Fragments Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah ohhh so good, Dan," Amy exclaimed, closing quickly in on her orgasm, "awww, Dan baby, awww, Dan honey!"

Dan was almost there as well. His long slippery cock was firing more pre-cum inside Amy's body.

"Awww shit, Amy, awww shit, Jesus Christ, Amy!"

Andrew couldn't help himself. He had stood there stunned. He had watched his younger brother almost run across the living room, down the hall and end up with a delighted Amy in his arms. Andrew had watched his own brother and his own wife disappear inside the bedroom where he slept with his wife. Andrew had gasped as the bedroom door was slammed shut. Then the laughter and the hot words had started and Andrew could pick them up with his keen ears.

Andrew stood there stunned. Then he shook his head to clear it. He then walked towards his bedroom. He was drawn there as if he was metal and the bedroom he shared with his beautiful wife was some sort of magnet.

Andrew stood there facing the closed bedroom door. He had reached out and taken the handle in his palm so many times. He had been so tempted to turn the handle and push the bedroom door open. He had never heard his wife play in such a cheeky and flirty way before. He had never heard her laugh, squeal and talk dirty like that before. He wanted to watch. He wanted to see. He wanted to be in there watching his kid brother giving it to his wife, the woman he was in love with and the woman he was married to.

"Jesus, Amy, I love you," Andrew whispered as he heard the slap of body against body, the eruption of Amy and Dan's moans and their laughter and flirty crude language.

Andrew could hear everything through the bedroom door. He could pick up the sound of clashing slamming bodies, the sound of his wife and his brother's cries and groans of pleasure. Andrew just couldn't believe it was his woman in there doing this with another man.

Amy's husband couldn't help but unzip his pants, reach inside his underwear and take his cock in his hand. He did feel foolish and humiliated at first. Andrew felt like his own kid brother had come in and stolen his wife away from him. Andrew believed his younger brother had just imposed himself with Amy's full support and now Dan was enjoying Andrew's woman while Andrew just stood there at the door and jerked off. Dan had kicked Andrew out of his own bed.

But then the pleasure of masturbating and just listening outside the bedroom door appealed to Andrew. It was enjoyable. It was fun. It was so exciting. Andrew heard his wife announce her approaching orgasm and then Andrew heard his kid brother shout out about his own as well. Andrew couldn't help himself. He gritted his teeth. He bared his teeth. He whined.

"Awww Amy," Andrew hissed at the closed bedroom door and then he came, shooting his load into the palm of his hand, as he listened to his wife and her lover, as they broke into non-stop groans of pleasure and the sounds of their colliding bodies became louder and then finally came to an intense wild thumping end.

"AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW," Amy began, while closing her large dark eyes, dropping her jaw and beginning to thunder and shake through the tearing pleasure.

Dan joined in a few seconds later.

"AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW," Dan boomed, holding Amy's hips and driving his shooting cock in deep one more time.

Dan couldn't believe how good it felt! He looked down at his brother's wife's cute tanned hips and butt through half closed eyes. His jaw was dropping. He was bursting with noise and hot streaks of semen. He fired hard once, twice, three and four times. Amy squealed. She shook. She finished with a groan and then a shake of her lower body. Dan fired once more. He then began drawing his hips back and driving in again and again, while semen dribbled and softly squirted from his well done dick.

"OOOOHHHH JJJJEEEESSSSUUUUSSSS," Dan burst, while Amy repeatedly shrieked and groaned as her body was forced forward by Dan's jack rabbit fucking style.

Amy ended up finishing by bursting into long and satisfying laughter. Dan joined in. Their laughter filled the bedroom. Dan slowly withdrew his shrinking dick from Amy's body. Both of them felt momentarily relieved.

"Oh boy, I needed that so much," Amy announced, dropping down, her belly and face crashing into the bed, "I haven't cum like that in a long time, I haven't cum like that in years!"

Dan ended up on top of his brother's wife. She was still lying on her belly. Dan ran his hands under her body. His left hand ended up between Amy's legs. His right hand was squeezing her breasts, one at a time. Amy was grinning and gasping. They were both breathing hard. Finally Amy turned onto her back. She and Dan kissed each other deeply and passionately.

"Are you ready to go again soon, Dan honey," Amy whispered in her brother-in-law's ear after their kiss had been broken.

"Hell yeah," Dan whispered back, "I'm definitely up for an all-nighter!"

"Good, me too," Amy said, grinning. "There's gonna be a whole lot of shakin' goin' on tonight, baby!"

"Ah, Jerry Lee," Dan whispered, "that's real good music for fucking away the night to."

"Uh huh," Amy said, before Dan leant in and kissed her mouth again. After that there was just a whole lot of sighing, smacking lips and the soft, soft sound of roving hands on hot sweaty skin.

*

It was late the next morning. Amy and Andrew stood at the front door with an arm around each other. Dan was just about to leave. Amy was still naked, apart from the stockings, suspenders and high heels she was still wearing. She was also wearing Dan's dried semen on her tanned skin. The morning sun danced on her beautiful shiny streaked form. All three of them were laughing and chatting happily. Amy was showing off her bare breasts to Dan.

Dan grinned at Amy and she grinned back. They eyed each silently. Andrew cleared his throat. Amy turned and looked up at her husband. Andrew's brother stepped forward ready to receive a final kiss before he walked down the steps, got into his car and drove away.

"How about a see you later kiss, Amy," Dan asked.

Andrew smiled at Dan and then Andrew smiled at his wife.

"Of course, yeah, great idea, baby," Amy said, letting go of her husband and approaching her husband's brother," for sure, come here!"

A thrill ran through Andrew and his cock began to stir in his pants again. He watched as Dan took his sister-in-law in his arms, leant in and then kissed her on the mouth. It was another deep and passionate moment. Andrew softly laughed. Andrew suddenly felt jealous again. Andrew's younger brother ran his hands down Amy's body and cupped her behind in his palms. Amy pressed herself up against Dan and ran her arms around him. She was rubbing her naked form against his crotch.

"Okay, that's enough you two," Andrew softly insisted, while watching and listening as Dan and Amy kissed each other.

Amy broke the kiss with a loud smack and a whole lot of excited laughter. She turned her head and looked at her husband. She burst into more laughter. Dan smoothed his sister-in-law's hair back with his fingers and kissed her ear.

"Don't be so jealous, Andrew," Amy said, grinning at her excited looking husband, before turning back to Dan, "and you, mister, you need to go and give me some peace and some alone time with your desperate looking older brother."

"Can't we just run back to the bedroom for a quickie before I go," Dan asked, before starting to kiss Amy's other ear.

Andrew's wife softly sighed and closed her eyes. Andrew watched as Dan tried to seduce his wife back into bed.

"No baby, you have to go," Amy whispered, "we did it three times last night. That will have to do for now. We do have a date set up for this Saturday. That's only a few days away. We'll get together again then I promise, Dan."

"C'mon please, Amy," Dan gently insisted.

"Uh uh," Amy purred, sighing again as her husband's brother kissed and caressed her.

Dan wouldn't take no for an answer. Amy continued to sigh. Andrew had called in sick instead of going to work for the day. He had prepared lunches for his two young children, got them up, got them dressed and ready for school. He had then dropped them off at school and then come racing back home to be with his wife. Andrew needed to take Amy to bed and have sex with her. He was so desperate to nail her. Dan had been with her all night long. Andrew had listened to them at it from outside the bedroom door. Andrew had then lay awake, during the early morning hours, in the guest bedroom, in the narrow single bed, overhearing the sex Amy and Dan were having together next door.

"Oh God, honey," Amy whispered, her senses stimulated by Dan's lingering kisses.

Andrew just stood there growing more and more alarmed and more and more horny. Dan and Amy were now kissing each other on the mouth again. Andrew just watched silently. Andrew abruptly cleared his throat. Dan and Amy did not break their kiss.

"I think it's time for you to go, bro," Andrew quietly stated.

Dan broke the kiss. Dan and Amy were exhaling hotly in each other's face. Their bodies were glued together.

"C'mon Amy," Dan hissed. "Let's go do it again. I need to do it with you again, baby."

Amy was silent for a moment. Suddenly she turned to her husband. Dan's lips were now in her ear. He was squeezing her breast and running his fingers through her dark pubic hair from behind.

"Sorry baby," Amy said to her husband with a sad and sympathetic expression on her face, "can your brother spend the day in bed with me? I know you took time off work to get some as well, but surely you won't mind waiting a bit longer for it, will you?"

Andrew gasped. He ran his fingers through his hair. His cock was rock hard in his pants.

"Amy," Andrew whined, "we had an agreement. You and I agreed..."

"He doesn't mind," Dan interjected, cutting his brother off.

"Yes, I agree," Amy instantly added, grinning at Dan and then at her husband.

"Amy," Andrew whined, wide eyed.

Andrew's horny brother picked up Amy. She squealed happily and threw her arms around his neck. Dan turned and carried Andrew's wife back across the living room, down the hall and into the master bedroom. Amy blew her husband a loud kiss and grinned at him. She waved at Andrew just as she and Dan entered the bedroom. A second later the bedroom door was slammed closed.

"Amy," Andrew whined, staring at the two lovers as they vanished and the bedroom door was shut.

"Don't you worry, Andrew honey," Andrew heard his wife call out from behind the closed bedroom door. "You'll get taken care of sooner or later! I promise, darling! As God is my witness you'll be taken care of sooner or later!"

Andrew heard his brother and his wife break into hysterical laughter.

"Oh yeah, c'mon and get your gear off again, big stud," Andrew heard his wife say in muffled tones as Andrew approached the closed bedroom door. "I'm all ready to see that big hard cock again!"

"Amy, what about me, when do I get some," Andrew plaintively whined as he reached out and slowly ran his fingers across the closed bedroom door. "I need it as well."

Andrew was still standing there outside the bedroom door fifteen minutes later when the groans started, the sound of slapping bodies commenced and the marriage bed began to rhythmically complain yet again.

"OH MY GOD, DAN, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!"

*******

PART TWO - ERIKA

This story features an older middle aged male, who seduces and beds a younger married woman, who lives next door to him. The older middle aged neighbor undertakes his seduction with the support and the help of her husband.

Dramatis personae

Erika: a cute little hot-wife

Jeff: Erika's cuckolded husband

Jim: an older, middle aged, next door neighbor

***

Erika and Jim really loved turning each other on. Erika's husband, Jeff enjoyed it as well, even though he was only a spectator and never joined in.

It began in the most casual sort of way. Jim and Erika were flirting after dinner one Friday night. Jeff was sitting there, watching them and laughing. Without warning Jim suddenly kissed Erika and a delighted, but surprised Erika kissed Jim back. Jeff's wife then grabbed Jim's hand and pulled him towards the couch. The two of them then made out on the lounge together while Jeff sat there at the dinner table and scratched his head.

It was no big deal, according to Erika. It just happened one night after a few too many drinks and it was, after all, just a bit of innocent fun. It didn't come to an end though, despite Erika's explanations and promises to her husband, rather the make out sessions continued again and again and again.

The routine never changed. Jeff's wife always cooked dinner for her husband and their next door neighbor, Jim on a Friday night. The three of them sat down and ate together. The three of them drank some wine and made some small talk. Jeff then did the dishes while Jim stood up, took Erika's hand in his and then the two of them would jump on the couch together and make out.

Jeff was always left breathless on a Friday night. He loved watching the expression on his wife's face as she and Jim looked at each other as they ate, drank and chatted. Jeff liked sipping his glass of white and stealing looks at his horny wife. Erika always wore a cheeky grin. Her face was usually flushed. Her light brown eyes were definitely sparkling.

"You're always so cute," Jim liked to tell Erika.

"But don't I just look mousy and plain, Jim," Erika always replied, pretending to be dissatisfied with her appearance, while fishing for the compliment she always got from her next door neighbor.

"No, you look gorgeous, as always," Jim advised Jeff's wife. "You look good enough to eat with cream and jam."

Erika would of course laugh at the compliment. She would turn, bat her eyelashes and beam at her smiling husband. She would then motion for her husband to get started on the dishes. She would drink her glass of wine and wait for Jim to stand up and offer his hand to her. It was always the same routine: Erika sought a complement. She received a compliment. She would then signal for her husband to get up and go do the dishes. Jim would then whisk Erika away to the couch. Jeff's wife and Jeff's neighbor would then slowly drive each other crazy while Jeff washed up.

Jim was right about Jeff's wife: she certainly was a gorgeous woman and many men wanted to eat her up with cream and jam. Erika was only 5 foot tall. She was 24 years old. She had a sexy little hourglass body and lightly tanned skin. She had that long mousy colored hair, large light brown eyes and very kissable lips. It was true that Erika had a mousy look as she said, but she, Jim and Jeff knew it was the reason she was so attractive and so damned sexy.

"You're just so cute, Erika," Jim liked to say and he was right. "You're just so yummy."

Jim lived next door to the young recently married couple. He was divorced and he lived alone. He was in his mid fifties and approaching an early retirement. Erika wasn't sure why she liked turning this older man on so much. She didn't really fathom the reasons why she wanted him to turn her on either. She just loved doing it and he loved doing it to her.

Erika remembered the first time she bumped into Jim in the lobby of the apartment building they shared. She had just arrived home from grocery shopping. Jim was at his mailbox checking for incoming mail. She had dropped a heavy bag of groceries she was carrying. Jim had instantly stepped forward and picked the bag up while Erika rubbed her sore right hand and tried to get over her anger. She looked up at Jim and he looked down at her. The two of them were instantly attracted to each other. They made some small talk and he carried her shopping bag to her front door. Erika asked him to come to their first Friday night dinner the next time she saw him.

"Maybe I have daddy issues or something," she often mentioned to her husband, while she jumped and raced about as if animated by a source of never ending energy. "Maybe I have a complex. Maybe it's a delicious mystery which I shouldn't try to understand. Maybe it's..."

"Maybe you just like kissing him, baby," Jeff suggested, cutting his pretty wife off.

"Uh huh," Erika agreed with a grin and a giggle, "maybe it's just that!"

For an older man, over twice her age, Jim was pretty good looking, Erika and Jeff both agreed. He was fit and trim, he had a chiseled sort of face and a full head of silver blonde hair. Erika referred to Jim as distinguished looking and so, so sexy.

"That boy's so distinguished looking and so, so sexy, even if he is old enough to be my dad," Erika liked to say. "He's such a good kisser as well - mmmm, mmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

Neither Erika nor Jim really wanted to analyze it. They were both attracted to each other and that was that. The fact Erika was married to Jeff didn't really factor into it, once Jeff made it clear by his passive acceptance that he had no problem with his older neighbor fooling around with his bride on the lounge.

"Now, don't you get all uptight and jealous, Jeff," Erika constantly reminded her husband. "You and I are married and we're solid. What I have with Jim is a bit of fun, on the side, on a Friday night, after a few too many glasses of wine."

"Yeah sure," Jeff always said, "I promise I won't get jealous."

"Good, it's only a bit of harmless fun, Jeff," Erika often remarked when Jim and her shenanigans were raised in a conversation between the two married partners. "We just like making each other horny. In the end you're the one who gains all the benefit. Poor randy Jim just goes home all alone; you and I take our clothes off and jump into bed together."

"Yeah sure, Erika," Jeff always said with a pounding heart and a hard cock, "you two just like making each other horny. It's all just a bit of fun."

"For sure, that's exactly right," Erika said, looking down at the bulge in her husband's shorts and feeling pleased. "It's not like Jim and I are ever going to make it to final base and fuck. He is after all twice my age. Oh, and of course, I am a married woman as well!"

"Well yeah, absolutely, Erika."

Jim couldn't quite figure Jeff out. Jim certainly wasn't going to wise up this chump though. Jim liked Jeff. Jim's younger neighbor was a rather nebulous and will-less sort of 26 year old male. Jeff didn't seem to have too many ideas or too many plans. He really didn't seem to possess many opinions or beliefs about anything. He just seemed to float along.

Jim enjoyed spending some time with Jeff though and he was happy to chat with him now and then. Both Jeff and Jim knew why Jeff's next door neighbor was really there. Jim was there to see Jeff's sexy young wife. Jim was there to further his designs on Erika. Jim befriended Erika's husband because he wanted Erika for himself and he thought it would be easier to take Erika away from Jeff if he was polite and friendly with Erika's husband. There was no misunderstanding between the two males. Jeff knew why Jim was there.

Jim honestly told Jeff himself. One Friday night Erika excused herself from the dinner table to go to the toilet. Jim poured himself some more wine. He turned and filled Jeff's glass to the brim. There was a silent pause in their conversation.

"You know I'm going to end up sleeping with Erika, don't you," Jim softly said, looking at Jeff. "You do know that's why I'm here. I'm not going to stop until I've done just that. I'm going to have her for myself sooner or later. It's just a matter of time."

Jeff began to blush. He swallowed. He suddenly nodded.

"Yeah, I understand," Jeff whispered.

"I just want to be honest with you, Jeff," Jim continued. "I would appreciate it if you didn't mention my plans to your wife. I don't want my straight forward, honest confession to ruin my chances with Erika. I hope you understand that."

123456...8