Freeuse 07: BEHIND THEIR BACKS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingertips graze my sensitive butthole on their way to my pussy. I love that. I wish he would linger there and let me experience what that might feel like. I'm too shy to ask him for this yet. But I do notice a lot of "accidental" contact with my asshole when we are doing this stuff. Is he grooming me for future activity? Letting me get used to the idea until I reach the point where I want or crave it? I hope so. Dave would never even think of touching my "dirty" asshole.

I hope my pussy is wet when he gets there. I want him to see how sexy I am. That I can be as sexual and exciting as those older more experienced women. Also, the sooner he finds my wet pussy ready, the sooner I'll get to feel him inside me.

He eases me back down onto my tummy. My legs spread just enough for him to dip his fingers down and brush against my pussy lips.

I turn back and look up at him. He's looking down at my ass. He's beautiful with his messy bed hair and full lips. I'm glad he doesn't notice me looking because I don't want to make meaningful eye contact, I just want to appreciate him as a beautiful, young, hot guy, as my temporary plaything, like the factory and gig girls do. I lay my head back down on the pillow and sigh.

His fingers toy with my pussy, testing it out, testing the wetness, testing how open my cunt is or if it's even begun to open up at all. He's eager, but he also knows that patience on his part now will result in a better, more eager, whorish fuck from me, from any woman really.

His other hand massages my shoulder. I think he likes my body. I'm an athlete, have been forever and I think he likes the definition and womanly soft musculature of my shoulders and back. His hand is gently massaging my shoulder now, but I know where it will end up, where it always ends up and I lick my lips in anticipation.

Suddenly a fingertip slips into me. Easily. Without resistance. I guess I must be pretty wet. He's going to play around at my hole for a while now. Teasing me, gently opening me up a little at a time. Poking around and looking for my g-spot, which sometimes he finds and sometimes he doesn't.

I know what comes next before it even happens. He switches hands. The shoulder hand now moves to my pussy and one fingertip slips inside me. The hand that had been in my pussy now is at my mouth. He wants me to taste my own pussy.

I smell myself on his fingertips. I then feel the moistness, my moistness, on my lips. He doesn't have to tell me what to do next. I imitate my cunt with my mouth, using my lips and tongue, and provide a warm moist opening for his fingers. I sense my salty taste on my tongue. I suck his fingers and fuck them with my mouth. I love love love doing this.

I've never sucked Mick's cock and probably never will. He's never asked me to, but I would if he did. We don't do that however, because it would fuck up the hierarchy. It would suddenly give me power and make me his sexual equal and sexual partner. He doesn't want that, and frankly neither do I. As I said I don't want a boyfriend or even a fuck buddy. What I want is what we have now, whatever this is.

Feeling that my body has lubed my pussy up enough, he inserts another finger and gently fingers me, in and out, in and out, opening my cunt hole a little at a time, so that it will be ready when he places the head of his cock there and gently moves his hips forward, impaling me.

I welcome this and continue to eagerly fuck his fingers with my mouth, sorry that I've now licked them clean of my juices. If I'm lucky, he'll feed me his other wet fingers after he replaces them in my pussy with his cock.

And now I feel that beginning to happen. His fingers slip from my pussy, leaving a trail of wetness where they touch against the inside of my thigh. I feel his fingers once again "accidentally" brush against my asshole and linger there and it's all I can do to keep myself from shoving my hips backward and impaling my asshole on his finger, but I don't. Not this time anyway.

And then it's the heat and softness of his cockhead against my opening. Junie is right, his "thingy" does feel big, although the only thing I have to compare to is Dave, poor Dave, whose five inches I understand to be about average. He's definitely bigger than Dave.

And now the first inch of him is fully inside me. He moves back and forth over and over, but just a little, adding a little more length each time, teasing mostly just my opening, playing dirty tricks on my body with just his bulbous cockhead. My body instinctively wants his cock in me as deep as possible, because more babies get made that way. I don't recognize this consciously in the moment however, as that's all happening deep down inside me.

What I recognize instead is that this is generating eager frustration in me and my body, and that I want his cock deep inside me, not toying around the opening, although I can't really explain why.

What he's learned from the gig and factory girls is that this toying at my opening will pay off big when I slip into full-out whore mode, which I now do.

I turn around and look over my shoulder at him, at his beautiful face. He sees me and smiles. I smile back. Still no words, because there is really nothing to say and neither of us wants to ruin this experience with words.

Suddenly, his smile turns into something else, maybe a little more sinister, and his eyes focus and then....ungghhhhh....his hips suddenly drive forward all at once.

His cock slides into me. Deep into me. All the way into me. All at once. I gasp.

My pussy is initially shocked at the sudden invasion. It sends alert signals to the rest of my body, but my body knows this is just part of the baby-making process and directs my pussy to stand down, to accept and welcome the invasion. My pussy gushes fluid and then miraculously and instantaneously alters itself to allow his length and girth in fully, all without any effort on my part. It just knows.....

I love the first plunging invasion and my body's panicked reactive impulses. I hope I never get used to the initial shock of penetration.

And now my body, as part of it's overall mission, has directed my brain to stop processing and instead to just limit its activity to the most minimal self preservation efforts and to embrace this invasion, in fact to enjoy it.

I am now completely across the whore line and have entered base animal procreation mode. That's what's happening biologically. My body recognizes Mick's height and athleticism and intelligence and decides his sperm would produce strong and intelligent offspring. Maybe that's why I react this way to Mick and not in this way to Dave. My body doesn't think Dave is such a great prospect, and now I guess I don't think so either.

Poor Dave.

I'm experiencing the blissful side effect of this mating impulse - that evolutionary blessing of the deepest level of emotional and physical pleasure available, a reward to humans in order to insure that we will actually follow through with these violent and aggressive invasions of our bodies.

In other words, I can't recognize why, but right now I desperately need to be fucked as deeply and thoroughly as possible.

Moans and "oh Gods!" begin to emerge from deep within me as Mick plunges in and out of my cunt. My toes curl and my fingers grasp at my flannel sheets. My mouth opens and my breathing deepens and turns into panting. My legs spread wider for him instinctively.

I feel my tits and tummy rubbing against the flannel sheets, being driven into them over and over and over from his pounding, the texture of the fabric stimulating them all over again.

He wraps a arm around my waist and lifts my bottom half up, sliding a pillow under my hips and effectively raising my ass and cunt up to provide a better fucking angle for him. I secretly love how submissive this makes me feel. Ass up and face down.

Every girl loves to be manhandled so that she ends up ass up and face down, whether she admits it or not. Most guys don't know that. Mick does. He's not positioning me like this for my pleasure or comfort, he's doing this so that he can fuck me harder and deeper.

One last time, my brain tries to reason with me. It pleads "....this is wrong....you shouldn't......"

That foolishness only lasts a moment until my body, in frustration, once again angrily shuts down my thinking, so that it can get back to fucking, or rather, getting fucked.

He drives into me again and again, not gently and lovingly but with intent. His cock invades my core again and again. His other hand - the pussy juice hand, finally finds it's way to my mouth and I hungrily suck and lick and fuck his juicy fingers, enjoying the sensations and the submission of it.

While I'm loving this, I'm getting a little sore, but I deal with it.

Then, as always, the only words we share when we fuck, he whispers in my ear, "make yourself cum..." I know he could probably make me come if he wanted to, but that's not our agreement, not how it works for us.

Again, whispered "....make yourself cum now...."

....and like a whore, i obey.

My hips are up on the pillow so it's not hard for my hands to make their way to my cunt. Because I love to jack off, I know exactly what I need to do to myself to cum - no fancy dildos or other toys required, especially since I have something much better than a dildo already at work in me.

He patiently backs off his furious pace, allowing me a little time to catch up, but he knows I won't need much time.

And then I do the thing that I always do when we fuck, that should, and always does make me feel ashamed, like a bad girl, like a mean girl, like the opposite of me.

I go where I really shouldn't mentally, but I can't help myself and so I do.

I deliberately think about Dave and about how fucked up this is and what a slut I am being. And then I think about Junie and about how devastated she would be if she knew, and how devastated she will be if she ever finds out.

I embrace the shame, the wrongness, the bad girlfriend vibe, the dual betrayal and I love it.

This turns me on - the burn of the shame, the guilt, the sluttiness....

And then I take it one step further. I imagine them both sitting up, tied and bound in chairs beside the bed and being forced to watch the loves of their lives fucking each other silly without emotion, like animals.

I envision them being forced to see, to hear, to smell the betrayal.

And in my mind I imagine them looking at us and then at each other in horror and shared disappointment, and I see them begin sobbing and crying together and wanting to comfort each other but being unable to because they are tied up, and I see the shock and sadness and the heartbreak and the emotional submission.

But the only time I think about this is when I'm getting railed my Mick, using this as a sexual aid, as a way to get to cumming faster. This would be too powerful and disgusting to think about in everyday life, because I don't really want to hurt them or anyone. I just want to feel what it would be like if I did.

That shouldn't turn me on, but it does, more than anything else. That discomfort and disgust with myself is the golden elixir for me.

I stretch the scene out for as long as I can while Mick continues to piston my cunt.

I embrace the feeling of my perceived sexual superiority, my mindless cruelty. That's not how I am in real life, but the intensity of this experience with Mick compels me to play with this dangerous and exciting new idea.

And these mean-girl, dirty thoughts are just what I need right now. Imaginary me mocks Dave and Junie and laughs at their misery and it brings me closer....

And those dirty-girl, naughty thoughts, more than Mick's cock, more than my fingers, more than all this stimulation is what pushes......me......over......the.......edge.

Mick senses what's coming and grabs two handfuls of my gorgeous chestnut brown curls and yanks my head back, just to remind me who's in charge here. That helps too.....

My body suddenly tightens and tightens and tightens as my urgency goes through the roof and sensations rush up my spine to my brain and then just explode and then my body collapses and falls apart. i hang in mid-air for a bit.....

After a while I glide back to earth and to where I am, in my dorm room in December, in my bed, on my tummy, naked, with my roommate's boyfriend's softening cock now slipping from my cunt.

I was so distracted by my descent into imaginary debauchery that I forgot all about Mick and didn't even notice him filling me up with his cum, but I do notice now, now that it's dripping out of my cunt onto my soft flannel sheets.

I roll over onto my back. The sheets and blankets are on the floor. My hair is everywhere and sweaty, and it sticks to my face. I'm lying with my legs spread eagled and with my open cunt in plain view. My tits are out, my nipples red and sore from the twisting and pinching and rubbing, both by him and the sheets and I now realize by me too at some point, although I don't remember when.

I know that he has a front row view of me like this. I know that my pussy is gaping open, red and raw, and leaking cum and pussy juice. A woman's cunt, not an innocent girls vagina. Most of his cum has leaked out I'm sure, but I'm also sure my hole is still glistening from both his and my juices.

If I loved or even cared about Mick, I would be coyishly trying to reposition myself so that I would look dainty, sexy and coquettish instead of used, whorish and thoroughly fucked to the point of exhaustion. But I don't care about what he thinks and I also don't give a single fuck about modesty right now.

Take me as I am; a whore, a cumslut, a conquest, an easy lay, or whatever.

I know he doesn't judge anyways.

My roommate's boyfriend just fucked the shit out of me, and I just enjoyed the hell out of him fucking the shit out of me. My roommate and best friend's boyfriend.

He and I both know what this is all about and I know that it will last for only as long as it lasts; until he or I gets bored with it or I come to my senses or I finally dump Dave and meet someone else or whatever.

He throws on his jeans (no underwear), t-shirt and sweatshirt, running shoes and hat. Comes over and kisses me softly on the top of my head, like he might kiss his sister. He strokes my cheek with his thumb, smiles and wordlessly heads out the door leaving me in a sweaty un-ladylike heap with a sore, leaking cunt. I notice that I just happen to be laying in the wet spot.

We've never kissed on the lips by the way, and I'm sure we never will. It's not about that for us.

I'll probably run into him in the dining hall or library at some point this week, I usually do, as our class schedules pretty much line up.

I'll join him with his friends or maybe he'll join me with my friends or maybe we'll just sit alone together and chat about classes, check out hot girls and guys or maybe just eat together silently.

I might even invite him and innocent Junie for a beer and pizza in town some evening this weekend, maybe Saturday. And we'll just go on being casual friends.

Until next Thursday morning....

12