Freja and Jeanie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen nodded as she kept reading. "Maybe you don't notice, but when you're up to something, you tend to lapse into contractions in your speech in order to seem casual. You also speak to your father and I from an average distance of three meters, as if we'll smell your perfidy. But when you're not up to something, you just cruise on in and get 'all up in our grill', so to speak."

"I do?" he queried as he approached her now, obviously busted. He wasn't used to having a tell. After all, how had he kept his desperate love of Alexa off his parents' radar all last summer? Was this a new thing?

He sat down in a chair near her and waited patiently while she finished whatever she was reading. It didn't seem to be some weird-ass physics mumbo jumbo.

He observed his mother while he waited patiently- Ekaterina Leda Gloriana Gordon-DeBourne, known to most of the world that simply existed around her as Karen. His mother had grown up here in Blackwell Manor, the oldest child of Jonathon Blackwell, Alex's grandfather, and Miranda Gordon, the grandmother he'd never been privileged to meet. But from all accounts he'd been given, mostly by his father, his mother was as perfect a hybrid of those two families as could be asked for.

Karen was exceptionally regal, with striking patrician features and a classical beauty to her. Tall and elegant, she had an air of command about her that everyone except his father responded to. She was almost fifty now, but she looked more than ten years younger, no doubt from a combination of flawless genetics from two exceptional families, and a life of strict self-care.

She wore her shining bronze hair in a fashionable bob, and seemingly had most of her life. The only pictures he'd ever seen of her with longer hair were form the time when she was pregnant with him. Beneath her elegant brow were astonishing golden-amber eyes, something not present in either family as far back as anyone could trace. A mutation? Didn't matter, they were intimidating as Hell. Nobody endured her stare for more than three seconds except, predictably, his dad.

Objectively, he knew his mom was beautiful, and she had many of the same facial features as Alexa, her younger sister, and his wife. Despite her age, she was very fit, with a figure that women decades her junior would die for. He didn't know any other women nearing fifty who could do a perfect split and remain there for an entire day, or lift their leg over their head and keep it there for a similar period.

Like her younger sister, she had a very prominent bust that refused to stay down, much to the annoyance of women everywhere. They sat atop a slim but strong waist, which flared into shapely hips that refused to contend with her bosom. Like her younger sister, his mom was slightly top-heavy. Her dancer's legs were long, and she ran like a deer when necessary, even if she preferred not to be seen sweating.

He remembered listening to her reading stories to him when he was little, the books he'd learned to read with- the Iliad, the Hobbit, the Bible and Beowulf, just to name a few. Her voice had given him such comfort when he was little. Except for when he was getting in trouble, at which point it was a source of dread. She didn't boom the way his father did, but there was a lilting, fey irritation to it that let you know you'd knocked the universe out of alignment with whatever dumb thing you'd done. In many ways, it was worse than the booming.

Every bit as imposing as his mother's appearance was her intellect; she had a ferocious intelligence that was complemented by a laserlike focus. She could calculate and make decisions with frightening speed, and her capacity for numbers was unparalleled. His father, the theoretical physicist, was capable of fantastic leaps of intuition. Karen got to those same places with raw math. It never ceased to stun Alex.

She was as good a mother as any boy could ask for, even if she drove him crazy. So he waited patiently until she finally put down the musty old book and smiled at her beloved son warmly. "Since Huey, Dewey, and Louie aren't with you, I assume this means that you're an envoy?"

Dammit, how?

Well, he and Alexa had been invited by Freja and Jeanie (that is, Dewey and Louie, no doubt) over to their place rather randomly, and he'd returned alone. Maybe this was less subtle than he had given it credit for.

Well, here goes...

"Okay, so..." he began, going over what he'd rehearsed. While he knew that his dad would probably be the easier one to get agreement out of, and that his mom would follow her husband's lead, Alex was acutely aware that if he bypassed his mother, things would get dire. She was a wealthy physicist with access to strong acids and nuclear reactor cores, so hiding his body wouldn't be difficult. "This may sound strange, but..."

"I wouldn't have it any other way, Alexander," she said pleasantly, her elbow on the plush arm of the chair and her chin on the back of her hand as she gazed at him. Her legs were crossed, and she seemed settled in for what she hoped was a good yarn. "Do elucidate."

How on earth did she make sarcasm seem so regal?

"Well..." he said hesitantly. Karen simply batted her gorgeous eyelashes at him slowly, waiting to be taken on a narrative adventure. Alex thought carefully, because a walk in this park could very quickly become the trek into Mordor. "Jeanie's grandparents think she's married to a guy, so Fre and Jeanie want to borrow me to pretend I'm her hubby. So, uh... Alexa and I need to go to Collingwood for a couple of days. Okay?"

Karen simply looked at her son for several seconds, her golden-amber eyes holding his. He didn't dare blink or look away. They were like the eyes of a wolf or hawk, even though they currently did not threaten danger, only quiet interest.

"Well, then," the mistress of the manor said finally, standing from her chair and smoothing the front of her skirt before smiling at her son. "I guess you'd best speak with Ari and have him help you forge a marriage certificate or two, oui?" she said easily. "Shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes with all those shiny toys in his office."

"Really, mom?" Alex exclaimed, standing hastily when he remembered his mother had stood up. His father had taught him when he was younger that when any female member of the family stood, but especially his mother, he was to rise as well, without question. Thankfully, Alexa was an exception, or he'd never get to sit down. "D'you mean it?"

"Of course, darling," she cooed, smiling and coming to give him a hug, her head on his shoulder. He hugged her back, strangely relieved with how easily this had gone. "You're a big boy now, and you have to look out for your peers now, don't you?"

She looked up at him now, and her bewitching eyes were as pleasant as ever. "But keep it minimally illegal, Alex. Don't use my security systems for anything insane that I have to answer for. After all, Pickering isn't that far away, is it?"

"Candu, mom," he said, nodding and trying not to blanch in terror as she looked up at him.

"That's my boy, and nice pun," she said, giving him an affectionate kiss on the cheek before sauntering out of the room. "Enjoy your life lessons, Alex."

Silence reigned as he stood still, his mind trying to process everything. All he could hear was his own heart beating.

"What just happened?" he asked to the empty room in a whisper.

***

The road to Collingwood, next day...

The car rumbled along the road, windshield wipers working full-tilt to clear the endless sludge off the glass so that Freja could drive. She scowled at the dismal weather outside, looking forward to the promised improvement of forecast at their destination. From the stereo, the song Lola Montez by Volbeat echoed through the interior. Alexa sat in the passenger seat, smiling and nodding her head in time with the music.

In the back seat, Alex was leaning back with his arms spread out and his legs wide. His pants were down around his ankles, and Jeanie was lying across him, sucking hungrily on his cock, her full breasts squashed to his thigh. She moaned in pleasure, happy to have a massive dick in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head, causing Alex to shiver and let out a tiny grunt.

"Ooh, that was a good one," Alexa mused, smirking as she kept looking out the front window. "Y'know you're doin' something right when he makes that sound."

"For poker, woman," Freja groused, trying not to sound too bent out of shape. "He is your husband. It is not bothering to you that he is drillings a hole in my wife's skull?"

"Oh, you're just horny and jealous that Jeanie's getting some and you're not," Alexa said, patting her best friend's thigh gently. "Jeanie's just thanking Alex for his help this weekend."

"Yeahff," Jeanie mumbled around Alex's tool, not even bothering to stop long enough to speak clearly. "Lemme fank himff, yuh geff your turnff..."

Freja sighed excessively loudly and kept her eyes on the road, willing the blizzard to go away so that they would get to Collingfuckingwood already. "This province of yours, it is too big, by many factors."

"Pf, you're just used to Denmark, which fits in your back pocket, slut," Alexa teased. "You keep insisting that the Danes were once a mighty and conquering people, but your country gives Belgium size pride."

"You are none of the help," grumbled the Danish girl, trying to not look in the back mirror at her wife's shameless behaviour with Alexa's husband. "Maybe I am wanting to thank him too?"

"In due course," Alexa assured her, smiling.

She had to admit, she was looking forward to this little caper. She thought about what she and Alex had endured the entire previous summer- this was not a crime of omission, as it had been with them, keeping their illicit relationship secret, but a straight-out deception, trying to convince Jeanie's grandparents that she wasn't married to a woman, but Alexa's own husband and nephew.

How could this not be fun?

"Ohhhhhh, yeahhhhhhh," Jeanie sighed, having released Alex's cock from her mouth and now sitting on his lap, facing out from him as she took him inside her warm, wet pussy. "That's a proper thank you, isn't it, big boy?"

"Uh-huh," Alex moaned, leaning his head back and closing his eyes as she sank onto him, bottoming out finally. "Yeah, you're welcome, Jeanie."

"Oh, come now!" Freja hissed, glaring into the rear-view mirror as Jeanie braced her hands on the front seat and began to squirm up and down, fucking Alex, her own eyes closed in pleasure. "How ams I supposed to even be seeing by your sex-having ass?!"

"Uh!" Jeanie gumped, trying to compose herself long enough to answer her wife. Not an easy thing, with Alex's huge dick stabbing her brainstem. "I... want me to turn around and sit facing into him so I can look out the back an' tell you wha's coming?"

"What is coming is you, skøge!" hissed Freja, gripping the wheel tightly.

"Oh, calm down, you drama llama," Alexa sighed, shaking her head. "It's called a side mirror, use it. And when Jeanie's done and Alex is refreshed, I'll take over driving and you can have your fun."

"Thank you, Alexandra," sniffed Freja somewhat indignantly.

"Hope... there's some time... left for you, then..." Jeanie gasped, bouncing up and down on Alex's cock now, rocking the chassis even while they were driving. She had lifted her shirt and was massaging and groping her breasts, Alex's hands on top of hers.

"Wow, good shocks in this vehicle, Jeanie," Alexa mused, pondering buying a Lexus for herself now.

"Thanks!" the brunette gasped, the smell of sex filling the interior.

Freja kept her mouth shut, watching the road, wondering how much work it would take to install an ejection seat or two in the car...

***

Unfortunately for Freja, Jeanie had lasted long enough to make Alex climax hard, and he fell asleep in the back seat, with Jeanie sprawled on top of him, leaking cum everywhere. As promised, Alexa took over driving, using the Garmin she'd brought with her on a hunch to navigate the rest of the way to Collingwood. Freja was left in the passenger seat, and the best she could hope for was fingering herself to an unsatisfying orgasm.

By the time they'd reached Jeanie's house on the edge of town, everyone had freshened up, and the car had been aired out so that it didn't smell like a brothel. Alex and Jeanie had switched positions, and everyone was relieved that the blizzard had not hit this region. There was only a light snowfall happening, and the temperature was hovering just below zero Celsius.

Wow, these must be dire straits, Alexa thought as she noticed that Jeanie's parents, Vince and Jocy, were standing on the porch and waiting for them, despite the weather. Normally, they make Jeanie come to them, and she almost has to kiss her mother's hand. How the worm has turned...

It was a nice house, certainly; it had a large, elegant cottage feel to it, with two floors. The roof, such as could be seen beneath the snow, was a light blue colour. The front yard they drove past was a decent size, and the back of the property fronted onto Nottawasaga Bay with a beautiful view. It probably had about the same, or slightly more footage than the house in Kleinburg had, but it wasn't nearly as old a building, either. This house might have been thirty years old. Mike and Karen's old home in Kleinburg was probably a hundred and thirty.

Beneath the blue roof, the house was white wood, with lots of large windows. Alexa imagined it might have been a very happy place to grow up. She thought of Jeanie and smiled.

"Hi mom, hi daddy!" Jeanie chirped as she got out of the vehicle, waving at them. Alex got out and opened the doors for both Alexa and Freja, who, he had to admit, had probably not had the best trip up here. But from what he'd been told, these visits were rarely pleasant for her to begin with. Jeanie's parents may have accepted their marriage, but that didn't mean that they liked her, especially Jeanie's mother.

"Hi, pumpkin," Vince said as Jeanie skipped up and swept herself into a hug in his arms. "No problems getting through the blizzard?"

"Nope," she said, turning and hugging her mom, who returned the hug somewhat dully. "Fre and Lexi drove, so it was all good."

"Alex didn't drive?" Jocy said, looking his way. "That's the sort of thing a man should do."

"Well, to be fair, I was kinda briefing him on what I needed from him for the next few days," Jeanie pointed out. "I needed his attention."

"I would say you had it," Freja muttered under her breath, causing Alexa to nudge her friend in the ribs. Freja coughed and just went back to listening.

"Well, you may think you've briefed your friend on what to expect, but I think there's still quite a bit to figure out," Jocy said, clearly not trusting her daughter to have done the job right. "So let's all get out of the weather and inside, where we can talk. We don't have much time."

"Why's that?" Jeanie inquired as she followed her parents into her house, leading the rest. Everyone stopped in the foyer and took off their winter boots and jackets. The place was pleasantly warm. "I thought gram and gramps weren't here until tomorrow night."

"Just another one of their surprises," Jocy sighed as she brought them into the living room and indicated everyone should sit. She and Vince took their place on the couch, while the two couples sat in their correct pairs on a long chesterfield. It was an elegantly appointed living room, with light blue walls and white wood furniture. While it no doubt saw use, Alexa mused that it didn't exactly have a 'lived-in' feel. "They informed us a few hours ago they'd be arriving tonight instead."

"We didn't tell you because we didn't want you to feel hurried and try to rush through the storm," Vince added, hoping to cut off lengthy explanation. "But, like your mother said, they're coming in tonight, so we had best get our stories straight and everything ready, right?"

"Jump right into it, hm?" Jeanie mused before shrugging. "Well, if we gotta, we gotta."

"I still don't understand why Alexa had to come," Jocy sniffed, clearly not at all pleased with this entire arrangement. "Or your wife, for that matter, Jeanie. You need a husband, not a road crew."

Freja bristled and almost stood up when Jeanie put a hand on top of hers, calming her and letting her know she'd handle this. She looked at her parents pointedly, summoning every fiber of courage she had, because she was about to do what she'd never done before.

Talked back and stuck to her guns.

"They're here because they belong here, mom," she said, squeezing her wife's hand. "We've gotta pull of this stupid scam, so the least we can do is not treat my wife like she's baggage. And don't be mean to Lexi, because I can't just borrow her husband without her permission. If she wants to be here, that's the way it is. Nobody else is asking them to do anything this weird."

Jocy flushed but managed to say nothing. The last thing they needed was either Jeanie (or Alex) getting angry and walking out the door. She didn't exactly have a lot of negotiating room here. "Well, what are they supposed to be doing here all weekend? Who are they supposed to be?"

Jeanie shrugged. "Lexi can be Alex's sister, it's an easy sell. They look alike and they're only a year apart in age."

"Good thinking, Jeanie!" Alexa called to her from the other side of the chesterfield.

"Thanks!" Jeanie said, smiling and crinkling her nose. "As for Fre, well, uh..."

Everyone looked at her expectantly, but she'd gone blank on any further ideas. "Uhhhhhhh..."

"She can be your maid," Alex suggested. "You've hired a live-in maid on a trial run, and she just happens to be from Denmark."

"Alex, that's a great idea!" Jeanie gushed while Freja shot him a dirty look. Alexa, meanwhile, was doing her best not to snicker. "That way she can be around all the time, and-"

"Yndling, I am very devoted to you, and you know you are the love of my life," Freja interjected, turning and looking at her spouse. "But to be reduced to playing the maid?"

Jeanie shrugged helplessly. "Fre, I kinda ran out of ideas, and it's not a bad one."

"I am nobody's maid, Jeanette," Freja insisted, looking at her wife steadily and not backing down on the issue. "How can you say this?"

Everyone watched as they began arguing, eventually lapsing into a rapid, sing-song language. Alexa raised an eyebrow while Vince and Jocy just looked on in bewilderment. Alex tilted his head, watching in curiosity.

"Jeanie?" Alexa asked, failing to get her friend's attention while she argued with Freja. "Jeanie? Jeanie, sweetie?"

"Jeanie!" Alex said firmly, in a tone loud enough to get everyone's attention. Freja and Jeanie stopped arguing and looked at him in panic, while Alexa shivered and smiled. Even Jocy seemed to feel a tingle, although she did her best to conceal it. Alex handed the reins back to Alexa now.

"Sweetheart," Alexa said, getting out of her seat and going over to kneel in front of her two friends. "Since when do you speak Danish?"

Jeanie blinked loudly at Alexa's question. The room was silent as everyone waited on her.

Jeanie crossed her eyes to look down at her mouth, before touching her fingers to her lips. Then she pulled them back as if looking for proof of Alexa's contention, and then over at her wife in bewilderment.

Freja, who also seemed to have not noticed this fact, seemed equally at a loss. "Vil du gå ovenpå og kneppe?"

Jeanie held her hands out and shook her head helplessly.

"Annnd there's a moment we'll never get back," Alexa sighed, standing up and going back to sit down next to Alex. "This is gonna be a walk in the park, I can tell."