Fragments Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna put you on your back, honey," Jim whispered in her ear while Erika whined. "I'm gonna bang you deep and hard, Erika."

Jeff's wife nodded and whined again. She was pouting. Her long hair had fallen into her blinking eyes. Her cute facial features were flushed and red. Jim swept Erika's hair aside with his fingers. He then turned, while carrying his female prize and then lay her down on the lounge on her back.

"AAAAWWWW," both Jim and Erika cried out as Jim drove his dripping hard cock back inside Erika's body.

Jeff was almost scared for his sweet tiny wife. Jeff watched as Jim did as he promised he would. Jeff watched as their older middle aged neighbor fucked Erika. Jeff could hear the hard rhythmic slap of his strong body colliding with her delicate pretty form. The two of them were loud as they fucked. Erika was screaming at him and beating Jim's back with her tiny bunched up fists. For a second Jeff thought Jim was hurting his wife, but then Erika announced in high pitched tones that she was coming. Jim couldn't handle anymore either and he bellowed that he was going to orgasm as well.

Jeff stroked his shooting cock and watched his wife and her older lover through half closed eyes and a dropping jaw. The sound of climaxing people filled the small apartment living room. Jim held on tight. With closed eyes and grit teeth Jim shuddered and bunny fucked Erika hard, shooting his hot semen inside her pussy again and again and again. Erika meanwhile had driven her head back into the surface of the lounge and with an open mouth and a knit brow felt her gorgeous little body tremble over and over as she came.

"AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW," Jim, Erika and Jeff cried out, shaking and sweating, before their orgasms finally finished and then vanished.

Jeff watched his wife and Jim. He had never experienced anything so sexually arousing before and so physically satisfying at the end. Jeff's wife and her older lover kissed deeply and passionately on the lounge. A moment later Jim was working on Erika's ear and neck with his lips. Erika had turned her head and was looking across at her husband. She was grinning at him.

"Like that, baby, huh," Erika asked her husband.

"Yeah Erika," Jeff replied.

"C'mon, let's take this to the bedroom, Jim," Erika whispered in his ear, with a purr thrown in for good measure. "I'm gonna need so much more tonight, before I'm finally content and can sleep."

"Absolutely," Jim said, grabbing Erika, picking up his new girlfriend and carrying her off in the direction of the bedroom.

"Enjoy sleeping on the lounge, babe," Erika advised Jeff. "It might be a bit of a messy and slippery sleep though. You might need to wipe it down!"

Jeff grinned. He scratched his head. Erika continued taunting him.

"You make sure you get all those dishes finished tonight as well, mister," Jeff heard his wife tell him, before laughing, while Jim carried Erika into the bedroom and slammed the bedroom door behind them.

The dishes didn't get finished that night. An exhausted but blissfully happy Jeff did them the next morning. How could Jeff do the rest of the washing up as Erika instructed him to do? Jeff was standing outside the bedroom door, listening, as Jim made love to his beautiful hot-wife all night long.

*

There was no denying it: Jim had found the girl of his dreams. Erika really did tick all of his boxes. She was half his age, she was already married to someone else, she was sexy and petite and she was great in bed.

It really was such a huge boost to Jim's ego having a married girlfriend like Erika in his life. She had basically deserted Jeff. She had run away from Jeff and she was now only sleeping with Jim. She gave her husband all the work to do and he did it under her supervision, but Jeff was unceremoniously and abruptly kicked out of the marriage bed and Jim was moved in. It happened so quickly it made Jeff's head spin.

"Just go and get out, Jeff," Erika had whined, after helping her husband move his things into the second bedroom, "I'm moving Jim in. He's sleeping in here from now on and not you."

"But Erika," Jeff had said confused, looking at his pretty young wife and her older lover, "we're married, baby."

"Oh, please, baby, please just go away," Erika complained, waving her tiny hand to brush him off and send him away.

Jim just shrugged and smiled. Jim was happy. He was moving in on Jeff's territory. He had Jeff's wife and now he was going to start sleeping with Erika in the marriage bed. Jim was going to sell his apartment next door and move in here full-time. He still had to make a decision on whether he wanted Erika to get divorced or whether he wanted to keep Jeff around so he could be their devoted and celibate houseboy. Jeff meanwhile was still quietly insisting on his rights. Erika was looking at Jim and getting more and more annoyed.

"You heard her, bud," Jim finally said, "out you go."

Jeff looked bewildered. He was about to say something. Erika grabbed Jim's hand with a soft inviting smile. She pointedly ignored Jeff. She pulled Jim into their bedroom. She closed the bedroom door in Jeff's face as Jeff stepped forward and scratched his head.

Jim was spending four nights a week with Erika at the apartment she shared with her husband and Erika was spending three nights a week at Jim's place next door.

Erika was perfect for Jim. Jeff's young wife really was his ideal woman.

*

Jim was going to the toilet. He had shut and locked the door as he was in Jeff and Erika's apartment and he didn't want Jeff seeing him. Jim could hear Erika softly shuffling about outside the door. She was waiting for him. Jim heard Erika try and turn the door handle a few times. The door was locked so she couldn't get in. Jim heard Erika sigh and then whine. Jim grinned. Erika began thumping on the door with her fists and jumping up and down on the spot.

"I won't be long, baby, I promise," Jim softly said, "I'm almost finished."

Jim heard his girlfriend sigh. She pounded on the door. A few moments later Jim finished, flushed the toilet, turned to the sink and washed his hands. He dried his hands. He left the tap running. Jim went to the door. He unlocked it and opened it. Erika came barging in. She instantly went to Jim and nailed her sexy petite body to his. Jim gasped with pleasure as Erika softly collided with him and pressed her form up against his. Jim ran an arm around her. Erika looked up at him with an expression of devotion on her exquisite features.

"My pretty, pretty girl," Jim whispered, gently sweeping the dark hair from her eyes with his fingers, while she sighed and silently watched him, "you're my darling."

Jim felt his cock stir in his pants once more. Erika always did this to him. Having Jeff's beautiful little hot-wife constantly glued to him always made his dick hard. To make matters so much more interesting, Erika was only wearing her panties and her high heels. No wonder Jim was always getting an erection with Jeff's wife always around him.

Jim ran his finger over Erika's soft lips. She opened her mouth. He pushed his finger inside. Erika closed her mouth and ran her tongue over the underside of Jim's finger. Erika watched Jim with her large inviting eyes as he gently finger fucked her mouth. A moment later Jim pulled his finger free, she licked her lips and then Jim leant in and kissed Jeff's wife. It was a noisy and passionate kiss.

Jim cradled his girlfriend's head in the palm of his hand. He had placed his other hand on Erika's behind. She was still glued to him. She was rubbing her body against his cock. The two of them sighed and whined as they kissed. Both of them were running their tongues together. They were both still standing in the bathroom together at the sink. The water was still running from the bathroom tap.

Jim broke the kiss. His head was spinning. Erika sighed and whined unhappily. He gently turned to the sink. Erika turned with him. She was still glued to him. Jim reached out and turned off the tap while Erika looked up at him and watched him silently. Jim kissed Erika on the scalp. He then turned and walked out of the bathroom while still wearing his girlfriend like a second skin.

Jim managed to get into the kitchen. Erika refused to let him go. She was still clinging to him. Jeff was watching his wife and her boyfriend from the stool he was sitting on behind the far side of the kitchen bench. Jeff felt jealous as always, but also excited and turned on as usual.

Erika briefly turned her head and looked at her husband. Jeff gazed into her eyes. She then turned back to Jim. Her boyfriend was making a cup of coffee. She watched everything he did silently and attentively. She stayed glued to him as he slowly moved from one place to the next collecting a cup and a saucer, grabbing the half filled jar of instant, digging it out with a teaspoon and then dropping the brown grains into his cup. She kept her eyes on his face as he checked the water level in the kettle and then flicked on the switch to get the water to boil.

"Do you want some sugar, beautiful," Jim whispered, slowly closing his eyes and re-opening them again, while inhaling her fragrant hair.

Erika nodded. She held him even tighter. She refused to move as Jim reached out and picked up a small soft round milk chocolate ball from a glass bowl sitting on the kitchen counter. Jeff watched with wide eyes, a pounding heart and a hard cock as Jim gently instructed Jeff's wife. Erika was looking up at Jim with the most obvious please fuck me expression on her face. Jim unwrapped the chocolate ball. He dropped the wrapper on the kitchen bench top.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue, honey."

Erika tilted her head back. She parted her lips. She closed her eyes. She pushed her pink tongue out. Jim sighed. He could imagine slowly and carefully driving his hard cock deep inside Erika's mouth. Jim ran his free hand around Erika's waist and then down and over her behind. He reached out and pressed the chocolate ball into Erika's open mouth. She sighed and instantly closed her lips around his chocolate covered finger and thumb.

"Oh Jesus Christ," Jeff hissed, close to coming as he watched his pretty wife.

Jim briefly looked at Jeff as Jim pulled his wet index finger and thumb from Erika's mouth with a slurp and a pop. Jeff looked deeply aroused and more than a touch envious. Jim noticed that Jeff had dropped one of his hands below the kitchen bench top and he assumed Jeff was touching his cock through his shorts. Jim looked back down at Erika. Jeff's wife was eating with her mouth open. She was crude and noisy. Jim studied her as she ate. He could see the ball of chocolate being broken down and devoured in her mouth as her jaw moved.

"I want to stick my cock in there, honey," Jim whispered in Erika's ear. "I want to shove it right down your throat, baby."

Erika gasped, whined and then sighed. Her eyes opened and lit up. She held him tighter. Jim watched her open mouth again. The chocolate was almost gone. He suddenly leant in and kissed Erika in front of her husband. Erika gasped, reached out and took the sides of his face in her hands. They instantly became tongue-tied. Jim could taste the chocolate in Erika's mouth and on Erika's tongue.

The kettle was whistling. The switch snapped to the off position and the shriek from the kettle slowly died down. Erika and Jim were kissing passionately in the kitchen while Jeff watched. Jim was running his hands over Erika's breasts and she was undoing and unzipping his shorts and worming her restless fingers into his underwear.

"Do you want another one," Jim asked Erika, after breaking the kiss.

Erika nodded. Jim reached across the counter and picked up another chocolate ball. He unwrapped it. He dropped the wrapper. He placed the chocolate ball in his mouth. He began chewing while Erika studied him with a soft smile. He then leant in and kissed Erika. She gasped and then sighed as Jim pushed the half eaten chocolate ball into her mouth. Jeff had to stop himself from coming yet again. Jeff's wife and her lover were sharing the sweet sticky brown stuff together.

How long would it be before Jim succumbed to the non-stop pressure Erika was applying, Jeff wondered, as he brushed his fingers over his hard dick? Surely it wouldn't be too much longer.

It was a never ending routine, which Jim just loved, but which certainly pushed the middle aged man to his physical limits. Surely it wouldn't be too much longer, Jeff surmised. Erika couldn't be resisted for too long. She obviously couldn't be ignored as she was constantly pressed up against Jim whenever the two of them were together. Jim had become very skilled at wearing Erika like a beautiful suit. He just walked around and did what he needed to do and Erika went with him. Jim was so patient with her. He just loved having someone that clingy around him at all hours.

Jeff knew the two of them showered together. The two of them slept together. Jim usually made Erika sit on his knee during meals so he could feed her and she could feed him. They were in each other's arms when doing anything else together. They rarely went outside the apartment. Erika got all moody and jealous when Jim had to go to work. She was constantly texting him on her mobile phone or else calling him every 30 minutes when he cruelly deserted her to go do his job and earn an income. She could get quite angry. She usually stamped her cute feet and stormed around the apartment.

Jim was so patient with Erika. Jim was always kissing her and caressing her. He was always softly talking to her and explaining things to her like she was a child and he was her father. It was such a turn on watching them together, Jeff thought.

How many times had Erika's older boyfriend had sex with Jeff's wife today? It was a Saturday so Erika had access to Jim the entire day. There was no work for the two lovers to do. Jeff had taken care of the grocery shopping and the housework early on so that wasn't a distraction.

Jim and Erika usually had sex three times a day on a weekday because Jim had to get up in the morning and go to work. On a Saturday however Jim was used to being directed to go into the bedroom by Erika's relentless pressure and hyper-clingy ways every hour or two. Jeff was sure Jim and his beautiful wife had only done it twice today. It was 11am so Erika and Jim were definitely due to go back into the bedroom and do it again.

Jeff grinned. He was right. Jim was all set to fuck Erika again. Jim broke the hot kiss. She had a ring of chocolate around her mouth. She ran her tongue around her lips and across her teeth as she beamed up at him. Erika gazed up at him with a look of expectation on her face. She bit her bottom lip softly. She grinned up at him again and showed him her tongue. Her eyes sparkled.

"Do you wanna go do it again," Jim asked Jeff's wife, "you horny little girl?"

Erika's eyes lit up and she nodded. She made Jim turn. His back was hard up against the kitchen counter. Her hand was in his underwear and she was stroking and crushing his big hard cock in front of her husband.

Jeff gasped. His wife was so aggressive. Jim laughed and nodded. Erika gasped with delight and clapped her hands. Jim then picked his girlfriend up and turned on the spot.

"Oh my God," Jeff hissed as Erika gave her husband a blissful smile and then sighed before closing her eyes and clinging to her Jim.

"C'mon baby," Jim stated, "high ho, high ho, it's off to bed we go."

*

Jim carried Erika into their bedroom. He let her slowly slide from his grasp. She hit the mattress and began giggling. Jim reached down and took Erika's panties in his fingertips. He pulled them down and off as she gasped. He swung Erika's underwear about and dropped them to the bedroom floor.

"Gorgeous girl," Jim whispered as Erika opened her shapely legs and flashed her pretty little pussy at him. "I love eating you."

"I love it as well, baby," Erika whispered back, reaching in between her legs and spreading her lips for her boyfriend to see.

Jim heard Jeff come running. Jim quickly turned, went to the bedroom door, closed the door and locked it. Jeff arrived a second later.

"Damn you, Jim," Jeff softly muttered, "what about me, you bastard!"

Erika's older lover quickly pulled his white singlet off over his head. He then undid his shorts. They fell to his feet. He stepped out of his shorts and then removed his underwear. He flexed his long thick prick for Erika.

"Oh daddy," Erika hissed, her eyes growing wide, "I can't ever get enough of your cock."

"Oh, I know, honey, I know," Jim whispered, approaching the edge of the bed while Erika scrambled backwards, lay back with her head on her pillow and opened her legs again.

Jim lusted after Erika's sexy body. He climbed on the bed while she giggled and closed her eyes.

"I'm gonna eat you all up," Jim softly said as he moved over Jeff's wife.

Jim dropped. Erika sighed. Jim cradled her face in his hands and kissed her flushed cheeks again and again while she grinned and stretched her body out under her boyfriend's form.

"Let me get at your cute ear, you beautiful thing, you."

Erika turned her head. Jim looked down at her intricate ear. He led with his pointed tongue. He dropped his head and gently pushed his tongue tip inside Erika's ear. She gasped and then sighed. Jim cleaned his girlfriend's ear out and then he began softly munching and gnawing at Erika's outer ear and her little tanned lobe.

"Let me get at you other cute ear, you sexy thing, you."

Erika giggled. She turned her head to the other side and then received the same treatment from Jim. She softly bit her bottom lip and then grinned as she felt Jim carefully dig around in her ear with his lips and tongue.

Jim began to get carried away as he always did when he made love to his girlfriend's body with his lips, tongue and hands. He made Erika lie on her belly and then he lay over her. He kissed the back of her neck with noisy kisses. He ran his open mouth and the tip of his tongue over the tanned skin on her shoulder blades. He blew hot air on the skin covering her spine. He felt Erika tremble and he saw the fine hair on her back stand up.

"I could kiss you forever, Erika," Jim fiercely whispered, intoxicated by his girlfriend's feminine aroma and her beautiful form. "Your body was meant for me."

"Oh, please, Jim," Erika whispered, wanting nothing more than the touch of his hands and the soft wet pressure of his lips and tongue on her skin. "I love it when you do that to me."

Jim adjusted himself. He dropped his head again and again. His parted lips passionately pressed against all the spots on Erika's upper and middle back and especially her spine. Erika sighed. Jim was running his fingers along her sides. He then burrowed underneath his girlfriend. He pushed his hand down her belly and between her legs. His other hand carefully crushed her breasts. Erika gasped. She was wet down there and ready to be penetrated.

"I want your dick, Jim," Erika whined selfishly, "I'm entitled to it and I want it. You give it to me right now!"

"You're gonna get the sharp end of my tongue first, you spoilt little girl."

Erika grinned and then she sighed again. She slowly closed her eyes. She purred softly. She felt Jim's lips and his hot breath on her lower back. She gasped. She groaned. He passed on by after arousing more reactions from Erika. Soon he was kissing her bum cheeks. He had let go of her breasts and her pussy.

"Oh my God, Jim," Erika softly exclaimed, "I wasn't expecting that! I'm not complaining, mind you!"

"You like it," Jim asked, looking up.

"Absolutely," Erika hissed, "go for it, baby!"

Jim softly laughed. He reached in again and gently pulled Erika's ass cheeks apart. He then dropped his head and ran the flat part of his tongue over Erika's anus again and again and again while she wriggled and burst into laughter. A few moments later Erika exhaled with a dreamy sigh.

1...345678