Freeuse 04: KERRI FREEUSES MIKE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opens her eyes and looks down at me. "Oh by the way you have a really nice cock, but I'm sure it's not the first time you've heard that!" She continues fucking me as she says this.

"Um, actually it is."

Her expression changes.

"No-one has ever told you that you have a nice cock? You really do: it's like Goldilocks; not too big, not too small - just the right size. No-one ever said that to you?"

I shake my head "no". She is still fucking me and it occurs to me that Jenn and I would never have a casual conversation while fucking like this.

She is now doing so many things Jenn would never do. Still plunging up and down, she reaches behind and plays with my balls; she notices my expression and gives a leery smile down at me.

She scoops her breasts up and begins teasing her own nipples with her tongue.

"I'm your whore tonight, remember? You can do anything you want to me. Anything." I reach down and feel around her opening, feel my cock sliding in and out of her, feel how soaked her pussy is.. Once my fingers are coated, I bring them to her lips.

"You naughty boy......" She licks and sucks my fingers, brings my hand back down to her pussy, re-coats them and sucks them dry again. Then she coats her fingers and and brings them to my mouth. I suck them dry.

She shifts gears and leans down so our bodies are pressed together and just slides me in and out back and forth. Kissing my neck, nibbling on and purring in my ears, we continue like this for a long while.

"Um there is something you wouldn't dare ask for, but if I'm being your whore, I'm gonna give it to you anyway..."

With that, she lifts herself off me, my cock slips out. She reaches over to the bedside dresser drawer, comes back with a small blue bottle, pours some liquid into her hand, coats my cock and then reaches down between her legs.

She positions herself above me again, reaches down and guides me down past her pussy. Before I know it the head of my cock is in her asshole. "Be patient, Mike......this might take a sec..."

She slowly begins to ease down onto me. Half my cock is working in and out of her. Her expression changes to one of pleasure as she is now able to fit my entire cock in her. She begins moving it in and out.

"I know Jenn would never be able to do this, and you know what?"

"What Kerri."

"It would be a shame if you went your whole life without ever getting to fuck a girl in the ass."

She smiles, I smile.

"But you know what else? I'm not really doing this for you, I'm doing it for me."

With that she closes her eyes.

Above me is this beautiful earthy woman. My cock is moving in and out of her ass. She has now moved her hands down to her pussy. One hand gently plays with her clit. One, then two fingers of her other hand finger-fuck her opening. I watch intently and feel my cock start to react.

She looks down at me with a pain/pleasure look. Beautiful agony. "Um........Mike.......Mike....ummmm"

Suddenly her body tenses up. She lets out a slow moan. Looks at me with pure bliss in her eyes, then falls down onto me, breathing heavily. She puts her arms around my neck and melts, whispers in my ear; ".....mmmmm......oh....my....god" Then kisses me on the cheek.

I'm glad she has stopped moving on my dick. What I was seeing brought me dangerously close to cumming in her ass. I get a chance to reset a little.

"Um...Kerri, I think I might be getting close to,...you know......."

She looks up, gives me a bright smile.....

She pulls back so she's below me now as I lay on my back. She takes my cock in her hands and puts it in her mouth and licks and sucks. She takes it out momentarily.

"Pretty slutty huh? Ass to mouth?" That's a new term for me, but apparently not for her.

"Actually, even I'm not that slutty...." she laughs "....I cleaned things out there before, I'm as fresh as a "summer's eve" if you know what I mean.."

She now uses some of the lotion and begins stroking my dick with both hands.

"So someone's about to cum, huh?" I feel the pressure rising in my balls.

She stops suddenly and pulls her hand away. I feel my balls drop back down,

"Not yet mister!" She giggles.

Then she bends down and puts just the head of my dick in her mouth, caresses the underside gently with her tongue while she rubs my balls. I feel my dick head swell and get ready to.....

"Oopsey!" She pulls back, living my dick standing up straight and harder than its ever been. Throbbing. She giggles.

"This is called edging by the way, Mr. Naive. It's something we sluts are really good at!"

"But, Kerri I don't want ......"

She cuts me off; "Don't worry; when it's time to cum, you'll do that in my cunt, just like we agreed to, stud."

"Um Kerri..."

"Is it time now? You want it? You want to fill my whore cunt with your cum?"

I nod.

She's above me, my cock in her hand. She brings it to her pussy lips. Rubs the underside of the head a few times then stops. Pulls it away and looks down and smiles at me.

"Ungghh....Kerri...oh my god!" I am dangling at the edge of an orgasm.

She repeats the gesture, but this time uses her thumb to massage the sensitive area on the shaft just below my cock-head.

She stops suddenly. A lightning bolt shoots up my spine as I almost cum, but don't. I feel a bit of cum leak out of me, but she's stopping just shy of stimulating me enough to fully come.

She has somehow found a way to suspend me in that otherworldly feeling just prior to full release.

I wait......

She smiles, winks and then plunges her pussy as far down as it will go on my harder-than-its-ever-been dick. It takes a few strokes for me to build back up to orgasm, but then suddenly my cock erupts, my brain explodes and I cum and cum and cum and cum. She slows her pace and continues to gently fuck me while I come back to earth. Her tits are smushed against my chest as she plays with my hair and smiles down at me.

Then she rests her head on my shoulder and we lay like that for a while. I feel my dick softening and slipping out of her, followed by a flood of my cum.

She raises her head and smiles down at me. "Did you enjoy your one time fucking a dirty whore?"

"That was unbelievable. I love Jenn and fucking Jenn but that was just...;"

Her fingers on my lips; "Shhhhh....I know, I know."

She kisses me, on the lips, sweetly.

"I'd love to say let's do this again, but now I have to say goodbye to cocks, go back to Robyn and live my new life; my post-whore life, and you can go back to sweet, beautiful Jenn."

I nod.

"But now you know what its like to fuck a slutty whore...." She winks. I smile.

Jenn looks up from her iPad as I come in through the door.

"So, Mike - how was it? As awful as you predicted?"

"Nah it was ok. Very businesslike." 

I smile at Jenn.

She smiles at me and goes back to her iPad.

12