Freja and Jeanie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freja roared in protest as Alex managed to roll her over now, pinning her below him and driving his cock deep inside. She snarled and bared her teeth, thrusting back and squeezing as hard as she could, his powerful hands pinning her wrists out to the sides.

"Jeez, Fre, and I thought our fight with Kenny had rapey vibes," Jeanie mused, still squatting and watching, resting her chin on her fist. "It ain't a patch on this."

"You mights be helping me here!" Freja growled, sparing a moment to glower at the brunette.

"What, help you kill my husband?" Jeanie asked, shaking her head. "Nuh-uh, there is no way yours is the last cunt he fucks before he dies."

"Jeanette!" the Danish girl hissed, straining against Alex. He was so deep insider her this way, the pleasure was almost unbearable. She was gasping, but she couldn't tell if it was from the hot and heavy fucking, or because his cock was up in her thorax, pounding on the bottom of her lungs. It certainly felt that way.

They struggled wildly, fighting for domination. Alex was too strong for her, so Freja's only hope was to outlast him and exhaust him. How hard could that be after the staggering orgasm he'd just finished giving Jeanette? He had to have almost nothing left in the tank.

Stubborn DeBourne men!

She managed to snake a leg around his hips, locking him in place while she thrust up into him, but also rocking side to side, as if she were trying to escape still. This was a ruse, though, forcing him to expend his energy in keeping her down, since she was trying to murder him.

"Kiss me, fool!" she rasped, her hazel eyes flashing. "Fucking kiss me!"

Alex jammed his lips against hers and they kissed feverishly. Jeanie shifted around to the side, aiming for a better view, and squatted down again. She began stroking her pussy casually for a while, but then paused, feeling around. She looked at her sticky hand and noticed a pearly clot of Alex's cum glistening on it, having inadvertently teased it out of herself. She shrugged and popped her fingers in her mouth, sucking the cum off them while she went back to watching the frenetic action in front of her.

Alex and Freja still wrestled and writhed desperately, seeking advantage or trying to keep it, even while they fucked one another. They were both sweating profusely, covered in more than a few scratches, and wearing stray bits of hay. Panting was now the dominant sound, their struggles weakening and growing more lethargic.

Freja took a chance to see if her ploy had worked, and she thrashed in a sudden burst of energy. Alex was taken by surprise, but she rolled him too far, and then tumbled off the barrel, with Alex landing on top of Freja while still balls-deep in her. She let out a throttled gasp at the jarring thud, along with his cock spearing deeper inside her than ever. Her eyes were wide as dinner plates and she shuddered uncontrollably before letting out a screech. Her pussy clamped down around Alex's cock as she began to cum.

Alex groaned loudly as he pumped what cum he still had left inside the convulsing Danish girl. The last of his energy seemed to bleed out of him along with the sperm, and he slumped on top of Freja, almost like a dead thing. Freja was still making completely incoherent sounds and shaking so rapidly that she almost seemed to be vibrating. Jeanie smirked as she saw Freja's little toe on each foot go rigid and start twitching. That happened every time her wife came hard, it was so cute.

With her last jolt of energy, Freja managed to push Alex off, so that he rolled onto his back next to her. She stared at the dark ceiling, trying desperately to suck in lungfuls of precious air. Her entire world was spinning, and the sensations she felt were maddening. She'd cum so hard, but the blazing fire in her chest from not being able to freely breathe for some minutes contrasted with the bubbling pleasure.

She thought she felt Jeanette's gentle hands on her thighs and then her wife's tongue in her pussy, lapping the mingled cum out of her. She just lay splayed, unable and unwilling to move. The cool February air didn't even touch her at this point.

"Mmmmm, I love how you two taste together," Jeanie purred, flickering her tongue against her wife's clit. "I love it, and I love you, Fre."

"I love you too, yndling," Freja murmured wearily, so very exhausted. "How I intended to show you, though, it did not work out."

"Silly," Jeanie giggled, finally raising herself back up onto her knees. "Well, at least grams and gramps got to see how devoted to me Alex is."

"I wouldn't be so sure," said a voice from behind the trio, near the large, open double doors. Jeanie turned and saw Alexa standing there, leaning against the wall and smiling.

"Whaddya mean, Lexi?" the brunette asked, reaching between her legs and scooping more cum out of her pussy, sucking on her fingers hastily before she was asked to share.

"What I mean, you goofy little cumpire," the blonde goddess said as she sauntered up to the scene of carnal carnage. "is that I hope you at least had a good time, because you didn't accomplish anything you set out to."

Jeanie just blinked loudly.

"Your grandparents are blind as bats," Alexa explained, rolling her eyes as she stood over everyone. "Aside from the fact that their driver's licenses should be confiscated, I'm saying that they missed the entire performance. They each took one brief look, thought you were trying to teach Alex how to be handy around a barn and then went back to ignoring you."

Alex groaned in despair.

"On the other hand, Vince and Jocy saw the whole show, and I'm pretty sure their therapy bills are gonna be massive," the blonde girl mentioned, examining her nails. "Ergo, I hope you all enjoyed yourselves, because Nanny Zorn and Blindo Calrissian didn't see a damn thing."

Jeanie sighed heavily, before shrugging. "Welp, we'll just have to try again, right? Alex'll just have to fuck me until I forget my name, but we need to be closer, right? Like, maybe in the same room?"

"Jeanette, no!" Freja protested, sitting up now. She was dirty, scratched up, and quite naked.

"Listen to Fre, Jeanie," Alex mumbled now, stirring but still lying on his back. "She's completely insane, but she's right."

"Oh, shut up," Freja groused, scowling at Alex and smacking his still-erect dick hard enough that it wobbled back and forth comically. Alex winced and rolled onto his side, moaning in discomfort, and holding his groin. He was not having a good day. "So now what?"

"Well, I dunno about you lot, but I'm gonna go for a small walk," Alexa announced. She was wearing a snug, white cashmere sweater that accentuated her large bust and trim waist. In this sunny, mild weather, it was all she needed. "It's nice around here, maybe I'll check out the dock and the shore of the bay before dinner."

She turned to walk out before pausing and looking back at them all. "Don't forget dinner, Fre. They're expecting roasted pork tenderloin, with a black pepper Boursin and pine seed stuffing and a Dijon sauce. The spuds are garlic mash, and the veg is asparagus. See you guys at dinner!"

She sauntered out, and the light clouds seemed to part so that the sun could shine on her as she entered the open air.

The three remained in the semi-darkness of the shed, not quite sure what to do. Freja and Alex both looked like they'd been through a hay baler, and Jeanie had no idea where her clothes were. Even if her grandparents were bordering on legally blind, if she streaked back to the house, there was a good chance anyone from neighbouring properties who happened to be outside would see her in the altogether.

Not that that was anything new, really.

"Well, c'mon," she sighed finally, standing up. "Might as well see if we can salvage some clothes, right?"

Freja got wearily to her feet, finding what remained of her blouse, but that was it. Just about every other item of clothing seemed to be missing.

Alexa.

"Could this trip get any better?" Alex muttered as he prepared himself to walk dirty and naked through the back lot of the LeTourneau farm.

"Shut up, DeBourne," Freja grumbled, smacking his bobbing dick again and making him wince and let out a whimper. She was not in the mood.

They'd left the barn and were walking around toward the side of the house when there was a series of splintering creaks and cracking sounds behind them. The hay and straw storage shed they'd been in collapsed in on itself, the support beams and struts having taken too much damage. Animals nearby squawked in panic, but the three resolutely marched on, as if nothing had just happened.

What kind of farm shed can't stand up to a little rough sex-play, anyway? Jeanie thought as the February air tingled on her erect nipples.

***

The trio managed to return without Jeanie's grandparents noticing and promptly got dressed again. If anyone had words for Alexa about stealing their clothes, it would have to wait, since she was sitting in the living room again, talking with Randall.

"Hey guys!" she said cheerfully, beaming her dazzling smile and waving at them. "Mr. LeTourneau has been teaching me a lot about keeping a healthy stock portfolio. I asked if I should invest in commodities like silver and rare metals."

"Smart young lady," Randall said, nodding in approval. "Good eye for looking after herself."

"Amazing how genetics can go so right and then so wrong, all in the same generation," Imogen sniffed, giving Alex a disdainful look. He'd managed to clean up somewhat, but his hair was still a shambles, and there was no hiding the scratch on his cheek. Jeanie had even offered to use makeup to hide it, but he politely declined.

Freja had excused herself to go and try preparing a meal, probably so that she didn't kill anyone. It wasn't long before Alexa joined her while she was reading a cookbook.

"Heyyyy," the blonde goddess cooed as she hugged Freja from behind. "How'd the world's best bestie and soulmate?"

"You are very naughty," Freja muttered, still scowling down at the pages in front of her, not really reading how to filet a trout so much as trying to ignore Alexa. "How could you take our clothes like that, you tart? What if the horrible old people had been seeing us walking naked throughs the yard?"

"Pft, yeah, right," Alexa responded, sliding her hands down Freja's waist and then between her legs, her fingers running along either side of Freja's crotch. The Danish girl trembled and bit her lip, trying to not press her ass back against Alexa in response. "If they didn't see you three destroy a fucking building, they won't see your nudist routine, trust me. The only thing more blind than them is their classism and bigotry."

"Maybe, but I am trying to prepare the dinner, du luder," Freja muttered, flexing her fingers against the tabletop as she tried to read. "How am I to do this if you are fingering my cunt?"

"That sounds like more of a you problem," Alexa whispered in Danish in Freja's ear as she slid her hand down the front of Freja's pants, then pressed her fingers against the thong covering her friend's pussy. Freja whimpered and shivered, biting her lip even harder as she fought to concentrate. "Remember the church picnic in Ostre Kirkegard?"

"Mmmm, how could I forget?" Freja whispered back, her eyes closed as she squirmed against Alexa's deft and welcome fingers. "We fucked so much, I thought our cunts were gonna fuse together. And how many times did we almost get caught?

"Just enough to make it exciting," breathed the blonde, slowly turning her friend around and leaning her back against the counter. "And then Kres came and joined, remember?"

"Boy, do I ever," Freja sighed as she remained resting back against the counter but slid her feet forward slightly, stretching out her legs. Alexa stood on either side of them and gently rested her hips atop her friend's, their pants the only thing keeping their pussies apart. Freja whispered against Alexa's lips as they recalled the naughty escapade of their earlier years together. "He had his cock so deep in me, and then you were fucking your cunt against mine, our clits brushing and making me so fucking wild. And you kept biting my nipples, I thought I was gonna scream and give us away."

"And then it was me who screamed after all that," Alexa said, nibbling at Freja's lips as they teased one another. "Kres in my ass, and when he pulled back, I just screeched. God, that felt good."

"Those were good times, and they're fun to relive," Freja sighed, her hands moving to Alexa's large breasts, fondling them. "I'm so lucky that my wife'll fit in with them."

"Better'n I ever did," Alexa giggled. "I mean, I loved 'em, and they loved me, but I know I intimidated them all."

"Always," Freja agreed. "D'you ever wish we had those times back?"

"I daydream about them on occasion," Alexa answered, smiling and now fondling Freja. "Yeah, I'm happiest with Alex, but that doesn't mean I don't remember those times fondly, y'know?"

The Danish girl nodded. "God, can you imagine if we all went there and had a big fucking orgy? How glorious and pervvy'd that be?"

Alexa giggled. "Sounds like fun, gotta admit."

Freja considered for a second. "But d'you think Alex'd be okay with it? I mean, you around the guys again, even if he was there?"

"Did I just hear my name?" quipped a voice from the door. The girls both started and looked over to see Alex leaning in the doorway, smirking at them. "Good job on the dinner prep, Fre. And my wife's clearly a big help."

"You're too damn sneaky for a big guy, y'know that, nephew?" Alexa said, trying to pull rank as she slid off of Freja's legs. The Danish girl stood up and tried to smooth out her clothes.

"And you didn't answer my question," Alex pointed out, strolling into the kitchen and standing over the pair, which was especially easy with Freja since she was almost a full head shorter than him. "Since it turns out Jeanie actually speaks Danish when she isn't paying attention, that means I'm the only one here who doesn't. Yet. I heard my name. What were you two conspiring about?"

Alexa blushed, and Freja was surprised that her friend could not readily answer. Freja stepped in. "We were reminiscing about life back in Roskilde."

"Naughty life, obviously," Alex chuckled. "You were whispering against each other lips and feeling each other up, so you weren't discussing your favourite grocery store or taxi services. What has Alexa all tongue-tied?"

Freja sighed. "We were discussing orgies, Alex. We had so very many when we lived there. And it was rather wonderful."

"I don't doubt it," he agreed, shrugging. "So why is my wife blushing and tongue-tied?"

"I'd... asked if she thought such a thing, if it would still be wonderful, even if you were in the mix."

Alex looked at Alexa, eyebrow raised, and she turned her head away still blushing.

They weren't prepared for him to chuckle and shake his head. "I remember you and Jeanie telling us about the fun you had when you visited over Christmas, and more than a few bouts of group sex. Let me see if I understand this, though... it's entirely possible that the four of us're gonna go visit Roskilde at some point, right?"

Freja nodded.

"And normally, there'd be free-for-all orgies between you and your friends, right?"

Another nod.

"And they've all been lovers of my wife in the past, because she was one of them."

Freja nodded, and Alexa blushed.

"Alexa?"

She looked up at him.

"Remember right before Quebec I asked you if you were gonna leave me for my mom and you said of course not?"

Alexa nodded.

"Well, if we went to Roskilde, are you gonna dump me for any of the guys or girls there?"

"No, of course not," she answered instantly and emphatically.

"It'd be really stupid for us to go and participate in these orgies if you're not allowed to fuck whomever in the heat of the moment, wouldn't it?" he pointed out, stepping closer. "So you fuck your old friends, the guys included, and I'm right there with you, fucking the girls, because Fre and Jeanie told us that's what they all want."

Alexa looked at him in wonder. "Alex, do you really mean that?"

"It's this thing called trust, and I have complete trust in you," he said, smiling and taking her hand. Freja smiled and looked on. "It'd be really awkward to have the most beautiful girl and sex machine on the planet in the middle of an orgy and she has to arbitrarily move her way around people to get to selected targets, wouldn't it? Alexa, as long as some guy isn't trying to shove his dick at me, this sounds like a good time. Yeah, fuck your friends when we have the orgies. I don't mind."

Alexa gasped back a sob as she threw herself against Alex, hugging him tight. "You're so good to me..." she murmured into his shoulder.

"I'm just not an uptight, insecure dude, really," Alex replied, stroking her long, glorious hair. "D'you think dad worries about mom on those rare occasions she has to do something with a guy at a swinger's party or orgy?"

She just shook her head as she held him, squeezing the stinging tears from her eyes.

He turned his head and smiled at their friend. "Fre, y'make sure everyone knows that Alexa is free to do whatever she likes with whomever she likes when we visit, whether I'm there or not. They'd best take care of her for me if I'm not though."

Freja giggled. "Trust me, Alex, they will take very good care of her, and not just because you are so much bigger than they are."

"She means your overall size, not your dick," Alexa added, giggling now. "Although that'll scare all the girls and keep the boys in line, defo."

"Can you believe it?" Freja said, breaking into Danish in her excitement as she took Alexa's hands in hers. "We're gonna have orgies again!"

The two girls were bouncing up and down and squealing in excitement when Jeanie entered the kitchen, accompanied by her mother.

"I was gonna ask how the dinner prep was going, but I think I have my answer," the brunette girl sighed, twirling a finger in her curly hair. Jocy said nothing, but seemed somewhere between unimpressed and exasperated.

"We started talking future orgies in Roskilde and things kinda went off the rails," Alex explained, making Jocy's eyes go wide yet again.

"Alex, d'you mean it?!" Jeanie squeaked, her eyes dancing. "Like, Lexi in there too, all-out and balls to the wall?!"

Alex nodded.

"Mmmmm, you're the best husband ever!" Jeanie gushed, running forward and throwing herself into Alex's arms. "I knew I was right to choose you!"

"I need a drink..." Jocy croaked, turning and wandering out of the room while the four youngsters laughed.

***

Dinner had mostly been accomplished with Alexa's help, leading to severe criticisms concerning the competency of Freja, Jocy, Alex, and even Vince, for choosing an incompetent wife. While Alexa basked in the glowing praise, Alex went off with Jeanie to lick his new set of wounds, Freja muttered an excuse about cleaning up, and Jocy had disappeared. Vince stuck dutifully by his parents, waiting for the inevitable lecture.

It was a cold night now, but Jocy didn't care, standing out on the back verandah, her arms folded across her chest and staring out at the lake beyond. The wind stung her eyes, but there was no point in pretending that they wouldn't be stinging from tears anyway.

She drew in a short breath as she willed herself to not cry. It was always like this, every damn time his damn parents showed up. For over twenty years, she'd put up with it, for the sake of her husband, and the money. It couldn't be any other way, because she would not go back to being poor. She'd wait until those old goats died, and...

1...678910...12