Fucking Fida - My Favorite Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ali, please make love to me." Fida whispered desperately.

"Yes." I whispered with the same desperation.

I slid my hands up and expertly undid the hooks of her tight bra. The bra didn't fall off immediately because it was stuck in her deep, tight cleavage. So I slid the straps off her smooth round shoulders. Fida pushed her busty chest out and the bra finally slipped down her bare smooth arms to join her sari and petticoat on the floor.

"Oh god!" I gasped in amazement.

It was the first time I'd seen her big firm breasts in all their glory. I was astonished at the firmness of the big round tits because they stood perky and proud on her chest. I'd usually seen others with such big breasts but they always sagged a little at least. Fida aunt's lovely large boobs stood round and bold with small light-brown areolas and long nipples. Without taking my eyes off of her busty naked chest I took a step back and bent over so I was facing her busy bare chest.

Fida stood completely still with her hands to her side and let me admire her hot big boobs. I reached out with both hands and cupped her heavy white tits gently and lifted them an inch. Fida breathed a sigh of relief and I knew her heavy big boobs must strain her chest and back. With her big firm boobs cupped in my palms I used my thumbs to reach her large taut nipples. As soon as my thumbs touched her tight nipples, Fida flinched and gasped. I understood that her big boobs and long nipples are as sensitive to touch as her enormous ass-cheeks and sexy shapely legs. It felt great knowing what turns her on.

"Fida, I would love to suck on your boobs." I whispered, still looking at her big firm boobs and caressing her tight thick nipples.

"Do whatever you want, Ali." Fida gasped and pushed out her bare busty chest towards me.

"Oh, I will!" I quipped and grinned.

Eventually, after having caressed and squeezed her huge firm boobs for a couple of minutes, I made her turn around to face the mirror. Then I took a step back and went down on one knee right behind her. Fida's large enticing ass was a foot away from my face.

My huge young dick was extremely stiff at this point. It was so hard that it pulled the thick waistband of my underwear with it. I chose to ignore the pain for the time being and kept my focus on her raunchy rump as I slipped her tight red satin panties slowly down her thick shapely legs. Fida parted her feet a little so I could strip her panties easier.

"God damn!" I swore aloud in excitement this time.

Fida turned her face to look at me and I met her eyes.

"Is it that bad?" She said, half-teasingly.

"It's ..." I said as I reached out to touch her naked large ass-cheeks for the first time, "... so damn perfect!" I added with emphasis and gently squeezed her bubble-butts to feel their firmness.

It literally felt like I was trying to press a fleshy white basketball when I grabbed Fida aunt's big round booty cheeks for the first time. I felt a jolt of excitement run through my stiff, hard shaft. I reached out with both hands and hefted her heavy round buttocks this time. They felt extremely heavy in my hands. They were so firm that I could lift her perky big butt-cheeks only a couple of inches high. I pulled my hands and watched her enormous rounded butt-cheeks jiggle and bounce before swinging back into their place.

Her giant, round bubble-butt meant that she had a deep, tight ass-crack too. It was hard for me to even push two fingers between her ass-cheeks as she kept them clenched shut. So, I ran my fingertips up her lovely round ass for a few seconds before nudging her to turn around. Fida obliged and soon I had a clear view of her sexy clean-shaven cunt. It was incredibly smooth with tight white labia lips. I could her pussy lips were glistening with her pre-cum. I grinned and took a good look at her tempting tight slit while running my hands up and down her curvy thighs absentmindedly. My mind was thronged with thoughts about everything I wanted to do to my sexy aunt's pussy.

Eventually, I stood up and grabbed her wide hips. I gently pushed her towards the bed and followed her the short distance, ogling the sexy swinging of her big round butt-cheeks. Fida obeyed wordlessly as I signaled her to get on the bed. I watched her lovely large ass and big round breasts jiggle as she hurried to step out of her high heels first. She then climbed on the bed on her hands and knees and crawled to the middle of the bed, giving me sneak peeks at her tight light-brown asshole.

As instructed, she lay on her back, with her head resting on one of the small pillows arranged near the headboard. Fida felt incredibly shy right then because this was the first time she was naked in front of any man. That moment, I felt a wave of affection towards her and couldn't deny the fact that she was definitely the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen!

Silently, I slipped out of my tight underwear, finally letting my stiff, thick dick free of its restraints. My young excited dick stood completely erect. The air-conditioner blew cool air over my naked body. I took a deep breath and struggled to control my excitement. Watching my sexy favorite aunt lying naked in wait for me to make love to her was the best thing that had happened to me since Aunty Sheen gifted me the bike. It felt even more exciting than the time Dee and I lost our virginities to each other several years ago.

I swept my eyes up Fida's sexy curvy body, taking in her long shapely legs, thick wide hips, sliming waist and her large lovely boobs. I finally made eye contact with her and found her staring wide-eyed at my thick, stiff dick.

"That's big." Fida commented in disbelief when she finally found her voice.

"Is it?" I commented and smiled wider as I climbed up on the bed on my knees.

I kept looking at Fida in the eyes and made my way to kneel near her feet. I grabbed her toes and gently kneaded the balls of her feet.

"Mm ..." Fida moaned in relief as the stress dissipated from her feet.

Then I gently caught her feet and spread her legs wider. Fida placed her feet on the bed and slowly parted her legs. I could see her nervousness and anticipation in her shivering legs and heaving busty chest, apart from her worried expression. I smiled once more and indicated for her to relax. She smiled bravely and nodded her head. I caressed my hands up from her feet, along her shapely calves and on to the insides of her thick soft thighs. I slid between her spread legs and put my hands next to her shoulders to lean on her. Fida immediately put her arms around my neck and pulled me towards her.

"Mmph!" Fida gasped as she desperately kissed me.

I let her suck and bite on my lips in her desperation and only caressed her chubby cheek lovingly with the back of my hand. Fida's desperation eventually subsided when I slowly rested my weight on her. She sighed in relief while kissing me and finally broke the kiss for some air. I licked her spit from around my lips and watched her try to catch her breath. Before she could do anything else, I quickly slipped lower so my face was on her busty bare chest. Without wasting another second I pushed my face on her right tit and immediately started sucking her taut hard nipple.

"Ooh ..." Fida moaned long and low in delight as I started sucking on her nipples alternately, "Yesss ... You're sucking my boobs, Ali." Fida hissed passionately and pushed my face harder on to her lovely naked breasts.

I felt her thick thighs wrap around my waist as she tried to keep me in position. So, while I sucked on her nipples one by one, I slid my hands up to grab her big round breasts. I began to caress and then knead her large luscious boobs softly while sucking her nipples gently. I would clench my moist lips around her nipples and take them in my mouth before running my wet tongue all over the tiny holes. Fida's excitement grew intensely at having her big young breasts sucked and fondled. I could tell by the way she was pressing my face harder on her busty tits.

"Oh, Ali ... Oh, babyyy ..." Fida gasped aloud again and again.

After several minutes of sucking and fondling Fida's lovely large boobs I slid my hands down along her curves till I grabbed her thigh soft thighs. I gently but firmly parted them so I could wriggle free from their tight grip around my waist. Fida relented and I quickly slid low to kneel right near her clean-shaven crotch. I grabbed her long legs behind her knees and spread them as wide as I could. I leaned forward and placed my wet lips right below her cleavage. I began to kiss my way down her firm, white tummy.

"Oh ... Ali ... Mm ... Aa ..." Fida moaned and gasped in delight at my swift soft kisses down her tummy.

When I reached her crotch, Fida flinched and tried to pull her legs together. But I was ready for her and kept her long smooth legs spread wide. Fida relented and relaxed her legs before placing her feet on the bed. She lifted her head and looked right at me, as I prepared to taste her lovely sexy cunt.

I winked before I started with kissing all over her smooth soft crotch. I made my way lower till I reached her creamy cute cunt. I deliberately avoided it and instead continued to kiss my way around it. I kissed and licked the insides of her thick creamy thighs and caressed them too. I could feel her hungry cunt spasm in anticipation and had my first whiff of her sweet-smelling cunt-cream. I took a deep whiff and immediately felt my huge stiff dick jerk in response.

Once I had covered the insides of her lovely white thighs with my kisses I finally turned my attention to Fida's cute, clean-shaven pussy.

"You're so sexy!" I said aloud excitedly and gazed at her incredibly sexy cunt.

"Then make me feel sexy." Fida quipped.

I accepted her challenge and went to work.

"Oh!" Fida gasped in delight and her eyes grew wide as soon as I brushed my wet firm lips over her moist, hot cunt lips, "Oh shit!" She swore aloud next when I flicked the tip of my tongue right over her big, pink clit.

Fida's jaw hung open and she looked at me in disbelief. It seemed she could not believe that she was capable of feeling the sensations that she felt right then. She began breathing through her wide-open mouth as I started to kiss her glorious clitoris. Fida threw her hands wide on her sides and clenched the bed-sheets tightly. She struggled to keep her head up but she wanted to watch me cunnilingus her horny, hungry cunt.

"Aah ... Aah ... Ahh ... Aah ..." Fida kept gasping louder and louder as I continued to kiss and suck on her taut clit.

I was completely enjoying the taste of her sweet pre-cum and the way her wonderful wet vulva felt on my lips so I eventually decided to start licking her tight pink slit too.

"Ohh!" Fida groaned aloud when I first stuck my soft wet tongue in her soft wet vulva, "Oh ... Yes ... Oh ... Oh, yes ..." She soon began to encourage me with loud, lusty moans.

I felt her thick firm thighs begin to tighten as she struggled to fight the urge to push her legs together. I could only imagine the kind of exciting sensations running through her at having her pussy eaten for the first time ever. I figured she didn't even masturbate to release her stress, probably because she doesn't know how to. I made a mental note to talk about it with her later.

I was extremely turned on by then and my huge thick dick hung down heavily as I knelt on the bed and licked my sexy aunt's sweet cunt. Her lusty moans had made me even hornier and I felt my thick aroused dick throb with anticipation. I didn't want to come too soon so I tried some tricks.

I started taking deep breaths but ended up taking in whiffs of Fida aunt's sweet-smelling cunt which turned me on even more. So in my hyper-excited state I began to lick and suck on her hot wet cunt faster. I ran my tongue up and down her tight hot slit. I kept pressing her super-sensitive clit first with the tip of my tongue and then going down to push my long firm tongue in to taste the creamy insides of her vagina. My lips kept rubbing on her smooth tight vulva which brought her closer to her climax.

"Ali!" Fida suddenly cried out, "Something's happening ..." She said in fright and tried to push me away from her cunt.

I immediately wrapped my lips around the top of her wet tight clit and sucked hard on her lovely taut clit, which made it stand out. I began running the soft silky underside of my tongue over her clit. It reacted instantly at the change of texture of my tongue and she climaxed incredibly hard.

"Aaaa ...." Fida growled low and long as she came.

I managed to push away from her climaxing cunt right before she clamped her thick thighs together and convulsed hard in the throes of her life's first orgasm!

Fida grabbed and twisted around on the bed sheet. Her large firm boobs jiggled hard as she thrashed about in bed, trying to contain the fountain of cum squirting out from her creamy, climaxing cunt. The sight filled me with an unexplainable pride.

I licked my lips and tasted the slick warm drops of her sweet cunt-cream. They had splashed on my face just before I pulled away when Fida climaxed. I grabbed my visibly throbbing thick dick and squeezed it hard, bringing some relief to its stiffness. My ball-sack brushed softly on the bed sheet as I knelt and watched my hot favorite aunt thrash about in the ecstasy of her first orgasm.

I must have waited for a couple of minutes for Fida to come completely. Eventually, her thrashing subsided and she lay on her side on the bed, breathing heavily and curled into a fetal position. I quickly went and lay next to her with my bare chest against her back and held her around her tummy from behind.

"Ooo ..." Fida groaned softly and whimpered as she pushed herself back to snuggle deeper into my arms.

She still trembled and shook in the after-throes of her intense first orgasm. I held her tight and my huge, stiff dick was pressed back on my crotch by her big round buttocks. Somehow, it had fit right between her tight-clenched butt-cheeks and felt incredibly warm and content. I started to kiss her back softly and brought my mouth close to her ear.

"Sshh ... It's okay." I assured her softly, "You're supposed to feel it that intensely. Don't worry, Fida." I whispered assurances to her till her trembling body relaxed completely.

A minute or so later, I was stumped to find her snoozing. I realized that the intense orgasm had worn her out so much that she needed a nap. My thick stiff dick throbbed angrily but I consoled it and slowly slid away from her to get off the bed quietly. I knew she would wake up in a few minutes because the air-conditioner was on full blast and she was lying completely naked on the bed.

It was past midnight as I sat on the edge of the soft, low bed and looked behind me at her lovely bare white back. My eyes lingered at the wonderful mounds made by her large firm ass-cheeks. I took a deep breath and got up off the bed and walked towards the dressing table. I looked at my huge erect dick as it swayed in front of me in the mirror. I grabbed the pack of cigarettes and lighter from the pockets of my pants. I had already told Fida that I smoked cigarettes so it wasn't a problem to smoke on the balcony.

I got a soft white towel from the bathroom and wrapped it around my waist before slowly sliding the glass doors open and stepping out into the dark, warm balcony. It was a moonless night so the summer sky shone bright with stars. The warm breeze felt good on my bare chest after the chilly air-conditioned room. I could see no lights were lit on the floor below and above me and figured my other aunts and uncles had gone to bed. The balcony faced west, away from the rest of the compound so I wasn't worried about anyone from the family spotting me smoking on Fida's balcony.

I pulled out one of the two small joints I'd rolled for the night. I quickly lit it and stood in one corner of the balcony. I leaned against the railing and placed the cigarette pack and lighter carefully on the wide balcony banister. I took a deep drag and looked out at the deep dark summer sky. The weed hit me within the first couple of puffs. I felt the familiar tingling in my fingertips and toes before my senses started getting sharper. The breeze blew the acrid smoke of my joint out over the large vacant plot of land behind our property.

As I smoked the joint, I began to recall everything that had happened up until then. I felt giddy when I realized I was going to get my obsessive wish come true. I had always thought that Fida would forever remain the object of my jerk-off sessions but fate had smiled on me. My thick excited cock was now once again stiffening from its semi-erect state. It trembled and jerked in the warm breeze on the dark balcony. I planned to smoke the small joint and then go inside to wake her up. I finished the joint and flung it out on to the vacant lot below and checked the balconies below and above.

"Hey ..." Fida's softly called to me from the sliding doors to the balcony.

I realized how high I was when I turned my head to look at her.

I watched in slow motion as she stepped out and closed the doors quietly behind her. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness of the balcony long ago. I smiled wide as Fida walked to me slowly. She wasn't naked anymore. Fida had wrapped a short purple satin robe. The silky robe was pulled tight around her and showed off her lovely curvy body. She had tied the robe loosely and I had a clear view of the deep white crevice between her large firm boobs. I watched her lovely round braless breasts jiggle like jelly as she walked closer.

I looked up at her with a smile and she had a weird expression on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"You were smoking, weren't you?" Fida asked back.

"Yeah," I admitted because I'd told her about it the previous day in the pub, "I was about to come in." I added.

I turned to grab the pack of cigarettes and the lighter from the balcony railing.

"Can I try one?" Fida asked softly.

I whipped around in shock.

"Are you serious?" I asked her incredulously.

"Yes, I am." Fida said a little firmly this time, "You don't have a problem with it, do you?" She asked and raised her eyebrow.

I remembered the promises we'd made to each other, including the part where Fida would get to do whatever she felt like, obviously within some limits. Despite having tasted the first beer of her life a day ago, I didn't expect my sexy newly-married Muslim aunt to share a smoke. I wasn't in a position to decline because I'd just smoked too.

"I hope you know it could turn into a habit." I said

A part of me did not want her to get hooked on to any other vice because the beer was a one-time thing in my opinion. Besides, there would be a huge scandal if my family members ever found out that Fida smoked.

Then I remembered that nothing could be more scandalous than Fida and I having sex, which we had already initiated.

"If I smoke once or twice whenever we are together it won't get me hooked, will it?" She replied.

I nodded in agreement and pulled out two Classic Regular cigarettes from the pack.

"You'll have to teach me though." Fida reminded me.

"It's not too hard. Remember to wrap your lips around the end of the butt properly. Don't touch your tongue or the butt will get soggy. Just suck a breath in through your mouth and let the breath go in. Don't try to swallow the smoke. Watch me." I said.

I passed one cigarette to her and put the other one between my lips. I carefully lit the cigarette and raised my head. Fida watched my face intently as I took the first drag in. I'd smoked my first cigarette with Aunty Sheen a few months ago. I passed the cigarette to her and watched.

Fida carefully caught the cigarette along its length and clamped the butt between her lips.

"Just take a deep breath in through your mouth and let it go into your lungs." I reminded her softly.