Freja and Jeanie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As long as he is not doing the altering of the originals," Freja sniffed.

"Oh, I dunno, I think they're kinda cute," mused Jeanie as she looked at one Alex had pulled up. "Lookit the way he has us-"

"Yndling!" Freja hissed, glaring at her wife's back.

"Okay, okay, I didn't mean it that way," Jeanie said hastily, not wanting Freja angry at her. Her wife was a deadly shot with a paintball gun. "I just meant he does good work, and hopefully this'll be all we need to convince them."

"That may not be enough, pumpkin," Vince said as he entered the small office, followed by his wife. He seemed even more hesitant than he had through most of the day.

"Whaddya mean, daddy?" Jeanie asked, standing up straight.

"What I mean is that you and Alex are supposed to be a married couple," Vince explained. "And that means you're going to have to share your room with him."

"Daddy, don't be silly, we already know that," she said, crinkling her nose.

Vince drew a breath. "Yes, but... your grandfather and grandmother are going to be next door to you, Jeanie, and... I don't really know how to say this..."

"Oh, for Pete's sake," Jocy groused, pushing in front of her dithering husband. "Jeanette, while I normally abhor the notion of dwelling on your proclivities..."

Jeanie blinked. "Wha?"

Alexa leaned in and whispered. "She hates thinking about your sex life."

"Oh," Jeanie said in a tiny voice, blushing.

"In this particular case, we may need to rely on it," Jocy said heavily. "Am I right in assuming that you... all four of you still... you know."

The four youngsters nodded.

"Lovely," muttered, Jocy, scowling. "Well, lucky for you, Jeanie, and for your 'husband' Alex, your grandfather and grandmother have expectations that a husband looks after his wife in all ways, including biblical ones."

Jeanie thought about that for a moment before looking at her mother in shock. "He's gotta sell me?"

"No, Jeanie, I..." Jocy said through gritted teeth and turning red while Alexa doubled over, snickering. Freja just pinched her eyes while Alex resolutely kept looking at the screen. "No, girl. You're supposed to be intimate with each other!"

"Oh, is that all?" Jeanie asked, recovering instantly. "Sure, no probs. Alex can have me yodelling like a Swiss miss in three-"

"Thank you, Jeanie, I think you can spare us the details," Vince interjected before his wife's head exploded and ruined the rug. "What your mother was saying was that it might not be a bad thing for your grandparents to, you know... hear things, after they've gone to bed."

"Wow, dad," Jeanie said, realizing now what her father was asking. "Y'mean you want me and Alex to make loud boom-boom and drive grandma crazy?"

"Too late," Vince sighed, shaking his head and taking his distraught wife's hand. "She's already crazy."

***

"Well, this is gonna be easy," Jeanie remarked after everyone else had left the bedroom they'd all been clustered in and was meant to belong to the happy young couple. "Basically, you just do what you normally do, make me grunt and squeal like a stuck pig, and then we go to bed. We wake up, my gram and gramps think we're married, voilà. Problem solved."

"Sure, if Fre doesn't come and kill me in the middle of the night," Alex sighed, shutting down the laptop. "Y'see the look she was giving me as Alexa dragged her out of the room?"

"Oh, don't worry about her," Jeanie said dismissively, pulling her shirt over her head, leaving her full breasts encased only in a frilly bra that did lovely things for her cleavage. "She's just horny and jealous. She'll be fine, if Lexi can find a corner somewhere to pull her off to and lick the attitude out of her."

"Hope you're right, she was sure giving me the stink-eye."

"You'll be fine, I promise," Jeanie assured him as she wiggled out of her snug jeans, now clad only in her thong panties and bra. "While I get ready, y'wanna go say g'night for us? I'm sure gram and gramps would appreciate the thought. They'll stay up 'til everyone else is gone; that's how they are."

"I dunno," Alex said uneasily. "They weren't exactly friendly and complimentary to me the entire time we were with them, you may recall."

"They're like that with just about everyone at first," Jeanie explained, undoing her front-clasp bra and freeing her breasts. "They've been awful to my mom for over twenty years, but you're a million times more likable than her. So that means they'll like you, uh... how many times does a million go into twenty, Alex?"

Alex thought about that for a moment and changed the subject. "Any idea how long they'll be here?"

Jeanie considered. "Daddy didn't really say, but I'm betting they won't stay any longer than is necessary to make sure you're good enough for me."

"So they're never leaving," Alex grunted, making Jeanie giggle as he slumped into the chair. "This'll be fun."

"Well," she purred, wiggling over to him and putting her boobs in his face, "I can promise you that tonight will be, if you ever get off your behind and go say g'night to my grandparents. The sooner you win them over, the sooner they're out of our hair."

"Okay, okay," Alex sighed, standing up and gently moving Jeanie aside. "Just wait here."

"Don't make me wait too long, or I might get started with you, big boy." Jeanie teased, cupping her breasts, jiggling them at her 'husband'.

Alex steeled himself, headed out the bedroom door and made his way downstairs. The house was somewhat larger than it looked. It appeared to be a ranch-style home, and indeed the main floor was expansive. But the upper floor, consisting of the bedrooms, was built back and toward the north as a partial second level, so that all the rooms had a view of Nottawasaga Bay, and the massive Georgian Bay beyond.

He wandered his way downstairs and into the living room, where he found Jeanie's grandparents sitting quietly and discussing something. They both went silent as he entered the room and made his presence known.

"Hi," he said in a genial tone as they sat on the couch and stared up at him. "We were just heading for bed, and I thought I'd check and see if there's anything you two might need before we turn in."

"I suppose it's too late to ask for annulment papers," Imogen said somewhat disdainfully.

"Don't worry yourself," Randall added, waving vaguely in a direction that seemed almost random. "That foreign girl is around somewhere, supposed to be getting us tea. Hopefully she's capable of that."

"Do you need your sister to come and get you, help you find your way back up?" Imogen asked pointedly.

"Uh... no, I think I can find the way," Alex said, rubbing the back of his neck. "You folks have a good night."

"Can't be any more of a disappointment than our day now, can it?" Randall grunted as he went back to reading a newspaper. "G'night."

Alex turned and left, feeling rather bewildered. What on earth had he done wrong? Was the lighting making him look unattractive? Was his fly open?

"Soooo, how'd it go?" Jeanie asked cheerfully, twirling the ends of her sheer robe's belt as he came back into the room and closed the door behind himself.

"Not good," he admitted, shaking his head as he stared at the floor some paces away. "They just plain don't like me, at all. I can't say or do anything."

"They'll come around, I promise," Jeanie said, clearly not concerned. "Might take a day, but there's no way they won't come to love you, y'know."

"And you don't think that's a problem too?" Alex asked as he let her strip his shirt off. If nothing else, Jeanie was diligent in her wifely duties.

"Howzzat?" she asked, unbuckling his belt.

"Well, let's say that they do come to really like me," Alex explained while she unbuttoned his pants and undid his fly. "They're gonna think you have a great husband, right?"

"That's kinda the idea, Einstein." Jeanie pointed out while she knelt and pulled down his boxers. "Remember?"

"And every single time they visit, they're gonna want to see me again, your great husband."

"And?"

"You actually have a great wife, not a great husband, Jeanie," Alex pointed out. "How're you gonna explain that down the road?"

This gave the brunette pause, which was awkward, since she already had his soft, thick cock in her mouth. She didn't move, but peered up at him, her cheeks bulging. Slowly, she pulled back along his length, taking her mouth off and letting him dangle as she sighed and gave him an unimpressed look.

"Not like you to be a buzzkill, DeBourne," she sighed, still squatting in front of him and refusing to be moved until he'd wrecked everything beyond recovery. She might still get laid tonight. "So you're saying that I'm just solving an immediate problem and creating another in the future for myself?"

"I'm not saying that you did it, Jeanie, this is actually kinda your parents' fault," Alex said, shrugging. "But I thought you'd better be aware of it."

"Why didn't anyone explain this sooner?" she complained, flopping down on her butt and slapping her hands on her thighs while she crossed her legs and looked upset. "Not like I'm gonna think of it!"

"I dunno, I think your mom and dad probably have tunnel vision and are just trying to survive this visit," he mused. "Freja, she's probably not thinking too far ahead about this, to be honest. And I gotta admit, it never occurred to me that they'd be this hard to win over."

"And Lexi?" she asked, looking up at him.

"I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you're gonna see exactly how unhelpful a Blackwell-Gordon woman can be," he muttered, shaking his head. He knew his wife.

"Welp, one problem at a time," she said finally, shrugging. "Like Florence May said, 'case of rum, case of rum', right?"

Alex thought about that for a long moment. "You mean Doris Day, I think. And it's 'que sera, sera."

"Whatever, I don't speak German," Jeanie said, shrugging. "In any event, we're committed to this now, so we stick to the plan and we'll figure out later when later happens, okay?"

"Suit yourself, I've got my own looney family to deal with," he replied. "So now I just fuck you loud enough for them to hear you?"

"Hell yeah!" Jeanie said, now smiling, her brown eyes alight with excitement. "I gotta get something outta this, don't I? I had your dick in my mouth and was well on my way until you brought about the gloom logic, Lord Buzzkillington."

"Sorry, sometimes my brain just won't stop working," he sighed.

"Not very often I get to say that's an advantage for me," Jeanie giggled as she let Alex pull her to her feet and stood in front of him, smiling slyly. "So how about you take off my robe, and then put me on my bed and do me dirty?"

"Well, that I know I can do," he agreed, now naked thanks to Jeanie. She smiled up at him, biting her lip expectantly while he gently pushed her robe off her shoulders so that it fell to the floor, leaving her naked.

Objectively, Alex knew Jeanie wasn't as beautiful as Alexa- Jeanie readily admitted that- but she was certainly pretty enough. Long, chocolate-brown hair fell in curls over her shoulders, and she had a cute, cheerful face to match her bubbly disposition. Her brown eyes were always warm with love, and she had a button nose that everyone wanted to poke so that they could watch her crinkle it and giggle.

She wasn't thick, but her build was plush and curvy, with full, round breasts capped with light brown nipples. She kept her pussy shaved, and her ass was made for grabbing and holding on to. Jeanie's preferred form of exercise was vigorous sex, and she'd happily do it as often as possible, with whoever was available. Jeanie thought people who believed there was anything better to do than fuck all day were stupid. He couldn't exactly prove her wrong now, could he?

"So, I was thinkin'," she said in a quiet voice as he pressed the point of his finger against her chest just over her bosom and walked her backward toward the bed slowly. "I was thinkin' that maybe we could try this thing I've been wondering ab-eep!"

She squeaked as the back of her knees met the mattress and she tumbled back on it, giggling in delight. She loved Alex's raw power; he was the second-strongest man she'd ever been with, after for his dad. It made her incredibly wet and very kittenish when he used his strength during their sex-play. She'd have to send Lexi a Godiva gift basket or ten for letting her borrow him like this.

"As I was sayin', I was thinkin' we could try this position I've been readin' about on the web," she breathed as she looked up at him while he stood over her, his chiseled figure silhouetted in the dim light of her bedroom. "It's called the 'Amazon'. Y'ever heard of it?"

He nodded. "Think it'll help our cause tonight?"

"Can't hurt to try, can it?" she purred, slowly opening her legs, and offering herself to him. She was already quite wet and wanted him to see. "Any chance of you using that wicked tongue of yours on my girly, DeBourne? She's kinda in need, as you can see."

"I think I can work that out..." Alex said as he took her by the ankles and held her legs apart while kneeling between them.

***

Freja choked back a loud groan, biting her lip as she leaned back against the wall, trembling and groping one of her breasts. Her other hand was tangling in Alexa's hair as the blonde knelt between her legs and sucked hungrily on her pussy, sending tingling pleasure shooting through her nervous system. Her skin was damp with sweat, as was her hairline. Nobody could make her cum as hard as Alexa could when she was determined.

Alexa used two fingers to keep Freja's pussylips pulled apart while she flicked her tongue against her best friend's clit and then snaked it deep inside her. She was doing her best to make Freja scream, but the Danish girl had thus far resisted somehow. She smiled to herself and kept going.

"Gud," her soulmate murmured, squeezing her breast and pulling compulsively at her nipple, the delicious sting complementing Alexa's skilled tongue. "Yes, eskelde, right there..."

Alexa slide her middle finger deep up inside Freja just beneath her tongue, and the Danish girl gasped loudly and convulsed, shaking as she jammed her hips into Alexa's face. The blonde's hand reached around and gripped Freja's ass tightly, pulling her forward as she began to cum. Freja clenched her teeth, and by some miracle did not shriek in unreal pleasure as she came all over Alexa's face. Alexa was relentless, lapping away as Freja orgasmed repeatedly, sliding down the wall until she was sitting. Alexa bent over, still working Freja's pussy until she was virtually a puddle on the floor.

In the darkness of the basement rec room, where Alexa had been designated to sleep, she knelt up and then pulled Freja into what might have been a sitting position. The Danish girl seemed boneless, almost out cold. Alexa wiggled her into a naked cuddle, hugging her close, their legs wrapped around each other, pussies pressed together wetly. She kissed Freja lovingly, knowing this was exactly what her best friend had needed after what could only be described as a frustrating day.

"Little better now?" she asked in a gentle whisper, running her fingers through Freja's short, wavy hair, the colour of honey. The wetness of sweat didn't bother her; they'd been lovers for almost ten years, and they knew one another better than anyone else in the world, their own spouses included. "Y'looked like you needed it."

Freja nodded wearily, her eyes closed. Her hands sat on Alexa's annoyingly tiny waist, keeping her steady when her body wanted to just dribble down to the floor. "You always know exactly what to do, of course. And I love my Jeanette so very much, but it is good to still have you to fall back on when I must be without her."

Alexa giggled and kissed Freja's nose. "I don't think Jeanie or Alex care if we're still in love in some ways. I could've married your slutty ass and been happy, I guess."

"Kusse," Freja whispered back, nipping Alexa's lip. "We might both have been happy, ja, but not fulfilled such as we are now. I love my Jeanette so very much, and I still have you in my life, so it is feeling very complete."

Alexa nodded. "I feel the same way. I'm so desperately in love with Alex, I've got my big sissy and family back, and I get to keep you in my life? How much winning am I doing?"

"More than Alex at the moment, I am thinking," Freja mused, making Alexa snicker. "But he is so very nice, and so very charming, it is inevitable that he will win them over."

"It's okay to be jealous, Fre," Alexa said, stroking her cheek. "I know you, this has gotta be eating at you like a mouse through cheese."

"You know me so very well, luder," Freja agreed. "But I am thankful that you are here to take my edge off."

"I doubt edging is what you need right now, slut," Alexa mused as she stood and pulled Freja to her feet and led her over to the large chesterfield that had become a fold-out bed. It wasn't terribly comfortable, but she'd slept on worse. "Pity I can't keep you down here tonight, hm?"

"Ingen," sighed her friend as she let Alexa lay her down on the bed, splayed out shamelessly. Alexa knelt over her and took one of her legs in her hands, pulling it straight up while she scissored her pussy against Freja's. She began squirming slowly, undulating her sticky womanhood against her lover's and making Freja sigh in bliss. "I must be upstairs, so very bright and early, to wait on those awful people."

"Explains a lot about Jeanie's mom, doesn't it?" Alexa pointed out as she ground her hips around.

"Maybe, but she did not need to become what she is in response," Freja murmured, trying to not think. "Do not make me ponder these stupid things right now. Tomorrow, it will be here soon enough, ja?"

And I can't wait, Alexa thought, smirking to herself.

***

Alex was on his back, looking up as Jeanie squatted over him, holding his folded legs by the ankles while she bounced up and down on his cock. The position was a unique one, since it required some leg strength on the girl's part, and flexibility on the part of the boy. But if it was meant to be a female-dominant position, it wasn't doing the trick, since Jeanie was squealing and mewling shamelessly.

"Gnnnn, that's deep!" she wailed as she fucked him, his member driving deep inside her with every down-thrust she made. She changed it up, now grinding her hips in a circle, hoping it would make her last longer. "Ohhhh, that's nice'n deep! I like that!"

Jeanie kept up the position for a little longer, but her thighs grew tired, so she sank down into a kneeling position and turned to face down Alex's legs, sinking onto his cock in reverse cowgirl. She moaned in pleasure, and Alex watched as his dick slid in and out of her pussy, glistening now in the dim light with her wetness. When she tilted her hips forward slightly, it pulled on his dick, and he massaged the back wall of her tight tunnel, hitting special places she loved so much. The noises she made were evidence of her approval.

"Ah! Shit, yes!" she gasped, thrusting her hips back and forth while leaning on his thighs. The wet, sticky and greedy sucking sounds her womanhood made while she fucked him filled the room, along with her heavy breathing. Alex fondled and squeezed her ass cheeks, slapping one of them occasionally and making her squeak in delight. She ground and rode on him harder, sweat streaming from her skin as pleasure began to bloom deep inside her.

She almost threw herself backward now in her eagerness, lying on top of Alex facing up, still squirming and working her pussy on his throbbing cock trapped deep inside her. His hand now fondled and squeezed her breasts while she turned her head and kissed him greedily, caressing his cheek. Her other hand worked her clit furiously.