Fucking Fida - My Favorite Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
430 Followers

Fida nodded her head before she breathed in. The ember at the end of the cigarette burned bright but faded once she had filled her mouth with the smoke. I nodded my head encouragingly and Fida took a deep breath once more and the smoke slid inside her effortlessly. We were both surprised that she hadn't gagged even once, as is usual for first-time smokers. I nodded my head once more and Fida slowly breathed out. The light grey smoke flew out from between her lovely lush lips and flew away with the warm breeze.

"Good job." I commented and smiled.

"Thanks." Fida said with pride.

I then lit the other cigarette and we started smoking. Casually, Fida took a step towards me and turned around. It felt natural to wrap my free arm around her soft flat tummy from behind and pull her towards me. Fida eagerly leaned back and stood with her huge round ass-cheeks pressing my stiff, thick dick over the towel. She pushed her head back and rested it on my shoulders easily because she's not short.

Fida and I smoked in silence for a while and I knew Fida was feeling the incredible buzz that comes when you smoke for the first time. She closed her eyes and rested herself on me when she felt the light-headed feeling coming on. The cigarette was boosting my high and made me incredibly relaxed. I casually ran my hand up and down her sexy curvy waist and widening hips before I remembered something.

"I wanted to ask you something. It's very personal." I spoke softly into her ear from behind.

"Ask me anything, baby. I would always answer truthfully." Fida replied and smiled.

I felt an urge to kiss her cute smiling face so I leaned forward and placed a quick peck on her chubby smooth cheek.

"So, do you know how to masturbate?" I asked straight away.

"What do you mean?" Fida asked, a little puzzled, "They never taught us about masturbation in our sex-ed classes." Fida explained.

"Okay." I said and thought about it, "Remember you said that you get bothered and hot whenever you think of me too much. Do you know there's a way you can get relief for some time, without actually fucking?" I asked.

"I never gave it a thought." Fida said.

"Well, you can always use your fingers." I suggested and watched her reaction.

Fida opened her eyes and slowly straightened to turn around and look at me. She held on to the balcony railing out front with her free hand and looked at me.

"Isn't that a little ... dirty?" Fida asked, obviously grossed out.

"Not at all," I reassured her, "It's completely natural, trust me."

"Really?" She replied, still unsure, "Do you do it too?" She asked in wonder.

"Yes. Some times." I admitted.

"Will you show me?" Fida asked, half-joking.

She waited and took another drag on the cigarette.

"It's different for guys and girls." I explained, "Guys need to catch their dicks and move their hands up and down. Girls can stimulate their clitoris and vagina with their fingers, or any long cylindrical object too."

"Wow!" Fida gasped aloud, "I honestly did not know that." She shook her head and grinned sheepishly.

"Don't worry. I can show you how to do it." I said and waited.

"Okay. I can't wait." Fida said and smiled excitedly this time.

We flicked our cigarettes over the balcony railing and I grabbed the cigarette pack and lighter. Then I led her back into the cool air-conditioned bedroom. The dim golden light felt even more pleasant on the eyes now that I was high. The stark white bed sheets were ruffled where Fida had thrashed about in the throes of her first intense orgasm. I could see a small dark spot in the middle which was where her lovely clean-shaven cunt had creamed all over. I flung the cigarette pack and lighter on the stool over my pants and pulled Fida on to the plush cushioned chair on the other side.

Fida walked slowly in because she felt the lightheadedness after her first cigarette. I made her sit down on the chair and went to stand behind it. I paused to take a good look down her deep white cleavage before I leaned close to her ear.

"Just do as I say." I whispered softly into her ear and gave a reassuring peck on her lovely soft cheek.

Fida nodded and waited for my instructions.

"Close your eyes and relax in your seat." I said and Fida immediately settled more comfortably against the cushioned backrest, "Now remember the last time you thought of me. Try to collect your thoughts and recall everything that was passing through your mind. This time, don't try to stop the dirty thoughts. I want you to embrace you naughty imagination." I continued to whisper softly and gently parted her loose-tied robe to reveal her lovely large boobs.

"Do you remember what I told you in front of the mirror?" I asked and Fida sighed and nodded her head with her eyes shut closed.

"Remember what I told you about your lovely boobs and sexy ass? Believe me, it's all true. I want you to know you have a hot body. It's the truth. These amazing round boobs," I paused and cupped her large firm tits gently in my palms before adding, "These are extremely tempting."

"Hmm ..." Fida moaned softly and nodded her head.

"Now you know how I feel about you. You know how sexy and hot I find you. I want you to imagine us making love. Just let your lust and imagination run hand in hand. In the meanwhile," I paused once more and released her warm firm tits to grab her hands and put them on her crotch, "You should explore your pussy."

Fida didn't need to be encouraged any further because she pressed her hand on her creamy, hot cunt and quickly spread her thick shapely legs wide. The slinky robe fell apart and completely exposed her curvy white form now. I pulled my hands back to cup her amazing big breasts and leaned over to begin kissing all over her sexy horny face.

"Mm ... Mm ... Hmm .... Mhm ..." Fida began to breathe harder and moaned audibly as she found she liked to finger her clit.

I could see her finger tips going round and round right on top of her tight, creamy slit, where her quite large clitoris is located. I watched as she pushed her other hand lower and heard the puckering sound of her creamy slick cunt parting its tight-clenched lips.

"Aah ..." Fida gasped aloud as she gingerly pushed a fingertips inside her warm, pink vagina, "Ssh ..." She hissed soon as she sank her finger insider her virgin, wet pussy, "Mm ... Hmm ... Mm ... Hmm ..." Fida began moaning again once she found her rhythm. She rubbed her sexy sensitive clit and fingered her creamy tight cunt together. I kept whispering encouragements into her ears and peck her soft chubby cheeks every once in a while. My hands ran all over her naked curves. I caressed and fondled her busty bare chest. I would flick her tight large nipples with my thumbs while cupping her big firm boobs and gently squeezing them. Her warm smooth skin felt incredible to touch and I could feel my thick big dick trying to poke through the towel wrapped around my waist.

"Yes ... Just like that." I whispered softly into her ear, "Do you feel how sensitive your clit is? Can you feel the creamy wetness of your pussy?" I breathed softly, "Remember how it felt when I licked you?"

"Mmh!" Fida gasped aloud in delight and grinned, while she continued to finger-fuck herself slowly, "Yes ... Hmm ... Mm ... Mmh ... Oh yes ..."

Fida kept fingering her creamy hot cunt and teasing her tender horny clit for several minutes. I was watching her from up close and had gotten extremely turned on. By then my huge hard dick had loosened the towel which fell down to the floor. Its thick sensitive circumcised head rubbed on the back of the cushioned chair and made me almost orgasm. However, Fida reached her peak of fingering and she climaxed loudly.

"Ohhh ..." Fida groaned long and loud.

This was her first time masturbating and she had made herself cum hard. I saw the spray of her cunt-cream squirt out of her creamy, climaxing cunt and splashing on the tiled floor in front of the chair. Fida's sexy curvy body trembled and she instantly snapped her thick shapely legs together to subdue the flow of her cunt-cream. She clenched the armrests and tried unsuccessfully to stop herself from trembling but the intensity of her climax prevailed and she shook in the throes of an incredible orgasm.

I had to let go of her big, trembling breast because she pushed my hands away. I figured her lovely large boobs and nipples had become extremely sensitive following her orgasm. So I pulled my hands up and began to caress her soft bare shoulders instead. I ignored my thick, stiff-standing cock and tried to comfort my sexy climaxing aunt. It worked and she finally calmed down after about a minute or so.

"Oh god!" Fida exclaimed when she eventually caught her breath, "That was a surprise." She gushed and pointed to the wet patch on the tiles in front.

"That was sexy." I said to her emphatically.

"Let me go clean up." She said and struggled to sit up straighter.

I helped her and she managed to stand upright. Fida swayed a little but she took a few deep breaths to steady herself before making her way towards the adjoining bathroom at the other end of her room. I watched her enormous round ass-cheeks struggle and squeeze together as she walked away. My thick excite dick jerked in approval. She turned to blow me a flying kiss and I grinned before she disappeared into the bathroom.

It was nearing 1 AM on the wall clock as I sat on the soft bed. My thick aroused dick was stiff with anticipation but I was grinning. I loved the way things were going slow. It felt incredible to teach my hot sexy aunt to masturbate, right after having made her orgasm for the first time in her life. I could tell by her blushed face that she was enjoying herself immensely. My thick stiff dick eventually began to get softer. I was roused out of my reverie when I heard the soft squeak of the bathroom door opening.

"Ooh ..." Fida mumbled and tightened her slinky satin robe around her tall, curvy figure, "I feel so relaxed." She commented as she came closer, "Can we smoke one more cigarette, please?" She requested and stood in front of me.

"All right." I agreed because I know a smoke after an orgasm feels wonderful.

I got up off the bed and noticed Fida staring at my fleshy hard dick as I stood up. I grabbed the pack of cigarette and the lighter from the foot-stool and followed her out into the balcony, completely naked. I watched the wonderful view of her huge jiggling butt-cheeks under the short silky robe. I felt my semi-erect dick jerk when I watched her lovely shapely legs from behind. I slid the door closed and joined Fida in the far corner of the balcony.

We knew we had to be quiet because we didn't know if anyone was in the balcony above, in Asfi's apartment. I lit two cigarettes and passed her one. I leaned against the balcony railing in the corner and Fida stood just like earlier, leaning her back on me with my free hand wrapped around her warm curvy waist. She put her head back and rested it on my shoulder. We took a few puffs in silence before she turned her face slightly to look at me.

"Thank you." Fida whispered softly and smiled.

"For what?" I asked, confused, "We've not even done it yet." I quipped and grinned.

"Thank you for showing me how to do things. I was so nervous all through the day," Fida paused to take a pull on the cigarette, "Not because we were going to meet late at night here, but because I didn't know anything."

"I get it." I assured her, "Even I learnt it eventually, right?"

"Yes, by the way how do you know so much about sex?" Fida said, "It must take a long time to learn so much, isn't it?" She asked.

"Yes. I lost my virginity several years ago." I confessed.

"What?" Fida gasped when she did the calculation and quickly turned to face me, "Seriously? Several years ago!" She exclaimed.

"Yes." I admitted.

"Wow!" She exclaimed softly, "Can you tell me with whom?" She asked hesitantly.

"Uh ... No. Sorry." I replied, apologizing to her.

Regardless of everything I'd promised Fida, I wasn't going to break the same promise I'd made to Dee, Aunty Sheen and my sisters and tell her about them. I had no problem talking to her about my other friends-with-benefits because she didn't know them.

Fida's face fell for a second before she looked up and smiled.

"No problem, I understand." Fida reassured me and I smiled too.

"So, what else do you want to teach me, sir?" Fida asked, half-teasing.

"I can teach you a lot." I quipped, now feeling back in the game.

The cigarette was boosting my high. The sight of her lovely curvy body half-hidden behind the slinky, short robe looked incredibly appealing. My dick responded by started to get stiff once more. By then, I had no clue how many times my thick dick had gone from hard to semi-erect and back in the past hour.

"Then teach me how to please you." Fida said boldly.

"Okay." I replied.

Instantly, I'd started thinking of all the things I could teach her. I decided to teach her the basics first. So, I started explaining to her how our bodies have certain regions which can be stimulated to turn on someone. She listened with rapt intent to my whispered explanation. I told her what turned me on, the visual and sensual stimuli. Then I explained how to jerk and suck a cock in short. Her eyebrows shot up at this but she kept listening to me intently. Our cigarettes got over 10 minutes later and we decided to go inside.

Once Fida locked the sliding doors behind us, she kept the pack of cigarettes and the lighter on the night table at one side of the bed. I took a seat on the other side of the bed. Fida walked around and knelt on the floor near my feet. She kept her warm hands on my knees and looked up at me with a smile.

"Let me please you." She said softly, "Tell me if I'm doing something wrong, okay?" She added.

I nodded my head and spread my feet wider on the cool white-tiled floor. Fida quickly slid between them to kneel closer to my crotch. My thick, semi-erect dick began to grow harder when she slowly loosened the strap from around her waist and let the silky soft robe slip off her shoulders, making her completely nude.

"You look so sexy." I whispered with passion and openly ogled her lovely large firm tits as she sat up straighter on her knees.

Fida pushed her busty bare chest out to let me get a better look at her voluptuousness. I sat up straighter and looked in her eyes. She was looking at me with a small naughty smile playing on her lovely lush lips. The dark red lipstick had become smudged slightly during the past hours. Her long braid had loosened and her dark tresses fell around her bare white shoulders, making her look incredibly enticing. Her big brown eyes looked eager for approval. So I bent down and kissed her on the lips.

"Mmh ..." Fida moaned softly into my mouth.

I kissed and nibbled on her soft plump lips and gently caressed her bare back for a minute. By then my young thick dick was completely erect. I gently broke the kiss and straightened up. Fida eventually opened her eyes halfway and gave me a lust-filled look.

"Come here." I said and grabbed her right hand.

Fida immediately sat up on her knees and obeyed. I took her soft hand and put it on my bare muscular thigh.

"You want to touch it, don't you?" I said softly and Fida nodded eagerly, "Go ahead, touch it." I said and leaned to sit back on the edge of the soft low bed.

Fida looked down at my crotch and bit her lower lip nervously while slowly sliding her warm soft hand up my thigh. She hesitated once and ogled my stiff, fleshy thick cock before taking a deep breath and touching it softly.

"Oh ..." Fida exclaimed softly, no doubt surprised at its stiffness.

She then tried to wrap her hand around my big thick cock and gently caressed it up its shaft. Her other hand had joined too and she put them one atop the other and looked at me in shock that it could hardly fit into her two hands. I then told her how to stroke my dick. Fida is a quick learner and she got the hang of it.

"Oh yeah ..." I groaned softly in delight as Fida started to jerk my thick, stiff cock.

I watched her lovely large boobs jiggle as she continued to stroke her hand up and down. Her other hand was on my clean-shaven scrotum, and as instructed, she was caressing and fondling my cum-heavy balls. I loved the way she gingerly cupped my ball-sack in her lovely warm hands while stroking my stiff thick shaft at the same time. Her eyes were glued to my thick young dick and she found it began to get more confident as the minutes passed. I kept taking deep long breaths to delay orgasm because being jerked off by my favorite aunt was bound to make me cum sooner than I did with others.

"Mm ..." I moaned when I opened my mouth to speak, "Do you know what else you can do to please me?" I said and looked at her.

Fida shook her head but looked eagerly at me. So I leaned forward and told her.

"You can lick it and suck it." I said and watched her mouth open in wonder.

"Really?" Fida said with disbelief.

"Yes. Try it." I said and explained the basics of a blowjob.

Fida's curious expression turned to excitement by the time I finished explaining. She then leaned close to my thick, trembling dick and placed her soft moist lips on my sensitive, circumcised dickhead.

"Mm ..." I moaned approvingly.

So, Fida then began to kiss her way up and down my big, stiff shaft. She held my huge, heavy dick upright with one hand while she kissed her way down to my ball-sack. She gently brushed her lush soft lips on it and my big stiff dick jerked in intense excitement. Fida noticed this and grinned at me. She then pushed her pink wet tongue out and gingerly licked the underside of my shaft.

"Oh yeah ..." I moaned softly and nodded my head approvingly.

Fida grinned whilst keeping her soft wet tongue on my sensitive dickhead. I watched as she slowly began to kiss my pee-hole before opening her mouth wide and immediately engulfing my big, round dickhead into her warm, wet mouth.

"Oh, Fida ..." I moaned her name aloud in a lust-filled voice.

Fida knew I was enjoying it so she started to push her lips lower down my thick hard dick. Inside, her soft wet tongue kept rubbing against my tender cock-cap. She looked up to meet my eyes and I nodded approvingly so she pushed her head even lower but ended up gagging on my big hard dick.

"Ack!" Fida choked and pulled my thick stiff cock out of her warm wet mouth.

She kept a tight hold around its base with her right and put her left hand on my thigh for support. I patted her back and consoled her, telling her to take it in gradually. She bent down to do it but I caught her chin and she looked up enquiringly.

"Let's make love now." I said and saw her face brighten up immediately.

"Yes, please!" Fida said relieved.

I held her hand and pulled her on to the bed next to me. I made her lie down half on the bed, with her feet on the floor. I quickly bent down and caught her knees to spread her thick white legs apart. Fida obliged me eagerly and showed off her creamy white cunt to me. I gazed at it lovingly and grabbed the base of my thick dick in my right. Then I knelt on the bed, between her spread-eagled legs and sat close to her smooth, slick crotch. Fida bent her knees and caught her legs to keep them spread apart.

"I love you." Fida said hurriedly.

"I love you, too." I replied and smiled reassuringly as I positioned myself.

I placed my round, spit-slick dickhead on her creamy wet vulva and rubbed it up and down gently. Fida squirmed with desperation whenever my slick cock touched her super-sensitive clit. Once I was satisfied that my large round dickhead was sufficiently lubricated with her spit and cunt-cream I slowly pushed it between her slick tight slit.

I let go of my thick erect dick and placed my hands next to her shoulders on the bed to lean over her.

An_Indian
An_Indian
430 Followers