Freja and Jeanie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly turned her head to look up at Jeanie, her expression wary. "What colour?"

Jeanie shrugged. "A cute gold box I picked up. I thought it'd look good with the red CD case the pics are stored in.

Freja blinked slowly before she put her phone down and stood up. She walked over to Jeanie, who paused mid-sip, wondering what was going on with her wife.

"Jeanette," Freja said softly, but her voice full of trepidation. "Yndling... the wedding pictures, they are in the blue CD case."

Jeanie lowered the bottle from her lips. "What... what was in the red CD case, Fre?"

Freja swallowed. "The pictures and videos from our honeymoon. The personal pictures and videos from our honeymoon..."

Jeanie went pale.

Had she just porn-spammed her conservative, bigoted grandparents?

As if on cue, her phone began to ring. It stopped and then began ringing again instantly. The landline also began ringing. Frantically.

The laptop began beeping, indicating a Skype call had been requested.

Jeanie's eyes flicked over to the landline, then back at Freja, but her wife was already backing away slowly.

"Do not look at me," Freja said as she moved backward toward the bedroom. "After all, they are not my grandparents. I hardly know these people..."

Then she was through the door and it shut behind her quickly, locking it. Jeanie thought she heard furniture scraping, as if a dresser were being braced against the back of the door.

Slowly, stiffly, she walked over to the landline, steeling herself for death as she picked up the receiver.

"Hello?" she breathed, the last breath she'd possibly ever take...

~fin~