Francis Enters My Life

Story Info
A young lady plans a sexy weekend for her boyfriend.
1.5k words
4.25
4.8k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers

Thank you to those who read my first couple or works. Thanks for the follows, likes, comments, and creative criticism. I am by no means a writer.

I've had experiences, fantasies, and thoughts that I felt like sharing and I hope you enjoy the writings.

Some stories are real, some are not. You figure out which is which.

Enjoy.

———————————————————

As I entered my 20's I dated a lot of young ladies, and my obsession with exhibitionism and voyeurism took a backseat. I mean, the idea was still in my mind, but my relationships weren't long enough to really bring my fantasies into reality. That is, until I met Francis.

Francis was a young lady who was around my age. She was a very petite brunette. Very cute with a nice body and 34B breasts. Her areola were very light and almost blended in with the rest of her breasts with very small nipples. She had a great personality and was always fun to be around.

At the time, I worked alone overnights and one night she came to visit me. We were going on a road trip as soon as I got off work, so she was going to wait for me to get off work, then we would leave for our trip. She was wearing a trench coat as I let her into the building. Once inside, she followed me to my work area and observed as I did my job. After about an hour, she told me that she was going to rest on the couch in the next room, and for me to come visit, when I got a chance.

After another hour I went to check on her. As I entered the room, what I saw gave me an instant hard-on! There was Francis, lying on the couch with her head propped up on the armrest. The lower part to her coat had opened slightly and her legs were visible, almost to what she wore below the coat. I noticed that the coat was open to around mid-thigh, but there was still no sign of the clothing she wore below.

As I stood there, she opened her eyes to see me staring at her exposed thighs.

"You like" came a whisper from her.

"Absolutely! Are you wearing anything under that coat?"

"Of course! What kind of girl do you think I am?" As she smiled seductively at me.

"Can I see?"

"Maybe?"

Then she stood, untied the belt around the coat, and turned away from me. She unbuttoned the coat, held it closed, and turned back to face me.

As I stood staring, she slowly opened the coat to reveal a 2 piece lace, see-through lingerie! Her areolas & nipples were barely visible through the lace material and as I looked down, her pubic hair could be seen through the lace also! The panties had an opening in the middle and little strings tying it together. She was a vision of pure sex!

Once again "you like?"

"You look amazing!"

She reached down a ran her hand across my hard dick (through my pants), then said "I've got plans to keep you hard for the entire weekend!" Then she squeezed my dick and moaned "mmm, I can't wait to enjoy this." Then she closed her coat and laid back down on the couch.

I went back to work in the other room and few hours later a coworker came through the door to take over for me. As I gathered my things and began walking out of the room he said with a smirk "you're a lucky man! Have a great weekend." I didn't quite know why he said that, but as I entered the room where my girlfriend was resting, I realized why. Sometime during the night, Francis had fallen asleep and she had forgotten to button up her coat! One leg was hanging off of the couch and she was stretched out on her back. Her pussy was very visible through her lingerie and I'm sure that my coworker had seen that her moist pussy lips were also visible between her spread out legs! I woke her and we left.

After an hour on the road, I told her that my coworker may have seen her lying with her coat open. She looked at me and said "I'm so sorry!"

"Don't be. I'm sure he enjoyed it!"

She looked at me for a few moments with a questionable look on her face. Then she smiled and said "you don't mind that he saw me like that?" I couldn't answer. She unbuckled her seatbelt, turned to me, and reached out to touch my dick.

"Oh My God, you're hard! Not only does it not bother you, it turns you on, huh?"

I was busted.

As we continued to drive on the open road, she unbuttoned & unzipped my pants. Then she pulled out my dick and started giving me head as I drove to our destination. Her knees were on her seat, she was hunched over the center console, and her covered ass was up in the air, facing the window! At one point, I reached over, lifted the back of her coat, opened the ties on the bottom of her lingerie, and began rubbing her soaking pussy.

Apparently, she was as excited about my coworker seeing her, as I was! As she sucked my dick, she spread her legs, and I began sliding my fingers along her moist, spread pussy lips.

Right then, a big rig pulled up on the passenger side of us and looked over. What he saw would make any man hard! My girlfriend's legs were spread, wide open and my fingers were sliding in and out of her drenched pussy, not more than 10' away from this stranger! Eventually, I pulled my fingers out and spread her lips apart so that our stranger could see into her fuckhole. Then as I rubbed her clit, I told her that she had an admirer, enjoying the view of her pussy.

She pulled her mouth off and was going to cover up and sit back down, but I held her down and told her to relax. She began stroking my dick and understood what was happening.

"Mmm, Can he see how wet I am?"

"Probably."

"Do you wish your coworker saw what he's seeing, now?"

"Definitely!"

"Do you want to share me?"

I didn't answer.

"Be honest. Does the thought of someone else fucking me turn you on? It turns me on! Ohhhhh, I'm gonna cum, thinking about fucking someone in front of you! Do you want that?"

It was too much for me and I came! She swallowed my entire load, then sat up, waived to her admirer, and I drove off.

A couple hours later we pulled into a rest stop for a few minutes. As she came back to the car she walked around to the driver side. I teased her and asked if it was my turn in the passenger seat. She laughed and said "no, I've got a better idea." With that she opened my door and asked me to take my dick out again and to slide my seat all the way back. I figured that she wanted to give me head at the rest stop so I did as she asked.

As I did, she opened her coat and was completely naked! I said "Wow, I get visual stimulation too?" She said "not quite!" I was rock hard as she moved to me and straddled my lap. She reached down and guided my dick into her drenched pussy. I was in heaven, until she closed the door while still in my lap and my dick in her pussy, and said "drive!"

"What?! Are you crazy?"

"Yes I am! Now fuck me and drive! You better keep your eyes on the road!"

So believe it or not, off we went with her rising and falling back down on my dick, as we drove down the freeway! She fucked me so good and her pussy was soaking wet as we drove. I didn't last long and soon came deep inside of her! As I drove, she laid her head on my shoulder and eventually fell asleep.

An hour later, I pulled off the road at another rest stop and asked her to get back into the passenger seat. As she exited the car, she left her coat open and an older man drove up and parked right next to the passenger side of our car. He could clearly see her naked body! He asked if she was available and she said "up to my boyfriend." Then she smiled at him and got into our car.

When she got in and bucked up, I asked about the other guy seeing her. She just shrugged her shoulders and said "Maybe when we get to the resort we'll meet up with him and you can watch me fuck him!"

We never saw him, but she ended up flashing & flirting with other guys at the resort, but nothing else happened with them.

This is when I realized that Francis is kinda freaky when it comes to sex..

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers