All Comments on 'Fraternity Housewife Ch. 06'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please stop. This is just bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A foot long coke can up her arse! Really?

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years ago

I'm loving this so far. I gave you a 5 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, it is an orgy by any means. I am surprised that she was able to take all of them after getting her ass beaten that first night without any pain but this is a fantasy. As the fraternity housewife she will probably end up in bed most of the time when the rest of the guys show up. At least, the guys should keep the house going without her care. She thought that she was over her problems of fucking during her lost three years but she is right back in the thick of it now. How she is going to take care of 33 guys will be a wonder to read.

Bullrider14Bullrider14over 2 years ago

I like it keep going. I notice the people who want to bad mouth stories do it anonymously cause their too chicken to reveal their name. Probably because they don’t want someone to go to their stories and tell them they suck

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years ago

@Bullrider14, Oh no. I'm afraid your wrong there. These Trolls don't have enough talent to have written anything. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think it’s just great. The series is moving along nicely and the buildup leading to this chapter was a little too gradual but now that we are rolling, it’s fantastic. I lived in a frat and can tell you this is a perfect fantasy. She is likable and confident, and I love the idea that she serves all comers, any time she’s needed. Absolutely love the idea of her never showering alone.

Can’t wait to see how things unfold. We needed exactly this kind of fraternity housewife in the old barn where I lived as a sex crazed college kid!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Hayden, I hope you aren't trying to say that you and Grad88 have any talent for writing. Your posted stories say otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Horrifically stupid story.

And here you idiots are bleating again about anons posting comments.

Whether I post as an anon or log into one of my accounts. It doesn't make any difference. I'm still anonymous here dumbass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES