Freja and Jeanie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gnnnn, I'm gonna cum so good, Alex," she whimpered, her eyes glassy with desire. "You're gonna make me cum so good! Cum in me... please!"

While it hadn't occurred to Alex that he wasn't going to, something in the way Jeanie begged made him want to cum in her more than ever. He moved his legs slightly out to the side and then hooked his knees over Jeanie's shins, pinning her to him. Jeanie let out a ragged gasp as she pushed up with his hips now, each movement driving him deep inside her. He squeezed her breasts harder, and she began to shake on top of him, squirming desperately.

"Oh, shit!" she squeaked, her elbows bending so she could reach back and grip his shoulders, her fingers digging into the muscles. Her eyes went wide as Alex's cock battered her sweet spot one final time, and then the dam burst.

Jeanie wailed loudly, her entire body convulsing as she came, her pussy gripping Alex fiendishly. She felt his molten cum flooding into her, setting her whole nervous system ablaze with pleasure. Time and space spun away, leaving only cascading incandescent colours behind her eyes.

Gulping and gasping for air after her orgasm had peaked, Jeanie was trembling from head to toe, still pinned to Alex by his powerful legs. It felt like his dick was up in her thorax, pummeling her lungs. It was glorious.

"Uhhn, fuck," she breathed, staring at the ceiling. "God, I needed that..."

She turned her face and kissed him lovingly, feeling safe and secure in his powerful arms. She had to admit, it was a feeling she could get used to.

Some minutes passed before she moved, freeing herself from his legs and turning herself over. Alex was still rather hard, so as she lay down on top of him, she found his cock and slipped it back inside herself, sighing in contentment. "Mmmmmmmmm, that's better..."

She kissed him again, expressing her appreciation for all he was doing for her, and not just the sex. Jeanie was very affectionate, and she had a compulsive need to show those closest to her how much she loved them. Freja was her world, but there was lots of love left for her best friends, Alex and Lexi.

She purred and snuggled down onto him, her eyes closed as she listened to the beat of his heart and felt his cock throbbing in time with it deep inside her. She felt, warm, gooey, and so very sated. "Mmmm, I love you, Alex."

"Love you too, Jeanie," he said, caressing the top of her head. "Even if you thought my name was Alvin when we first met."

"Yeah, well I'm none too bright, am I?" she pointed out, still snuggling on him happily. It'd take lot to ruin this post-orgasmic bliss. "And it wasn't just Alvin, I thought your name was Aldrenon for a while."

"Who the Hell's named Aldrenon anymore?" Alex asked, making a wry face. "Or Alvin, for that matter."

She shrugged, still snuggled and not caring. "Iono. But I know you now, that's what counts."

"I suppose I could use my dick to tap my name out in Morse code against your brainstem, see if that helps," he mused, making her giggle.

"You could probably teach me just about anything that way," she quipped, kissing his shoulder. "Think they heard us?"

"I'll be amazed if they didn't hear you across Georgian Bay at Sainte Marie Among The Hurons," he replied, making her blush and bury her face in his shoulder again. "Yeah, pretty sure everyone heard you."

***

Freja was lying on the cot in the tiny spare room on the main floor, glaring up at the ceiling as she heard her wife wail loudly in unbridled pleasure. She was lying squarely in the middle of the cot, her hands folded on her chest, her hazel eyes flinty and devoid of their usual kindness. All the oxytocin Alexa had managed to pump through her nearly an hour before had been flushed out by the sounds of her wife's orgasms a floor above her and down a hallway.

Must you enjoy yourself that much, Jeanette? She thought darkly, imagining what Alex was doing to her spouse. She knew Jeanie well enough to know what certain sounds meant, and Alex was getting the full range of sounds out of Jeanie, from giggling delight to tortured rapture.

She growled and turned on her side, scowling at the wall as she heard the noise that meant Alex was hitting Jeanie's G-spot with rapid strokes. Jeanie's gasping yips meant she was sweating by now, and running her hands through all her kinky, damp brown hair, breasts jiggling from left to right as she-

Dammit!

Freja shoved her fingers down her panties and began playing with herself, trying to drown out the sounds of Jeanie moaning shamelessly while picturing her wife in the throes of ecstasy while being fucked by a strap-on. She bit her lip and dug her fingers deep inside her pussy, hoping for relief.

She knew, of course, that this was what they'd come to do, and she'd readily agreed that Alex should be Jeanie's pretend husband for a few days. It seemed like a reasonable solution.

But was she going to have to put up with this nonsense until the grandparents left? There was no guarantee that she could keep running to Alexandra for relief every time she got a tingle in her cunt, was there?

Jeanie almost screeched, and Freja was sure they heard her wife in town as she came.

"Lort..." she grumbled, giving up on getting herself off. Jeanie seemed to have quieted down, meaning Alex had either killed her or she was in a bliss-coma. Nobody had any business giving Jeanette blackout orgasms except for Freja, dammit.

She turned on her side and scowled at the wall, noting that the room was rather cold, and the thin blanket she'd been given quite insufficient to her needs.

It was going to be a long visit.

***

Morning, bright and early...

"Morning, grams, morning gramps!" Jeanie chirped as she skipped into the dining room, looking cheerful and as if she'd had an excellent night's sleep.

"Hell, Jeanie dear," Imogen said, tilting her head up slightly so that her granddaughter could lean down and give her a kiss on the cheek. "Where is your boy?"

"You mean my husband, grams?" Jeanie corrected.

"If you're going to insist, then fine," the elderly woman sighed. "Did he get lost on his way down? Alexandra, do you need to go and show him the way?"

"Probably not," Alexa said easily, already sitting at the table, drinking coffee and eating a croissant. "He's pretty good about basic directions, I gotta admit."

Randall shook his head. "You're good stuff, young lady, looking after him like that. It's a pity it's getting dumped on my little Jeanie, but I don't blame you for wanting your own life."

"Oh, he's not as bad as all that, grampa, you just need to get to know him," Jeanie chided, kissing him on the cheek. "He's a very nice boy."

"Since when does nice get a man anywhere?" the old man grunted, stirring his coffee. "If we'd raised Vincent to be nice, would he be a success today? No."

"Maybe we were still too easy on him, since his marital sensibilities were clearly compromised," Imogen sniffed. Jocy, who was sitting at the end of the table, said nothing, but turned red as she continued pretending to read her paper.

Imogen tilted her head slightly as someone entered the room. "Oh, look, Alexa was right, it managed to find its way to the food."

"Morning, everyone," Alex said as he come into the dining room, smiling genially. "Everyone slept well?"

"How were we supposed to get a wink of sleep when our granddaughter spent the whole night weeping?" Imogen asked, looking at him disdainfully.

"Grams, I wasn't weeping," Jeanie said, giggling and blushing slightly. "Not at all, tyvm."

"Now darling, there is no need to defend his honour and hide your disappointment," Randall said firmly, turning to look at Jeanie. "Mistakes happen, and the important thing is to admit to them, own them, and grow from them."

Imogen nodded. "My Vincent still has a lot of growing to do."

Jocy did her best to not slam down her coffee cup at that remark, while Vince hid behind his newspaper.

Imogen gave her daughter-in-law a sharp look. "Something you would like to say, Jocelyn KOSELKA- LeTourneau?"

"I... should go and see if Freja needs any help in the kitchen," Jocy managed to annunciate through almost clenched teeth, rising from her chair and walking out of the dining room.

Imogen shrugged and waved vaguely at Alex. "You. Go and sit next to your sister, she can cut your food up for you."

Alex's smile had faded, but he went and sat next to Alexa, who smiled and cooed 'hello', preening him and fixing the collar of his shirt like an attentive big sister.

"There you go," she said as she placed a napkin in his lap. "I can ask the maid if there's a bib around if you like, just in case-"

"Thank you, no, I'll somehow manage," Alex said flatly, giving his wife a look. She giggled and patted his cheek, knowing she had total immunity for now. "So, what're we having for breakfast?"

"Should we keep the fare blue-collar?" Randall asked, sneering. "I know some breakfasts can seem fancy and intimidating."

"Maybe I'll go see if I can help in the kitchen," Alex muttered, trying not to throw his napkin on the table as he stood up. "Maybe find a bib for myself."

"Try to avoid putting anything in your mouth," Imogen said as he walked by. "A kitchen is a giant choking hazard if you don't have proper supervision."

"I know I was choking on something last night," Jeanie said in a little voice, winking across the table at Alexa, who giggled and winked back. This was apparently unnoticed by the elderly couple at the table.

"Honestly, Alexa, how do you remain looking so youthful and vibrant when you have him to deal with?" Imogen asked, looking at the blonde. "You're stunningly beautiful, despite the stresses your responsibilities must put on you. I can feel my hair turning grey the moment the boy starts speaking."

"Call it a gift," Alexa replied, shrugging and sipping her coffee.

"You're like a beautiful rose that grew out of a pot of dirt," the old lady continued. "Such a pity there was no twin bloom."

"Well, if I thought Jeanie wasn't up to the task, I never would've allowed her to marry him," Alexa said, waving her fingers at Jeanie and making a kissy face. "She's a strong girl, you know."

"Aww, I wubs you too, Lexi," Jeanie giggled. "I promise to take good care of him, and make him eat all his vegetables."

They both broke out laughing, making Randall and Imogen frown at them both in confusion before going back to their coffee and newspapers.

Must've been some sort of Millennial thing.

***

Freja was muttering to herself in Danish as she stood in front of the oven, trying to fold the eggs carefully and properly, to make a proper omelette. She was getting incredibly frustrated, since the eggs were not complying but instead sticking to the bottom of the pan.

"Dammit, girl, if you're going to insist on being here, at least play the part you agreed to," Jocy spat as she tromped through the kitchen behind Freja and headed straight out the sliding door that lead to the porch and backyard. "How long can it take to screw up an omelette?"

Freja clenched her teeth as she glared at the pan below, waiting for her mother-in-law to vacate the vicinity. She may have wanted to brain Jocelyn with the pan, but she was fairly certain this would do nothing to advance the cause, or speed up her citizenship.

"Y'look like you could use a hand," Alex said as he came in some seconds later. "Mind if I help?"

Freja sighed and hung her head for a moment before looking at him and nodding. "I am thinkings I could use some assistance, thank you."

"Well, I can make a decent omelette, so let me handle that part," he said, smiling. "Why don't you make the potatoes?"

"This I am able to do," she agreed, relieved to be away from the stupid oven. It's not that Freja couldn't cook, of course, since her mother Ada refused to have a child that didn't know their way around a kitchen. But Freja was so uptight right now that even simple tasks were thwarting her because she lacked focus. And yes, it had taken her almost half an hour now to make an omelette. She started chopping up potatoes for home fries, mixing in some paprika and garlic.

With any luck, those two fucking vampires in the dining room would choke on it.

"So..." Alex said as he emptied the scorched egg out of the pan and started a new one. "My new grandparents seem fun."

"What is bothering me most is that they are my new grandparents, and if they are this awful to you, imagine what they would be like with me," Freja muttered, imagining Imogen and Jocy's faces in the potatoes as she sliced them in half. "And one day, they must find out, ja?"

"Yeah, I mentioned that to Jeanie last night," Alex agreed while he whisked some eggs. "That didn't sit well with her."

"The realization that this would be a problem in the future?"

"No, the fact that I brought it up before I was supposed to screw her loud enough for them to hear," Alexa admitted. "She called me a buzzkill."

Freja kept chopping and slicing potatoes, trying hard to not imagine Alex's face in there as well. "This visit, it is much more complicated and less pleasant that we had all thought it would be."

"Yeah, who would've thought that faking a marriage and scamming two wealthy old people would be such a hassle?" Alex snarked. "Except your wife, of course."

"My Jeanette, she is blameless, mostly," Freja said firmly, mixing in a tiny amount of salt with the minced garlic clove. "She is just wanting everyone happy. This is the fault of Vincent and Jocelyn, for not having the spines to stand up to Vincent's tyrannical parents."

"Yeah, hard to imagine those two folding like that," Alex agreed. "Well, 'cept with my mom and dad, but at least that's understandable."

"I am wishing they were here right now, to straighten those two ogres out there out," Freja sighed.

"Not their fight, Fre," Alex said, shrugging as he began simmering the first thin layer of eggs before adding in some nearby ingredients. "I told my mom what we were up to, and she just said to have fun. Maybe Gen X has bigger fish to fry."

"Fish," Freja muttered, thinking about what she'd been told was for dinner. "Apparently I am to make trout later. I do not even know what a trout-"

"Oh, Lord, now you're both in here?" Jocy snapped as she came tromping through again from the verandah out back. "How many people can it possibly take to mess up-"

Alex almost slammed down the pan and turned around to face the older woman, looking very stern and almost angry. Jocy stopped talking, startled by the sudden sound and then the dire look in the young man's eyes.

"Okay, that's it," Alex growled in a low voice, his gaze never leaving hers. "I've done my best to be civil, and put up with all this pretentious crap, but enough is enough, lady."

Jocy was speechless, and even Freja was shocked, looking at the normally cheerful and amenable Alex in amazement. Was he really talking back to her mother-in-law?

"Get one thing straight, Mrs. LeTourneau," Alex said, his voice hard. "I am not doing this for you, I'm doing it for Jeanie, because we all love her, and I'm not letting a pair of homophobic Boomers ruin her life!"

Freja kept watching, rather intimidated by the flashing ire in Alex's electric-blue eyes.

"But I swear," he said, holding up a finger. "One more unkind word from you for no good reason, and all bets are off. I'll blow this whole sham wide open, and you and your husband can deal with the fallout on your own. I'll take Fre and Jeanie back to Toronto and we'll look after them like family. Hell, Jeanie'll forget she isn't actually a DeBourne soon enough..."

Jocy's eyes were wide, and her mouth moved but no sound came out.

"Jeanie may be doing this for you, but I'm doing this for Jeanie," Alex iterated. "And I've had enough. Say one more nasty thing, I dare you."

Jocy was silent, almost leaning back even though she was standing a good five feet from Alex.

"Well, come on..." Alex growled.

Nothing.

"Good, glad we agree," he grunted as he turned back to the stove. "Ten more minutes and breakfast'll be ready. Let everyone know, please."

Jocy turned and walked out of the kitchen and back to the dining room.

Freja looked at Alex's back in amazement. "Did... did you just pull the rank on my mother-in-law?"

Alex barely shook his head as he resumed cooking. "It's apparently a DeBourne man thing. Push us too far, and we're gonna let you know it."

"It is the boggling of my mind," Freja murmured, resuming her prep. "Your father's family, they must be all imposing like this?"

"Well, except for Uncle Josh, but he's kinda unique," Alex allowed. "You and Jeanie should come with us this summer when we go up to K-Town to show off Alexa to them."

Freja couldn't help but wonder if this visit just got a little easier, or a whole lot harder.

***

Breakfast had been cleared up by Freja the maid, while the LeTourneau clan went for a walk around the backyard on a mild winter morning. Vince and Jocy walked just behind, arm-in-arm, while Jeanie walked with her grandfather and grandmother. Imogen patted her granddaughter's hand.

"Honestly, girl, what did you see in that boy?" the older woman said. "He's dull as a post, he's incapable, he's obsequious..."

"You can tell?" Jeanie asked, surprised. "He never mentioned having native blood to me."

Jocy and Vince both said nothing, but they both just shook their heads. Jeanie was so well-meaning, but talking to her could be quite painful.

"No, darling. What I mean is that he tries very hard to make sure that everyone likes him," Imogen said, frowning as she thought of him. "He's always toadying up, trying to be everyone's friend. It's unseemly."

"What's wrong with wanting to be liked?" Jeanie asked, not understanding. She could think of almost nobody who didn't like Alex. And if they didn't like him, they were just plain stupid, in her opinion. So what the heck was going on with her gram and gramps? They weren't stupid.

But then, they despised her mother because she'd been poor. Maybe they should've been up-front and said that Alex and Lexi were really wealthy and that would've solved the problem?

No, wait, that wasn't right, Alex had already told her why. Because then they'd expect her to be married to Alex all the time and she was in fact married to Freja.

And poleconomy wasn't legal in Canada. Poleconomy. Was that the word? She'd ask later. Everyone around her was so smart!

"Oh, I love him, he's so nice to me," she answered, squeezing her grandmother's arm. "He wants to take very good care of me."

"I find that unlikely," Randall grunted. "He knows your family's well-off, and he just wants a free ride."

"And even if he did want to take care of you, dear, how?" Imogen added. "He's majoring in languages, he said. How much money can he possibly make when he's forced to resort to installing cable for a living? Or working as a garbage collector?"

Jeanie kept her mouth shut.

"Vincent told me that you've already been cut off from your funds by him because of some absurd stunt you pulled last year; and if you've married this little twit, then whatever got you cut off wasn't even your largest absurd stunt last year."

The young woman blushed, reminded of the fiasco with the NaughtyCorrect app.

"We love you, young lady, but you have to understand that we won't be bailing you out when you have a financial crisis," Randall said. "Maybe when you're single again, but keeping your father out of trouble is work enough."

Jeanie could almost hear her mother turning red as she and her dad walked just behind.

'It's a horrid thought, that blond buffoon not being able to take care of you," Imogen groused. "What if he's incapable of holding a job and is reliant on you to generate income while he just sits at home and drools? Bad enough his poor sister had to look after him, but now he's our family's problem?"

1...34567...12