Fragments Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow, such a big promise, honey, but please keep in mind - my husband won't get a wink of sleep tonight. He's going to be far too stirred up and aroused for that. It's his birthday after all and I'm planning on giving him the sort of birthday treat he absolutely adores and will never forget."

"It will definitely be a good birthday treat then because you'll be waking up most of the neighborhood tonight when I get stuck into you," Paul whispered in Diane's ear.

Diane broke into soft laughter. She watched Paul turn and carry the empty glasses to the table. He set them down. He returned to her. He took her hand in his. The soulful jazz music Michael had put on earlier that evening wafted about them as they found a spot to dance.

*

Inside the house Michael negotiated the dark corridors. He passed through the lounge room and then through the kitchen. He stopped for a long moment at the base of the staircase and stared at the photo of Diane and himself on the wall. He drank from his glass of champagne and swayed as he studied her.

Michael tentatively reached out and ran his fingertips over Diane's beautiful smiling face. The photo was a large portrait of Diane and Michael on their wedding day. She was wearing her elegant white dress. The translucent veil had been pulled back. Michael stood there in his tuxedo. He was clean shaven and fresh faced. He looked so naïve and without a will of his own. He was so naïve and lacking a will of his own. They were so young then. It was hard to believe that their momentous day, captured in that photo, had taken place nearly ten years ago, Michael thought, while watching his woman, his everything, in the darkened approach to the stairs.

"So young and so beautiful," Michael whispered, while staring at the facial features of the female he adored. "I love you so much. You're so indispensable to me, but I hold you close to my heart and endure the most delicious pain."

Michael reflected on his marriage. Diane had started sleeping with other men straight away. The ink wasn't even dry on the marriage certificate when Diane had her first one night stand and then started dating her first boyfriend. Michael had been shocked and secretly excited. He had been thunderstruck and yet felt exhilarated. His earth had been upended by this beautiful woman he worshipped. In essence: Diane, using her brilliant calculating mind and her most convincing words, managed to get her new husband to accept her desire for other men, while causing Michael to feel like he was crazy and making his objections seem flimsy, frivolous and pointless. It was a brilliant masterstroke on Diane's part and she was rightly proud of it.

Diane saw an opportunity to take advantage of Michael for her own ends and she took it. He could have ended their marriage but he didn't. As he refused to step in and stop what was happening, Diane took more and more advantage of the situation. Step by step she got what she wanted, while keeping her spineless adoring new husband under her control. Michael, despite his ego and his pride, secretly loved what his new bride was doing to him. There was no reason why he couldn't openly enjoy being a public cuckold and he soon did. He loved Diane and he valued her promiscuity and her brilliant mind games in particular.

"I adore you so much, Diane," Michael stated honestly. "You've made me your little boy and I love you for it."

"I love you too, Michael," Diane had responded just as honestly, "you've accepted me for who I am and I appreciate that so much, darling."

At first Diane took on handsome strangers she picked up in bars as her lovers. At first Michael's wife went back to their place with them. Then the promises Diane made to Michael about not sleeping with anyone Michael knew were skillfully sidestepped by her mercurial word-smithing and emotional button pushing. Diane also began bringing her men home and enjoying them in her marital bed.

One delicious humiliation after another was heaped on Michael. Diane began dating one of Michael's competitors at work. Then she started a torrid physical relationship with her husband's boss, which lasted for more than 12 months before the whole thing blew up in a screaming match and Michael had to find a new job. Diane then made an effort to meet her husband's next boss and ended up maneuvering him into bed as well, while giggling, grinning, batting her eyelashes and blowing kisses at her stunned and excited husband.

From there Diane managed to seduce a few of her husband's friends. Finally Diane committed the ultimate outrage from the point of view of the moral observer: she began dating her husband's father. Michael remembered the conversation he had with his wife and the way she gained his consent.

"Of course I love you, baby," Michael remembered his wife claiming as she accepted yet another bouquet of roses from her father-in-law. "It's not that big of a deal, is it? It's just flowers. It's only your dad after all. I mean you've already been so generous and selfless, Mike. You've been so understanding and accommodating. Not many men are as mature as you are, darling. Why would you try and put your foot down now? It just makes you look silly and childish. You've already accepted so much..."

"But," Michael remembered saying, before Diane cut him off.

"C'mon, don't be like that, don't be such a big crybaby," Diane cooed. "You're not being sensible. It's just one little date, after all, honey..."

"But," Michael remembered saying, before Diane cut him off by getting up on her toes, stroking the underside of his hard cock through his pants with her fingertips and whispering in his ear.

"No buts, Michael - I get what I want and you don't get what you want, that's our agreement, remember?"

"Yes I remember, honey, but I just don't know about this," Michael whispered, while secretly wanting his wife to seduce him and dominate him.

"You love me right," Diane exhaled in his ear, reading his mind and giving him what he craved, "and you want me to be happy and stay married to you, yes? I mean you don't want to lose me, do you?"

Michael softly sighed. Diane was caressing his ear with her hot whispered words and was tickling the underside of his knob and shaft with her fingers.

"Of course I want you to be happy, Diane, and I love you so much. I can't imagine not being married to you."

"Good, well you better do what you're told then and let me have what I want or else I will leave you. Your father's wealthy and elderly. I'm determined to get my hands on at least some of his money," Diane softly, but bluntly stated, while blowing air in Michael's ear and pushing her hand into his pants and his underwear.

Michael gasped. He looked into his wife's beautiful sparkling eyes. She slowly broke into a wide grin.

"Oh my God Diane, that's so diabolical. He's my dad."

"Oh, don't worry he's going to enjoy himself for sure. Look, how about you let me go out to dinner with your dad just once and I'll give you a real nice slow blowjob to say thank you. I'll even let you explode all over my face, honey, if you want to. How does that sound? Wouldn't that be fun and suitable and proper compensation for just one night out with your father?"

Michael gasped. He looked into his wife's beautiful eyes.

"Really," Michael asked, his heart pounding and his tingling cock beginning to twitch.

"Of course, I'll worship it, like I've always promised you I would," Diane whispered. "I'll really give myself to you, Mike, like you've always wanted me to. I'll make you feel so good. I'll make you feel like a big man."

Michael hyperventilated. He reached out and gently ran his fingers through Diane's fine dark hair. She parted her lips and watched him. He abruptly nodded. She grinned. Her eyes lit up. She licked her lips and he leant in and their mouths met in a hot noisy open kiss. Michael came explosively in his underwear as Diane pushed her tongue deep inside his mouth and squeezed his cock. He was jumping up and down on the spot. Diane broke the kiss. She began to laugh hysterically as he held her tight, rubbed his shooting cock against her body, while his loud groans filled the house.

"Do you agree then, Michael, do I have your consent?"

"YES, YES, YES," Michael exploded, shooting his load, while staring down into his wife's unblinking, unwavering eyes.

Michael never got his cock sucked as he was promised, but he did get to watch his own dad show up at the house and take his beautiful wife out to dinner. Michael then got to listen at the bedroom door while his father and his wife made love all night long. The sounds of pleasure and joy were so overwhelming. It was Michael's dad who got the amazing blowjobs, Michael never even got one.

Diane's husband abruptly shook his head and the sound of his wife and his father's powerful orgasms vanished and changed into the faint teasing laughter of his gorgeous, Diane. That noisy first night between his wife and his dad continued again and again. That "just one date" turned into an intense eighteen month relationship, which led to the birth of Diane's first child and Michael's father's death in bed, while gripped by the most amazing pleasure. It also led to a large cash payment to a deliriously happy, Diane.

"I love you so much, my darling," Michael whispered, still tenderly touching the image of his smiling wife in her wedding gown. He ended up leaving a smear on the surface of the glass standing between him and her.

Michael turned and with a wobble trudged up the stairs to the bedrooms where another man's children, whom he called his own kids, slept soundly and in no need of checking on.

*

Paul tenderly held his friend's wife in his arms. Diane had thrown her arms around his neck and he had enclosed her waist with his grip. She was so tiny. He loved the way she glued her form to his as if she was wearing him as an outfit. He enjoyed feeling her hands in his hair. He loved cradling her head and kissing her scalp as they slowly turned on the patio to the seductive jazz music floating about them.

The two of them looked lovingly at each other in the soft view of the low hanging moon. Paul gazed down silently at Diane's silver caressed features. Her large dark eyes considered him thoughtfully. Her lips were slightly parted.

"Does it turn you on knowing you can have me on my husband's birthday," Diane asked, breaking the silence at last. "Does the idea of penetrating my body in front of Michael excite you?"

"It does, Diane," Paul returned, playing with the loose hair fluttering before Diane's eyes. "I've always wanted to go to bed with you. I wasn't sure it was ever going to happen though. Your love life is like musical chairs at times. I've never had a spot to sit on when the music stopped. Someone else always won."

"Ah, you poor baby," Diane cooed and then grew serious. "I guess I was playing hard to get when it came to you, but then again maybe not. I've had so many men since getting married to Michael. I guess I just forgot about you. Rather unforgiveable, isn't it."

"It is unforgiveable, beautiful," Paul continued. "I'm one of Michael's oldest and closest friends. I have as much right to enjoy your body as his other friends do."

"And like his father and his work colleagues as well," Diane whispered, running her slim fingers through the back of Paul's light hair. There was a burst of laughter on the patio between Diane and Paul.

Diane took her eyes off Paul for a moment and turned her head and looked up at the dark façade of the second story of her home. For a moment she wondered where her husband was. He had been missing for a long period of time. Had he checked on the sleeping children like she instructed him to? Had he collapsed, fully clothed, on his bed from all the alcohol Diane had made him drink?

"I want to fuck you so badly, honey," Paul crudely whispered, while a thrill ran through Diane. "I want to get deep inside you."

Diane turned back to Paul. She smiled.

"Yes, I don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out, baby. Your missile is nice and hard in your pants. I can feel it against me. I bet it'll take off in seconds, just like my husband's does. Just one tender touch and you'll be losing your load. By the way, do you like talking dirty to your friend's wives? Does it turn you on," Diane asked.

Paul grinned.

"I love talking dirty to women, especially my friend's wives. It's a big turn on. Oh, and by the way, my load is going to end up deep inside your pussy after a long hard fuck and in no other way, you sexy bitch."

Diane softly laughed. She continued speaking.

"Yeah, it turns you on, does it Paul," Diane asked, looking up at him with a leer on her face. "Do you want me to whisper something sleazy and grubby in your ear, do you?"

"Oh hell yeah," Paul replied, running his hands down and over Diane's ass, "do what you do best and turn me on."

Diane laughed and was about to say something to turn Paul on even more, but she heard Michael's footsteps on the patio. She smiled and turned her head. Her husband was re-filling his glass with more champagne.

"Michael, come here, honey," Diane said. "It's your birthday and I want you to watch me stir up your friend. It's part of my gift to you on your special day."

"For sure," Michael softly said, walking across to a seat and sitting down so he could watch his beautiful wife turn Paul on. "I can't wait."

Diane stood up on her toes. She ran her fingers through Paul's hair. She pressed her lips against his ear and started softly speaking inside. Paul sighed. He squeezed Diane's pretty behind and rubbed himself against her body.

"I can't wait to see that big hard cock of yours, Paul. I bet it's really something to see. I bet all the girls get all wide eyed, start salivating and squealing like silly little girls when you take it out and show it to them. I bet you can't wait to use it on me, huh."

"I'm gonna shoot my load inside you all night, Diane."

"Or, on me, on my body, Paul - you could try bathing me in it after I've licked and sucked you for a few torturous hours."

"Tortuous hours alright, I could never handle that much teasing from a woman, even from you."

"Really, you couldn't handle that much edging from your friend's wife, even if you were allowed to paint her in streaks of white cream at the end?"

"Sounds like a wild ending, but I like pulling the trigger on my gun when I'm inside a girl."

"Really, even though you could paint my face? Wouldn't that be more fun?"

Paul gasped. He burst into laughter a moment later.

"I'm sure I told you I'm foul mouthed and dirty minded," Diane continued. "I come from a low class background and I'm slowly scratching my way up the social ladder by talking dirty to wealthy men."

"Oh Jesus, you're so crude," Paul hissed, suddenly grabbing a hold of Diane and pulling her up into his arms.

Diane shrieked and then broke into peals of laughter. She jumped as Paul pulled her up. She leapt and was whipped off the patio floor. Her legs were now wrapped around Paul's hips and her arms were locked around his neck.

"Looks like he can't take too much more teasing, baby," Diane exclaimed with delight, turning her head and looking in her husband's direction.

"Nope," an excited Michael stated, while a blissfully happy Diane turned back to Paul. "Take me to bed, darling!"

Diane was about to say something more, but Paul instantly cut her off and silenced her words with a deep passionate kiss. Diane whined and then softly sighed.

Michael saw it all, just as his wife hoped he would. It was Michael's birthday after all. Michael watched as Paul's lips collided with his wife's lips. The two of them closed their eyes. Michael could just see Diane open her mouth and see Paul's tongue slide straight inside before they sealed their lips together. Paul was running his fingers through Diane's dark hair. He ran the palm of his hand around the back of Diane's head and cradled her. Their kiss was noisy and wet.

Paul suddenly turned on the spot. He had his friend's beautiful little wife and now he was going to carry her off to bed for the night. Michael instantly stood up from his seat and watched with wide eyes as Paul strode off across the patio and then through the open door with Michael's wife still glued to him.

"Oh, Jesus Christ," Michael muttered, slowly taking a step or two in the same direction before coming to a halt in the middle of the patio.

"Happy birthday, my darling, I hope you enjoy your present," Michael heard his wife call out to him from inside the dark house before there was silence once more.

Michael gasped. He suddenly moved. He quickly followed Paul and Diane inside the house. He scurried inside. He pulled the doors closed behind him. He chased his wife and her new lover. He was determined to get inside the bedroom tonight and actually have a chance to watch the sex. It was his birthday and he deserved that special treat on his special day. It was his birthday after all and he should at least receive that sort of precious gift.

*

Paul put Diane down. She stood there silently and looked up at Paul with a soft inviting smile on her face as he aggressively stripped Diane of her clothing. The bedroom door was quickly closed and locked.

Michael was soon standing outside the bedroom door. He was softly whining. He wanted to be let in. It was his birthday and he wanted his birthday present. He wanted to see Paul take Diane. Michael could hear the sound of his wife's clothing being torn into pieces and he could hear his beautiful and promiscuous wife gasping as Paul shredded her sexy gear with his strong bare hands. Michael tried turning the bedroom doorknob, but it wouldn't budge. Diane and Paul had shut him out.

"Oh Diane," Michael softly complained, "it's my birthday, baby, it's my birthday today and I'm entitled to watch. Let me in, let me come in and watch. It's my birthday and it's my birthday wish."

Paul removed Diane's clothing. She stood there naked, watching her husband's horny friend with a sleazy expression on her beautiful features.

"Come here," Diane finally whispered up at Paul as he began pulling his own clothing off. "I want to undress you."

Paul stepped in. Diane ran her hands around Paul. She leant in and he leant in. They closed their eyes as their lips met in a deep hot kiss. Paul pressed his tongue inside Diane's mouth, while she sighed and ran her tongue against his.

Diane used her nimble fingers to undo his shirt and then unsnap and unzip his pants. Diane was so quick and so skillful. She soon had her husband's friend's shirt apart and then off. She ran the palms of her hands up and over Paul's chest and then down his arms. She undid Paul's pants and opened him up. Paul's pants slipped to the floor. They were still kissing deeply and fiercely as Paul kicked his shoes away and then stepped out of his pants.

Paul gasped as Diane shoved her hand inside his underwear and grabbed his big hard cock. He broke the kiss with a sweet smack. Diane burst out laughing. She looked up at him while she crushed his knob in her fist. Diane suddenly jammed her other hand in his underwear and took hold of his balls in her warm palm.

"Got ya now, baby," Diane stated with a grin in his ear, while up on her toes and squeezing Paul's dick and caressing Paul's balls. "Do you want me to get down on my knees and suck it? Do you want me to submit to you and please you?"

"Fuck yeah, you sexy bitch," Paul whispered, placing his hands on Diane's bare tanned shoulders and pressuring her to drop.

Diane laughed. She slowly sank to her knees before Paul. She took the edges of Paul's underwear in her fingertips and pulled them down. Her eyes grew wide. She grinned and looked up at Paul.

"Nice," Diane whispered as Paul's hard cock sprang into view. "You can leave your socks on by the way."

1...345678