Fucking Fida - My Favorite Aunt

Story Info
Sexy newly-married Muslim Aunt seuces me.
23.6k words
4.41
49.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

Hi all, its Ali here!

I'm back with another post, this time about my first time with my sexiest aunt, Fida Aunty. This incident happened only a month or so after Fida married one of my uncles and became a part of our extended family. I hope you like this narration as much as you did the others.

*Please don't forget to Like, Rate and Comment on this post!*

A little background first

I am Ali. I am very fair-skinned, over 5'10" tall with sharp features and long straight dark hair. I have a naturally trim but muscular physique from having played soccer all my life. I also work out regularly to maintain myself. I love three things the most in life -- books, bikes and booty -- not always in that order though. I am a silent type but can turn charming when I want.

Currently, I'm single, in my 20s and have an exciting life involving numerous sexual partners.

About My Family

Though I cannot disclose the name of my birthplace, I can tell you that it is one of the largest cities in central India. I come from a large extended family which is made of my father's and his seven younger brothers' families. We are extremely well-off and live in a huge, 2-acre gated and walled property in the northern suburbs of the city. The immense compound is surrounded by a huge 12-foot wall with a 15-ft tall black iron gate up front. There are three, 3-storied buildings laid out in a triangle. These buildings have huge, spacious apartments for each family within the compound so we live together very comfortably.

Despite being rich, my family belongs to an ultra-conservative Muslim sect. So, almost all of us lead a simple life and follow our religious tenets obediently. There are more than 25 of us living together and we are a close-knit family. However, owing to our religious beliefs we are discouraged from being friends with members of the opposite sex from outside the family once we reach puberty. The women in my family always wear a Hijab to cover their heads and an Abaya to hide their beautiful, tall, curvy bodies whenever stepping out.

Such extreme restrictions resulted in some of my female family members to rebel and start secret, illicit sexual relationships with me. This included Fida, who was recently-married back then and had become the focus of my obsession ever since I laid my eyes on her.

About Aunty Fida

Fida is incredibly beautiful, very feminine and extremely sensual. She has silky-smooth milky-white skin and stands elegantly tall at 5'9". Fida is around 10 years older than me but looks younger than her age. She has a beautiful oval face with large brown eyes, a cute short nose and plump pink lips framed by very long black hair. Fida is very busty and back then, had large yet firm 32DD breasts with distinctly dark and perky nipples. Fida has a thin waist which flares out to wide, rounded hips. Fida Aunt's best asset has to be her sexy round ass, which was 36" wide with firm basketball-sized booty-cheeks. Her legs are thick yet muscular, with sexy feet.

Fida reminds me of the lusty Latin porn-star Carmen De Luz.

COMING TO THE STORY ...

Aunt Fida Flirts

(10AM-12PM Thursday 4th May 2006)

Obsessed, that's what I felt the day I saw my lovely, sexy aunty Fida. The first time I laid eyes on her was on the reception day. Fida was sitting on the stage at the reception hall when I first met her. She was dressed completely in expensive red-colored bridal-wear and loaded with numerous gold ornaments. The sight had taken my breath away and I was surprised by this. I had been similarly obsessed with my older sister but this was way more intense. I could not take my eyes off of her fair, beautiful face. Her henna-streaked hands seemed to beckon me to hold them in mine.

According to custom, there was separate seating and dining arrangement for men and women at the reception event. I had just walked into the women's section on an errand when I happened to glance at the bright-lit and flower-strewn stage. I slowly walked over to the stage. Fida was surrounded by my sisters, cousins and aunts, all gushing over the new bride. One of my aunts looked up and noticed me, so she excitedly introduced me to Fida.

"Salaam!" I greeted her somewhat shyly.

"Salaam, Ali!" Fida aunty returned my greeting with a shy smile of her own before looking back down on the ground.

Her soft voice and her heady perfume seemed intoxicating to me because I stood for a moment too long. I suddenly realized that I was standing on the stage with my family and staring at my just-married aunty. I smiled once more before excusing myself and walking down the stage-steps. Although I went back to overseeing the arrangements at the reception, I simply could not get my aunt's beautiful face out of my mind. I kept telling myself that it was just an infatuation because Fida looked a whole like my adopted older sister, Jazmin. Still, I could not get Fida out of my head.

The reception ended without any noticeable event. Initially, I could not figure out why I felt nervous and shy around Fida aunty whenever I'd go to her flat to chat or hang out with my uncle. As my uncle was a businessman who often traveled out-of-town for days on end, most of the times I found Fida aunty talking to one of my sisters or cousins. I would also join them and try to act normal. However, my eyes would often stray over to Fida and I'd observe her without her noticing. I would gaze at her bright, beautiful face and loved the way her face lit up whenever she smiled. She had a soft, throaty voice which was incredibly attractive and made me want to hear her talk for hours.

A few times, Fida aunty caught me staring at her. I would instantly turn my face away and pretend to listen to my cousin or sister. Seeing my awkward expression, she would smile with a raised eyebrow or simply laugh aloud. I felt relieved that she was not uptight, like most of my aunts. Slowly and gradually, I lost my inhibition around her and felt confident enough to talk with her normally. Still, my heart always skipped a beat and thudded louder around her.

A few weeks later, Fida and I became closer because she talked to me for hours, especially when my uncle was not home. So, I was not surprised when I got a call on my cell phone from Fida's land-line number. I quickly answered the phone.

"Hello, aunty." I greeted into the phone.

"Hello, Ali. How are you?" Fida aunt's sweet soft voice came through.

"I'm good. What about you?" I replied.

"I'm good. Are you busy right now?" She asked.

"No, not really." I said, because I was just hanging out with my friends as it was summer vacations.

"So, can you help me move some furniture here?" Fida asked hesitatingly, "I don't know who to ask actually." She added, finding it weird because she'd never asked me to do anything.

"Of course!" I replied eagerly, "I can help. It's no big deal."

"All right. So, are you coming now?" She asked.

"Yes. I'll be there in 15 minutes." I assured her and ended the call.

I smiled softly at the thought of getting to spend some time all alone with Fida aunty. I knew nothing would happen between us ever but I figured there was nothing wrong in looking at her. I was only appreciating her beauty, after all. I told my friends I had to get home and rode away on my Royal Enfield Bullet.

Around 10:30 AM, I reached our compound and entered the parking lot. I was glad to see that no one was around. I checked my ground-floor flat in the first building and did not see my sisters or mom looking through the windows. I didn't want to answer awkward questions so I hurried over to the last of the three buildings and quickly ran up the steps to the third floor. I paused at the door to her apartment and caught my breath. Once I calmed my excited beating heart, I gently knocked on the thick polished wooden door.

Almost immediately, it opened to reveal Fida standing and smiling brightly at me from inside the door.

Fida aunty looked extremely attractive in the semi-tight, purple-patterned salwar-suit. The long flowery top was loose enough around her waist but could not hide the perfect roundness of her large, lovely boobs. She had on a matching "dupatta", a long rectangular piece of cloth, covering her busty chest and flung around her shoulders. Her long dark hair was tied in a thick, tight braid behind her head. Fida did not have any makeup on but her face looked immensely smooth and her plump lips shone with a pink sheen.

"Wow! You reached fast." Fida commented and grinned before standing asides to let me in.

"Uh, yeah." I replied and smiled before entering the door to her apartment.

Fida quietly closed the door and put on multiple latches to lock the door. I got a small whiff of her sweet, heady perfume but turned my gaze away from her beckoning broad behind. She then turned and led me into the large living room. The living room had French-windows that opened to the large balcony facing the west. The doors were wide open and the warm summer air came flowing into the room, stirring the sheer curtains. I took a look around at the dual set of couches and the two divan-beds along with large glass-topped dining table and chairs.

First Fida explained how she wanted to re-arrange the furniture. I suggested a few things and we began working. I was impressed to see that Fida wasn't delicate like most women. She didn't think twice before helping me to shove and push the heavy furniture pieces around the room.

As we started moving the furniture, we made small talk but we both started to sweat as the temperature rose with time. As Fida had to bend down often to push or pull a piece of furniture, her dupatta kept slipping down. She eventually twisted it into a rough rope before wrapping it tightly around her slim waist. This showed off the incredibly sensual curves of her wide hips and also highlighted her large perfectly-round basketball booty. Her sweaty fair face shone naturally and she even looked happy to be doing something.

During the course of moving the furniture, Fida aunty and I often had to stand beside each other to push heavy stuff. She would stand up close to me and help me to push. Her soft arm or curvy hip brushed hard on my sides. Her sweat, mixed with the sweet perfume acted as an aphrodisiac for me. I started finding her even more attractive when she grunted with the effort of pushing heavy furniture around. The close proximity with Fida aunty had me very excited.

I had to struggle to not look at her lovely assets while we worked because I feared I would get a bulge in my pants. I was already excited to be alone with my favorite aunt and I didn't want to ruin it by displaying an erection. That would be simply disastrous, I thought to myself.

The small talk gradually turned to talking about our earlier days. She told me a lot about herself, her likes and dislikes. She kept on asking me questions and I told her everything I thought interesting about me. She asked me about my passion for motorcycles. I asked her how she knew about it and she told me that everyone in the family had told her that I really like riding my bike and playing football. So, we spoke about that for a while. Fida seemed to be genuinely interested in what I had to say.

This made it easier for me to talk to her. I realized that I was feeling my confident self once again. I told her a few funny stories from school and my bike rides, obviously leaving out the ones I went on with my fuck-buddies. Fida would laugh aloud at my stories and jokes and I felt increasingly excited inside.

However, things turned serious when I asked her about her ch**dhood. Fida took a break from moving furniture and we walked up to the balcony where the warm breeze felt good on our sweaty bodies. Fida looked out at the harsh sun-burnt empty lot of land and started speaking.

Fida told me she grew up in a family with estranged parents, still living together. After her father passed away when she was still very young, Fida's strict, controlling mother inherited a fortune in money and properties. She forbade Fida from attending college and began looking for suitable matches to marry her off.

However, her mother rejected every one of them because she was obsessed to find the "perfect husband" for her daughter. Her mother loved and adored her son though. Fida's older brother is a failure who calls himself a businessman. He had squandered away his own inheritance pretty quickly in several frivolous business schemes. Then he turned his attention to his mother's money. However, he did not get much from her and went looking for investors.

Aunty told me how her older brother met my uncle through mutual friends and proposed a business plan. My uncle agreed to invest in his ventures and also gave him a couple of hundred million in loans. As usual, her brother didn't run the business well and the business went bankrupt. My uncle didn't mind losing his investment, but he wanted the money he had loaned to her brother. So, when my uncle began pressuring him about it, Fida's brother came up with a Machiavellian plan.

Fida's brother went to their mother and he whined about how his bad luck had busted another business. Then he confessed how he owed several million to my uncle. He told her how this would be disastrous for the family name and so on. Then he eventually let it slip that there was one way where he could repay my uncle's debt. He told their mother that if she would convince Fida to marry my uncle, then he won't ask for the money. This way, the family's reputation and money could be saved. He praised my uncle and our family. He told her how big our family name is in our city and so on.

Fida's paranoid mother agreed to the plan in her frightened state and emotionally manipulated Fida into it. The thing was that Fida was in her mid-20s and back then it was considered strange for a girl not to have gotten married by their early 20s. Fida is also very tall so her mother would often reject marriage proposals stating that the guy was shorter, so they wouldn't make a good match. Once her mother forced her to go along with her plans, Her brother immediately began making arrangements.

Surprisingly, he somehow convinced my uncle to marry Fida in lieu of the millions he owed. I came to know the truth behind why my uncle agreed to marry Fida a little later. Anyways, once my uncle agreed they planned to make it look according to custom. So, her mother called up Aunty Sheen, who was the matriarch of the family. She lied to Sheen about some mutual friends who had proposed a match between my uncle and Fida. She invited a few main family members over to Hyderabad.

Fida had eventually resigned herself to fate and went through the motions as best as she could, she told me. She impressed my family members, not with just her beauty but her conduct and other things. The proposal was soon accepted by both sides and the wedding date was set, because we don't have engagement ceremonies at our house.

Fida paused at this and looked down at the balcony floor. I was completely shocked and speechless. My mind was blazing with anger at hearing what she had been through. I felt pity for her and strongly protective of her. The way her voice somewhat broke right before she stopped talking told me that she was struggling to say something.

"Aunty ..." I whispered softly and reached out to pat her shoulder.

She straightened herself and looked at me with misty eyes before continuing. She described how her hopes of a happy marriage were shattered when my uncle broke more bad news to her. He told her on their first night that he was in love with someone else. As she was not a Muslim, they could not get married, but my uncle had her set up in a flat on the other end of the city. He told her straight up that she should not expect him to treat her like his wife and that he married only because he wanted something in return for the money her brother owed him.

Saying this, Fida suddenly broke down. I immediately stepped closer to her side and put a hand gently on her shoulder. Fida turned around and grabbed my right arm tight before placing her head on my shoulder. I kept still and shushed her softly as she sobbed her heart out on me.

Inside, I was going through a hurricane of emotions. I felt anger at her misfortune, and also extremely disgusted by what her family had done to her all these years. I also felt even more protective of her now. All I really wanted to do was to hold her tight in my arms and assure her that things were going to be fine. However, I knew that even putting an arm on her shoulder would be like stepping over a line. In our family, we simply did not get physically close to members of the opposite sex. So, I instead gently patted her head, trying to console her.

"I'm sorry." Fida finally said with a hoarse throat and lifted her head off of my shoulder, "I look like a mess and I messed up your T-shirt too." She said and tried to smile.

"Don't mind that." I said with a half-smile and nodded my head, "I'm ... I'm so sorry to hear all that. I don't know what to say, aunty."

"First off, stop calling me aunty. Your uncle never slept with me so technically our marriage is not consummated. That means I'm actually not your aunt." Fida said and laughed aloud.

She tried to pass it off as a joke but I could still see the hurt in her teary eyes. I was glad that she was trying to lighten her mood.

"Ok. So, what am I supposed to call you then?" I asked, playing along.

"Just call me Fida." She said and winked.

"All right, Fida." I said, and we both laughed.

Fida then excused herself and went into her kitchen to grab a bottle of water. I walked into the living room and stood still, processing everything Fida had confessed to me. Now that I came to think about it, I found it increasingly probable that my uncle would have a mistress. He was not as religious as his brothers so I thought it was possible.

"Ok. Sip some water and let's get this work done." Fida announced cheerfully as she walked in from the kitchen.

"Thanks, Fida." I said, smiling wide and taking the offered bottle.

"You're welcome ... Ali." Fida said with a weird smile before playfully messing up my dangling dark hair.

I quickly tilted my head up and put the bottle to my lips so Fida could not see the blush creeping on my cheeks. I felt strangely close to aunty after she shared her tragic life-story. She did say that I was the only one who knows about it and felt incredibly close to her. Thankfully, Fida had walked over to the dining table and began pushing the chairs away from it. After sipping some water and straightening myself, I joined her in moving the large, heavy 6-seat dining table from one corner of the living room into the spacious, airy kitchen.

Once again, Fida started asking about my interests. We talked about how the first year of college had treated me. She asked what kind of friends I had and I told her about my football team-mates and college class-mates. She seemed to be impressed that I had so many friends. She told me she knew very well that I was the family favorite because every single family member adored me. This led to her asking a question which I did not expect.

"So, you must have a girlfriend too." Fida said this casually while I pushed the dining table in place.

"What?" I said, realization hitting me a bit late.

"A guy like you, you ought to have a few girls, right?" Fida said with a grin, trying to tease me.

I didn't go for the bait.

"Oh no! I can't have a girlfriend. Mom would kill me." I said and laughed aloud before looking away, "So, what else is left?" I asked, looking around to try and skip the topic.

"Really?" Fida commented, disbelief clearly written on her face, "You mean to say you haven't dated anyone?" She asked.

"Ok, to be honest," I sighed as I said, "I do have a few close friends, but nothing serious." I confessed and looked meaningfully at her.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers