Frankie with a Roommate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not past 10 am. I mean, if we're going to make it to church, we can't wait to long or all of the leg garters will be sold out. You know how those horny old church ladies are. James, did you hear me? OMG, what are you looking at on your phone and why is there a tent in your pants? Oh, shoot, is that the Red Queen, I mean Robert's Queen of Hearts?"

"Yeah, it is. Look at that pose. You can almost peek up her dress. Is that a dress?"

"No James, that's a very sexy and sheer teddy bear. So, is that enough for you to jack off with? Isn't it better to have something a little closer to home? James, are you listening to me? Hey, OMG, you're going into the bathroom already? WTF? Hey, James, remember me? The roommate who treats you well? Do you need any help in there? James?"

Fine, the Lady in Red wins, again. I'm laying down and I'm laying down without this t-shirt. Let's see what his reaction is when he jerks the covers off of me and discovers me in pretty watermelon satin panties. Yes, I know I have mentioned my favorite watermelon panties more than once. You would know why if you were here. And then you would knock on the bathroom door and tell James to hurry up and then I say "just jack off on my cute panties right here" and lead the way to my bedroom. And then you would owe me a new pair. LOL, of course I would suck your cum off of them silly.

I slid under the covers and buried my head. I have no idea why I'm so frustrated for not getting called out, but I am. Oh, believe me, when James wakes me up and pulls the covers off of me and finds me in these, well, you know what color of panties, the calling out will begin. And the more he calls, the higher I will lift my butt in the air.

But, while I had a few free moments, I thought it would be best to let Robert know that things are OK here at home and that I would appreciate him keeping his mouth shut. I asked the guy I never wanted to see again to keep my secret life.

He replied and asked if we could change our Wednesday night to Thursday night because he had a zoom call set up with the Red Babe with the Red Tattoo. I agreed as long as he followed though with a work selfie of the Red Sparrow and strawberry scented lube. It's a date. Take that Red Wolf.

End Frankie with a roommate 04


12