Fucking Fida - My Favorite Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yes." Fida gasped aloud and braced herself.

I smiled reassuringly and began to push my hips forward, sliding my huge round dickhead up against her small tight vaginal opening.

"Aaah!" Fida cried out loud when my huge dickhead penetrated her hymen smoothly and went an inch inside her, "Shit!" Fida swore for the first time in her life that day when she lost her virginity.

I paused for a few seconds, with her young, hot cunt clenching my thick dick right below the head. I stayed put and let her get used to my thickness before I slowly but firmly began pushing it deeper inside her wet, tight cunt. I distinctly remember the way her virgin pussy clenched my thick shaft so tight. I kept pushing it in and prayed I wouldn't orgasm just from the pressure of her small tight love hole.

"Ow ... Aah ... Sshh!" Fida groaned and hissed in pain but kept nodding her head vigorously.

I kept pushing in until I had buried my long hard cock halfway inside her wet tight virgin vagina. I paused at this and took a few deep breaths, looking at Fida. Her eyes were clenched shut and her mouth stayed open in a silent groan of pain. She breathed through her mouth and I could see her large perky boobs jiggle firmly as she trembled with the effort. I waited till she realized I had stopped pushing further and opened her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes." Fida said bravely and smiled, "It hurts but I like it a lot." She hissed through clenched teeth.

I felt a jolt of excitement run through my spine at hearing this. I felt assured so I smiled back and winked. Fida quickly wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down on to her. I plopped down gently on to her lovely firm boobs and flat soft tummy, with my thick, hard dick buried halfway inside my favorite sexy aunt's tight wet virgin pussy. Without a word, we both started kissing. Our mouths opened and joined each other's while our long wet tongues snaked out into each other's mouths.

"Mph!" Fida's cry of pain was muffled in my mouth this time when I pushed my huge, hard dick an inch deeper into her tight wet depths, "Mmh ... Hmmm ..." She moaned in relief next when I gently pulled my slick, thick dick out of her slippery, hot cunt till only the head remained within.

Fida's hands grabbed my shoulders and she arched her back to urge me. I placed my knees firmly on the soft bed and drove forward, sinking my thick, slick dick once more inside her. Fida felt the pain and reacted by sucking hard on my lower lip. I let her suck on it and firmly thrust my thick stiff dick deeper and deeper into her. Fida clamped her thick thighs tightly around my waist and held on to me as we began to fuck.

"Mph! Mm ... Mph! Mm ... Mmh!" Fida alternated between muffed grunts of lust when I thrust in and moans of relief when I pulled out.

I kept a slow and steady rhythm as I continued to fuck her. The tight wetness of her sexy hot cunt felt incredible. I loved the way she clung tight to me, crushing her large, firm boobs on my bare chest. She kept arching her back with each thrust in to take my huge, thick dick deeper and deeper every time. Our hot breaths mixed together and we were sweaty soon despite the air-conditioner running full blast.

"Muah!" Fida gasped aloud.

She had finally broken the wet desperate kiss to catch her breath and gasped with her mouth open with each thrust. Without breaking the rhythm I quickly bent my back so I could reach her large lovely tits while fucking her. Fida helped by arching her back to push her busty, white chest towards me. I quickly latched on to her large stiff nipples and began to suck on them alternately while thrusting my huge hard dick in and out of her lovely wet cunt.

"Aah! Yes! Aaa ... Aah! Ohh ... Oh!" Fida soon began to groan and moan louder and louder.

I realized she was going to climax. So I kept on sucking on her wonderful, long nipples and fucking her in the same steady rhythm. I felt her curvy, warm body begin to stiffen. She clasped her arms tight around my neck and her fingernails dug hard into my back. I felt them penetrate my skin but endured the pain silently because it was incredibly sexy. I could not wait to make my lovely, hot aunt climax once more. I kept taking short sharp breaths to prolong the fuck.

As I thrust my huge hard dick halfway inside her Fida clamped her thick strong legs tight and held me in place. Her wet hot cunt clenched tight and squeezed my thick long shaft, making me climax at the same time.

"Oooo ...." Fida and I groaned aloud together as we came.

My body stiffened and I stayed in place as my climaxing cock spewed its thick sticky seed deep within my sexy, hot aunt's tight young pussy. My eyes clenched shut but I could see a kaleidoscope of colors bursting within my eyelids. I could distinctly feel every spurt of my hot gooey cum squirting inside her creaming, wet cunt. It kept contracting again and again around my throbbing shaft, milking me with her jerky trembling movements. I was in ecstasy and felt myself soaring high above.

The warmth of Fida's naked soft body and the way she held on to me with her arms and legs made me feel like I was safely cocooned. I stayed that way for several moments before I could get my breath back to normal.

"Shhh ..." I half-swore and struggled to get up.

I felt completely spent after the incredible intensity of the orgasm but finally forced myself to open my eyes. It seemed like I'd been ecstatic for a long, long time but it didn't seem to matter as long as Fida kept holding me in her warm, loving embrace. I relaxed once more and stayed snugly in her arms till she recovered enough to speak from her own tremendous climax. Eventually, her arms around me relaxed their grip so I slowly pushed myself up on my elbows. I looked down at Fida from up close.

"Hey ..." I whispered softly.

"Mm ..." Fida sighed softly and smiled as she opened her eyelids halfway and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I feel great." Fida grinned lazily and reassured me.

She let her arms and legs fall to the side so I could get up. I gently pulled my softening, slick dick out of her dripping, wet cunt.

"Sshh ..." Fida hissed as I pulled my soft but thick dick out, "Ah!" She gasped in relief when it popped out completely.

I could feel a significant amount of our mixed cum dripping down on her bed sheets from my dickhead. I sat up on my knees on the soft bed and watched her lovely curvy naked body. She lay boldly nude on her bed with me and grinned proudly.

I suddenly realized that I had climaxed inside her. My ears became hot as the consequences occurred to me.

"Shit!" I swore aloud and Fida's eyes flew open, "I came inside you." I said, suddenly feeling anxious.

"Oh ..." Fida groaned, "Don't worry. I'll take care of it. Trust me." She reassured me and told me how.

I relaxed and made her promise she would take the morning-after pills. By then, the effects of the intense simultaneous orgasms had worn off and we were almost completely sober. Fida put her arms out front and I grabbed them to help her sit up on the bed. We decided to wash up together and walked into the bathroom. My soft, slick dick and her creamy wet cunt dripped their juices with each step all the way to the bathroom.

"That was amazing, Ali." Fida said, as she washed the red and white mix of our cum and her blood off of my slick, soft dick under the shower.

"Really?" I asked seriously.

"Yes. It was even better than I had imagined." She assured me with a soft kiss on my lips.

I felt incredibly excited and proud to hear this. The realization that I had not only slept with my favorite aunt and she liked it so much was incredibly exhilarating. We chatted about everything that had happened and helped each other wash off the sweat and cum juices off our crotch and legs. We then quickly dried ourselves before walking naked out into her bedroom.

It was 2 AM according to the wall clock. I was amazed at how fast the time had gone. I still remember the way her room smelled of incense mixed with the scent of passionate sex. I knew I'd told mom that I'd be back late at night but the thought of letting Fida out of my sight made me change my mind. We went straight to the bed and settled on the cleaner side. Fida pulled the covers over our naked bodies as we snuggled tight to one another. Fida placed her head on my left arm and we held each other in a loose hug as we drifted off to sleep.

This was how I ended up starting a wonderful sexual relationship with my sexy favorite aunt, Fida.