All Comments on 'Full Service Trucking Ch. 02'

by TatankaBill

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

Bill... If I could give this six stars, I would.

Why do you get a cheap motel? The answer is in the last line: "Four fucks' sake!"

The attention to detail brings the outrageous into the realm of possibility. The narrator is well-spoken, has better judgment than I do, and there's playful mate to make this a perfect story.

Hope there's a Chapter Three!

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 1 year agoAuthor

@Wilson Spalding. Thanks, Wilson. One comment like yours makes posting worthwhile. I've fallen in love with Kate- God, I do so love a slut- so there's a third chapter in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I enjoyed this second chapter even more than the first! It is literally one of the best in this forum.

Your characterizations just popped, the couple’s relationship deepened, and the playfulness just jumped off the page.

It is rare to encounter a story that smoothly blends both humor and eroticism. As we read, sometimes we didn’t know whether to jerk off or laugh. Wonderful story!

Here are just a few highlights of your story that we relished:

*“Okay, I came in when he had you propped up on the patio table. I heard you offer to jack him off.”

"Why didn't you step in then?"

"Agency." I grinned at her and she glowered at me. "If I'd stopped it it could have looked like I didn't trust you to say no of your own volition.…Well played Catwoman."

This was a clever allusion to her “agency” of the first chapter. My wife and I have been in similar situations before. Sometimes, I have stepped in to stop things if it looked too dangerous. Other times, I have just let her take stray cock – if she appears to be wanting it!

*Naked in the parking lot, “She [Kate] opened the door slowly and got out in a crouch, then peered over the roof on tiptoes, her head swiveling around like a meerkat.”

We have enjoyed watching the meerkats on the Animal Channel. Your reference was a great visual of Kate!

* “Kate was a deer in the headlights, fully illuminated and naked as the day she was born.”

Again, animal analogies worked well in this animalistic and highly eroticized situation.

*Getting ready to blow Archie, “It was all caricature for maximum effect. She'd have made a good movie whore. Hell, she'd have made a terrific whore in real life.”

My wife also knows how to play to my prurient interests (give me show) and it is great fun! Once, when we were staying at a golf resort in Scottsdale, she went to the bar alone and sat on a barstool. A man soon approached her and propositioned her. Later he paid her $600 for a hour and she had plenty of juicy details to tell me later!

It would be a shame if Kate’s talents go uncompensated. Please “whore her out” at least once in a future chapter!

*”Kate nursed Archie's zipper down tooth by tooth like a safecracker feeling the clicks of the tumblers, with just a nanosecond long enough pause between tugs.”

She was cracking the safe to get at Archie’s family jewels!

* “He came with a loud and satisfied groan and tried to ram his dick up into her fecund married belly as he filled her with his warm jism.”

This was a vivid graphic: a sexy, young WIFE takes another man’s jism (sperm) in "...her fecund married belly…”

Great emphasis on her potential fertility! My wife says that Kate is so lucious that she is ready for breeding. When my wife wanted to ‘up the ante’ on exciting me, she stopped taking the pill. Then, she would fuck men bare-back during her ‘safe’ days. For a husband, that is cuckold nirvana…another man’s chromosomes being pumped into her uterus…just waiting for the other egg to drop!

We suspect that, as Kate has already taken another man’s sperm into her fecundity, she will continue to yearn for that. Can we expect some pregnancy risk in future chapters? My wife would love to massage some anti-stretch marks lotion all over Kate’s baby bump!😊

My wife and I have each written short stories in three different languages and we can attest to your excellent writing skills!

Great chapter. We are enjoying getting to know Kate and Ben; they are quite a couple!

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 1 year agoAuthor

@ Anonymous My wife and I:

Thanks again for your appreciative comment. I had fun writing the story and your praise makes it all worthwhile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTatankaBill@TatankaBill
Erstwhile blogger and working class hero. Married and thoroughly spoiled by the love of my life. If I post a story here it's meant to make you smile, maybe laugh once in a while and to get you excited enough to want to rub one out. Better yet, go get your relief with your pa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES