Fragments Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it, Diane," Paul softly stated, reaching down and running his fingers through Diane's dark hair and thrusting his cock forward towards Diane's full lips.

"It's so big," Michael's wife enthused, running her eyes over the head and shaft of her husband's friend's penis, before taking the base of Paul's dick in her hand.

Paul's cock stood straight up. Michael's wife leant in. She turned her head. Her open mouth came into contact with the top of his prick. Paul sighed and closed his eyes as he felt soft Diane's lips brush against the underside of his head and then he shivered with pleasure as Diane exhaled hot moist air as she began French kissing his knob.

"Oh Diane," Paul whispered, while he opened and closed his eyes, "that feels so good!"

"You like it, do you Paul," Diane softly asked between kisses.

"Yeah, yeah, I love it, I love it," Paul whispered, before opening his eyes wide, dropping his jaw and looking down at his friend's wife as she ran her open mouth up and down the underside of his shaft and slid the flat part of her tongue over his knob.

"Did you hear that, baby," Diane said, turning to the bedroom door and addressing her husband, "your friend says he loves it when I lick his cock."

Paul was about to say something, but he gasped instead. Diane dropped her head. She placed her soft lips against Paul's balls. She started dragging her hot wet pink tongue over Paul's nuts. She kissed him there. She sucked him into her mouth. Paul stood there shaking. He opened his legs wider. Diane placed her hands on his hamstrings. She was on her knees. She moved between his lower limbs. Her head was upturned and she was eating Paul's balls from beneath. She was so submissive. She was so hungry.

"Oh my God, Diane," Paul hissed, placing his hand on the back of Diane's glossy dark head while she nibbled, kissed and sucked his balls.

"I know how to please a man, don't I," Diane whispered.

"Please let me in, Diane," Michael was whining, "it's my birthday and I want to see."

"Oh no, my darling, not tonight - tonight's just not your night - you just stand there at the door, honey and listen," Diane softly said. "Stay tuned in, that's the good boy!"

Michael whined again in protest.

Paul sighed. His penis was so hard. He was dripping. Drops of pre-cum fell and spotted the carpet. Diane adjusted herself. Michael was still softly complaining. Diane ignored him. Diane pressed her lips against the tip of Paul's cock. She held his base in her slim fingers. She tickled his wet balls. She slipped her tongue tip over him. She cupped his balls in the palm of her hand and stroked him. Paul sighed and gasped again as Diane sank down and took Paul's dick inside her mouth.

"Oh Christ, Diane!"

Michael's friend grinned. His buddy's beautiful and promiscuous wife was sucking his dick while his friend was listening at the door. Paul could feel the hot snug sensation of his tingling dick sliding deep inside Diane's wet mouth as she swiftly drove down. Paul could feel her tongue slipping over him. He could feel the delicious tug as Diane increased the pressure as she withdrew.

"Awww man," Paul hissed, while slowly running his fingers through Diane's hair.

Paul abruptly groaned. Diane was dragging up. Her cheeks were hollowing and her lips were tight and she was gently twisting her head from side to side. Paul looked across at the full length mirror, Diane and Michael kept in their bedroom. He watched himself standing there in the middle of his friend's bedroom. Paul ran his eyes over Diane. He watched her from behind. Her head was turning and dropping, twisting and rising. Her head was bobbing up and down. Her long fine hair was sliding over her tanned back. Paul stared at his friend's wife's beautiful body.

Paul groaned again. He was so close to coming. He suddenly bent his shaking knees and reached for Michael's wife. His cock popped out of Diane's mouth. A fine arc of clear pre-cum exploded from the tip of his prick and struck her face. Diane flinched and laughed as Paul picked her up. She ran the end of her index finger over the streak of pre-cum and sucked it from her fingertip. Her beautiful dark eyes grew wide. She grinned.

"Had enough teasing, huh, baby, just can't take anymore, huh, shaky boy," Diane whispered, before Paul made Michael's wife whine and then sigh as he kissed her mouth and drove his tongue inside.

Paul turned and carried his friend's wife to the bed. He was still kissing her as he mounted the bed, crawled across the surface and then lay his prize down on her back.

"Please Diane, please let me in," Michael softly complained.

Diane broke the kiss. Paul instantly went to work on her neck while she sighed, closed her eyes and told her husband to be quiet in a dreamy voice.

"Maybe just go somewhere and jerk off, birthday boy," Diane softly suggested as Paul carefully munched on her pretty brown ear.

"No, no, I'm not going anywhere, Diane," her husband responded.

"Suit yourself, my darling birthday boy. Listen at the bedroom door and salivate then - I care not."

Paul wanted to fuck Michael's wife, but he just couldn't help but devour Diane's body. Paul finally had his friend's gorgeous little wife naked and in bed. Diane sighed and giggled as Paul roughly ran his hands over Diane's beautiful breasts, while paying special attention to her stiff nipples. Then Paul was running his fingers and palms down Diane's belly as he lay by her side.

"Oh yeah, right there, Paul," Diane said, making sure her husband heard, "oh, that's so nice, Paul!"

He ran his hand down her belly, his fingers then moved through her pubic hair and then Diane was opening her legs and Paul was playing with her cunt. Paul was stroking the inner lips of Diane's pussy. He was gently teasing her clitoris and the area around her clitoris.

The two lovers kissed deeply. Paul ran his free arm under Diane's shoulders. He pulled her close to him. She was stroking his big hard cock with her slim brown fist. Her other hand was running over his side. Diane moved over him. He withdrew his hand from between her legs. Their kiss was broken.

"Are you ready to go," Diane whispered, a smile playing on her lips, while her eyes grew wide. "Are you ready for the main event at long last?"

Paul snatched at his friend's hot-wife. Diane slapped his hands away. She grabbed his wrists and briefly wrestled him. She burst into delighted laughter.

"Settle down and keep your hands to yourself, you big bad bully," Diane exclaimed, before breaking into yet more laughter. "C'mon, you just lay back and let me drive for a bit."

"Oh my God, Diane, I want to get you down on your back."

"You just stay down there on YOUR back, mister," Diane stated. "I'm on top!"

"Oh Jesus, you turn me on so much, Diane," Paul hissed, finally ending his wrestling contest with the gorgeous tanned brunette.

"I know I do," Diane whispered down at her husband's friend as she reached under and grabbed his cock. She adjusted herself. She adjusted him and continued talking, "that's why I prick teased you for so damned long, Paul. I really loved watching you get all flustered and frustrated."

"Well, I finally have you now, you sexy bitch," Paul hissed, abruptly driving his hips up.

Diane screamed. She burst into fresh laughter. Paul had forced the head of his cock and then inches of his shaft deep inside Michael's wife. Diane closed her eyes tight as Paul broke into her pussy. She threw her head back and yelled at the ceiling as Paul made her rise up.

"Did you get that bulletin, Mike, your friend has just put it inside me for the first time!"

Michael complained, but Diane talked over the top of him.

"It won't be the last time he gets inside me either, honey! Oooh I feel like a cowgirl riding a big stud bull - giddy up, bull!"

Diane burst into more laughter. She laughed at the silly words she had exclaimed at the top of her voice for her husband's benefit. Paul joined in. Michael continued whining and softly knocking at the bedroom door.

Paul held Diane's waist. Michael's wife bounced up and down. She moved quickly. She gasped and she giggled. Her breathing became ragged. Her long messy dark hair flashed about and fell over her face. Paul could just see Diane's wide grin. He could just see her jaw drop. Then Diane threw her head back again and her hair fell back and out of the way.

"God, that's so nice, that's so perfect," Paul whispered, marveling at the tingling sensation in his cock as Diane's soft snug pussy gently embraced his dick and touched all of his nerve endings.

"Yeah, you like it, hey," Michael's wife asked him.

"Yeah, I love it, Diane," Paul muttered, opening and closing his eyes as Diane clobbered his taut body.

Paul gazed at Diane's moving breasts. He looked down between her legs and watched his cock slide in and then slip out.

"Awww my God," Diane groaned out, "oh my lord, that's so perfect!"

Paul lay back. He sighed and rubbed his scalp into the pillow. Diane continued to rise and release his shaft to the hot night air in the bedroom, only to drop and plummet back down to the base and swallow his dick again.

Paul abruptly sat up. Diane screamed again and burst into more silly laughter. Paul took Michael's wife in his arms. They kissed deeply and passionately on the mouth. Their tongues slipped inside and merged together. Diane broke the kiss.

"Fine, now down again, mister," Diane demanded with a grin, placing the palms of her hands on Paul's chest and shoving him back.

Paul broke into happy laughter. Diane laughed as well. She was puffing and panting. She bounced up and down and then she suddenly stopped.

"Oh my God I'm so pooped, I don't think I'm gonna cum this way," Diane announced, talking matter of factly before Paul grabbed her, put her on her back and made her scream.

There was more laughter between the lovers. There was a whole lot of screeching.

"You bastard, I didn't say you could get on top of me," Diane howled playfully.

"Too bad, sexy baby," Paul stated, "you had your go and things didn't work out as planned - now I'm on top!"

There was more laughter between the lovers. There was a whole lot of squealing and carrying on. Michael was still listening with his ear pressed up against the bedroom door. A moment later Diane let out a long low groan and then Paul sighed.

"You know it is my birthday, after all," Michael complained once more, but there was no response - there was only the good hard regular slap of body against body and the sound of groans as Paul and Michael's wife worked out a new and powerful rhythm.

"Awww Paul," Diane said, before breaking into a long moan of pleasure and then continuing to speak between sweet gasps as Paul fucked her, "Ohhh Paul! Awww Paul honey, oh my gawd, darling!"

Paul was up on his extended arms. Michael's wife had pulled her knees back. Diane's pussy was exposed. Paul was able to penetrate her deeply and he did so with each long strong thrust. Paul loved the sensation of driving his hard prick inside Diane's hot slippery body. He did it and he could hear and enjoy the sticky squelch as his knob and his shaft plunged between Diane's hair lined mouth and hit rock bottom.

Both of them were breathing hard. Paul stretched out on top of his friend's wife. He ran his hands under Diane's shoulder blades while she began caressing his rippling flanks. Paul kissed Diane's head. Their mouths searched for each other. Their lips met in a passionate embrace.

Paul and Diane rolled across the bed. They broke their kiss. She ended up on top again momentarily. She grinned down at him. Her dark hair had fallen and was obscuring her facial features. Michaels's wife drove down, impaling herself on his tingling cock, before rising and releasing him. A few seconds later they had rolled again and Paul was on top of her once more and he was thrusting inside her pussy with long powerful strokes. The sex went on and on. The sounds of shrieks and groans filled the bedroom. Peals of laughter and loud moans drifted through the locked bedroom door. The sound of body banging against body rang out sharply.

The two lovers were shiny and drenched in perspiration. Diane ended up back on top again. Her dripping stringy hair framed her hot flushed face. Paul held her rolling breasts in the palms of his hands while Diane's lower body raced. Paul moaned uncontrollably. The sex felt so good. Diane watched him with a determined happy look. She was feeling blissfully triumphant. She was sure she was close to making this big man cum.

"Have I got you, yeah, have I got you, I do, don't I," Diane asked, before breaking into a grin and yet another groan, "you're right on the edge, aren't you, boy, hey."

Paul sat up, grabbed Michael's beautiful little hot-wife by the shoulders and shoved her back onto the bed.

"Asshole," Diane shrieked, "I was on top and not you!"

Michael was still standing at the bedroom door. He had given up complaining and whining about being locked out of his own bedroom, while his friend had sex with his wife, on his birthday, instead of him. Michael could hear the muffled sound of Paul's big body colliding with Diane's small sexy frame. It was such a turn on listening to the regular feminine gasps and wheezes coming from Diane as Paul crashed into her. The groans grew very loud. Both lovers were losing control.

Diane's husband wondered how much longer it would continue. Paul was so attracted to Diane and Diane really did have a thing for Michael's friend. How much longer could all that sexual tension now being churned up to fever pitch by this wild fuck, just boil there in its bottle, without blowing its top off?

The answer came just a minute later. The noise coming from behind the closed bedroom door reached a crazy crescendo. Michael heard both his wife and his friend announce their orgasms. Michael could hear the savage rhythm break down and then he heard the piercing cries of his beautiful wife as she had the peak human experience with her husband's friend. Paul meanwhile was groaning and roaring in his booming voice. Michael was stunned and deeply aroused.

"AAAAWWWW PPPPAAAAUUUULLLL," Diane screamed, while her wired little body, animated by pleasure-electricity trembled and shook madly, "AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, OOOOHHHH GGGGOOOODDDD, HHHHOOOONNNNEEEEYYYY!"

"AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW!"

Paul was now on top of Michael's wife. He buried his cock deep inside Diane's grasping snatch. He was flinching. He was driving over and over with nowhere to go. He shot his hot cum inside a quivering and hysterical Diane, while she came on his bloated firing cock.

It was the most powerful series of moments. Both lovers finished with more than a few gasps and a few powerful deep shudders. Finally they lay still, while trying to catch their breath. They lay against each other. They were both wet. They were both hot. The twisted bed sheets beneath them were soaked and coming off the mattress.

Paul reached out and used his index finger to sweep the dark drenched strands of hair from Diane's face. She broke into a grin. The two of them kissed. It was a deep and intense contact. Their mouths dropped open, their lips slipped and smacked and their tongues slid together. Paul let Diane have her way. The two of them rolled over and she ended up on top. They were still kissing. He was still inside her.

"Yum, that was so, so nice, baby," Diane softly said, after breaking their kiss, only to make him turn his head so she could run her fingers through his wet hair and then start kissing his ear and then his neck.

Diane kissed Paul's neck and face with loud energetic smacks, before bursting into laughter. His dick slipped free of her body. She looked down into his eyes and studied his handsome face.

"God, I hope you can go again, Paul," Diane whispered as she brushed his wet forehead with her hot hand, "because once, in one night, isn't really enough to satisfy me."

"Don't you worry, Mrs.," Paul said as Diane planted soft pecks on his face, neck and chest, "I'm only getting warmed up. I'm a stayer and not a sprinter."

"Good Paul, that's what I want to hear," Diane softly said, before she and Paul kissed again, shared a muffled groan together and a long deep sigh.

The two of them began rolling across the bed a few moments later. Michael suddenly started complaining again about being excluded from the bedroom on his birthday but his wife and his friend were oblivious to his pleas.

1...345678