Fucking Fida - My Favorite Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fida listened with rapt attention, nodding and encouraging me to keep talking when I felt too shy to talk about anything intimate. I told her how I felt obsessively attracted to her. I was nervous initially but soon relaxed when she seemed genuinely delighted to hear all of it. Seeing her positive reaction I laid bare my heart to her. She leaned closer to listen to every word I had to say. The scent of her enticing perfume didn't distract me, but made me feel more comfortable this time.

As I continued to express my feelings for her, I felt lighter. I felt as if I was unburdening a huge load off of my mind. It should've been obvious because I'd been completely smitten with Fida from the time I first saw her. I ignored the growing feeling at first because I thought it was infatuation because I'd only felt so strongly for my lovely older sister Yasmin. Once I started hanging out at her, or just watching her when she would come over to my apartment to chat with mom, I felt the feelings grow even stronger.

The tipping point came the previous day when Fida confessed about the horrible reality of her marriage. I felt immensely protective and more obsessed about her. I continued to talk for several minutes and watched the small smile playing on Fida's lovely red lips. I finished eventually and sipped the lukewarm dregs of my beer because my throat was dry.

"Hmm ..." Fida mumbled softly and looked away, deep in thought.

"Let's have the meal now. I'm hungry." I said after several seconds of silence.

"Mm ..." Fida turned to me, "Sure." She looked right at me and smiled.

I signaled the waiter to get the food. Once he arranged the dishes on the small round table, Fida and I tucked in. The beer had taken affect long ago. I felt slightly tipsy and noticed Fida had a smile plastered on her face. I knew she felt good after her first beer. Her eyes had become hooded and her speech had gone down an octave but she seemed fine otherwise. She just wouldn't stop smiling though.

The beer had made us hungry so we ate the food almost in silence. Fida or I would comment on something and nod our heads between bites. A few couples had come in by then and occupied the tables around. Though the girls were dressed in short dresses I had eyes only for Fida. The end of the sari which barely covered her busty chest had slipped down by then. So, as she sat leaning forward, I had a clear view of her deep, alluring cleavage over the tight-fitting black blouse. I was focusing hard to not get visibly aroused at this point. Thankfully, I finished my food faster and started looking everywhere but her. Fida also finished the food and the waiter took the plates away pretty quickly.

"Can I have a cold drink, please?" Fida asked the waiter.

"Make that two, please." I said to him and he left to get them.

"Ali," Fida leaned forward over the table to get closer, "I need to tell you something too." She said and looked at me with slight nervousness in her eyes.

"Okay." I replied and leaned closer to hear her better over the thumping bass track in the background.

Fida started to speak but stopped when the waiter appeared with two Coca Colas. He twisted off the caps and left as quickly. Fida took a deep pull on her chilled drink and sighed.

"What if I told you I too like you a lot?" Fida said softly and looked at me for my reaction.

My eyebrows shot up in surprise before my lips split into a wide smile.

"So, we're back to joking now?" I quipped, feeling a little offended that she'd tease me at this point.

"No." Fida said and placed her hand softly on mine on the table, "I mean it." She said and nodded her head for emphasis.

"What?" I blurted out, still unable to believe it.

"Yes. I have certain feelings for you." Fida said, before she blushed and looked away.

I waited for her to say more but she kept her reddening right cheek towards me to avoid making eye contact. She had a sheepish smile on her face. She looked incredibly cute right then. I never thought I'd see my cheerful aunt being so shy.

Fida's hand was still laying on mine so I slowly intertwined our fingers and pulled slowly till she was forced to look at me.

"Tell me more." I whispered, just loud enough to be heard over the bass.

"No," Fida said, showing every sign of nervousness you'd see in a girl proposing to her first boyfriend.

I knew that look well and also knew how to put her at ease. I pulled my fingers out from between hers and slipped my warm palm over her smooth wide wrist to start caressing it. I tilted my head down and leaned closer to look right into her big brown eyes.

"Tell me." I said softly.

"I think I'm in love with you." Fida quickly blurted out in a fierce whisper, and looked around to make sure no one had overheard her before continuing, "I've always found you very cute and hot. I know how much everyone loves you and I can see why. You're a nice and caring person, Ali." Fida paused to take a sip of her cold drink.

"Is that it?" I asked, prompting her.

"No, that's not the only reason." She said, lowering her eyes for a second before taking a deep breath and looking back at me, "I felt a strange attraction towards you as I came to know more about you. I realized people trust you a lot and my feelings grew stronger." She paused and took another sip from the bottle.

I kept caressing her wrist gently while taking sips from my bottle and waited for her to continue.

"A week or so after I came here, I started getting this strange feeling whenever you were around." Fida paused here, struggling to speak so I squeezed her wrist softly, "I can't explain it. I can only tell you that it's gotten me very hot and bothered." Fida finished before pulling her hand away and turning away before leaning back in her seat.

I slumped back in my seat too but I was in disbelief. I knew what she meant exactly when she said she felt 'hot and bothered' because almost every girl I slept with had said that to me in the beginning of the relationship. I cannot explain what it is but it's always been like this. I watched her elegant face in profile as she refused to make eye contact and kept taking swigs of her cold drink. She quickly finished her drink and excused herself to go to the rest-room. I called the waiter to point her towards the women's loo.

As she walked away, my eyes were automatically pulled towards her sexy swinging wide hips. The beer still showed its effects so Fida walked slower than usual. So, I watched her till she disappeared around the corner. I took a deep breath to steady myself. I closed my eyes and cleared my head because I had to process what she said. I was almost a hundred percent sure that Fida aunty was also sexually attracted to me. I think it was her body's way of pointing her towards the most suitable mate. I prayed fervently that she would act on her urges.

I perked up when I noticed Fida returning back. She slipped her lovely large hips through the small gaps between the tables as she came closer. I noticed she looked fresher with a bright smile on her lips. She set her large round buttocks on the high swivel chair and leaned over the table. I figured she wanted to say something so I too leaned forward.

"I'm sorry about earlier." Fida said softly but loud enough to be heard over the music in the background and noticed the look of disappointment flash across my face, "No, I meant what I said." She assured me.

Fida looked down at the table and slowly took my hands in hers. I felt this pleasant warmth growing from my hands to my arms. I glanced down to see her lovely long fingers clasped gently over my big hands. I looked up to see her looking back at me.

"Ali. I'm going to propose you something. Please think hard before deciding, okay?" Fida asked me earnestly.

I simply nodded my head and prompted her to continue.

"Before that, I want you to know that I really like you a lot. Whatever you decide, I would still like you the same way, okay?" She paused to take a deep breath before proceeding, "I know you'd understand when I say that a woman has certain ... needs." She paused and searched my eyes.

I nodded again.

"So, the thing is, I've not had my needs fulfilled. I'm over twenty five years old and I am still a virgin. I have longed for someone to hold me and love me ever since I can remember. I didn't get much love from my family so I was excited when they told me I was getting married. You know how that turned out." Fida said with bitterness creeping in her tone so she paused.

I waited with bated breath for her to say the next part because my dreams were coming true. I watched her nervous eyes flicker away from mine before she steeled herself and continued.

"So, here's what I wanted to ask you. Do you think we could ... like ... act on our attraction for each other?" She asked and waited for my reaction with obvious nervousness.

I could hardly contain my excitement but somehow managed to keep a stoic expression. My brain scrambled to process things and I decided to take the next step.

"What exactly do you mean by 'acting on our urges'?" I asked softly.

"You know what I mean." Fida said, slightly irritated, "I want you to fuck me. There! Is that what you wanted to hear?" She said with an unnatural boldness.

"Wow!" I blurted out without thinking but quickly recovered when I saw her getting pissed off, "I would love to!" I added quickly and grinned.

"Really?" Fida asked in disbelief, "Are you sure? Don't you need a little time to think?" She said.

"No. I've thought about it." I said.

Fida and I were clearly excited as we looked at each other with giddy grins on our faces. It was an intense moment where I felt pulling Fida up and hugging her tight. After she made the proposal and I said yes, it didn't occur to either of us that with anyone else, the conversation would have sounded senseless. However, our mutual attraction was almost palpable and obviously undeniable. Soon, we started talking excitedly. We discussed how we were going to go about things.

As I'd had been in secret sexual relationships with three other members of my family, I was quite experienced in keeping things low key. I suggested a few places that we could meet, at home and outside, where I usually met up with the other family members secretly. Fida seemed impressed with my quick planning, as she had no idea about those relationships.

Then the talk turned to expectations. I prompted Fida to start and she began telling me what she expected from our relationship. Fida said she was looking for emotional support but didn't want to bind me in any way. She asked me if I had a problem with her wearing non-traditional outfits. I told her she could wear whatever she liked when we went out anywhere. She said she wanted to taste what true freedom felt like.

When it was my turn, I spoke openly about how sexy she looked. Fida's fair face blushed beet-red as I continued to go into why I found her physically attractive. I made sure to instill confidence in her curvy body before telling I expected to have complete liberty with her. She eagerly agreed and told me she would never mind if I hugged or kissed her whenever I felt like. I realized we both felt quite comfortable talking about sex, despite the restrictive lives we lived.

She knew as uncle usually went out on multiple week-long business trips, we could always hook up at her apartment. So, she made me promise that I would take her out frequently too, whenever it was convenient and safe for both of us. I agreed happily because although it was extremely risky whenever I took any of my family fuck-buddy out on a long ride or to a movie or hotel - it was intensely thrilling too. I welcomed the challenge of dealing with yet one more.

"Wow!" Fida said excitedly at the end, "I can't believe it!" She said and grinned giddily.

"I know what will make you believe it." I suggested and winked.

Fida blushed as she understood what I meant.

"I want our first time to be special, Ali." Fida said, getting a little serious now.

"I know. I'll make it perfect." I assured her and squeezed her hands gently.

"Do you have it planned too?" Fida asked, expectantly.

"Yes." I replied, "How about tomorrow night?" I suggested, remembering I was going to spend the night rest of the evening that day with Dee, my sexy older cousin at a hotel.

"Okay!" Fida said excitedly, "So, tell me what I need to do." Fida asked eagerly.

I quickly went through a list of things we could do and decided on a few which sounded more exciting. My instant plan developed slowly and gradually as we both improved it gradually. Soon, we decided on exactly what we would do.

It was nearly 5 PM when I checked my watch. Fida asked if I had to be anywhere so I told her I wanted to get some things for her. Fida got curious but I didn't elaborate and instead paid the bill and led her out of the pub. The clouds had returned so the sun wasn't too bright. It was still hot as compared to the air-conditioned interior of the pub we had walked out of. Fida and I quickly put our sunglasses on and walked slowly down the stairs. Thankfully, we felt sober in the fresh warm air outside.

"Are we going home?" Fida asked as I rode away from the pub.

"No, not yet." I replied, "We are going back to the mall."

"Okay." Fida said simply before settling her busty firm chest on my back to sit more comfortably on the bike.

This time, her right hand was on my thigh while she clutched her large handbag with her other hand. Only couples rode this way on the bike. It felt amazing. I was not bothered about the semi-erection forming in my pants. I rode slowly so I could enjoy the moment a little longer. We didn't talk much on the way to the mall. Once we parked the bike and I'd adjusted my semi-stiffy in my pants, I led her to the elevator.

It was crowded so Fida stood up close, and slowly hooked her arm around mine. I turned and smiled at her. She smiled wide and winked. She stepped to stand close enough so her wide, round hips bumped on mine. I could feel the warmth emanating from her body up close. Her perfume felt more intoxicating than the beer I'd had earlier. I loved the way she smiled with barely contained excitement.

I was also extremely excited about starting our illicit physical relationship. Feeling her up close to me somehow felt very natural. That's when I stopped looking at her as my uncle's wife and saw her as an eager sensual woman. We kept looking at each other and smiling excitedly till the elevator doors opened on the first floor. Fida squeezed my arm once before letting go. I prompted her to walk ahead and watched her lovely large ass-cheeks jiggle enticingly as she stepped out of the elevator.

Once out in the atrium of the mall I quickly looked around to spot anyone familiar. Then I quickly led her to the Pantaloons store. Fida looked questioningly at me.

"You wanted to be free of all the restrictions, right?" I asked and she nodded her head, "Let me buy you a few outfits that will make you feel sexy." I leaned in to whisper and she blushed.

"No, please," Fida held me back, "You've already paid for the lunch, I don't want you to spend more money."

"It's fine. It's not a big deal, trust me." I assured her with a smile and led her into the store.

Fida looked around in wonder at the different non-traditional, western outfits. I guided her to the ladies section and began selecting a few things right away. Fida had never worn anything aside from conservative, loose-fitting salwar-suits so she didn't know much about jeans and tops and stuff. I did, because I'd often bought some things from the store for one or the other fuck-buddy. I asked Fida her bust and waist size and quickly began sorting through the right sizes.

Although Fida couldn't try on any outfits because it was difficult wearing a sari. Still, I was pretty sure of her size. After an hour or so, I ended up buying Fida 3 pairs of jeans, 3 tight-fitting t-shirts, 3 button-down shirts, 3 booty shorts, 2 pairs of bikini in black and white, 3 sets of satin bra and panties and 3 pairs of silk stockings in red, black and white colors. I happily paid the several thousand bucks despite Fida's mild protests.

"You were going to buy something to show at home, so chill." I told her and she consented.

It was past 6 PM when we walked out of the store with several shopping bags. We decided we'd been out of home long enough so Fida went into the ladies rest-room to put the Abaya and Hijab back on. In the meanwhile, I sorted everything into two shopping bags and stuffed the rest of the bags in the bin because two shopping bags are easier to carry on a bike. Fida returned just as I looked up and I smiled at her. She had put on the black loose-fitting Abaya over her sari but I could still imagine her assets within.

Without a word, she grabbed one bag and I took the other one. We hurried down the stairs to the underground parking lot and rode out of the mall. This time, Fida sat with the two bags clutched to her chest and held on to my shoulder with one hand. I rode slowly through the rush hour traffic and we excitedly discussed everything we'd do. We reached home just as it was getting dark. The parking lot was empty when we rode inside the compound. Fida squeezed my shoulder tight once before getting off of the bike.

"Thank you so much, Ali!" Fida aunty said effusively.

"Pleasure's all mine." I said and smiled before winking at her.

Fida patted my arm lightly before bidding goodbye and promising to meet the next night. I really wanted to see her lovely large hips swinging but was scared someone might see from the apartments, so I peeled my eyes away from her retreating back. I was extremely excited as I went in my ground-floor apartment. I greeted my mom and went straight to my room.

Later that night, Dee lied at home about going to her best friend's place for a sleepover and we ended up spending the night fucking at a highway-side hotel.

Aunt Fida Fucks

(11PM -- 2AM Saturday 6th May 2006)

Dee and I returned home early in the morning and I went right to soccer practice. Despite the fact that I'd barely slept in the night I couldn't miss the practice. I do remember finding it weird that every time Dee and I fucked, I could not stop imagining doing all that with Fida. Thankfully, Dee didn't notice I was distracted because I performed better than usual. I spoke to Fida and she confirmed our tryst planned for the night. In the afternoon I went out to chill with some friends and returned quite high.

Fida had told me to wear formal clothes for our first night together, because she wanted to make it like we were married. I didn't mind it all. Around 8 PM, I wore a pair of black pants, white shirt and a black tuxedo over it. My formal black shoes shone brightly as I stepped into the living room. I'd lied to mom about going for a college-mate's sister's wedding, which explained my outfit and the fact that I would probably return late at night. Yasmin winked and gave me a thumbs-up when I passed her and I grinned before stepping out of my apartment.

I had around 3 hours to waste before meeting up with Fida at her apartment. I checked to make sure my uncle's car wasn't in the parking lot as I pulled my bike out. I called up a few friends and we decided to meet up somewhere. I chilled and smoked weed with some friends for the time. I rolled a couple of long thin joints, bought a packet of cigarettes and a lighter for later. By the end, I was pretty high when my cell phone rang. It was Fida.

"Hello!" Fida said cheerfully.

"Hello, aunty ... I mean, hello Fida." I said.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"Yes, I am." I said, taking a deep breath.

"Come on over then. I'm waiting for you." Fida said in a husky voice.

"I'll be there in 15." I said and ended the call.