Freja and Jeanie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanie was starting to get irked, but what could she do, without blowing this whole scam wide open? Not only would her lying be exposed, but Heaven only knew what her gram and gramps would do to her mom and dad, especially her mom, in revenge for trying to scam them.

There was no choice. Stay the course, and make sure they finally embraced Alex. One crisis at a time. It was all she could handle.

"Well, let me tell you about some of the good things about him," Jeanie offered hopefully. "After all, he really knows his way around a foot rub..."

***

Freja stood in the kitchen, gazing out the window and watching Jeanette and her family walking around randomly, having a conversation. Mostly, the grandparents just seemed to be talking to Jeanette while Vincent and Jocelyn walked behind. Doubtless they were lecturing her about her 'marriage' to Alex, who they clearly had no use for, and were not the least bit interested in getting to know.

Why were they so mean? They almost made Freja feel bad for Jocelyn. She found it difficult to conceive of anyone not liking Alex. Something had to be very wrong with you if you disliked him, to her way of thinking.

She thought they were not very good Canadians. Almost every single Canadian she'd ever known was nice. She thought about the few she knew of that weren't- Imogen and Randall... Vincent and Jocelyn... that jerk in the martial arts club at the university, Jerry... Kenny, the crazed incel who was now behind bars thanks to Freja...

The geese. The Canadian geese were the worst. They were Satan's stormtroopers on earth. She hated those things.

Freja thought about them trashing Alex, but then remembered that they were only trashing Alex because they couldn't know that Jeanette was actually married to Freja. Which would make things infinitely worse, especially for Jocelyn and Vincent. She was having a hard time caring, but Jeanette cared, and so she went along with it.

Initially, it had almost seemed like a sitcom when they thought it through, like a scam that would be pulled in a television show with a laugh track. So far, it had been nothing like that, she had to admit. Where were the hilarious close calls? The bumping into one another at unexpected moments, and the nearly getting caught?

And they'd been here less than twenty-four hours.

She closed her eyes and she hung her head. She'd never admit it to Jeanette, but sometimes being away from home, from Roskilde, was hard. Not because things were bad here, of course. But she had adapted so much, in so short a period of time. And there were times it stressed her out, even with Jeanette and Alexandra and the others around.

In her selfish moments, she thought of asking Jeanette to move back to Denmark with her, but those selfish thoughts were banished very quickly. Jeanette could never acclimate to little Roskilde in the way that Freja had to Canada.

Even if she apparently spoke Danish and didn't know it. That had been weird, even for Jeanette.

No, Freja had just about everything she could ever truly want here. She knew in her heart that she loved her sweet Jeanette even more than she had ever loved Alexandra, and she never would have thought that possible even just a year ago. She'd been in love with her best friend and soulmate, even if she also knew in her heart that she was not the one to make Alexandra truly happy. She had cried for several nights when she came to that conclusion and given the blonde goddess up. It was the right thing to do, even if it left a massive hole in her heart.

A hole that Jeanette had filled, even more than perfectly. She'd given Freja a new heart. A new everything.

So why was she standing in this damn kitchen, pretending to be the damn maid while her wife was blissfully riding away on one of the biggest dicks they'd ever known?

Freja looked out the window again, her eyes narrowing as she spied the grandparents and parents of her Jeanette, the source of all consternation in her life.

***

Upstairs...

"There you go, pretty as a peach," Alexa said as she finished fixing Alex's collar. "Good thing we brought some preppy clothes with us on a hunch, right?"

"I can dress myself, you know," Alex groused, looking at himself in the mirror over the dresser. He did indeed look slick, but it reminded him of how his Uncle Rod or his cousin Rip dressed, which was anathema to his very soul, since they were the most pretentious fucks he'd ever known.

"Ohhhh," Alex chided, patting his chest. "So it's okay for me to pick out your clothes and dress you when I'm your aunt, but when I'm just your big sister I'm not allowed? Is it too naughty for sissy to see you in your birthday suit?"

"It's amazing what a pain in the ass a Gordon-Blackwell woman can be when she has no skin in the game," Alex muttered, adjusting the cashmere sweater that now sat around his shoulders, Alexa had even popped the fucking collar on his polo shirt. Argh. "Seriously, woman. Has my mother been coaching you?"

"Nope, it's completely intuitive and genetic," Alexa replied, patting his crotch gently. "A race memory, if you will."

"I can't believe how difficult this is," he sighed. "They hate me no matter what I do. They think I'm clinically retarded, they think I'm a gold-digger, and they accused me of being a sexual disappointment to their granddaughter! Me! I mean, all I have to do is raise my damn eyebrow at Jeanie and she's creaming her pants!"

"Mmmm, she's not the only one, tiger," Alexa purred, snuggling into him and letting him breathe in the scent of the perfume she was wearing today. She was also wearing an absurdly flimsy sundress, white with little blue blossoms on it. "Y'know how hard it's gonna be for me to not just pin you down in front of everyone, rip your clothes off and ravage you if you give me that look?"

"You're not helping, Alexa," he sighed, making her giggle. "You and my mother, I swear. And as often as not, these damn fiascos are a Gordon-Blackwell woman's fault."

"What, something like this happened to Kar once?" Alex asked, blinking.

"Ask her next time your mouth isn't full of her," Alex grumbled, still displeased with his preppy façade. He wore it amazingly well, but that didn't mean he had to like it.

"Well, you're in a mood this morning," she said cheerfully, pinching his bum. "It's almost as if you're not used to terrible people disliking you for no reason whatsoever, outside of their own awfulness."

"They can't keep this up forever," he growled, lost in thought. "They're gonna see I'm an amazing husband for Jeanie, the one she deserves."

"That's the spirit!" his wife said encouragingly. He was taking this very personally. Alexa, meanwhile, was having the time of her life. "So how you gonna do that?"

"I'll engineer a situation where I'm fucking her and they happen to see from afar," he said with determination. "They'll see what I can do for her, and how much she loves me, and that'll do it. They'll accept me."

"Alex, that's an amazing idea," she gushed, her eyes sparkling. "I don't see how that plan can go wrong!"

"I know, right?" he agreed, nodding confidently as he looked at his coiffed hair in the mirror. "Today, I become a LeTourneau."

He flipped his sweater sleeves around his shoulders for emphasis.

***

"Hi, everyone," Alex said as he leaned in the doorway, smiling and flashing his perfect white teeth. "How was your walk around the grounds?"

"Oh, wow," Jeanie breathed, looking him up and down and getting an inappropriate tingle. "Hi, Alex."

"Hey, little brother," Alexa said, smiling from her chair. "Looking dapper."

She could hear Freja growling from a corner of the room, where she was supposed to be steeping tea and arranging some cookies.

"Oh, goodness," Imogen sighed, looking up at him and scowling. "The monkey's trying to wear real clothes now?"

"What did we tell you about that sap trying too hard, Jeanie?" Randall muttered, looking back at his paper and scowling. Nearby, Vince and Jocy just seemed at a loss for saying anything.

"Oh, c'mon, I think he looks quite handsome," Jeanie announced as she skipped up to him and played with his collar affectionately. "He wears this look a lot better than a lot of the boys at church, y'gotta admit."

"That's because Satan can disguise himself," her grandmother sneered.

"Second Corinthians, chapter eleven, verse fourteen," Alex said, now walking into the room with Jeanie, holding her hand and sitting down on the loveseat next to hear. Alexa could hear china plates clattering in the corner Freja occupied.

"What, we're supposed to be impressed because you know a Bible verse or two?" Randall grunted, giving Alex a look. "What damn good is that if you don't know your way around a stock portfolio and can't manage to feed our granddaughter?"

"Vincent, maybe we should go out to the farm sooner, rather than later," Imogen said, standing up. Alex stood immediately, followed by Vincent. Randall looked at them both for a moment and then just shook his head, pushing himself to his feet. "It's about time to see if this boy can in fact be put to menial use, since his mental faculties are deficient."

"Alex is very handy," in fact, Jeanie said rather proudly, laying her head on his shoulder and hugging his arm.

"Sweetheart, knowing which end of a controller points at a television set doesn't count," her grandmother said. "We will all go, so that your parents can witness their mistake in approving this marriage of yours. Vincent, bring the help along, she might as well cook for us while we're out there."

"But I was just... pouring... your tea..." Freja protested, each word getting quieter as people filed out of the living room.

Imogen and Randall went first, followed by Vince and Jocy. Alex and Jeanie were close behind, and Alexa brought up the rear. She turned and shrugged to her friend as she walked out of the room.

Freja looked down, saying nothing, at the various cookies sitting on the tray in front of her. She picked up a small cluster of them and them crushed them in her trembling fist, imagining murdering them, throttling the life out of them.

"Revenge, it will be mine..." she said in a very quiet voice to the nobody that was listening.

***

The LeTourneau family farm was some twenty minutes outside of Collingwood. Vince had grown up there, and Jeanie had spent a significant portion of her life there as well, even if the house in-town was properly her home. It wasn't unusual for her to spend several weeks at a time on the farm, usually after she'd done something scandalous and her parents needed her out of sight for a while.

In a decided snub to environmental practices, Imogen and Randall had announced that they would take three separate vehicles over- they would travel in their own, bringing Jeanie with them, Vince and Jocy would go in their vehicle, and Alexa would drive the Lexus, dragging along Alex and Freja. Imogen made sure to ask if Alex's special seat belts were secure, and if he had a proper helmet for an extended right.

"Do you have any idea what I'm going to do to those people once I've won them over?" Alex growled as he sat in the back seat by himself. Freja was sitting up front with Alexa, who was happily driving. The shocks and suspension in this car really were quite nice, she'd have to give some serious thought to getting one.

"They're tough nuts to crack, I'll give you that," Alexa agreed, nodding. "Still, they like me, so they can't be completely insane."

"Liking you, it could be the interpretation of a mental illness," Freja muttered, making her friend giggle and pat her leg. "I should know."

Neither Freja nor Alex seemed very talkative, lost in their own thoughts, so Alexa simply turned on some music, singing along with Pink's song 'So What?'. It was a pleasant February day with a bright sun and following the other cars to reach their destination was easy. It wasn't long before they pulled up a long dirt road heading toward a sizable farm.

"Was this how the LeTourneaus made their money before they struck it rich with investments?" Alexa asked before they came to a halt.

Freja nodded. "This farm, it has been in the family for some time, and is successful from the raising and studding of cattle and horses. The actual dairy and beef side of things, it is small, mostly selfly-sustaining, but it is the selling of breeding material that is their money."

They pulled up behind the other cars, and as they got out, they noticed Randall and Imogen already bossing around the farmhands who ran the place in their absence. People seemed to be scurrying back and forth as if this visit was unexpected.

"You there, girl!" Imogen called, snapping her fingers at Freja. "Make yourself useful and prepare a meal, since none of these yokels can even make cereal."

Almost glowing red with fury, Freja stomped into the house, followed at a casual pace by Alexa. Jeanie, still standing near her forebears, held out her hand, asking Alex to join her. He complied, and the grandparents just rolled their eyes and shook their heads, clearly not impressed with his willingness to please.

"What're we doing here, anyway?" Jeanie asked as they all went into the ranch-style house. It was long and low, only one story, but spacious enough. He noticed small wooden houses spaced around the periphery of the property, no doubt to house the hired help.

"Your grandmother and I like to drop in on occasion, unannounced, to make sure these fools aren't bungling everything in our absence," Randall explained as they began taking off their coats. "Sure, we get daily reports from the accountant, but it's hardly the same as witnessing for yourself, is it?"

"And sometimes these workers are seasonal, and flown in," Imogen added, thrusting her coat out roughly in Jocy's direction, indicting the younger woman was to take it and hang it up. That's why they put up with her, after all. "And you just can't trust these foreign types sometimes. I'm sure a few last season had gypsy blood, so I made sure to take stock of the good silverware during my visits."

Alex understood that there were no circumstances under which he was allowed to slug an old woman, but he was not above hiring another old woman to drop this hag. He ignored her racist tirade and concentrated on his 'wife', Jeanie, who seemed oblivious to her grandmother's idiocy.

"I'm willing to bet those lackabeds haven't cleaned the place properly all week," Randall muttered. "Lazy sods."

"Can I help, gramps?" Jeanie offered. "Might be fun to show Alex how to do stuff."

"I've always loved your work ethic," the older man said, shooting Alex a look. "If only everyone was as helpful as you."

"I'll do it tomorrow. C'mon, Alex, let me show you the house," Jeanie said cheerfully, pulling him along by the hand away from the elders, who all proceeded into the living room. "I think you'll like it here."

"Is now really the time for a tour?" he asked as they came to a hallway leading toward the rear of the house. "Shouldn't I be in there with them?"

"Yeah, because that's gone so well up to this point," Jeanie pointed out. "Maybe if they see us walking around together, they'll begin to appreciate what a good couple we make."

They exited through the door and came out into the back of the house, beyond which stood a barn, some small stables, and several small sheds and buildings meant for supplies. "Now just hold my hand and walk me around, as if we're having a good time, okay?" Jeanie instructed.

They started walking around, hand-in-hand, simply enjoying the mild winter day. They were walking by a long wooden hut containing feeding hay when Alex turned his head and noticed something.

To their right, no more than twenty meters away, one could see the family room that Jeanie's parents and grandparents were sitting it, behind large bay windows and glass doors. Alexa had joined them, and they were all being served tea and small cakes by a very tense Freja.

Alex got an evil grin on his face and diverted his course, heading toward the long, low hay shed.

"Oh! Uh... where're we going?" Jeanie asked, surprised by the change in direction.

"I've got an idea," he said as he pulled her through the wide-open double doors of the structure. "I had this idea earlier today, but now I can actually put it in motion."

"Oh? What is it?" queried the brunette as Alex turned her around to face away from him and bent her over a hay bale. It didn't seem to faze her one bit that he was doing this.

"Y'remember how last night I fucked you because we hoped your grandparents would hear us and realize I was doing right by you?" he asked as he pulled down her jeans and began massaging her slit through her panties.

"Yuh-huh," Jeanie murmured, already getting wet and pulling up her shirt for easy access to her tits. The hay was a little rough on them, but Alex's hands would more than make up for it in due course.

"Well, we're facing the living room from here, so I'm gonna do one better..." Alex explained, letting her shimmy down her panties while he unbuckled his belt and dropped his khakis around his ankles, followed by his boxers. "I'm gonna fuck you where they can absolutely see me do it, and when they see me turn you into a damn puddle, they'll know I'm the one for you. The one and only."

"Ohhhhh," Jeanie said, somewhere between a sigh and a moan. "I love that idea. The you fucking me senseless part, anyway. Even if it doesn't work, it's still an amazing idea."

"It's gonna work, best believe it," Alex said, his voice gritty with determination. He would not be denied. "Care to warm me up?"

"Mmmmm, you know it, hubby!" she giggled as she turned around and dropped into a squat, hiding behind the hay bale now as she took Alex's cock into her mouth. She bobbed back and forth along his length, while Alex smiled evilly, pleased with how his brilliant plan to win the seniors over was progressing.

"Mmmmmm," Jeanie murmured around his tool, sliding and flickering her tongue along its length. "God, I love how you taste... always have, y'know? An' the only thing better is having you in me, turning my insides to soup."

"Good, because I'm turning them into gazpacho today," he grunted, his fingers gripping his hair while he looked out the door and over at the living room. Nobody seemed to have noticed yet, but there was time. He was gonna fuck Jeanie so hard that blind people back in town would see it happening, and hear it.

Alex was good and hard now, and Jeanie squeaked as he pulled her back to her feet and leaned her back over the hay bale, looking up at him and resting on her elbows. Predictably, she was already very wet, her pliant pussy ready to take him. She bit her lip and moaned as he teased the throbbing head of his cock up and down the length of her lips before slapping it against her clit.

"What're you doing, looking for the factory reset?" she breathed, flush with need. "Get it in me already, you big teasohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyy gawwwwwwwd..."

Alex had slid deep inside her mid-sentence, and Jeanie promptly forgot how to speak. Her eyes goggled down past her jiggling breasts, and she could see his massive cock moving under the skin of her pussy mound as he began to stroke back and forth inside her. Every thrust Alex made felt like he was pushing deeper inside her. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist while he held her hips for support.

Jeanie's eyes were closed, and Alex watched the intoxicating sight of her body writhing as he fucked her. Her curly brown hair framed her face, her eyes were closed, and she was biting her lip, letting out small moans. Her full breasts wobbled about, the brown nipples stiff from the cool winter air. Her greedy pussy took his in-and-out thrusts, making delightful sounds, and his member was glistening with her arousal.

1...45678...12