All Comments on 'From Curious to Insatiable Pt. 03'

by SkelyBonz

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer8 months ago

Of course, the decision to continue this story is yours, but because it was fact based is the reason that I found it so hot. While I would like to learn why you and Eddie drifted apart, I don't think continuing this as fiction will have the same effect. But there's no reason you couldn't write a fictional story creating new characters and placing yourself in it as the protagonist.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19698 months ago

Thank you for such a HOT read and an arousing experience! What a powerful life episode this must be for you! I respect your decision not to continue, but I am grateful that your story has been shared.

PG564EPG564E8 months ago

OMG fuck yes!

An outstanding true to life sexual memoir. Played all the time in your brain. A hot faggot takes it in both holes and is there for a dominant man's pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I’d like for you to continue if you want to explore the fiction this could have been. The fantasies you’ve (probabaly?) imagined now alive on paper for us to read!

Calico75Calico757 months ago

Very enjoyable. Continuing with these characters using your imagination could be very good. Absolutely your decision. Either way, I hope you continue to write and post here and further develop this theme.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous