All Comments on 'Friends Helping Friends Ch. 09'

by Loveangames69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

Wow you just proved your whole series to be big failure. Extra material fun this is not. This is one friend betraying another in the worst way possible and you don’t have the balls to finish it. Waste of time and talent.

SmokeylinkSmokeylinkalmost 2 years ago

I really hope you don’t end it this way. I would love to see Ryan happy at the end. Even if it’s without Sara and Eric. Not necessarily burn the two but some redemption for Ryan.

toobytoobyalmost 2 years ago

Wow. That was the most depressing conclusion to a long story I've ever read on Literotica. I sure hope your other story, "Give and Take Among Friends" isn't similar. And this is coming from a over-30 years long marriage, an old married guy, who's had plenty of fun times with his wife and others sharing. Sure it's fun to have a new partner to play with, but never at the cost to the original relationships. I'm not sure what you hoped to accomplish here, but what started out as a fun little sharing experiment, ended like a train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

shoot the prick

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl316almost 2 years ago

Loved the ending but needs more sex and erotic play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story. It was very realistic and true to life and not a carbon copy like so many other stories on here are. Genuinely impressed. Well done and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some friend. Some devoted wife. Typical modern American woman ... crap ... selfish crap ...

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy4 months ago

I see this story is a while back and it looks like this author stopped writing or at least posting here. Too bad honestly. This felt very real and sire would have been worth pursuing into what would come next.

Also to finish without a confrontation between husband and wife leaves the ending incomplete

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Geez. What a crappy way to end it. Morons all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous