Fucking Fida - My Favorite Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearing 11 PM when I took my leave and rode slowly towards home. The weather had cooled down a little but the night air was still warm. The breeze felt nice in my semi-intoxicated state and I let it seep deep into my long dark hair. I switched off the bike when I neared my compound and rolled towards the main gate. The old security guard immediately pulled it open and I smiled as I walked past him, pushing my bike into the parking lot. It was not unusual for him to see me doing it. He knew I was sneaking in late at night but he was my confidant.

After parking the bike among others so it wasn't visible from my ground-floor apartment I quickly called Fida. She picked the phone on the third ring.

"I'm in the parking." I said softly, without preamble.

"Come on up. I'll be at the door." Fida replied and we ended the call.

I took a quick look around to make sure no one was looking out into the compound from the other eight apartments. I hurried on to the paved walkway that led to the last building, where Fida lived on the second floor. I walked up the steps quietly but quickly and was about to knock softly on the door but it opened instantly.

The small drawing room inside was dark so I could only make out her silhouette. I entered the door quickly and Fida closed it softly before latching and locking it secure from within. I had turned to look at her and could barely see her in the dark room. Fida turned around without a word and caught my hand to lead me into the large living room. As she opened the door the bright light from the room illuminated her and I stopped in my tracks.

"Wow!" I gasped in intense delight at the sight.

"You like it?" Fida said and took a step away to twirl around and give me a good look at her sexy bridal outfit.

Fida looked incredibly hot. She had put on makeup and her face looked blushed. The red lipstick on her plump lips made them intensely inviting. She wore several heavy gold necklaces and chains on her slim smooth neck. Fida was dressed in a red blouse-and-sari bridal ensemble. The dark red blouse was quite small and tight-fitting. It pushed her large milky boobs together and showed off an enormous amount of cleavage.

Her red sari was see-through and clung snugly to outline her wonderful voluptuous body. The short blouse and low-slung sari showed off more than a foot of her smooth white torso with her belly-button clearly visible. Her enormous round butt-cheeks wobbled within the sheer soft sari as she turned around to give me a good look. I was even more excited when I glimpsed the red stockings covering her dainty white feet. Fida looked tall and imposing in the pair of black high heels.

"You look so beautiful!" I exclaimed and shook my head in amazement.

"Thank you!" Fida said before catching my hand and squeezing it once.

"Ali, are you ready?" Fida asked as she led me towards the couches to one side.

"Yes, I am." I replied confidently.

The pleasant high made me incredibly confident.

"Let's make things a little formal, shall we?" Fida said and smiled, "How about we swear ourselves to each other over the Qur'an?" She asked excitedly.

"All right." I agreed, feeling a little surprised.

Fida had already kept one on the coffee table and we sat close together on the large couch. We kept our right hands on the book and repeated everything we'd decided on about how our relationship was going to be.

The little pseudo-ceremony felt strange to me but Fida seemed incredibly excited once we finished speaking our oaths to each other. Fida and I sat looking at each other with big excited grins for a few seconds and wondered where to begin. I caught her soft hand in mine and got up, making her stand up with me.

Fida suddenly felt shy as things turned real. She looked down on the floor as I turned her to stand facing me. I put a finger under her small chin and gently pushed her head up. Fida obliged but her eyes remained downcast. I could see the hint of a smile on her lovely lush lips and knew she was trying to hide her excitement. So, I put my hands on her wonderful wide hips and pulled her close. Fida instantly wrapped her arms around my neck and fell into my arms. I held her tight as she squeezed me hard. Her firm voluptuous breasts pressed hard on my chest. Her lovely curvy body fit perfectly in my long strong arms.

"Ali ..." Fida whispered fiercely into my ear.

"Fida ..." I replied with the same passion.

I can still remember our first hug and kiss so clearly. I brushed my cheek on her soft chubby cheek till she leaned her head back to look at me. She still had her lovely smooth arms wrapped tight around my shoulders while I held her around her warm, thick waist. Without a word, we both leaned forward, closing our eyes and stopped only when our lips touched.

"Hmm ..." Fida sighed with relief as we started kissing.

I brushed my firm lips over her soft, plump ones till she parted them. I began kissing and nibbling her lips softly while getting them wet with my tongue. Soon, I felt her tongue poke out of her mouth and meet mine. I opened my mouth and welcomed her tongue inside. As Fida stretched her long pink tongue inside my mouth I began to suck on it ever so gently.

"Mhh!" Fida gasped into my mouth at the intense wet kiss and melted into my arms.

I stood firmly, holding her hot curvy body tightly and sucked on her tongue for a couple of minutes before we broke the kiss.

"So that's what intimacy feels like." Fida said while breathing hard.

I smiled and nodded before Fida leaned forward and put her head on my shoulder. We stood hugging each other tight for several minutes, gently caressing one another. Eventually, we parted a little and Fida caught my hand. Without a word, she led me to her bedroom. I followed her and my excitement grew with each step.

When she pushed open the door I was greeted by the sight of her big neat bedroom. The air-conditioning was on full blast and the room itself felt quite cold. The curtains on the large glass sliding doors leading to the balcony and over the windows were pulled shut tightly. There were some incense sticks burning in a corner and they filled the room with a sweet musky scent. The room was semi-dark as only the recessed yellow lights were on. They bathed the room in a dim golden glow.

Off to my left stood the dressing table with a full-length mirror in which I could see my reflection. The dressing table was clean. Towards the other end lay the king-sized bed. Fida had covered the bed with the expensive red bed linen that was probably wasted on her first night. Tonight, the bed sheets were going to feel us making love on them. She had put matching red bolsters and several pillows along the headboard. The bed looked very inviting but I wanted it to wait a little longer. I turned to look at Fida as she walked towards the bed.

Fida's heavy golden jewelry shone and twinkled in the light. Her blood-red ensemble turned dark crimson in the light. It contrasted heavily with her fair glowing white skin. The low-slung sari showed off an inch of cleft of her lovely large ass-cheeks. Her wide rounded hips swung side to side as she took a few steps closer to the bed. She was expecting us to start fucking straight away but I had other plans. I took a few hurried steps and caught her hand to stop her. Fida turned to look questioningly at me and I smiled and pulled her into a gentle hug.

"I love you." Fida whispered softly.

"I love you too." I replied, surprised at the way the words slipped out effortlessly from my mouth.

Right, then it felt completely fine to start a taboo relationship with my newly-married aunt. We felt the distinct attraction and a strange connection tying us together. We'd been nervous yesterday when talking about our feelings for each other. However, that night it felt simply natural to fuck Fida.

Fida had confessed that she didn't know much about sex so I knew I'd have to teach her a few things. I just hoped that she'd agree to the things I was going to make her do. I didn't waste time and gently pulled her towards the dressing table. I stopped a couple of feet from the table and turned Fida around so she was facing the mirror. I took a step to stand right behind her. I stood close to her, with the lovely large ledge of her round bubble-like booty cheeks brushed on my crotch. I felt my semi-erection begin to grow harder at this.

I leaned to one side so I could look over her shoulder at her reflection. Fida looked at our reflection and smiled. I realized that we did look good together. I raised my eyebrow questioningly and she nodded her head before bowing it shyly. I kept my fingertips casually on her forearms and ran them up her bare smooth arms lovingly. Fida immediately leaned back and squirmed a little in place. She did not stop me so leaned forward to bring my lips close to her ear from behind.

"You are very beautiful, Fida." I whispered gently when my hands reached to her shoulders.

I caressed my way up to her neck and gently pulled the end of her red sari covering her head. I let it slip down and fall on the ground, exposing her lovely busty chest constricted within her short, tight blouse. I noticed she had pulled her hair in a tight bun over her head, which showed off her lovely smooth back too. Fida crossed her arms to cover her voluptuousness but I held her arms and pulled them back gently behind her.

Despite feeling visibly shy, Fida complied completely. She clasped her hands behind her back and resigned herself to see what I would do. She found the courage to look up at the mirror with a small, shy smile playing on her plump red lips.

"I want you to know that I like you the way you are." I whispered as I ran my hands gently up and down her upper arms because I'd sensed she was conscious about her extremely voluptuous body, "I love your big brown eyes. They look like deep dark lakes on a moonless night." I said and gently kissed her chubby cheek.

"Your lips are so lovely and I really adore the way you use them, to smile and to kiss." I said and watched her smile grow.

"What else do you like, Ali?" Fida whispered softly.

"I like everything about you," I said as I ran my fingers up on to her shoulders before dipping them down to her deep busty cleavage, "I love your big, firm boobs, Fida. I think they are very sexy." I watched her blush at this.

I realized it was the first time I'd openly talked about her body. I could clearly see she felt increasingly relaxed as I whispered things into her ear. She was practically resting against me as I stood behind her. Fida looked right at me in the mirror and grinned when our eyes met. I smiled before leaning down and gently placing my moist lips on her smooth slim neck.

"Mm!" Fida moaned softly as a shiver of arousal ran down her spine.

I let my fingertips linger gently over her blouse where I could see the indentations formed by her arousing nipples. I stopped nibbling her neck and looked up at her in the mirror.

"I think your lovely, large hips look very enticing." I started whispering once again into her ear and slowly lowered my hands from her voluptuous round boobs to the incredible curve of her waist and down her widening hips, "These hips are so amazing. I love to watch your hips swing when you walk, Fida." I confessed and grinned at her.

She returned the grin and I could see she was not nervous or shy anymore. I was glad that she was regaining her confidence. I wanted her to be completely at ease to make our first time memorable. I knew my plan would work, it always does.

"I'm guilty of taking sneak peeks at your lovely curves whenever I saw you." I confessed and began to pull at the sari wrapped low around her wonderful waist.

I talked about her fantastic assets and continued to pull the sari loose from the she wore inside. All the while, we kept looking at each other in the mirror. Fida stayed completely still and let me loosen the sari till it finally fell down in a puddle around her on the floor. Fida was now only in her red tight-fitting blouse and the black petticoat. Fida leaned forward so I could untie the knot of the strings at the back of the blouse. I quickly undid the strings and gently peeled off the tight-fitting blouse, exposing the sexy red see-through bra she had on underneath.

"Damn!" I whispered fiercely into her ear from behind, "Look at your lovely boobs. Aren't they precious?" I said and traced their perfect roundness gently with my fingertips.

"Oh ..." Fida moaned audibly at this and immediately arched her back to stand straighter.

I slid my hands down her warm, smooth tummy and gently traced a circle around her deep navel. I felt her curvy body shiver excitedly but she pushed my hands lower. I knew she was getting turned on. So, I caught the strings of the petticoat and pulled. I quickly undid the knots and loosened her petticoat. It also fell down to join the sari on the ground.

"Wow!" I gasped aloud.

I was seeing Fida's sexy curvy body for the first time. Although she wasn't even nude, I felt my erection grow noticeably. I felt my thick, stiffening dick pushing against the tight-fitting black pants. Fida's eyes were downcast but I ogled her lovely curvy lingerie-clad body in the mirror. She was wearing a set of lingerie I'd bought her the previous day.

Fida looked incredibly hot in matching red lingerie and red stockings with black high heels. The red satin bra pushed her bountiful breasts together and formed a deep cleavage. Her soft satin panties clung snugly to her curvaceous hips and stretched taut over her huge round ass-cheeks. I was incredibly pleased to see that she chose to wear stockings under the sari. The red see-through stockings fit her long shapely legs perfectly. The black high heels complemented her lingerie and made her look extremely delicious.

Right then, I had the urge to pull her to the bed and start making love to her. However, I've always found delayed gratification very appealing so I held myself back and focused on her sexy curvy form. I looked her up and down in the mirror for a few seconds before leaning closer to her ear.

"I'll be honest with you," I said and caught her hips to turn her around slowly till she stood facing the mirror sideways, "I am crazy about your ass!" I said.

I wanted to caress its large round shape but held myself back from touching it.

"Really?" Fida asked in disbelief, "I always thought it's too fat."

"No." I said firmly, "It's perfect! Your ass is simply flawless, Fida." I said.

This time boldly ran my right hand down the incredibly round curve formed by her white basketball-sized buttocks.

Fida stood still and let me caress her large round ass-cheek for a few seconds before she turned to face me. She stepped up close and put her hands on my chest. Fida looked me right in the eye and whispered.

"My turn." She smiled quickly and started slipping the tux off my shoulders.

She flung the tuxedo on the small stool of the dressing table behind her. She then began undoing the buttons on my shirt slowly.

"I'll be honest with you too." She said softly but vehemently, "I've wondered how you look under those clothes." She whispered as she continued to undo the buttons on my white shirt, "It usually happens when I'm lying in bed alone, trying to sleep but my thoughts turn to you. I try to imagine how you would look in your underwear ... and without them." Fida looked at me with a shy but excited smile as she slipped the shirt off my shoulders and got me topless.

"Ohh ..." Fida moaned softly at the sight of my firm, flat young chest, "You look so ... hot!" She said before she looked me in the eye.

"Am I?" I quipped, trying to act humble.

"Oh yes, definitely!" Fida said and reached out to tentatively touch my bare chest.

She ran her fingers up and down my hairless young chest. I felt her warm fingers caressing me all the way from my throat down to my flat, firm tummy. She gazed up and down my naked torso. She soon noticed my hard-on which made a tent in my pants.

"Oh ..." Fida gasped softly and looked up at me with a shy smile playing on her lovely lush lips, "May I?" She asked softly when her fingers reached my belt buckle.

I nodded and smiled encouragingly. Fida had started feeling less nervous now. I could see her old confident self. She hurried to unbuckle my belt and undo the button on my pants. Fida pulled down the fly carefully and then bent down to go on her knees on the floor. She caught the waist of the pants and pulled them down slowly. As soon as my pants went below my crotch, my thick, hardening cock felt some relief. I had my underwear on and it made an obvious bulge on my crotch. Fida helped me step out of the black leather dress shoes and out of the pants. She carefully folded the pants and laid them on the tuxedo on the stool behind her.

"Mm ..." Fida moaned approvingly when she saw my strong legs.

She knelt on the cold tiled floor running her warm soft palms up and down my muscular thighs. Looking down, I had an amazing view of her enormous cleavage and thick white thighs. I looked up in the mirror and my hardening dick jerked with intense excitement at the sight.

I loved the way her wide white bare back arched as she knelt. Fida sat on her heels on the floor, so her big round booty cheeks were squished deliciously. She was too focused on admiring my legs to notice my thick dick's new attempts at escaping my tight white briefs.

"You're even hotter than I imagined, Ali." Fida said softly from down below.

"Thanks." I replied simply.

I peeled my eyes away from the wonderful sight in the mirror to look in her eyes. Fida kept caressing my legs for a few seconds before she slowly stood up in place. We were close enough to feel the other's warm, excited breath on our faces. Without a word, Fida put her arms around my neck and I held her tight around her lovely curvy waist. She pressed her large firm boobs on my bare chest as we held tighter. We hugged tightly and her warm soft body felt great in the chilly air-conditioned room. That's when our lips met and we started kissing hard.

"Mh ... Mm ... Hmm ..." Fida began moaning softly and sighing while we kissed.

I let her lick my lips before she began sucking on my lower lip. This prompted me to suck on her upper lip. Soon, she tilted her head and parted my lips wider. She then covered my mouth with her wet plump lips and pushed her soft long tongue out. She searched around in my mouth and coaxed me to push my tongue out. This time, Fida started gently sucking my tongue. She made sexy moaning sounds and was clearly getting turned on.

Her arms were tightening around me and she ran her fingers in my long dark hair from the back. In the meanwhile, I slid my hands down her bare smooth back and rested them on the rounded ledge formed by her taut bubble-butts. I felt the firmness of her lovely large ass-cheeks over the soft fabric of the tight red satin panties. After a few seconds, I decided to feel her thick soft thighs and Fida immediately pressed herself harder on to me. She arched her back so her soft crotch was crushing my stiff, hard dick over my underwear. That's when she started rubbing her crotch up and down over mine.

Immediately, I knew she liked having her buttocks and legs caressed. Fida even lifted her left leg so I could reach her thick, shapely calf and long, heel-clad feet more easily. I obliged her and ran my palm over her smooth, white, shapely leg. I held her pressed tight against me with my left arm wrapped around her wide curvy waist. Our kiss gradually became hungrier. Fida had started mashing her face on mine, licking and sucking on my tongue hungrily.

We eventually ran out of breath and broke our kiss. We took gasps of the cool air and looked at each other in the semi-dark room. Fida looked at me with wide eyes and waited till she could talk.