Futanari Breeding Agency Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't forget she humiliated him first. Took away all his masculinity," Cindy added.

"That's a rough day, even if he deserved it," Millie said, shaking her head mockingly.

"I feel sorry for him," Henry said.

"That's only because you're just like him. Did you hear what Alina said about tough guys growing up to be unable to properly please a woman, and then needing to ask a futa to help you?" Rose said.

"Yeah, but," Henry tried.

"But nothing. How many times did you need to masturbate this morning just thinking about how Alina would have sex with me today?" Rose said, showing how she had gotten much better at talking down to her husband. "Well, tell everyone."

"Three times," Henry confessed after a few seconds of hesitation.

"And didn't you feel like masturbating again after watching that video?" Rose asked her husband.

"Yes," Henry said, hanging his head in shame.

"You even convinced our daughter's husband that he needs to talk our daughter into trying it too. That's how much you love it," Rose added. This time her husband didn't say anything, but just exchanged a guilty look with Tilde's husband, making both of them turn red as their secret came to the surface.

"For all that he has said and done to try and convince me, it was this movie that made me want to come here today. I'm sorry I didn't take it very well when I first learned about you, Alina, but it was quite the shock. I wanted to give you a second chance, and I hope you will give me one too," Tilde said to Alina.

Alina nodded. Now she knew why Rose and Henry had been unable to pick her up. Tilde had decided to come here last minute meaning they couldn't pick her up too. She was still unsure what Tilde's intentions where. When she had first seen Tilde on a picture in Rose's house, she had said she would get her pregnant too, but the first meeting with Rose's daughter hadn't gone well. Mostly because Rose told Tilde that Alina had gotten her pregnant. It must have been a big shock to learn that her mother had sex with other people than her father. She wanted Rose to be a big part of her life and having Tilde like her too would make that much easier.

"It sounds like Alina gave him just what he needed. Some payback for being a bully, but she also helped him learn that he's a cuckold. Better he learned now than when he is your age," Julie added, poking at her husband for the last line.

"I told you that you got nothing to be ashamed of, Robert," Beatrice told her husband. "All the men here are just like you."

An awkward silence fell, but Alina didn't mind it. She knew it meant all the women here had been encouraged by their husbands to be with her. Her feelings for Rose, Julie, and even Beatrice were strong, and it made her hopeful that she might be able to make one of them leave their partner and be with her instead. She knew it was a lot to ask. At 18 she knew her feelings might not be trusted. Especially when all of them were more than twice her age. Still every time she saw them, her love grew. If not, she would still enjoy having sex with them, and if she could make a few more babies, that would be even better.

"Food's done," Evelyn called, breaking the silence.

Alina stood up, removed the wrap from her waist. She didn't care if anyone saw the outlines of her cock and balls anymore. She even wanted to call attention to it. Julie had been right. The men saw her as a god. Had accepted her as a superior being that could please their wives in ways that no man could.

"I hope there is plenty of food. I'm going to need a lot of energy if I'm going to be able to fuck all of my women. Especially you that aren't pregnant yet. None of you will leave without a visible sperm bulge belly," Alina proclaimed, walking confidently to the dinner table.

"I would suggest you eat plenty of pineapple, but your cum is already delicious," Cindy said.

"It can't hurt. All you men need to give me your serving of pineapple. You know why," Alina said. All the men silently agreed. They knew why, and Alina knew they didn't mind it.

*********************************

"Evelyn, we need to hurry up and leave. They're already waiting for us," Steven said.

"Already?" Evelyn answered.

"You know you promised my cousin to help with the wedding," Steven said.

"That was before I knew about today," Evelyn complained.

"You can't leave yet, we need to celebrate your pregnancy first," Alina said, standing up from her chair.

"Everyone else is already there, and I said we would show up as soon as we had eaten. You know it was hard enough to explain we had to be with your friends first," Steven said. "It was nice meeting you Alina, and I'm grateful for everything you've done for us, but our families don't know about it, so we need to leave."

Alina felt bad. It was a lose-lose situation. Either Evelyn had to leave before they could properly celebrate, or they would fall out of favor with family. It was difficult, but she figured the right thing to do was to let Evelyn leave, and save the celebration with her for another day.

"What if we tell them?" Evelyn asked.

"About the baby?" Steven asked.

"Everything. They already know where I work. We tell them you encouraged me to have an affair with Alina. The top choice out of everyone at the agency. We say her job is to get women pregnant, and that she got me pregnant too. That her sperm is so wonderful my body couldn't help but accept it. That today all the women that she got pregnant wanted to celebrate their pregnancy with her, and that we needed to attend it too. That we needed to show how much we love her for giving us this gift," Evelyn said, also standing up, reaching across the table to take Alina's hand.

"Are you sure?" Steven asked.

"Then you need to stay for a little longer. Just so me and Evelyn can spend some time together," Alina said.

"I told you how Alina celebrates getting someone pregnant," Evelyn said.

Steven looked at his watch, looking like he had an internal battle.

"Can I watch?" he asked, looking beggingly at Alina.

"I guess that's fair, just this once. How about this, me and Evelyn get into the pool house, and you can look through the windows, Hell, you all can," Alina said, feeling her confidence was growing even more.

Steven looked at his watch, still looking like he was battling with his duty to family, and his love of getting cuckolded by his wife and her big cocked futanari lover.

"Let's go," Alina said, not wanting to wait for an answer any longer.

Evelyn let go of her hand and they both got out from the table and sprinted to the pool house. Evelyn managed to remove her bathing suit before she even got inside, grabbing Alina by her arm as she hopped up on one of the cushioned seating's under a window, showing unbelievable strength as she managed to pull out one side of Alina's tight bathing suit enough to fish out cock and balls.

"I want to suck it first, and then you can take my ass," Evelyn said, drooling as she grabbed Alina's hardening cock with both hands.

Evelyn made quick work, stroking Alina's cock a few times to make it grow, and then swallowed the big head with her mouth. Alina moaned and looked out the windows. They were all there. All were looking at Evelyn sucking her cock. She moved her hand to stroke Evelyn's cheek, making her look up at her as she worked her mouth back and forth.

"I'm ready," Alina said.

Evelyn moved her mouth away, still holding the cock with a double-handed grip.

"Really? I can suck it some more if you want, it's so juicy," Evelyn said, her eyes beaming with hunger.

"A little more wouldn't hurt," Alina answered, watching as Evelyn greedily devoured her cock, needing to move her hands further down as she let more sink into her mouth. Why was sex so good? She loved having her cock in a pretty woman's mouth. Loved watching them eagerly work to make her feel good, and no one seemed to be as eager as Evelyn.

Even their first time together, Evelyn had been able to take all of her cock, and Alina moaned when she felt her balls press against Evelyn's chin. It was always a grand feeling, having her cock deeply lodged into someone's willing throat. She let Evelyn take her time to get used to it, but when she felt her start to move slightly back and forth, Alina used her hand on Evelyn's head to start to guide her. Pulling out further, and then pressing in firmly until Evelyn's faced pressed against her body.

Looking up she found Evelyn's husband's eyes meeting her own, and she fucked his wife's face as he watched. She remembered how she had goaded Evelyn to deepthroat her cock the first time they met, saying that her husband would be disappointed if she had missed out on the opportunity, She had followed through on it that time, and again Evelyn didn't fail. "You see this, Steven?" Alina thought. "You see how much your wife loves my cock?"

As amazing as it felt, she wanted something else from Evelyn today. She remembered something else from their first meeting, and when Evelyn was starting to struggle with the face fucking, Alina pulled out, helped Evelyn get up so that they could kiss. A passionate sweet kiss that they had never shared before.

"Do you remember what you told me during our first meeting?" Alina asked between kisses.

"Yes, but do you mean anything specific?" Evelyn answered.

"First, that you aren't the kind of agency that lets your clients have casual sex with customers," Alina said.

"Well, I kind of blew that a few minutes after I said that," Evelyn answered, looking a little ashamed.

"Second, you told me that if you were younger, you would hire me yourself," Alina said.

"I thought you would never want someone as old as me," Evelyn confessed.

"And now you have my baby in your belly," Alina said, moving her hands to Evelyn's stomach. "About to get your ass pounded so hard you'll need to celebrate that wedding standing."

"I'm ready," Evelyn promised. "Ever since I heard about Rose. Heard about Julie. I knew you would need my ass one day too, and me and Steven have used every toy we could find to prepare me."

"I'm the luckiest teenage girl in the world," Alina said, more to herself than to Evelyn.

"I'll show you just how lucky you are," Evelyn said, pressing her naked body up against Alina and giving her another kiss. "How about I ride you first, get my ass used to you, and then I want you to put me on all fours, pressing me up against the window in front of Steven, and show everyone what it truly means for a woman to be fucked by a superior futanari."

Instead of answering, Alina swung around, sitting down on the cushioned seating under the windows, sliding herself so that she half laid with her back on the seat and with her feet firmly planted on the ground, making herself the perfect love seat for Evelyn.

"We need lube," Evelyn reminded Alina.

Alina had been to caught up in the moment to think about that. She was about to get up to help find some, but Evelyn pushed her down, and got on top of her.

"Could one of you girls get some lube for us?" Evelyn said.

Alina heard how they started to move outside of the pool house, but she was too busy looking at Evelyn's beautiful body, as the older woman reached down to pull Alina's cock into position, and then lower her pussy down, letting it slide all the way down until their bodies met. If anything could rival being balls deep in a beautiful woman's mouth, it would be being balls deep in a beautiful woman's pussy.

"I'll just warm us up like this until someone shows up with some lube," Evelyn said.

It was the nicest possible warm placeholder. A gate to heaven. She knew Evelyn was an active lover, always moving and squeezing, and even if Evelyn was moving slowly now, Alina got to fully enjoy it. She had anticipated today so much, her whole body preparing for it since yesterday, and now it was struggling to handle it. She moved her hands up to Evelyn's hips in an attempt to not get lost in the pleasure too early. Evelyn only seemed to get encouraged by it. With everyone watching, Alina wanted to be at her best.

"Here is the lube," Rose said, pushing her daughter into the pool house.

Evelyn stopped, sitting with Alina's cock fully embedded in her body, gave it a few squeezes that made Alina moan loudly. Then she lifted herself, pushing Alina's prodigious cock out of her body, making it slap down with a wet sound against Alina's stomach, and sat down next to Alina.

"Would you like to help me clean her cock and then lube it up?" Evelyn asked Tilde.

Alina looked at Tilde. She liked the idea to have Tilde do that. She still felt unsure if Tilde disliked her after their first meeting, feeling that it would show that Tilde had rethought how she felt about Alina and that she had accepted that her mother had let Alina get her pregnant if she decided to take part in the action. Tilde bit her lip, looking back at her mother, then out through a window to her husband.

"it looks very alluring, but I've never tasted another woman before," Tilde said.

"If you want, I can clean it first, and then you can have a taste," Evelyn said.

"Yes please," Tilde said.

Evelyn wasted no time, moving a hand down to the root, and making sure the hard cock pointed straight up. Holding her tongue out, she started to lick all the way from her hand, up to the bulbous head.

"It tastes amazing," Evelyn moaned, looking at Tilde. "Big futanari cock tastes the best with some juices on it."

Alina saw that Tilde was battling with herself. Saw that she was more tempted than she had first implied.

"Have you really had that thing in your mouth?" Tilde asked her mother.

"Several times. It's empowering to suck on something so powerful," Rose promised.

"Even when it got," Tilde said, struggling to finish the sentence.

"Of course. My own and Julie's," Rose answered her daughter.

Tilde looked back at Alina's cock, Evelyn wiggling it a few times to entice her.

"Should I," Tilde asked her husband.

"I would love it," her husband answered eagerly.

Evelyn gave Alina's cock another lick, making Tilde take the few steps over and sitting down on the free side of Alina. Alina felt her cock harden, the extra blood making it turn red and purple.

"Save some for me," Tilde said.

Alina battled to control herself. How could her fortune continue to grow like this? It also felt special that Tilde was closer to her age. Only five years separated them, and as much as she loved fucking older women, she didn't want to miss out on getting to experience someone younger too.

"Replace my hand with yours," Evelyn said. "You need to feel it before you taste it."

Alina felt how Tilde's hand came over Evelyn's having both of them hold her for a moment before Evelyn's hand slid away, meaning Tilde was holding her alone. It made her cock twitch, and Tilde instinctively put her other hand over the one that held the root of the cock.

"So heavy," she said, looking back at her mother, and then towards Alina. "It truly is powerful. I'm not sure one hand is enough for me to control it."

Alina felt her cock twitch again as if to prove Tilde's point, and this time Tilde managed to handle it better.

"I think it likes you," Rose said from behind her daughter, "and it will like you even more if you taste it."

Alina could feel how nervous her new lover was, but she still looked like she had decided to do this, and that nothing would stop her to follow through. She gave a glance out to her husband, and even if Alina couldn't see him, she felt that he must have encouraged her, as Tilde bent down and gave the shaft a quick lick, making Alina moan as her cock was so sensitive. Tilde responded by giving a few more quick licks and then imitated Evelyn by starting to lick down by her hand, slowly moving her tongue upwards until it touched the swollen head.

Alina felt her whole body shiver as Tilde touched her head for the first time, scared she might cum right then and there, but instead a massive glob of precum oozed out. Tilde pulled away in amazement, intensely looking as the precum spread out over the entire head, and how it at some places spilled over to run down the shaft.

"Wow, I've never seen something like that before," Tilde said, her voice trembling with excitement.

"If you taste it, you'll crave it for the rest of your life," Evelyn promised.

Tilde looked doubtful, but it didn't stop her from sticking her tongue out and carefully get a little bit on her tongue. Alina was worried that Evelyn's words might have exaggerated it, but she saw Tilde's eyes light up, savoring the taste for a brief moment, before she dove in for a deep lick, making sure to get as much precum that her tongue could carry.

"Better than my pussy juices?" Evelyn asked.

"You didn't taste bad. At least not on this cock, but this tastes world-class," Tilde said, her eyes sparkling.

Alina moaned as Tilde licked the precum from her cock again, taking a moment to savor it, and again as Evelyn took the opportunity to get her mouth over Alina's cockhead, sucking all the rest of the precum into her mouth.

"That was mine," Tilde said.

"We all need to share," Evelyn said, "but if you want it, you need to take it from me," she added, showing her precum covered lips and mouth.

Alina couldn't believe it. Certainly, this was pushing Tilde too far. It looked like it had taken a lot to get her to this point, but kissing another woman, a friend of her mother, just to taste precum, must be too much. She could see Tilde hesitating too. Looking at her husband for support.

"Sorry honey," Tilde said.

Alina figured it meant that she wasn't willing to go this far to make his fantasies come true, but instead, she leaned forward and licked precum from one corner of Evelyn's mouth, and then the other, letting the taste spread over her tongue for a moment, before she pressed her lips against Evelyn's. Not only was it intensely erotic to watch, but she felt Tilde's twohanded grasp of her tighten.

"I think we better get this thing lubed up for my pregnancy celebration," Evelyn said, breaking the kiss.

Alina like that idea too, even if she would have liked to see them kiss a little longer. Tilde seemed to have wanted that too, but now she instead started to look for the lube, and Alina felt how she moved one hand away and bent down to the floor to pick it up. Once back up she hesitated, making Alina feel like she didn't want to let her cock go, as she handed the lube to Evelyn instead.

"Can I suck it first?" Tilde asked. "Just a little bit, so that I know how it feels to take something this large in my mouth, and maybe lure some more of that liquid out."

"Yeah," Evelyn said, looking out the window. "I couldn't help myself from doing that the first time I saw it too. Show your husband how much you love Alina's futanari cock."

Alina had to close her eyes as Tilde pushed her lips over the head, struggling a bit before it sank into her mouth, closing tightly against the shaft. Once settled, she felt how Tilde swirled her tongue around. It was her first time having someone that wasn't at least twice her age suck her cock, and she had wondered if it would feel as good, and it did. Maybe Tilde wasn't as experienced, but she could feel how Rose's daughter had fallen in love with her cock, just as her mother, and was putting her heart into pleasing Alina.

When Tilde moved her other hand to the shaft, starting to stroke the cock together with the sucking, Alina felt her problems start to rise again. Tilde's lower hand was bouncing on her balls as it stroked the root, and she felt it would make her overly rigid cock burst at any moment. She thought about rewarding her, but she also knew that she would need to cum so many times today, and she wanted to make each one of them last as long as possible.

123456...9