Fragments Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, eat my asshole, Jim," Erika softly purred, rubbing her behind in her boyfriend's face, "yeah, eat my butt, Jim honey."

Jim made Erika turn over a short time later. She opened her legs and Jim went straight for her pussy.

"Awww nice one, lover," Erika whispered as Jim reached in and pried her hair lined crease open with his fingertips and then dropped his head.

Jim made the whole area even wetter than it was before. He used his tongue like he was lapping at an open mango. The flat part of his tongue dragged and dragged and dragged. Finally he began patting down and poking about in Erika's folds and lips with the soft tip of his flashing tongue.

Erika sighed. She held Jim's head in the palm of her hand. She guided his lips onto her clit. Jim stretched out and settled himself between his girlfriend's open legs. He sealed his mouth over and around the area where Erika's clitoris was located.

Oh God, Jim," Erika whispered, slowly closing her eyes and driving her head back into the pillow. "Oh yeah, baby, that's the spot right there! I love it when you hit that spot with your tongue!"

Erika was about to say more, but she gasped instead. Jim was rubbing his fingertips against her pussy. Then he slowly and carefully pushed his fingers inside her body. Erika stiffened and then sighed as she relaxed.

"Awww Jim, honey - that feels so good and so yummy."

Jim gently played with Erika's clit. He used his lips to good effect. He was finger fucking Erika slowly with three fingers - a moment later Jim was running his tongue tip around and around and then over and over Erika's most sensitive spot. The teasing and the delicious torment continued until Erika insisted that Jim fuck her with his large hard cock.

"Is there a problem, delicious," Jim enquired.

"Don't be a stirrer and a tease, baby," Erika whined.

Jim smiled at his girlfriend.

"Awww c'mon, I don't want this foreplay anymore, baby," Erika whined at him as if he were doing her a great disservice. "Ohhh c'mon, honey and stop playing your silly games with a girl like me!"

Jim laughed. He suddenly got to his knees. Erika nibbled her bottom lip. She grinned as he moved over her.

"God, I need this so much," Erika whined.

"You always need it," Jim whispered happily, kissing Erika's ear as Erika nimbly reached under and took his hard cock in her fingers and prepared Jim to go inside. "I've never met a girl who liked doing it as much as you do."

"I can't help it if I love it so much."

"I know, baby, I know, you just love to fuck, hey," Jim whispered, the point of his cock now nestled and in place at the entrance to Erika's pussy. "You never want to stop doing it, you naughty girl."

"You know I do, buster," Erika hissed in his ear, "now stop playing around and give it to me like you promised you would in the kitchen."

Jim held onto his self-control a bit longer so he could tease his sexy young girlfriend.

"Yeah, you want it do you, honey?"

"Yes please, now c'mon, baby."

"Tell me you want it."

"Oh Jim, you know I do, now c'mon and just do it, hey!"

Jim bore down. His tip and then his knob pried Erika's lips apart. Jeff's wife's pussy slipped over his hard head. Erika groaned and closed her eyes. Jim stopped.

"C'mon Erika, let me know you want it and you like it. Is it important to you, is it special?"

"You know I like it and want it, I love it and I need it, Jim! Now, c'mon Jim, stop fucking around and start fucking about."

"And is it important and special to you?"

Erika gasped. She looked impatient and outraged. She was about to demand it or even beg for it, if that's what it took to get it. Erika couldn't wait any longer; Jim didn't want to wait any longer either. Jim bore down and he impaled Jeff's wife with inch after inch of his hard cock until he hit rock bottom and couldn't push anymore in. His large balls rested comfortably against Erika's body. He rubbed. He screwed Erika deeply.

Both lovers burst with a long loud groan of satisfaction.

"Oh Erika," Jim exclaimed as he felt his girlfriend's pussy swallow him and then surround him.

"Oh Christ, Jim, you delicious bastard," Erika whined, grabbing hold of his shoulders and then trying to run her hands around his upper back, but finally settling on digging her sharp fingernails into his upper body and adding more cruel looking scratch marks to his skin.

"Awww Erika," Jim whispered, "you're the best fuck ever!"

"You as well, my darling, you as well!"

Jeff stood there. His clothing was on the floor at his feet. Jeff was masturbating. He was facing the closed bedroom door. He was jerking off with swift slippery strokes. He had heard every word Jim and Erika had shared. Now he was listening to the sounds of Jim withdrawing and thrusting forward again and again.

Jeff could hear the blunt repetitive sound of their sex through the door. The moans and the laughter they exploded with filled Jeff's ear. He pictured his beautiful petite naked wife lying on her back on the bed. He could see her there with her legs open and her knees back. He could even imagine her legs back and lying against Jim's shoulders. Jeff could also picture Jim in there as well. Jim was nude like Erika was. He was on top of Erika. Jim looked so long and broad. He looked so big. Jeff saw the scratch marks and welts where Erika had used her long hard nails on her lover. Jeff could picture Jim's strong body moving and he could see his wife's limbs swinging and rolling. He could picture the look on his wife's face as if she wore a mask of pleasure which would never ever come off.

"C'mon, do me from behind, baby," Jeff heard his wife demand.

There was a feminine squeal a moment later. There was the sound of the movement of bodies. Jim was talking and Erika was talking. Then Jeff heard his wife moan and he heard Jim sigh. A few moments later Jeff could sense the hard slap of body against body as Jim and Erika worked themselves into a frenzied rhythm.

"Oh God, fuck me, Jim," Erika softly said, before raising her voice and repeating her demand.

"Awww, I love screwing you, you married little minx," Jim stated.

Erika burst into laughter. Jim joined in

"Well, someone has to," Erika announced, "poor old overwhelmed and underperforming, Jeff doesn't have what it takes anymore - oooo, fuck me, Jim, honey!"

The sex went on and on. Jeff felt his orgasm build. He stifled a groan of pleasure and began shooting his hot semen in the palm of his hand. The sounds coming out from behind the bedroom door were almost hysterical. Jeff whined. Jeff swayed on the spot. He closed his eyes tight and bared his teeth as the sounds of bodies crashing together and the cries, the roars and the laughter behind closed doors grew in volume until the small apartment was filled with sound.

"AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW," both Jim and Jeff's wife exploded.

Jeff was still standing there outside the bedroom door and was wringing out his cock to get all of the hot semen from his dick. Erika and Jim meanwhile were both on the wild downward orgasmic rollercoaster. Their bodies were jerking madly. They were shuddering. Jim was shooting and Erika was flowing. Both of them were consumed. Jim had shoved Erika well forward and she had lost balance and landed on her face, her features pressed into the pillow. Jim went right after her. His firing dick was still buried inside Erika's animated form as he jumped on her.

"AAAAWWWW MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD,' Erika violently burst out with, her voice muffled by her pillow.

"AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, EEEERRRRIIIIKKKKAAAA," Jim responded explosively.

Jeff whimpered and whined. He was on the verge of tears. Finally all three of them came down.

Jeff came back to earth. He was breathing hard. Another burst of laughter from behind the closed door woke him up. Jeff turned. He managed to pick up his clothes in his wet fingertips. He then turned and went racing down the hall towards the second bedroom. He dropped spots of semen on the floor as he took each hurried step.

"Mmmm, that was so nice, baby," Erika cooed, stretching out her body under her boyfriend's form.

"You liked that did you, honey," Jim whispered in her ear as he tried to catch his breath. "You like it when I make you cum?"

"Yeah baby, I love it, I always love it, I always need it," Erika purred. "When do you think we can do it again, Babe?"

Jim burst into laughter. Erika sighed happily.

"I'm just askin,' that's all."

"Ummm, soon baby, soon, like maybe in another couple of hours," Jim suggested.

Erika wrinkled her cute nose with distaste.

"You do know that a couple of hours is a really, really long time to have to wait for more loving, don't you, baby, hmmm...?"

*******

PART THREE - DIANE

This story features a promiscuous married female who loves men and can't keep her hands off them. The story also includes her mild mannered, cuckolded husband and a new male lover she has taken on for the night.

Dramatis personae

Diane: a beautiful calculating little hot-wife

Michael: Diane's cuckolded husband

Paul: one of Michael's friends

***

What a way to celebrate your 35th birthday, a delighted Michael thought. What a thoroughly strange recipe for a great night. First, keep the celebration low key by only including your gorgeous 32 year old wife, "your" two young children and inviting one of your oldest and dearest male friends along. Just exclude everyone else. Second, throw the low key celebration at home rather than out in public, so prying eyes can't see what the adults are up to. Third, get "your" two young children off to bed straight away after dinner is eaten. And fourth and finally, watch your sexy hot-wife seduce and bed your male friend in front of you. What a great way to celebrate a 35th birthday, a delighted Michael thought. Surely this was the best way of marking your big day!

The birthday arrangements certainly suited Andrew's wife, Diane. She had been planning on sleeping with Andrew's friend, Paul for some time, but she deliberately kept him at arm's length until he was well worked up and ready for the experience. She realized her husband's friend was super horny, sexually frustrated and aching for Diane's body. Constantly teasing Paul and inviting him in closer, but then denying him and shoving him away was so much fun as far as Michael's wife was concerned. Paul certainly wasn't enjoying the experience though.

"I'm almost at the end of my patience with your bitch of a wife, Michael," Paul had said a few times when he was angry. "I don't like game playing women, no matter how gorgeous they are and no matter how much they put out."

"I just adore prick teasing that desperate boy," Diane was often heard to say to her husband, Michael with a smile. "He has the biggest case of blue balls and it's all because of me! It's a job well done from my point of view!"

"I keep trying to ask your wife out on a date," Paul was also heard to say, "but she keeps putting me off. Can you please talk to her and find out if she's ever going to say yes to dinner."

"He really should go and find a new girlfriend," Andrew suggested with a shrug. "He's not getting anywhere with you. He'll probably end up strangling you if he doesn't get some relief soon."

"Don't you dare suggest that to me and especially to him," Diane stated, annoyed, "your friend's all mine. He's like my yo-yo. I cast him away and he comes right back. I cast him away and he comes straight back. Up and down, near and far, here and there - he's like my personal male yo-yo! Don't you dare wreck that for me!"

Michael merely sighed, shook his head and shrugged. Diane rolled her eyes at her husband.

Finally Paul had endured enough teasing and denial from Michael's wife. He stormed off one night after another unsuccessful attempt to get into Diane's pants. Michael's wife then decided to end her game playing and give her husband's friend what he most wanted - access to her beautiful body. A plan was hatched to make it happen.

"Your birthday's coming up real soon, baby," Diane softly announced with a smile and lively dark eyes. "I'm thinking of giving myself to Paul on your birthday. What do you think? Do you like the idea? Do you think he will jump into bed with me? I think we should throw a party here at home. It will be just the five of us - the kids, you and I, and my next horny boyfriend. What do you think? Isn't that the best birthday idea ever?"

Michael gasped. He was shocked. A thrill of pleasure and envy ran through his system. Diane watched her husband as he scratched his head and shrugged. She knew better. She began laughing at him.

"You just love the idea, don't you, honey," Diane softly stated. "What could be a better birthday present for my man-child then watching me work your friend into a sexual frenzy on your big day?"

"Ah yeah, maybe," Michael replied, before he blushed, broke into a distracted grin and Diane laughed at him again.

*

It was Michael's birthday. The dinner was eaten. The kids were in bed. It was later.

"Could you please go and check on the children for me, honey," Diane whispered in her husband's ear, while up on her toes and running her arm around his waist.

There was a pause. There was a silent moment. Diane looked up at her husband Michael with a flushed face, a big grin and horny sparkling eyes. Michael smiled down at Diane as she briefly pressed herself up against him and impatiently rubbed his back. Diane waited. Michael's friend, Paul waited. Paul's eyes were glued to Michael's wife. Paul was so ready to have her, with or without his friend's permission. Tonight was finally going to be the night as far as Paul was concerned. Diane was all warmed up and ready for him.

Paul couldn't help licking his lips as he devoured Diane with his gaze. She wore her long dark glossy curls down. Her hair fell around the contours of her tanned freckled face. The dress she had squeezed her beautiful brown curves into was translucent. She was wearing her highest heels. She wasn't wearing any underwear. Diane was such a gorgeous woman with her large eyes, her long lashes and her full mouth. She was so flirty and smart and always looking for a way to get one over on her husband and get laid while he wasn't looking, or when he watched, or even listened at the bedroom door.

Paul had been staring at Diane's body all evening. Diane made no attempt to hide herself from her husband's friend. Paul could clearly see the lines and surfaces of Diane's body through her clothing. He could see the shape of her breasts through the clinging material of her dress. He could see her nipples. He could see the neat triangle of dark feminine pubic hair as first the fiery twilight and then the encroaching shadows of night ran over body.

"Like what you see, Paul darling," Diane asked her husband's friend at one point, while he openly gawked at her and Michael gulped down his drink and adjusted the uncomfortable erection in his pants.

"Absolutely," Paul responded.

Diane gave her husband another back rub. She laughed impatiently. She cleared her throat. She knit her brow and she opened her eyes wide. She looked at Paul out of the corner of her eye. She looked back up at her husband. She suddenly stamped her pretty foot.

"Well, are you going to go and check on the kids or not, Michael," Diane finally demanded in an exasperated and entitled tone of voice as if Michael was a child. "I don't want to keep your friend waiting. Doing that is so rude. Can't you just go? Just go and deal with it, please! Just go away for a while, thank you darling, goodbye!"

Michael abruptly shook his head. He came out of the spell his gorgeous hot-wife had put him under. The combination of Diane's good looks, the scent of the perfume and the creams she wore on her beautiful petite body, the way she pressed herself up against him and her dazzling seduction of Paul had clouded Michael's mind. The copious amounts of alcohol, Diane insisted her husband drink, hadn't helped Michael's mental acuity either.

Clearly Michael's wife wanted to escalate her flirting with Paul and she wanted to do that in peace for a while. Michael loved watching his beautiful hot-wife make her moves on another man, but sometimes Diane liked to send her husband away, particularly when he was becoming too wrapped up in her games and too much of a nuisance. It was also another great way to tease and deny her husband - just send him away when things got hot.

"Oh yeah, sorry honey," Michael finally mumbled with a sheepish grin while scratching his scalp. "I'll go and check on them."

"Good," Diane sharply stated, crossing her arms. "Now you go right now, mister and give me some alone time to cozy up to Paul!"

Paul and Diane sighed with satisfaction and then burst into happy laughter as Michael nodded.

Diane stepped back from her husband and raised her glass of champagne to her lips. She drank. Michael scratched his head once more. He looked at Paul and Paul looked at him. Michael's friend wore a look of triumph and self-satisfaction on his smug handsome features. Paul stepped forward. He stood right next to Diane. He reached out and ran his arm around Michael's wife. She stopped sipping champagne and grinned.

"Oooh," Diane softly said, turning her head and looking up at Paul with a horny expression on her face.

Michael walked away, just as Diane turned to Paul, pressed her body up against her husband's friend and slipped her own arm around him.

"Oh Michael, there's no need to hurry back, honey," Diane called out, while Paul slowly inhaled the scent of Diane's scalp. "Take your time and don't rush things. Check on the kids, but don't mess things up by waking them, hey..."

Diane's husband said nothing, nor did he turn back. He did raise his hand as he walked through the open doors leading from the patio into the house. Paul and Diane watched him go. They grinned at him as he stepped through and then they turned to each other and softly smiled. They suddenly burst into more laughter a moment later. The laughter died. There was only desire and anticipation left.

"My darling husband's always messing things up," Diane explained. "I don't know how he can hold down such a responsible job at work. He's so incompetent. He's certainly not much good in the bedroom either."

Paul was about to say something, but Diane cut him off.

"How about a nice slow sexy dance, Paul, now that the birthday boy has been sent away into the dunce's corner," Diane whispered up at her husband's friend with an inviting expression on her face. "It seems a shame to waste this beautiful sultry music. Besides I want you in my arms."

"For sure, Diane, as long as I can rub myself up against you," Paul softly said with a smile, before he and she drained the last of their drinks.

"Of course, Paul," Diane whispered back, "that's the whole point of a slow sexy dance, isn't it. Make sure you don't lose control of your body though, baby, because that wouldn't be any fun for either of us."

"Oh, I promise I won't do that," Paul said, taking Diane's empty glass from her, "at least not until much later tonight. I'll be losing control of my body once you and I have jumped into bed together and have been at it for a while."

Diane burst into delighted laughter. She slapped his chest. She spoke next while Paul grinned and leered at her.

"Oooh, you seem to have the whole night all planned out, don't you, mister. You know you shouldn't make promises you can't keep, honey. You may lose it within ten seconds. You may lose it straight away as soon as we start slow dancing."

"I'm not like Michael, and anyway I always honor my pledges," Paul said, brushing Diane's soft jaw-line with his fingertips. "You'll be howling at the ceiling more than a few times tonight and waking up your husband in the process. I'll make sure of that."

1...345678