Fucking Fida - My Favorite Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, all right. I won't tell anyone, I promise." Fida assured me as she got my meaning.

"Good." I said and smiled.

"Quick question though." Fida said, smiling wide at my curious face.

"Ok." I replied, wondering what she wanted to ask me.

"Can we go on a date?" Fida asked while looking straight in my eyes.

"What?" I asked, incredulous and a bit confused.

"You heard me right. I want to go on a date. I don't know anyone better than you. You're good-looking and nice, what else could I want for company for lunch somewhere outside?" Fida said in a surprisingly matter-of-fact voice.

"You're serious." I commented, when I realized she wasn't joking this time.

"Yes, I am." Fida said confidently, "Do you have the guts to take me out?" She goaded me.

"I ... But you're my aunt!" I replied, still trying to process what she said.

"I just explained to you why I'm not your aunt." Fida said in a frustrated voice, "You know what, forget about it. It was a stupid question." She said and turned her face away.

I watched her face in profile and ran my eyes down her plump cheeks and plush lips and decided to take control.

"I will." I said simply.

"Really?" Fida asked as she turned around to face me.

"Yes, really." I replied, smiling to assure her I was not joking too.

I was stoic and smiling softly but inside I was incredibly excited. My heart was doing somersaults in my chest and I felt my groin approve of it.

Fida was satisfied with the furniture location and our arrangement. She smiled wide and asked me to close the glass-doors to the balcony. The hot summer wind was blowing in. I slid the doors closed and turned to find Fida aunty sitting on the plush black leather couch with the A/C remote in her hand. She quickly switched on the A/C and asked me to join her.

"I hope you don't find this awkward. The thing is that I'm frustrated with everything right now. I just need something new in life that would make me happy." She commented as I took a seat on the same couch.

"No, I understand." I said and smiled reassuringly.

I lifted the bottle of water from the large, glass-topped coffee table in front and Fida put her head on the backrest before closing her eyes. I quietly sneaked a peek at her lovely form as I sipped on the cold water. Fida sat in a relaxed position on the couch and I could clearly see the perky mounds of her big breasts and the impressive curve of her lovely hips. The salwar bottom stuck to her thick legs and outlined her shapely calves and thighs.

Instantly, I felt myself getting aroused so I turned to look out through the glass doors. When I turned back to look, I found Fida looking straight at me, with a small smile playing on her lovely, luscious lips.

"What?" I asked with a smile.

"What do you mean? Aren't you going to tell me when we're supposed to go for the date?" She asked seriously.

"Oh yeah, I mean, we just decided." I replied.

"It shouldn't take long for you to think of places we can go for lunch. After all, you said you have several ... close friends." Fida said this with a teasing grin.

I just grinned and shook my head before laughing along with her.

"We can go any time this week. Your uncle is out on a ... business trip." She finished with a knowing look.

I understood that my uncle was probably spending time with his mistress in the city while everyone in the family thought he was traveling.

"Ok." I replied.

"What about tomorrow?" Fida immediately asked, "We can go if you're not busy with someone else." She added hesitatingly.

"No," I reassured her, "Tomorrow is fine." I added and smiled, "How about after the Friday afternoon namaaz?"

"That sounds good. If anyone asks, we'll just say I need to buy some things from the mall." Fida immediately suggested.

"That'll work." I said and we both grinned.

We were visibly excited about the prospect of having a romantic date. The way she perked up suddenly when I agreed to her plan told me a few things. First off, I realized that Fida was also attracted to me, probably the same way I was obsessed with her. I was wondering how things would turn out when Fida's husky voice brought me out of my reverie.

"Promise me something." Fida said and I turned to face her.

"Yeah?" I queried.

"When we go out on that date please don't think of me as your uncle's wife, okay?" Fida said.

"Okay ..." I replied.

"I want you to treat me like you do your ... special friends, you know." Fida said this with a shy smile playing on her soft plump lips.

For a while, we excitedly discussed a few more details and agreed on a rough plan. When I walked out of her apartment around 12 PM, I was so excited that I did a small jig as I climbed down the stairs from her third floor apartment.

Before stepping out on to the courtyard, I stopped to take a few breaths. Then I adjusted my semi-erection before walking out to my building. Needless to say, I spent the entire day and night planning and imagining every single detail of the first date with my lovely hot aunt.

Aunt Fida Seduces

(2PM-6PM Friday 5th May 2006)

Friday dawned somewhat cloudy, but it was still warm. As usual, I got up early morning and went for soccer practice. After that, I ran some errands around town for my date with Fida. Once I got home, I got ready for the Friday afternoon prayers and went to the mosque and returned just before 2 PM. I then changed into something more appropriate for a date.

I put on a plain black long-sleeved shirt on black jeans and my black Woodland boots. I stepped out of my room and didn't see my sisters in the kitchen or living room. My mom raised an eyebrow questioningly when I passed the living room and I told her that I had to take Fida aunty out for some shopping. Mom was very happy that I was helping my lonely aunt and told me to be careful on the motorcycle. I waved to her and walked out more confidently. Now, I wouldn't have to about anyone getting suspicious where Fida and I were going.

Fida aunty expected me to treat her just like a new fuck-buddy and I wasn't going to disappoint her. I was going to show exactly how I worked my charm on chicks. I wasn't feeling cocky, I was pretty confident. The prospect of impressing my favorite aunt romantically seemed like an enormous task. But my unbridled libido gave me a boost of confidence. I'd gone on such dates numerous times with new and old fuck-buddies by then. So, I'd planned something memorable for Fida.

I stepped out of my ground-floor apartment and put on my sunglasses before walking towards the parking lot. I could feel the intense heat of the May afternoon. The clouds were scattered and the sun shone down mercilessly from the gaps. I felt the sweat forming on my chest but the hot wind seemed to evaporate it almost immediately. Out in the parking lot, I ran into two of my uncles who were returning from the Friday prayers. Thankfully, they only chatted to me for a minute and went to their apartments.

I quickly pulled my cell phone out and placed a call to Fida's landline number. She picked on the first ring.

"Hello!" Fida said breathlessly into the phone.

"I'm ready. Are you?" I asked.

"Yes. I was waiting for your call." Fida said.

She must've seen me talking to my uncles from her apartment and knew I was calling her when I pulled my cell phone out. I didn't have to wait too long. A minute later, I watched Fida aunty step out of her building's entrance and start walking on the paved path leading from her building to the parking lot. She was wearing a loose, black-colored Abaya which still outlined her lovely large assets. I pulled my eyes away from her approaching form and instead turned to get my bike.

I rolled my matte-black customized Royal Enfield Bullet out from under the shade of the parking lot. Fida reached the parking lot and I knew she was smiling wide under the Hijab that covered her face. Even though her eyes were hidden behind a pair of purple sunglasses, I knew she was smiling by the way she tilted her head to one side and looked me up and down.

I smiled quickly and nodded my head. Fida hurriedly walked around and climbed on the bike from the left side. She sat in the traditional Asian way, with both feet on the same side. She had to grab on to my shoulder with her right as she clutched her large black handbag to her chest with the other hand. The old security guard at the main gate nodded a greeting as we passed and I smiled back. Fida and I didn't say a word till we were out of the sparsely-populated neighborhood.

"Whew!" I sighed as I joined the traffic on the main road.

"I hope you're not scared." Fida teased me from behind.

"I'm not scared. I'm just very careful." I quipped back.

Fida and I relaxed slightly as we rode towards a mall in the downtown commercial area. She leaned closer so we could hear each other on the bike. Fida asked me if anyone got suspicious at home and I assured her that no one had a clue and to keep it that way. She told me she was more worried about being caught by someone from the family than I was. It was understandable because after all, she was the older one and people would definitely say that she was the one who instigated things between us.

By 2:30 PM, we'd reached the mall. I rode into the basement parking lot and looked around. The mall was obviously crowded, because it was a hot Sunday afternoon in the summer vacations so there were throngs of families and some couples milling inside. We took the stairs up to the main lobby. While climbing the sleek marble stairs behind her, I took a good long look at her enormous, round booty cheeks as they tussled for space underneath her dark Abaya.

I went with her to the restrooms are and waited outside. I watched her wonderful swinging hips till Fida entered the women's loo. I turned and looked around the spacious lobby, trying to spot familiar faces. Thankfully, I couldn't see anyone I knew by the time Fida tapped me on my shoulder from behind.

"Ali ..." She said softly and I turned quickly.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed softly, admiring her impressive hot outfit.

Fida looked incredibly inviting in a black blouse-sari combination. First I noticed the makeup. She'd dabbed some light rouge on her chubby soft cheeks to make them look lightly flushed. She had dark crimson lipstick on her lush, plump lips which made them even more appealing. There were a few strings of pearls around her slim smooth neck and matching earrings on her pretty ears.

Fida's black satin blouse was short-sleeved and tight-fitting, which is incredibly bold in terms of our family's strict standards. The dark blouse clung fiercely to her perfect round breasts and the low neckline showed off a couple of inches of her white, deep cleavage. As I looked lower, I was strangely very excited at seeing her bare midriff and arms for the first time. She'd waxed her long, shapely arms and they looked immensely inviting. The black sari she wore was bedazzled with tiny shiny silver drops. Fida had pulled the end of the sari over her busty chest in an effort to cover her lovely large breasts. Still, the fabric of her sari was so transparent that her deep cleavage was visible through it.

"Shh ..." Fida hushed me playfully, looking around to see if anyone had noticed my excited outburst.

Fida seemed understandably conscious about wearing a trendy sari and blouse without the Abaya and Hijab covering her. She looked around while pulling the end of her sari tighter over her busty chest. It was clear that she had never been out of the house without an Abaya to cover her luscious, ripe body. Fortunately, I was not that loud and no one seemed to be paying attention to us.

"Let's go." Fida said.

She quickly caught my hand and pulled me towards the elevator doors. As we hurried to get out of the mall, I lagged half a step behind her. The short blouse also showed off a lot of her bare arched back. Her long dark hair was tied in a thick fancy braid. Yet, it was still long enough to rest on the rounded ledge formed by her perfect basketball-shaped booty-cheeks. I felt a familiar stirring in my crotch as my priapic brain reacted. It was bound to happen when I ogled her lovely large buttocks as they swung and swayed with each step in her heels.

As we waited for the elevator, I casually looked around and noticed the men nearby sneaking peeks at her. I felt weirdly proud at this and didn't mind the attention my hot tall aunt attracted. I was just hoping I wouldn't run into someone I knew. It would be pretty awkward to explain things. Thankfully, we reached the basement parking lot and got on the bike and rode out of the building without incident. This time, I rode faster though the downtown traffic and made my way over to the southern part where The Garage Pub is located.

Back then, it was one of the first landmark pubs in the city. I'd been there a few times earlier at the request of a few fuck-buddies. It was a dark garage-themed pub and incredibly popular. During the day, the pub ran happy hours till 5 PM before the evening club crowd came in. I'd wanted things to be perfect so I'd taken the time to book a table for two.

"Where are we?" Fida asked as I parked in front.

"It's a pub." I replied, "You did want to have fun, right?" I quipped.

"Yes, but a pub? Ali, are you sure about this?" She said nervously.

"Don't worry." I said, smiling reassuringly, "There is zero chance of us running into someone who knows who you are."

"All right. Let's go." Fida said with determination.

"Come on then." I said and turned around to lead her up the short flight of stairs.

I had regained more confidence during the ride here and was determined not to get distracted too much by her incredible allure. I held open the door for her and watched her enter the dark, bass-thrbbing pub. The Garage Pub is shaped like an 'L'. Right inside the door, to the left was a long bar in the shape of a car's bonnet. In front of the door was the small dance area. The other length of the pub was occupied by small tables and chairs. The lighting was always dim, with mostly ultraviolet bulbs and neon strips giving out contrasting light. As usual, a bass-heavy track played softly in the background. The pub felt incredibly cool and inviting after the sweltering heat outside.

The manager recognized me and rushed over. He smiled effusively and guided us to our corner table. The table was a couple of feet round with two tall swivel chairs on each side. The dining area was not too crowded and there was only one other couple sitting up front. Fida and I took our seats all the way back and the waiter handed us the menu.

"What would you like to drink?" I asked, turning to look up at Fida.

I found it a little difficult to keep eye contact with her. The dim purple light played tricks with her outfit. The black sari and blouse seemed darker than the darkest night. The small silver metallic drops on her sari shone like a thousand twinkling stars on a dark night. The light also made her milky white skin look incredibly pale which contrasted with the darkness of her outfit. Still, I kept looking deep in her eyes. We sat close, only separated by a small round table, and I could now smell her lovely fruity perfume.

"I don't know." Fida replied, shaking her head and smiling nervously, "Whatever you think I'd like." She added and shrugged her shoulders, which made her large, round boobs squish together inside her small, tight blouse.

"Okay. I'll choose the drinks, you choose the food." I replied and peeled my eyes away from her and turned to the waiter.

I ordered two small bottles Kingfisher beers while Fida chose a few dishes she hadn't tried. The waiter went to get our drinks. I kept the menu to one side and looked at Fida. I caught her staring at me and we both grinned.

"So, it seems like you come here often." Fida commented.

"Oh, no. Not that often." I reply, "The manager is a friend's friend so he knows me well."

"Who do you come here with? Your friends?" She asked.

"Um ... Yeah." I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh!" Fida grinned wide, "So, you bring your special friends here?" She said and pointed at me.

"Yes." I admitted and grinned sheepishly.

Fida kept smiling and nodded her head as if memorizing the information. Then the waiter returned with two chilled bottles of beer and a few plates of snacks. I thanked him when he told me the meal would be ready in another twenty minutes. Once the waiter left, I picked my bottle and looked at Fida with a smile.

"Pick it up." I said, when I noticed she was staring apprehensively at her beer bottle, "Don't worry. It won't get you too drunk, I promise." I assured her.

"Okay." Fida said and took a deep breath before grabbing her bottle and lifting it up.

"Cheers!" I said softly and touched my bottle to hers before taking a sip of the light beer.

"Mm!" Fida exclaimed after she took the first sip.

"It's not too bad, right?" I asked.

"Yes." She agreed, nodding her head and added, "I'd never even imagined in my dreams that I would be sitting in a pub!" Fida exclaimed softly, "If anyone found out we were here, that would be the end of us." She said, raising her eyebrows for emphasis.

"I know." I agreed and took another sip before adding, "Don't worry though. No one we know comes here obviously. There's no way anyone from the family will suspect you came here, Fida." I reassured her once more.

"Still, it's unbelievable, right?" Fida said, amazed at our bold decision.

"That's why it's so safe." I pointed out smugly.

"That's true ..." Fida agreed and took a sip before adding, "This is exciting!" Fida exclaimed with as she took another sip.

Fida and I were silent for a while and sipped on our drinks and looked around the pub. I had no idea what was going through her mind but she seemed noticeably at ease and even thrilled to be here. I watched a small smile playing on her red plump lips while she checked out the pub's decor. Eventually, she turned around and caught me staring at her. It was too late for me to turn away so I gave her an apologetic smile but she leaned forward to get close.

"What are you staring at?" Fida asked, half-teasingly.

"Nothing, I was just thinking about something." I fibbed.

"Really?" Fida asked, obviously not believing me, "If you say so." She said and smiled before taking another sip of her drink. She seemed at ease now.

"So, tell me something." Fida said, looking right at me.

"Ask." I replied.

"Have you ever been in a serious relationship till now?" Fida asked.

"No, I didn't find anyone worth it." I replied, took a sip before adding softly, "Up until now at least."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

I was surprised she was able to hear my mumbling over the thumping bass beat in the background.

"What?" I asked back, pretending to not know what she was talking about.

"Your drink is over. Should I order another one for you, or you'd prefer to have lunch now?" I said to divert the conversation.

"No," Fida said firmly, "Repeat what you said," She said seriously before leaning forward and smiling as she added, "Please?"

I stayed silent and tried to decide if I should be frank with her. My guts told me I should so I decided to go with it.

"I said ..." I said softly while also leaning closer, "I didn't find anyone that attractive till now."

Fida tilted her head and looked at me with a smile spreading on her face. I could see she was almost giddy. However, her smile vanished to be replaced with a serious demeanor

"Do you mean it?" Fida asked in all seriousness.

Fida seemed genuinely curious so I decided to tell her everything. I began to lay bare everything about how I felt for her. I knew she was in a very unhappy marriage. I had figured the reason she asked me to take her out on a date was to do something exciting in her dull, boring life. However, I had not planned to confess my feelings towards her on this pseudo-date. Still, I realized that the stars were aligning perfectly for me. I decided to take a dive and confessed about my obsession for her.