Freja and Jeanie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrong.

After some moments listening to the ever-growing litany of things she'd done wrong, and how terrible her foreign breakfast was, Freja stomped back into the kitchen, gripping a stout wooden spoon so tight that it snapped in her hand. She'd almost punched the marble countertop when Alexa walked in.

"Hey, babe," she said gently, knowing Freja was enraged and not blaming her. "Can I ask you a sorta food-related question?"

Freja looked at her best friend sharply, but then softened and relented, sighing and nodding.

"Well, Vince can't find his fiber laxative," Alexa began somewhat uneasily. "And I just wanted to make sure that you hadn't... y'know..."

Still scowling, Freja shook her head. "Ingen. I did not, although that would have been very tempting. These people are stupid! I make very good grød! Eggs and rye bread? Coffee with butter?"

"Hey, I loved breakfast," Alexa said, putting her hands up. "And yes, these people are not even giving it a chance. I'm just wanting to make sure that you weren't trying to, well... kill them."

Freja let out a very loud sigh-exhale, leaning back against the counter she had been about to beat the shit out of moments before. "No," she said finally, her expression grim. "But there is someone that I am needing to have a word with once breakfast is over."

Freja went back into the dining room, listening to Randall and Imogen rattle off everything that had been messed up about breakfast. The pancakes were ridiculously thin, the granola with yogurt was an absurd idea, and the soft-boiled eggs didn't complement the rye bread at all, which, by the way, was an afternoon bread. Didn't they know anything in Denmark?

Freja cleared away the dishes, saying nothing, but her face was getting redder, her hazel eyes harder. Somebody was about to get a severe talking-to.

Alex made a point of dropping a fork on the floor, meaning that Imogen and Randall diverted their attention away from Freja to tell him what a total barbarian he was. Alexa brought out more coffee, and they moved into the living room, where the berating of Alex continued.

Jeanie had quietly slipped out of the room, and was skulking through the hallway, wondering what she could possibly do to make this all better. Everything was a disaster, and although Alex had assured her that this wasn't her fault, she felt incredibly guilty, and...

Ashamed. Ashamed to be a LeTourneau. It broke her heart because she'd never felt that way before.

The closet door next to her opened and she squeaked as a hand flashed out, grabbed her by the wrist, and pulled her inside.

"What th- Fre!" Jeanie gasped as she saw the glowering face of her wife through the darkness of the tiny, enclosed space. "What're you doing in here?"

"I have been looking at the world through the back of my eyes, trying to forget my fury," Freja replied in a low, dangerous tone. "And I no longer can. Jeanette, I have had enough."

Jeanie swallowed. "W-whaddya mean, Fre?"

"Your parents, I thought they were bad, but your grandparents, they are making me angry in a way I do not like," the Danish girl growled. "I very nearly hit your grandfather when he said that all Danish people should be dead if this is how they eat."

"Fre, no!" Jeanie said in a panic. "Don't hit my gramps, please! I know he's a pain in the ass, I'm starting to understand, but..."

"Who will stop them, Jeanette?" Freja asked, rather done with her wife's good-natured dithering. "They will not get better unless somebody puts them in their place."

"Y'mean like the profs did with my mom back before our wedding?" Jeanie asked. "I guess they-"

"No," Freja snapped, cutting Jeanie off. "Not our precious profs. We cannot go running to them every time there is a problem, Jeanette."

"Not... not even this time?" Jeanie asked in a tiny voice.

"Especially not this time," her wife answered. "That would not be fair to Mike and Karen. Alex and Alexandra, they volunteered for this, and are paying a price. The people with more money are not the answer."

Jeanie was almost afraid to speak. "Then... what?"

"I do not know," Freja replied, her eyes hard. "But the first person getting a talking-to is you."

"Me?" Jeanie whined. "What did I do?"

"Nothing, maybe, but that is also possibly the problem," Freja said. "It is our job, yours and mine, to handle these people, and to put them in their place."

"Put my gram and gramps in their place?" Jeanie asked, stunned. "How?"

"They seem to respect what they think is strength. Perhaps they need an overwhelming show of it."

"But... I can't do that, Fre," Jeanie pleaded. "And you're just the help this weekend, remember? Having the maid go off on them will just make life worse for my mom."

"I am close to not caring," Freja said tightly, thinking of Jocy and how she'd always treated them. "She is so devoted to getting that money, and now she is paying the price for it."

"Fre, you're really upsetting me," Jeanie whimpered. "And I know you're probs totally right, but... we've worked so hard these past few days, if we sabotage it now, we-"

"Worked so hard?" Freja demanded, almost biting out the words. "What was so hard for you, Jeanette, aside from getting laid constantly by one of the two biggest dicks we know?"

Jeanie thought about that for several seconds, and then tears began to trickle down her face. When she looked up, her eyes were glistening and full of a deep grief.

"Fre," she said in little more than a whisper. "I had no idea how hard this was on you. I just threw you into this, assuming you'd handle it, like you do everything else, and... and I've just been slutting my way through it, like that was helpful. Like I contributed anything useful."

She reached out and took one of Freja's hands between hers and brought it up to kiss it gently before looking at her wife again. "I'm so sorry, I've been so unthinking. How can you ever forgive me?"

"Yndling, Freja murmured, her heart softening instantly at the sight of her wife in tears. "Eskelde... min alt..."

She pulled Jeanie into a tight hug, and the two girls burst into tears as they reunited for the first time in some days. There were no other considerations, just the two of them. Desperately in love, and both hurting at this moment. They needed one another, and nothing and no one else mattered.

"I'm so sorry," Freja whimpered as she kissed Jeanie through their shared tears. "Jeanette, I love you, so much. I... in my anger, I lost sight of-"

"No, Fre," Jeanie sobbed, kissing her wife and caressing her face and neck, almost relieved to feel those familiar contours, as if she'd been away from them forever. "I was so focused on this stupid scheme that I neglected you! I'm so sorry! I love you!"

They cried as they kissed, holding one another tight. The kiss began losing the feeling of remorse and relief, starting to be replaced by a yearning intimacy. Tongues found their way out of mouths and began to tangle, their sobs subsiding and replaced by a deep silence, the only sound their sticky, wet tongues as they explored one another's mouths.

The girls sank to their knees, fingers knotted together, breasts pressed as they expressed their deep love for one another. They had fallen in love virtually the moment they met, and no rough patch was ever going to derail that love. Hands began to wander over familiar forms, fondling and caressing gently. The kiss got deeper and more heated.

Jeanie's fingers were deftly undoing the buttons of Freja's blouse, while the Danish girl was pulling up the back of her shirt. Seconds later, both girls were topless, free of the constraints of bras. Their nipples brushed as they squirmed their breasts together, the kiss taking on an urgent tone. Freja's hands were knotted inside Jeanie's dense, curly brown hair, and she moaned as Jeanie straked her fingernails up and down her exposed back.

Hands fumbled with buttons and zippers, the girls eagerly pulling each other's pants down and shucking them aside in the darkness. There was almost no room to move, but they were beyond caring, leaning into coats and ignoring the myriad boots that pressed into their tights and asses.

They were hungrily swallowing one another's tongues as they slumped against the back wall, turned in to each other, hands groping and roaming. Jeanie moaned into Freja's mouth as she gave her breast a good, hard squeeze. Freja shivered as Jeanie teased a pair of fingers along her slit, having pushed aside her panties. Freja was already soaking, and desperate to cum with her wife. All other considerations were forgotten.

The two girls were kissing heatedly, fingers sliding deep inside each other's pussies now. Jeanie whimpered and moaned, pulling Freja closer. Her wife's hand was on the back of her head, tangling in her hair still, tugging gently.

"It feels so good to have you in me, Fre," Jeanie breathed, already sweating. "I didn't realize how much I missed it!"

"I have missed your touch too," Freja panted, shuddering as Jeanie's fingers made a scooping motion against the front wall of her cunt and dragging down. It was such an incredible sensation. "We must, no matter how crazy things get, never lose sight of one another."

"Yes," Jeanie murmured, her whole body melting. "Lemme lick you, Fre, lemme taste you..."

The Danish girl nodded and they broke the kiss long enough to begin squirming around, giggling as they tried to rearrange themselves in the tiny closet they were wedged into. Completely naked, Freja was finally lying on top of Jeanie, with her face between her wife's legs. Jeanie, lying on her back, was likewise presented with the banquet that was her wife's pussy. They both dove in, all thoughts of foreplay long gone.

"God, I've missed this," Jeanie mumbled as she snaked her tongue deep inside Freja's cunt. "I love you so much, Fre."

"And I love you, Jeanette," Freja replied before leaning her head down and slithering her tongue slowly around her wife's clit. "I was jealous, but I do love you, more than anything."

They stopped talking as they proceeded with the all-important task of pleasuring one another. Jeanie sighed in bliss as one of Freja's fingers crept under and wiggled its way inside her ass. She used her thumbs to pull Freja's pussylips apart, delivering the wicked and delightful sting she knew her wife loved so very much. Her tongue, meanwhile, was teasing against Freja's taint, and then the bottom of her womanhood, making her moan.

They both groaned in relief as their tongues slid deep inside one another, almost in unison. They shivered at the taste that bathed their tongues and tingled in their mouths. Knowing that they would make each other cum soon, hard, was a heady revelation to the two girls, who felt almost love-starved for one another. Jeanie wrapped her arms around Freja's waist, holding her tight as she buried her face between her wife's thighs, pushing her tongue in harder. Freja moaned and strummed her thumb over Jeanie's clit while she lapped deep inside.

They squirmed and wiggled as much as they could in the tight space, pushed together even more. Sighing became heavy breathing, and that breathing soon became gasping. The whimpers were replaced by deeper moans of shameless lust. They needed each other's cum.

Fingers slid in and out of asses while tongues plunged deeper into pussies. They writhed and humped against one another eagerly, desperate to cum. Jeanie was oblivious to the endless shoes and boots and other objects on the floor of the closet that poked and prodded her. There was only Freja and making her cum as hard as she could. Her wife deserved it after this awful experience, didn't she?

Freja could feel Jeanie's pussy fluttering, beginning to contract around her tongue, and getting wetter than ever. Her ass squeezed around Freja's finger, and she wiggled it inside mercilessly. Jeanie's legs were almost shaking in the enclosed space, and her wife's little yelps and cries were music to her ears. Jeanie was the most loving and giving person she knew, and she would never let this beautiful, special girl down.

"Fuck, Fre," Jeanie managed to gasp, her entire body slick with sweat. "Oh, gonna cum, fuckfuckfuck..."

"Cum, yndling," Freja rasped, her own body shaking now, a shimmering ball of pleasure building in her wet core and starting to blossom out along her nervous system. "Cum with me, my love!"

They both clamped their mouths down hard and shrieked into each other's cunt as the dam burst and the both began to cum. They spasmed and jerked as they fingered one another hard, doing their best to drive the other to maddening heights of ecstasy. Jeanie could feel Freja's orgasmic scream vibrate right through her womb and her pelvis, sending another climax juddering through her.

She lapped hungrily as Freja gushed in her mouth, wanting everything she could get. She'd missed the taste of Freja's cum. She felt Freja licking fiendishly, her relentless tongue still deep inside Jeanie. The writhing had become a frantic bucking, pinned to one another by their closed environs, and-

The door to the closet flung open now, causing both girls to start.

After a moment of pause, they both turned their heads, squinting up at the unwelcome light...

Imogen stood over the pair, goggling down at them in shock. Randall stood beside her, his face a road map of disbelief.

Just behind them were Vince and Jocy, gaping on horror, while Alexa looked on in amusement. Alex seemed confused, wondering where this fit into the scam.

The little group stared at Freja and Jeanie, horizontal and superimposed in the ridiculously small space, their bodies covered in sweat, and their faces shining with cum. Jeanie blinked slowly, while Freja had frozen completely, seemingly hoping that Imogen's vision was based on movement.

Several seconds of silence passed before Alex cleared his throat and walked forward.

"Jeanie," he said, trying to sound aghast and outraged, but failing miserably. "What... what's the meaning of this?"

Jeanie looked at him. "I... don't understand the question."

"How could you?" Alex continued, trying to salvage the situation. This was the shitstorm they'd been trying to avoid all along. "I've been faithful all these months, and tried my best to keep you happy! What makes you-"

"Oh, shut up, you simp!" Imogen spat, turning her head to scowl at him. Alex hadn't been expecting that and stopped mid-rant, as if someone had hit a paused button. Alexa had her fingers over her mouth, body trembling and eyes shining with tears as she barely held back her laughter. "You are so damn useless!"

Imogen looked back down at Freja and Jeanie, her nose curled in disdain. "Get out."

Realizing she wasn't invisible, Freja sighed and began to clamber off her wife. Awkwardly, wincing from the cramps they were now discovering in their muscles, they almost tumbled out of the closet, still naked. While Randall and Imogen assessed them, Jeanie pulled two long rain jackets out of the closet and the pair covered themselves, looking quite abashed.

Vince and Jocy were still mute with shock. Jocy could feel herself dying inside. This was the end of everything.

Randall and Imogen stared at the two girls, and Jeanie finally looked away, unable to bear her grandparents' gaze. She realized that she'd fucked up yet again, and this time, there was no escape. They'd spent this entire trip lying to her grandparents, saying she wasn't in a gay marriage, but a straight one, and then they found her having lesbian sex in the closet with the maid.

They'd lose everything now. Her parents would never have control of the money, and it was entirely possible that she and Freja would have to give up the condo. She may not have wanted to admit it, but she was well aware of how bigoted and homophobic her grandparents were. This wouldn't stand.

"Well," the elderly woman said finally. "What do you have to say for yourself, young lady? The truth."

Jeanie flushed scarlet and Jocy felt like she would faint. The truth. The damning truth. Jeanie took a breath.

"Are you so unhappy in your marriage to this damn fool that you're having an affair with the maid?" her grandmother asked before she could spill the beans.

"Wait, what?" Alex blurted while everyone was just silent. Even Alexa didn't seem to know what to say. "I-"

"Zip it, boy," Randall grunted, still looking at his granddaughter. Alex scowled and somehow refrained from punching the old man in the back of the skull. "Jeanie, how long have you been carrying on like this?"

Jeanie thought about her answer carefully. "A... a while now?"

"You've been having a lesbian affair with this foreign girl because your marriage is a wretched joke?"

Jeanie thought again. "Yes?"

Alex gaped at her in disbelief.

"I told you she was crying in misery the past two nights," Imogen grunted, her face twisted in distaste. "But can you blame her? Look at him! He's just a plain, ordinary... dork."

This was too much for Alexa and she turned away, bursting into a giggle-snort fit. Alex's eyes somehow got wider at the old woman's use of the word 'dork'. You might as well have called the Fonz a nerd.

"How miserable does a marriage have to be for a young woman in the prime of her life to turn to sexual deviancy?" Imogen asked, looking at her son, who shrugged helplessly. She scowled at Jocy. "Not that the marriage should ever have been approved, mind. The same mistake in two generations. Impressive."

"I'm sorry, grandma," Jeanie offered. "I-"

"Do you love her?" Imogen interrupted, looking at Freja and then at her daughter.

Jeanie's eyes widened. "Do I love Fre?"

"Yes, girl. Do you love her?" Imogen iterated. What was wrong with kids these days?

"I... yes?"

"Brilliant," muttered her grandmother, shaking her head. "Still, depraved sexual deviancy or not, it's better than you being to married to, well... that..." she said, cocking her head at Alex, who coloured indignantly. "I swear, there hasn't been a more useless man born since Joe Clark."

"Got that right," Randall agreed, taking his granddaughter's hands in his. "Jeanie, listen to me..."

Jeanie stared at her grandfather, trying to focus.

"If you want your foreign deviant maid, then we approve. Anything that ends your marriage to this idiot."

"Hey, now!" Alex said angrily, but Alexa patted his hand while no one was looking, indicating he should calm down. He clammed up, although his face was still red with outrage.

"Is this what you truly want?" Randall asked. "Do you love this lesbian girl and want to marry her?"

Jeanie's eyes widened and she turned her head to look at Fre before throwing herself into her arms. "Oh my God, YES!" she exclaimed, smothering the Danish lesbian maid in kisses. "Yes yes yes yes yes! I do I do I do I do!"

"Well, it's legal," Randall sighed. "So unless we get Freja a sex-change, this is as good as it gets. We approve your marriage, Jeanie. Get divorced from the fool as quickly as you can, and marry your maid."

He looked at Freja, his eyes narrowing. "But don't you dare think of asking for a raise, just because you married into the family!"

"No, sir!" Freja laughed, holding Jeanie tight, elated. "I promise!"

"Well, this weekend has not been at all what I expected," sighed Imogen. "I came down to meet my little granddaughter's husband, and she's married to that maudlin dough-head. And the only solution is to let her gay-marry the help. Sometimes, there's no winning, is there?"

Jocy raised an eyebrow at the statement.

"Maybe we should cut our losses and just head home," Randall suggested, taking his wife's hand. "This will work itself out."

He turned and looked at Jeanie again. "Divorce, Jeanie, as soon as you possibly can."