All Comments on 'From Husband to Houseboy Ch. 12'

by embracingmyperversion

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's the storage closet that gets me. You can be a sub and still share a bed with your husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

His husband never really loved him in the first place. Then to tell him that he still loves him, after his newer moves in, what bullshit, he just wants to keep his stupid caged cuckold slave..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What an absolute turn on, loved your story and I have to say, many thanks for taking the time and effort. I have been with my husband since I was 21 and am now 67. Years ago I found my husband sucking his old black friends uncut cock and was not pleased but a few weeks later the black guy was fucking me in his bedroom after I watched his getting sucked by my partner (now husband) so now he was watching me regularly getting fucked, the guy never did anything in return. I think he was told to take me to his friend for him to fuck me, if he wanted to carry on sucking black cock. As I got older, I would have loved for the black friend to lock my cock up use me as a slave, humiliating and degrading me more and more to show my husband how low he could take me. Watching me clean under foreskin of the black man's cock and be be his urinal. How I would have loved to have been cuck slave that would get a good thrashing in front of my husband.

So you now why I can't wait for your next chapters, hopefully lots more to come. THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

AntspiderAntspiderabout 1 month ago

Once again, thank you. I have just joined Literotica because of your wonderful story. I was the one who left the last message under Anonymous starting, What a absolute turn on. I'm slowly working my way through all your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userembracingmyperversion@embracingmyperversion
Gay male. Mostly submissive and into BDSM, humiliation, and being cucked. Stories here, and more, are originally published on embracingmyperversion.bdsmlr.com