All Comments on 'Friends Helping Friends Ch. 08'

by Loveangames69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl316about 2 years ago

Sweet! Good emotional turmoil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

.....and the plot thickens!! Can't wait for the next installment!

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

Wow! Just come right out and say it. What started as a way to help a friend ruined a marriage. How do these two not see that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ryan needs to wake up & be shot of his wife, admit the relationship with both her and Eric is over. Trying to help a friend was a fucked up plan ruined a marriage.

She’s fallen for Eric, grow some backbone and leave then to it. Let the slut go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When is chapter 9 arriving?

IJS0904IJS0904about 2 years ago

A very disappointing turn to a wonderful friendship. A man is losing his wife to his best friend and she isn't even concerned about it anymore. The real danger of polyamory.

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl316about 2 years ago

This is a fictional story that doesn't even begin to approach what polyamory is actually like. @IJS0904

syd_v63syd_v63about 2 years ago

Totally lost the plot. What started out as a loving couple exploring their relationship, promising not to let something dangerous come between them, has become a cautionary tale that this woman cannot be trusted. She has fallen in love with someone other than her husband and has allowed a secondary relationship to destroy what she had. The author has no idea what a true poly relationship is, has introduced jealousy and competition and brought deceit and lies into what started out as an honest and caring relationship. What was written in the beginning has nothing to do with where we are now in the storyline. There was either no plot outline to link each chapter and the author simply hopped from chapter to chapter, which explains a lot, or this is a tragedy headed for divorce. None of these characters agendas align with anything remotely resembling the characters introduced in the first chapter. This is an example of poor planning and poor writing, further chapters would require too much character reconfiguration to not end with each character in some state of ruin.

2112literotica2112literoticaabout 2 years ago

I Iiked how the story started, but the turn was horrible. I blame the wife because she wanted the friend all along. The friend is a piece of shit, who shouldn’t be called a friend. Ryan is better off without either of them, but they have to pay for what they did. They need to lose each other due to some circumstance and Ryan needs to come out on top. That, to me, would be a great ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good guy husband is crapped on as usual by his modern American wife. What a bunch of dog feces.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous