Futanari Breeding Agency Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you going to do about it?" Jenna asked.

Alina was a little worried. They had a lot of fun at the party, even becoming friends with girls they hadn't talked to even after going to the same school for years. Jenna had finished her bottle of wine, and Alina could tell it had made her more forward than normal around people. They had started the evening in the living room, but now they were out in the back, and Jenna and some of the other girls had been calling out guys they thought were cute, especially those bathing in the pool.

"How about this, Brad. I'll leave, and you leave everyone else alone for the rest of the night?" Alina said.

She had stayed for longer than she had planned anyway, and if she could get Brad away from the others, now would be the perfect time to go home. She was getting hungry anyway and knew there would be nice leftovers waiting for her at home.

"Finally! No one wants you here, Freak," Brad yelled, holding his arms out as if to show that he was talking for everyone.

"I have an important day with family tomorrow, so I should really get going, thank you, everyone, for a wonderful graduation party," Alina said to Jenna and her other friends.

They all hugged and said good night, while Brad waited impatiently. When Alina started to move towards the inside of the house again, Brad followed her.

"Make way for the Futanari Freak. Be careful, because if you touch her, you might catch her futanari curse," Brad called, trying to make everyone move out of the way, as well as call their attention towards her. Alina felt her anger boil up. He was a bully. The absolute worst. The kind of person who had forgone his humanity by pushing others down in order to stay relevant.

"Make way for the school's biggest freak," Brad continued.

Alina stopped in the middle of the living room, turned around to face Brad.

"Do you really want to do this?" Alina asked sternly.

"Yeah. That's what we all want," Brad said before lifting an arm up in the air, "Kick the freak out," he started to chant, pumping his fist.

No one was chanting with him, but Alina still felt her blood start to boil. He made her feel like the person she was a few months ago. Before she had found her special bond with Mrs. Swan. Before she met everyone through the agency, and before she fucked Brad's mom into orgasmic oblivion. She had grown since then. Become more confident and found that people valued her as a woman and as a futanari. She was all for being the bigger person, but Brad had taken it too far.

"Everyone listen up. Brad just challenged me to a contest," Alina proclaimed, everyone that wasn't already watching, turned their attention to her and Brad standing in the middle of the living room. People crowded in from the kitchen, the stairs became stands, and people crowded in from outdoors. She saw Jenna and her new friends among them, and it only made her want to put Brad in his place even more. She would show him who was the bigger person, and as someone turned off the loud music, the stage was set for everyone to see.

"Most of you probably know of me, even if you don't actually know me. I am Alina the Futanari. The girl with a cock. Brad has been bullying me for years for it, and tonight have been no exception," Alina stated out to the room.

It came eerie silent. Alina didn't know if it was because of her revelation, or because she was calling Brad out. She was sure that a group of teenagers had never been this silent before.

"Today we are going to settle it, with a cock measuring contest. Now are you or me going to go first, Brad?" Alina said, finally hearing the silence break around her as people started to buzz.

"We can't do that," Brad said. "Besides, everyone already knows a man's cock will always be bigger than a girl's," he laughed.

"I'll go first then," Alina stated.

She was nervous, but her anger fueled her. She pulled her pants down slightly, reached inside and fished out her mighty, hanging, cock. She heard everyone around her gasp, and most of all Brad, who turned so pale Alina was sure he was trying to blend in with the white walls.

"Well, Brad, are you going to show everyone your little penis?" Alina teased, knowing he would never be able to measure up. Instead she got spurred on by everyone's reaction to her unveil. "Right now all the teenage boys in here wish they were me. Wishing they had my cock. The girls? Well I'm sure that if they haven't started to fantasize about it already, they will after they have dated a small dicked loser like you."

She tucked her cock back in her pants, noticing that Brad was looking at her the entire time, even if he was unable to say anything.

"Oh, I can see what is going on now. I bet everyone else can too. You got a little tent in your pants. Did your little penis get harder from seeing my big, juicy cock? Poor boy. I tell you what, maybe one day when you are married, and your poor little wife is unhappy that you're unable to please her, you should tell her to get a futanari lover. A sweet girl with a big, superior, futanari cock," Alina said, while slowly walking up to Brad, who was trying to shield his erection as his face started to get red spots on his cheeks and forehead, making them almost glow in contrast to the paleness.

She leaned in, trying to make sure no one would hear her as she whispered to him: "You know why your mother called you, right? She would do anything I tell her, just for one more taste."

"Mom," Brad cried before his face turned into a strained grimace as he moaned three times.

People started to laugh, scream, and make all kinds of cheering sounds. Some talked about Brad, and some about her, but all Alina wanted was to get out. She knew she had taken things to far, but with Brad the bully, it had felt so good to finally expose him. People parted for her, even if she didn't know if it was out of fear or respect, as she went out the door. Jenna came running after her, hollering with joy, but Alina made sure she got behind the hedge by the sidewalk before she relaxed.

"That was amazing," Jenna screamed. "Absolutely amazing."

"You don't think I took it too far?" Alina asked.

"Yeah you did, and that is just what he needed. Absolutely amazing," Jenna said again.

They hugged and then started to walk back home. Her friend had liked it, and that was the most important. She might not be able to look anyone else that had been at the party in the eyes again, but now when school was over, she didn't need to do that. Soon she would move away for college, and until then she was going to impregnate as many women as she could, and have some more fun with some that she had already put a baby in. Perhaps Principal Pulcher would hear about what happened and withdraw her request, but there were plenty of others that would offer themselves up. She hoped she would be able to sleep after all the adrenaline, but she also felt it was just what she needed to get her cock and balls ready for tomorrow.

******************************

At first the plan had been that Rose and Henry would pick her up, but something had come up and Julie had sent her driver instead. She had told her parents she would spend the day with friends from school, and that they would have food and everything else to keep them going for a full day. Lying to her parents didn't feel right, but it was necessary as she wasn't ready to tell them what was going to happen today.

They drove out of the city and out to the seaside houses. She had never been here, and she kept looking at all of the houses. They looked like mansions. Like the homes of movie stars and the top musicians from tv. She couldn't believe Julie had a house here too. She already knew that she and her husband was very successful, but somehow living here was more impressive than the hotel in town.

"Here we are," the driver said as he pulled up on the driveway of one of the houses.

"Thank you," Alina said, grabbing her bag and stepping out of the vehicle. Last time she had been with the driver she hadn't dared to say anything to him, so she felt a lot better now when she had at least been able to thank him for taking her here.

There were a few cars parked on the big driveway and she recognized the car that Henry had driven her in a couple of times. She hugged her bag close and walked up to the door. Before she could knock Rose opened and they hugged.

"I'm sorry we couldn't pick you up ourselves. Something came up and," Rose said, stopping midsentence, "well, you're going to see for yourself in a bit," she added, smiling.

It was an amazing house on the inside too. They made their way through it and out in the back where a pool was put into the ground, surrounded by tiles, and a big area with wooden floors where one part seemed to be for dining, and another one was for casual seating or sunbathing next to a grill. Five men were standing by the grill, looking like they were trying to get it going. The women were spread out. Millie was in the pool, while Cindy was sitting with her feet in the water on the edge. Julie was setting the dining table, and Beatrice was laying on one of the tanning beds, next to someone Alina didn't recognize at first, but quickly realized it was Rose's daughter Tilde. Evelyn was standing next to the men.

"There you are," Julie called.

Alina felt her cock tingle. All the women were wearing revealing bathing suits. Julie, Millie, and Cindy were wearing bikinis that were so small that they could just as well had been naked. Tilde and Beatrice had more normal two-piece bathing suits, that still seemed to flatter their forms perfectly, while Rose and Evelyn had on extravagant one-pieces where most of the fabric had been cut away from their backs and stomachs. She felt it was all for her, but she wondered how the husbands felt about that. She had only met Henry, Rose's husband. She recognized Julie's husband from the pictures, and she figured the other black man was Beatrice's husband. The younger man must be Tilde's, meaning the last one was Evelyn's. She felt shy, but she knew that at least Henry and Evelyn's husband were big fans.

"We need to get you into a bathing suit too," Millie claimed from the water, getting agreements from all the other women.

"I didn't bring one," Alina tried, unsure how she would feel about wearing something like the other women.

"I got something," Julie said. "Just follow me into the pool house and I will get you situated."

Julie waved for her to follow her, and Alina walked first past the sunbeds, getting a good look at Beatrice's and Tilde's bodies, and then past the men.

"She looks so normal," the young one said.

"Trust me, there's nothing normal about her. You will see soon," Henry promised.

It made Alina nervous. She had been with Rose while Henry watched before, and with the women at the gym watching her with Cindy and Millie, but that was different. Now she felt like the center of attention, and that everyone was here to watch her fuck. Julie's husband had been sent pictures and videos from the live-action in the hotel, and she knew Evelyn shared every detail with her special other, but now she started to feel self-conscious that she might be expected to perform in front of everyone. Fuck the wives while the men got pleasure from watching. She didn't mind proving to any man that their partner got more sexual satisfaction with her, but it might be too many people.

The pool house had a half-circle windowed part that viewed out over the pool and the deck. There were cushioned benches crafted into the walls under the windows, except for where the glass slide doors where. There seemed to be plenty of room for a table and chairs, but Alina assumed it was standing out on the deck now. In the other direction there seemed to be a small toilet and shower, as well as plenty of storage. The pool house looked quite basic for being part of a top-notch property.

Julie dove into the storage part for a brief moment, and then came out with two different bathing suits. One was a slingshot where the private area part looked small, and the connective parts looked to barely be able to cover her cock. She wouldn't want to wear that. Not in front of everyone. The other one was a more normal one piece with a little of the fabric removed from the side, but a full cover of bosom and neither regions.

Julie seemed to expect her to change right there, where everyone could watch in through the windows, but Alina moved a bit further into the shower and toilet area, where she slid out of her normal clothes and put on the one piece. It fit perfectly if it wasn't for how the tightness of the sheer fabric that hugged her cock and balls. Her big ball sack stood out, and her soft cock was still on full display as it was hugged tightly upwards against her body. She sighed and then stepped out so Julie could see her.

"I can't wear this," she said.

"Yes, you can. It looks fantastic on you," Julie proclaimed.

"It's too revealing," Alina protested.

Julie pulled her close and then pointed out the windows.

"Look out there. All the women out there are here to have sex with you. That is what they want, and they're willing to risk their marriage for it," Julie said.

Alina thought for a moment.

"Not Rose's daughter," Alina said, hoping it would prove Julie wrong.

"You don't think so? Rose said she didn't take it well when she first learned about the arrangement, but I happen to know that she told her freshly married husband, and he liked the idea. He told her he wanted her to try it, so she and Rose have been gossiping about it a few times since. As well as he and Henry. All the husbands out there are in love with the idea that you are knocking up their wives, and that their wives can't get enough of you, and your big cocked fueled wild sex. You're a queen. A goddess. We're all here to worship you," Julie said.

"It's still embarrassing," Alina explained, feeling like she was showing her age, pouting over something all the proper adults were able to handle. She had felt so brave showing herself in front of the entire school yesterday, and she knew she should be more confident here, but she didn't feel ready.

"What about this," Julie said, taking out a sheer fabric that seemed to be as light as air, and wrapped it around Alina's waist, tucking it against itself to hold it in place.

"Thank you," Alina said.

"I guess I should tell you that the men are only here for the food. They will leave after that so that us girls can celebrate on our own," Julie explained.

"If I feel braver, I'll remove it," Alina promised. "I'm not used to wearing something like this."

"You don't need to do that. It would only be one of the ways you show of your superiority," Julie said.

"Do they really think that?" Alina asked.

"Oh, they might struggle with the fact that their wives prefer you over them, but there is no doubt they get turned on by it. You know, I have stopped having sex with Christopher, saying I only want to do that with you now, and I think he is more turned on than ever in his life. All I need to do is mention you, and he needs to sneak away to take care of himself as he fantasizes about you and me together," Julie said.

"Are all men this weird?" Alina asked, thinking about how humiliating Brad had made him wet his pants too.

"Probably," Julie answered.

"Then I'm lucky that I only like women," Alina said, hugging Julie, enjoying how her naked skin felt.

"We're the lucky ones, finding you," Julie said, answering the hug. "Should we get out there? It smells like the cooking has begun."

They left the pool house together, Alina feeling the eyes of everyone on her. The wrap made her feel a little bit better, but she was also starting to be aware that it was much more see-through than she had initially thought. The men had spread out over the deck, leaving Evelyn to take care of the grill, and Alina went to sit next to Cindy by the edge of the pool. She didn't feel confident in accidentally ending up in a discussion with any of the husbands. She could hear how Henry and Cristopher were convincing the others that it was all true and that they had seen it in person, or on video and pictures.

"You seen the video from yesterday? I'm not sure it's her, but Tilde said she thinks it is," Tilde's husband said.

Alina turned around, looking at the men that had gathered up again, looking at her until she turned to face them, then they all seemed to get nervous.

"What video," Alina asked.

"None of you've seen it?" Tilde's husband asked.

"No," Alina said, getting agreement from everyone else except Tilde.

"Tilde, you got it on your twitter, right?" Tilde's husband said. "You all need to see it."

"My phone is too small for everyone to see. Julie, do you have a tablet or something?" Tilde asked.

"I can put it up on the screen," Julie said, walking over to the table to pick up her phone, a TV screen appearing behind a window into the house. A few taps more and twitter appeared on it. "You got it on your twitter?" Julie asked, scrolling down the feed.

"yeah, I retweeted it a few hours ago," Tilde answered. "Stop, that's the one."

Tilde was getting nervous. The preview showed people in the crowd from the party. She had a strong feeling what the video would show, and when Julie made it full screen and the video started, it quickly panned to her, standing in the middle of the room with everyone from school around her. Brad wasn't shown from the angle, it was just her talking to him.

"That's you," Millie said from the edge of the pool, having swum up next to Alina and Cindy.

Alina didn't know how to feel. Part of her wanted to sink through the floor. Knowing that everyone would see her pull her cock out. Knowing they would see her humiliate Brad. Not just everyone here, but everyone online too. It said it had 125k views already. It made her scared, but also a little bit excited. She had felt powerful at that moment. Not only her power over Brad but the entire room. She knew it would make a lot of people online hate on her, but she also hoped most people would respect it. That they would see her bravery standing up against a bully, showing her true self in front of everyone who had previously judged her.

She tried to take in how everyone here was reacting. The men seemed uncomfortable, but her older friends seemed positive. When she walked up to Brad he was caught on camera too. The microphone didn't pick up her whisper, but Brad's cry for his mom, and whimper as he came, could be heard clearly, and then the room went crazy as Alina started to walk away. The person filming turned it around on herself. It was Jocelyn Fermenti, one of the most popular girls from her class.

"What the fuck," Jocelyn said, filming her own face. "That was the craziest thing I've ever seen. Girl, you rule. If you see this, call me," she said before the video ended.

"That's you, right?" Tilde asked Alina.

"Yeah, that was last night," Alina confessed.

"It's everywhere. That girl posted it on every social media, and a censored version on YouTube, and they're all blowing up," Tilde said.

"That was just like you, Steven," Evelyn told her husband. "You also cum in your pants when I talk about Alina."

"Who was that boy," Beatrice asked.

"Brad. He has been bullying me and my friends for years, and I just had enough. He is the principal's son, so he has been protected all through high school, no matter what he did, and I just needed to stand up to him. I know I took things too far."

"Sounds like he deserved it," Rose said.

"You mean that Pulcher lady? The one that called me a few days ago from your school?" Evelyn asked.

"Yeah," Alina said. "Principal Pulcher's son,"

"Wait," Millie said. "Wait, wait, wait. Do you mean to say that you went through with what you said you would do with her? You actually fucked that woman who suspended you. His mother. And then you made him cum in his pants?"

123456...9