. You do have some influence over her. Following my instructions will make it easier for me to overcome her resistance, win her love, and allow me to take her away from you, like we both want."

Jeff softly gasped. He drank more wine. Jim watched him. Jeff spoke.

"I'm not sure I want you to take Erika away from me. I am married to her. I do love her."

"Yes, you do want me to do that," Jim insisted, "I know your type. That's exactly what you want me to do. You need to follow my instructions. You'll do as you're told. Erika belongs to me. She belongs in bed with me."

Jeff licked his upper lip again. He was red faced. Jim continued speaking.

"She's far too much for you to handle anyway - isn't that true - I can tell the type and Erika's certainly that type. Some women can never get enough. Does she follow you around the apartment all day, pestering you for it?"

Jeff drank his wine. He ran his fingers through his hair. He nodded. He finally spoke.

"Yeah, Erika's usually glued to me whenever I'm home. She runs into my arms as soon as she sees me coming through the front door. She never gives me a moment's peace or rest - she just stares at me in silence, rubs herself up against me, grabs my hand and it's off to bed we go. We have sex and I think she's happy and satisfied, but then she's in my face and she's ready to go again, just half an hour later. And so we're back to bed again. It never stops some days. We're constantly going to the bedroom over and over. Erika needs so much sex. It's like some sort of drug she must have every day or else she has to deal with the symptoms of withdrawal."

"Well, see, here's how I can help you out, Jeff," Jim said firmly, his prick hard in his pants, his determination to have Erika just as strong as his cock.

"Sometimes she gets really angry when I try and get out of bed," Jeff complained, cutting Jim off. "Sometimes she gets so cranky if I just can't do it anymore. She's just, she's just, she's just..."

"Insatiable, yeah I know the type well. I've dealt with this sort of woman before. You really should rely on my expertise here, Jeff. I really can help you out with this."

Jeff drank his wine. Jim continued.

"Look, support my plan, Jeff. I'll let you watch and listen as I take Erika away from you - that'll be your reward for helping me out here, Jeff. I'll let you watch as I undress her and make love to her in your bed. I'm sure you'll just love that. I imagine experiencing something like that would be the most enjoyable thing for you."

Jeff gasped. Jeff was about to say something, but the toilet flushed, then the tap started and then finished. Erika was on her way back. She had been gone for a while.

"What have you two been whispering and conspiring about while I've been away," Erika asked with a big grin on her pretty face as she returned to the table and sat down.

"We were just talking about how sexy you look tonight, Erika," Jim stated, before Jeff could get a word in.

"Oh right, really," Erika stated with a cheeky smile.

Erika then burst into happy laughter. She watched both Jim and Jeff with sparkling eyes. A moment later Erika looked at her husband and gave him the signal to go do the dishes. Jeff unsteadily got to his feet, turned and wandered off into the kitchen as Jim and Erika gazed at each other: a moment later Jim stood up, then went to Erika and offered her his hand. She took it with a beaming smile and stood up. They almost ran to the couch together while Jeff began filling the kitchen sink with hot soapy water.

*

Jeff could hear the two of them at it. Jeff was standing in the kitchen. He was at the kitchen sink with his hands in the hot soapy water. He held a dishwashing cloth in his right hand and a dirty plate in his left hand. He was rubbing the cloth against the plate. He soon made the plate squeaky clean. He lifted the gleaming white plate from the soapy water and placed it down in the drying rack.

Jeff was about to pick up another dirty plate and drop it into the water but he was interrupted.

"I love it when you kiss me there, Jim," Erika softly said from the couch. "You make me feel so good, honey when you do that."

"You like it when I kiss and nibble on your earlobe," Jim gently asked.

"No, I don't like it, I love it," Erika softly replied, before she sighed and said no more.

Jeff picked up the dirty plate. He almost fumbled it. He wasn't watching what he was doing. He snatched at it. He managed to let the plate slip from his fingers over the sink so it dropped in where it was supposed to go. The tower of dirty crockery on his left, however, threatened to tumble. Jeff gasped and grabbed the edges of the tower. He managed to make it stable so he could keep doing the washing up.

Jeff listened from his position at the kitchen sink. He could hear his wife and their neighbor kissing each other again. Jim had finished teasing Erika's sensitive cute earlobe and was now kissing her mouth once more. Jeff just stood there at the sink, immobile. He just couldn't move a muscle. His heart was pounding. He was hyperventilating. He could hear the soft wet smacks coming from the couch. He could hear Erika's soft feminine breath as she inhaled and exhaled, in and out, through her cute button nose. Jeff could hear his wife softly whine and he could hear Jim's muffled deep breathing.

"Oh my God," Jeff whispered, looking down at the sink before closing his eyes.

The sounds coming from the living room were getting more intense. Jim and Erika had been making out for about 15 minutes so far and both of them were obviously stirred up.

"Oh Jesus," Erika softly said a few moments later, after the kiss was broken. "I'm so horny, Jim - mmmm."

"Me too, Erika," Jim murmured.

There were no more words. Jeff heard the two of them start kissing again. Jeff opened his eyes and picked up a wine glass. He dropped it in the soapy water and began to clean it with the dishwashing cloth in his hand. He pulled the clear flashing glass from the water. His wife's dark red lipstick had been removed. He carefully placed the glass in the drying rack next to the stack of gleaming plates and bowls he had already done.

Erika sat there in the middle of the lounge. She was in her next door neighbor's arms. She felt good. She felt so good. She loved being snuggled up close to this older man on the couch. Jim had run one of his arms around Erika's waist. His other hand was softly stroking the side of her face and her ear. She had her left arm around him. Her right hand was free to rove. She was caressing his chest through his shirt with her free right hand.

Erika sighed contentedly. Her lips were locked against Jim's mouth. They were slowly turning their heads. The sounds of their hot wet smacks, the air being dragged in and expelled out through their nostrils, while their sighs and murmurs drifted about filled the small apartment living room.

Erika was enjoying herself. She blissfully considered her position. She and her middle aged neighbor had been meeting up for their Friday night make out sessions for nearly two months now. How long would it be before they finally bit the bullet and had sex together, Erika wondered. Surely it would happen, surely it was coming and surely it was coming real soon.

Erika considered her position. She briefly reflected on how things were going. She thought of their unspoken rules. She noted how many regulations they had introduced and then dispensed with as Erika became more comfortable with Jim. It was clear that Erika's next door neighbor didn't want any rules at all. Erika knew Jim just wanted to fuck her. Erika was only respecting the unspoken rules because she was married to Jeff and she didn't want to upset her husband too much.

First, they tacitly and silently agreed that neither of them would kiss the other's ears and necks. That minor taboo was quickly overcome. Erika adored the feeling of Jim's lips and tongue inside her ear and against her neck. Second, there was the no hickey rule. Erika didn't mind her older neighbor biting her skin either and so that rule was quickly dispensed with as well. Erika had so many love-bites on her neck and shoulders, complements of Jim. She liked showing all her bruises off to her wide eyed, excited husband.

Third, there was an unspoken agreement that neither person would run their hands over the other. That rule had been quickly modified so Erika could run her fingers and palm over Jim's chest through his shirt and he could caress her arms, legs, back and face. Erika had a similar license to caress the less private parts of Jim's body. Four, there was the silent belief that neither of them should push their tongue inside the other's mouth. That agreement was broken during their second make out session.

Erika and Jim just kept getting more and more horny. The sound of their kiss was so intense. Erika had opened her mouth and so had Jim. The two of them were tongue wrestling. They were sliding their wet lips together and their tongues were darting and slipping.

It was Erika who broke the next rule. She stopped rubbing Jim's chest. She placed her hand on Jim's thigh. She let it rest there for a moment and then she slid her hand up Jim's leg and placed it on the large and obvious bulge in Jim's pants. He instantly sighed and broke their kiss with a smack.

"Oh my God, Erika," Jim hissed.

"You don't mind, do you, Jim," Erika asked him in a soft voice.

"No, I love it, don't stop doing that," Jim said, while reaching out and placing his hand on Erika's breast and starting to caress and gently squeeze her boob through the sheer top she was wearing.

"Oh yeah, Jim," Erika whispered.

"You don't mind me touching your breast," Jim asked, knowing there was no need to get her permission, but wanting it anyway.

"No, I don't mind. Go for it."

Jeff continued to stand at the kitchen sink and do the washing up. He dropped bowls, glasses and cutlery into the sink of frothy water. He washed them aggressively with the washcloth. He stacked them neatly in the drying rack. He had almost finished, but he just couldn't do it anymore. He was frozen and hyperventilating again.

Jeff could hear their whispered words. He could hear his wife. He could hear the woman whom he loved and whom he had married pushing the boundaries open, breaking all of these unspoken rules which they had all played by when Jeff passively allowed Erika to start enjoying their next door neighbor.

Jeff could hear the deep passionate kisses and their sighs of pleasure, but more profoundly Jeff could hear their whispered words drifting in from the living room.

"Yes, touch my cock, Erika," Jim was softly urging Jeff's wife, "I love it when you do that."

"Yeah, just like that, honey," Erika responded. "Do you like when I brush my fingernails over the head?"

"God yes, Erika, I love it!"

"And do you like it when I tickle it through your pants," Jeff's wife asked. "I like it when you gently crush my breast and rub my nipple with your thumb through my top."

"Yes, yes, I love it."

"Maybe I should unzip you and shove my hand in there, Jim."

"Yeah definitely," Jim said, "and I could take your top off, Erika."

"Sounds good, why not."

Jeff just couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed the tea towel from the kitchen counter. He rubbed his red wrinkled wet hands until they were dry. He dropped the towel to the kitchen floor. He moved automatically. He walked out of the kitchen. He turned the corner. He entered the living room.

Erika gasped. Jim narrowed his eyes and shot Jeff an annoyed look. Jeff had interrupted his wife and their neighbor at a critical moment. Surely Jeff wasn't going to try to stand up for his rights at such an important moment. Jim was all set to punch Jeff out if Erika's husband managed to ruin Jim's plans.

"Is the washing up finished already," Erika softly asked her husband through half closed eyes as Jim ate her ear and found the edge of her top with his fingers and shoved his hand inside. "Oh my God, Jeff, why are you here? What are you doing here? Can't you just go away for a while, honey? Can't you see that Jim and I are busy?"

Jeff sat down in the single lounge chair opposite to the couch, which his wife was sharing with his neighbor. He stared at Erika and Jim. Erika looked puzzled.

"I just want to watch, Erika, that's all," Jeff whined. "I never get to watch. I don't wanna just wash up and only listen. Please let me watch, please, Erika."

"Silly boy," Erika whispered, "you're gonna get all jealous and thingy."

"No I won't, no I won't, baby," Jeff assured her.

Erika whined. Jim was now slowly squeezing her bare breasts from inside her top. Jeff could see Jim's hands slowly moving and crushing his wife's body through the sheer material of her top. She gasped and turned to Jim. She was about to say something, but Jim leant in and kissed her open mouth. Jeff gasped. Jeff thought he was going to cum in his underwear. He automatically grabbed his cock through his pants. Jeff could see his neighbor's tongue slide inside his wife's mouth and he could see his wife's tongue collide with Jim's. A second later they were kissing passionately.

"Jesus Christ," Jeff whispered, just endlessly staring at the hot action taking place before his eyes.

A moment later Jim pulled his hand out of Erika's top. He broke the kiss. He grabbed the edges of Erika's top with his fingers.

"Oh shit," Erika hissed, lifting her arms straight up so Jim could pull her top straight up and off over her head. "Oh my God, baby..."

Jim kissed Erika again. She sighed and quickly reached out and undid Jim's pants. She then pulled Jim's zipper down. Jeff heard it come down. She shoved her fingers and then her whole hand inside Jim's pants and underwear. She grabbed Jim's long hard thick cock by the shaft. He sighed and their kiss became even more intense and noisy. Then Jim placed his hand on Erika's leg, ran his fingers up her thigh, under her short skirt and inside her black lace panties. Jim was playing with Erika's pussy.

"Oh my God," Jeff hissed, his words were ignored and obliterated by the groan from his wife.

Jeff forced his own hand into his own pants. He began squeezing and rubbing his cock. Erika meanwhile was cradling the head of Jim's dick in the palm of her hand and was rubbing the underside with the soft part of her thumb.

Jim abruptly broke the kiss. He tore his hand out of Erika's panties. He reached down and pulled both his pants and his underwear down. Erika gasped as her middle aged next door neighbor's big dick came into view. She looked down at herself. Her top was gone. She wasn't wearing a bra so her upper body was naked from the waist up. Her skirt was pulled up and bunched up around her hips.

"Oh my God," Erika hissed, staring across at her wide eyed excited looking husband, before turning back to Jim and gazing at the large hard cock winking up at her. She turned back to her husband, "oh my God, Jeff, oh my God, now what, Jeff? What do I do now, Jeff?"

"Take all your clothes off and sit on it, Erika," Jeff fiercely whispered. "Take the rest of your clothes off and do him right here and right now on the couch, Erika."

Erika gasped with surprise. She turned and looked up at Jim. Her neighbor had reached out and was trying to pull her skirt and her underwear off so she was naked.

"Jim?"

"Do as your husband told you, Erika honey," Jim softly insisted. "Take your skirt and your panties off. Then come and impale yourself on it. Let me get inside you, Erika."

Jeff's wife looked at her husband one more time.

"Jeff?"

"Please Erika, please," Jeff quietly begged her, "please do it, please just do it with him. The apartment's full of so much tension. Please just do it with him!"

Jeff's wife gasped, but she jumped to her feet. She kicked off her sandals. She quickly sorted her skirt out and unzipped it. She pulled her skirt off. She tore her lace black panties down and off. She picked up her underwear from the floor and threw them at her wide eyed husband.

"Here Jeff, eat these, while I bang Jim and Jim bangs me," Erika told her husband as he grabbed at his wife's wet lace panties with his fingertips.

"Come here, honey," Jim softly invited, holding the base of his big dick in his fingers.

"Oh my God, Jim, I need it to so badly," Erika whimpered almost hysterically.

"I know baby, come and get it," Jim whispered.

Erika went to Jim. She grabbed hold of his shoulder. She moved over him. She opened her legs. Jim reached out and placed one of his hands on her slim waist while he used his other hand to caress her hip. She moved into position. Jim maneuvered his cock into place.

"Awww," Erika whined, bursting with volume as she dropped down.

Jeff had a great view from behind. He could see the bulbous knob of his neighbor's large cock nestled against the lips and the entrance to Erika's hair lined pussy. Then he watched his wife drive her gorgeous little body down and he watched Erika's cunt slip over the head of Jim's cock and then slide down the shaft while Erika whined and looked down at Jim wide eyed.

Jim sighed. He lay back on the lounge. He took hold of both of Erika's hips. Jeff watched his wife throw her head back. Her long mousy hair splashed against her tanned back. Jeff could see his wife rolling her lower body back and forth and then she was circling and circling and circling aggressively.

"Ohhh God, Jim," Erika cried out as she began bouncing up and down in her neighbor's lap, while leaning forward, throwing her arms around Jim's neck and sighing as Jim took first one of her nipples and then the other nipple into his mouth and sucked. "Awww Jeff, it feels so good, baby!"

"You look so beautiful, honey," Jeff whispered, while stroking his cock and watching his wife's beautiful body move forward and back. Jeff loved seeing Jim's wet shiny shaft emerge and then vanish inside Erika again with a flash. "I love you, Erika, I love you so much, baby!"

"I love you too, Jeff baby," Erika cooed before breaking into another moan, "thank you for letting me do this with Jim, my darling honey."

Jim abruptly sat up. He pulled Erika into his arms. He was buried inside her. She was grinding her lower body against Jim. The two of them gazed at each other and then they kissed each other passionately on the mouth. Erika cupped the sides of Jim's face in her hands. She searched his mouth with her hot tongue. He broke the kiss after a moment.

123456...8