From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robbie looked down at his big throbbing cock to compare.

"You mean I should train on the big black dildo?"

"Exactly. Go fetch it."

Maybe Robbie saw the tiny hint of hesitation. In his most authoritarian tone, he insisted:

"Now."

Before I ran to fetch it, he shoved three of his fingers in my throat to train it some more.

It was only afterwards that I wondered why I had been so obedient, acting so submissive. On the moment, I simply could not help myself. If Robbie was telling me that he needed to shove an XXL ten+ inches, super thick dildo down my throat, I could only say yes.

And I did.

Fuck's sake, I did my best to fit this huge black thing in my mouth and I even pushed myself to swallow as much as I could in my throat.

Of course, Robbie was helping me, grabbing my neck or my hair, pushing me down, or shoving the thing himself. Sometimes alternating with his slimy and dirty fingers.

He would always give me good advice though.

"Just like I taught you, bitch. Breathe through your nose, slowly. Focus on your breathing. Clear up your mind. I heard that blowing a dick was a truly freeing experience for bitches. But you need to let yourself go, to let the bitch from within express herself."

I rolled my eyes on the back of my head and pushed myself even further. I was gagging like a maniac.

"Now, you get it! Look at this blowjob king! And it's only lesson one. Come on, I need to see it in your eyes, how much you like it!"

I did not realize when it had happened but Robbie was now stroking his very real and dripping cock at the same time, an inch next to the toy.

He took my hands to guide them on his dick while he was still pounding my face with the dildo.

"You'll be rewarded, slut; I'll give you my cum again. Just for you. No camera. No anything. I'm just feeding you because you deserve it."

"Thank you, daddy." I mumbled before going back on the XXL dildo.

Robbie, who was usually very much in control of his ejaculation, started to explode in his hands after a couple of more back and forth.

I guess I was too fucking good at what I was doing.

Quickly, he threw away the dildo to free my throat, plastered his cummy hand on my face and aimed his dick to finish spraying his loads right inside my mouth. I swallowed most of it.

I recognized Robbie had eaten some proteins again before this serving.

"Fuck, that felt nice! Almost better than some of my regular girl bitches!" My roommate concluded, satisfied with my performance.

I was proud.

The shame only came later on that night, when I jerked-off while sucking up the dildo in the intimacy of my room... But at this instant, Robbie was happy with me and that was all that mattered.

"You'll be perfect tomorrow. I'm counting on you, champ."

"I'll try my best."

He smiled at me.

"I know you will. Check out the link I sent you on your phone, it's a series called "gag the fag". Super nasty. Unwatchable for normal guys but I think you're going to like it. And if you don't, at least, you'll learn a thing or two on properly blowing dicks."

I did watch it... And I did love it.

When I jizzed on my chest that night, I had the white dildo buried in my throat and I was watching a video of a guy, his head backwards on the edge of a bed, being roughly slammed by a Latino cock.

In less than 24 hours, I would have my own Latino hunk to take care of!

[MORE TO CUM]

Who is excited for Connor first real blowjob?! See you next week, guys!

12