Futanari Breeding Agency Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please stop," Alina groaned, helping Tilde's mouth away from her cock. "That was way too good, but I think we better get to Evelyn's ass now."

Alina tried to breathe calmly, but she felt her heart racing as her cock and balls tingled and pulsed. She had been a few seconds from cumming, but even as Evelyn and Tilde started to lube up her cock, stroking it to make sure the lube was everywhere and as slick as it needed to be, she felt that she was recovering. When Evelyn was happy that they had done a good job, she got up over Alina again, moving into position.

"Would you mind making sure her cock finds the target?" Evelyn asked Tilde.

Tilde didn't answer but just grabbed the cock again, making sure it pointed upwards. Evelyn lowered herself, and with some adjustment of Evelyn and the cock, Alina felt how it pressed against the soft backdoor, finding some resistance as Evelyn put more weight down. Alina knew what was to come, trying to prepare for it, but when the tight opening gave way and sucked the head inside, she still moaned loudly.

"Oh, God," Evelyn moaned. "This feels much bigger than I had thought."

Alina understood what she meant. It always surprised her how tight it felt being hugged by someone's asshole. She tried to be still as Evelyn started to move, just wanting to enjoy the sensations now, knowing that if she let Evelyn adjust, she would enjoy the hard pounding that would come later much more.

Feeling Evelyn's ass relax as it took her cock slightly deeper, only to tighten up as the cock reached new grounds. They would both moan, needing a second or two to get used to it, and then Evelyn would relax and rise slightly before lowering herself again. Little by little the tight ass surrendered to the massive invasion, until Alina felt Evelyn's butt cheeks rest on her hips.

"Congratulations on your graduation," Evelyn said gingerly.

"Congratulations on getting pregnant," Alina answered.

"All thanks to you," Evelyn rebutted, leaning forward for a kiss.

Alina answered the kiss. She felt like Evelyn had expected a short kiss, but that Alina's passion was making her lips stay. Alina wanted to show how much she cared for Evelyn. How grateful she was that she had helped her when she came to the agency. Helped her find all the wonderful women she had worked with so far, and all the wonderful women she knew Evelyn would help her meet in the future. Most of all, she wanted to thank Evelyn for accepting her seed and carrying her child. All that she put into the kiss, and just as much she felt Evelyn give back.

Evelyn was riding her. Moving up and down without it hurting the kiss, using all her muscles to squeeze and milk the cock. Alina moved one hand up to Evelyn's face, cupping her cheek, and the other down to her ass, holding a cheek there too, while her hips started to buck. The only thing that could match a beautiful woman's mouth and a beautiful woman's pussy, was a beautiful woman's ass.

"Oh god, I can't take it," Evelyn said.

Alina was surprised the kiss ended, watching Evelyn's upper body rise, and making her worry that maybe Evelyn couldn't handle anymore of her cock. She quickly realized it was the other way around, seeing that Evelyn was overwhelmed with pleasure, her face flushed, as she used her upright position to be able to rise further, making her fall down harder on Alina. It caused their bodies to clap together loudly, as Evelyn was starting to go faster and faster.

Alina could feel Evelyn was close, but for the first time today she felt strong. She bucked her hips up hard to match Evelyn's movements, wanting to push her into her bliss. They were going faster and harder until Evelyn suddenly stopped, sitting down balls deep on Alina's cock as her body convulsed. Alina groaned, fighting the urge to cum again as her cock was being constricted. After a few waves of pleasure Evelyn rose fast, Alina's cock slipping out of her, putting her hands upon the glass window as her body continued to shake a few more times, before she fell into Alina's arms.

For a moment there was silence, as everyone seemed to comprehend if Evelyn was okay. Alina was worried too, having caught Evelyn from falling and not daring to drop her, but as Evelyn took a handful of deep breaths, she bent down to kiss Alina.

"Are you okay?" Steven asked, having rushed into the pool house.

"Yeah. It takes more than that to break me," Evelyn said after breaking the kiss and looking up at her husband. "Now get out of here so we can continue, no men allowed when we fuck," Evelyn said.

Steven stood there dumbstruck, trying to grasp what his wife had said. He seemed like he wanted to protest, but eventually understood and walked back outside.

"I might need a brief moment though," Evelyn confessed after her husband had gone.

That made perfect sense, and Alina helped Evelyn lay down next to her.

"Don't just sit there, Tilde, get to cleaning," Rose said.

"Even after anal?" Tilde asked.

"Especially after anal," Rose answered. "I dare to say that Alina's juicy cock taste the best just after it has been in someone's butt."

"No way," Tilde said, finding it hard to believe her mom.

"I guess this time it's my turn to show you how it's done," Rose said, making her way to Alina, parting Alina's feet slightly so that she could kneel between her legs.

As the third tongue of the day started to lick her cock, Alina looked at Tilde trying to grasp her reaction to it. She seemed to be slightly put off, shocked at what her mom was doing, but also intrigued. Rose knew what she was doing, eagerly lapping away at Alina's cock a few times before stopping and looking at her daughter.

"You ready to give it a try?" Rose asked.

"It doesn't taste bad?" Tilde asked.

"It tastes amazing. Evelyn, your ass is delicious when it's on Alina's cock," Rose said.

"Thank you," Evelyn answered, still sounding like she was trying to find more strength.

"You all are freaks," Tilde said, "but I guess I love freaks and want to be one too."

Without wasting any more time, Tilde grabbed Alina's cock to make sure it was upright, and gave it a careful lick, trying to come to terms with the taste and then shrugging her shoulders, before starting to lick more. Alina had watched mother and daughter discuss her ass juice covered cock, happy to see that Rose had managed to convince her offspring, and got even more surprise when Rose went face first into her pussy, getting double oral pleasure from them. She thought she had regained composure but knowing that it was mother and daughter that were pleasing her, somehow made it too exciting again. Her cock throbbed and she had to grab the edge of the seat in order to not cum.

"Fuck, you're going to kill me," Alina moaned.

Tilde eased of her blowjob, but Rose only dug her face in deeper, and when her daughter noticed, Tilde did the same. Alina bit her lip to try and get the strength, and as much as she wanted to reward their expert oral skills with her cum, she knew this one belonged to Evelyn. She tried to persist as long as she could, but eventually she had to stop Tilde and pull away from Rose's wonderful lips and tongue.

"That was amazing, but you are about to make me cum, and I got a butt to fuck," Alina said, looking over at Evelyn "Are you ready to go again?"

Evelyn jumped up and got into position on all fours on the seat.

"Always ready for you," Evelyn answered.

Tilde and Rose moved out of the way so that Alina could get up and stand behind Evelyn. She could see everyone outside of the window watching, and her need to show off kicked in again.

"Get further up there. Right against that window," Alina told Evelyn, putting a hand on her butt to push her.

When Evelyn moved her legs further in and put her face against the glass separating her from the people outside of the pool house, Alina jumped up on the seat. She felt like the Queen of the world as she Looked down at Evelyn's naked body, her cock swaying above the older woman's butt, feeling all eyes on her.

"Lube," Alina called.

Rose and Tilde scrambled as it had gotten lost, but they quickly found it on the floor and handed it to Alina. She put a big glob on Evelyn's anus, and then some on her cock too. When her cock found Evelyn's backdoor, excess lube flowed out, as her cock pushed and slipped inside. She heard Evelyn give a careful moan, and she felt like she was ready to give Evelyn what she had been wanting.

Confident that Evelyn could handle it, Alina drove herself balls deep. She heard Evelyn gasp, joined with the people behind the window. She took a firm grip of Evelyn's waist, then flexed her hips. She loved fucking. It was unbelievable how lucky she was that she got to do this. Got to have sex with lovely women. Had so many wonderful people supporting her. Jenna had been good at it too, but it was very different here. She felt like an adult, getting full respect from other adults.

She rolled her hips, making her cock push hard into Evelyn's behind, forcing her into the glass pane. She was taking free use of her ass, and from the moans and the face Evelyn was making, she knew she loved it as much as she did.

She adjusted her stance so that she would be able to go faster and harder while also making sure that everyone could see. With every push forward she started to pick up pace until a light rhythmic clasp, driven on by the abundance of lube that had moistened their bodies. When Alina felt the pace was good, she started to drive her hips forward with more momentum. Each thrust making Evelyn moan louder, making her want to see how far she could take the soon to be mother of one of her children.

"This is mine now," Alina proclaimed.

"Oh, god yes," Evelyn answered.

Pounding away at the wonderfully tight hole she felt her balls bubble. It wouldn't be much longer now.

"You see this, Steven? This is what you wanted, right? Watching your wife get fucked like only a big cocked woman can fuck her," She said, looking out the window.

"I'm so close. So fucking close," Evelyn groaned.

Alina steadied herself to take Evelyn over the edge. Making her cock piston in and out at a pace she could hardly handle. Every time her balls pressed against Evelyn's well-shaped butt, she swore they wouldn't be able to contain themselves any longer. Trying to push herself to a few more seconds of pleasure before the climax would bring the fun to a halt.

Out of nowhere she felt something press against her pussy. A sweet tongue starting to work its magic as lips and face pressed against her wetness. She tried to fight it but knew it would be pointless. She glanced over to see Tilde beside her, making her think that it must be Rose that had returned to her pussy. It was too much, and it only took a moment before her body lost it. She lifted her head, screaming out in pleasure.

"Cumming," she yelled.

Her balls pulsed, and her cock swelled, as the first semen rope fired out deep inside of Evelyn. The extra difficult part was that her pussy was gushing too, spreading its wetness over Rose's cute face. She felt Evelyn join her, as her muscles contracted and she also groaned out loud. Alina felt jet after jet fire from her cock, and gush after gush come from her pussy. She tried to push her cock further into Evelyn, but also at the same time push her pussy deeper onto Rose's face, as wave after wave of pleasure overcame her body.

When her cum had filled Evelyn's ass to the point where it started to push her cock out, she pulled out, covering Evelyn's back with a massive rope of cum, before Tilde grabbed her cock and aimed it at her mouth. Another big load flew out, this time perfectly filling Tilde's mouth. She tried to swallow, but the volume overwhelmed her, and the next load covered her face. Desperately she tried to aim the cock from her face as she was still fighting with the cum in her mouth, but it was evidently made difficult by her face being mostly covered and her eyes being shut to not be swimming in cum. Alina was happy to fire the last two cum bolts at her chest, covering her breasts in sticky white juice.

"Are you okay?" Alina asked Tilde.

Alina stepped down, seeing Rose come to her daughter's rescue as she was coughing from the cum assault she had just survived.

"What the hell was that?" Tilde said as her mother tried to carefully remove cum from her eyes.

Alina was used to this. That is the reaction she usually got when cumming on someone the first time, even if it was just the last few ropes this time.

"I told you before that she cums a lot," Rose said, "but if I'd known you would do that, I would have made sure to warn you again."

"Sorry," Alina said.

"Sorry I didn't get in on this earlier," Tilde countered. "Your cum is amazing!"

"I told you," Rose said.

"My favorite treat," Evelyn added

Alina blushed. She always liked hearing how women liked her cum.

"If you clean up Alina, I can do the same to Tilde," Evelyn offered.

"Are you alright with that?" Rose asked her daughter.

"I've gone this far, so might as well cross that off the list too," Tilde answered.

Rose guided Alina to sit down and then started to clean up her thighs and pussy before reaching the cock. Alina looked as Evelyn licked the cum from Tilde's chest. That was one of the women getting their fill of the day, but she knew this was going to be a much longer day than that. Even if she had been able to rest yesterday, only cumming once, it had still been a sex crazy week, and today wouldn't be any easier. She hoped her cock and balls would make it out alive.

"Honey we really need to get going now. They have been texting me like crazy," Steven said, making the really extra drawn out.

"Just let me clean up," Evelyn said, giving a few more licks to Tilde's chest before getting up.

"Not staying for coffee and cake?" Julie asked.

"No time," Steven insisted.

"That is the most amazing sex of my life, and I hope it wasn't the last time we do that, but I guess I need to put some effort into my other family," Evelyn said, sounding disappointed she needed to leave.

"Hurry!" Steven said.

"We will," Alina said, raising her voice as Evelyn was just going through the door to the deck.

Rose helped her get proper again, even if Alina decided to skip the extra cover. Everyone had just seen her fuck Evelyn, and it almost seemed weird to put her cock in the tight-fitting bathing suit again, but since Rose and Tilde made sure their bathing suits were on, she did it too.

When they left the pool house, everyone had spread out again, and only Tilde's husband waited for them. Alina could feel how he stared at her, and even as he hugged Tilde, Alina saw he was looking over her shoulder.

"That was amazing. You need to ask her to get your pregnant tonight," he said.

"It's too early for that," Tilde answered. "Also, I thought you hated anal?"

"That was still amazing," Tilde's husband answered.

Alina smiled as she joined the others up on the deck. He seemed to be fully into it, but Tilde might take some more convincing. It felt good that Rose's daughter had accepted her. She really wanted to have sex with her tonight. Show her why her mother was so happy to carry her child. Also, it would be the first time she put her cock in a woman that wasn't more than twice her own age, and even if she loved women that age, she was looking forward to someone younger. Her mouth and tongue had felt the same, but what would other forms of sex feel like?

"Have fun and tell me all about it later," Evelyn called.

Everyone waved goodbye as Evelyn and Steven showed their faces for the last time for the night, now fully dressed, and left. Alina felt a bit bad she had made them late for a special event, but it had been worth it for her, and she hoped Evelyn felt the same way.

"Dessert is served," Beatrice said.

"I love fika," Rose said.

Alina didn't know what it meant, but mostly everyone else seemed to understand. She wondered if it was Swedish, but at the same time she didn't want to seem stupid. If it was English, she worried that everyone would look down on her for not being a native speaker herself.

Everyone rushed to the table, and Alina joined them. She was still full from dinner, and she had never really tried coffee. When it was her turn to get a piece of cake, she tried to ask for a very small one, but Julie didn't want to hear that and gave her a large one.

"You'll need the extra energy later," Julie promised.

Alina didn't believe her, but she gulped down the cake anyway because it had an amazing chocolate taste. She managed to avoid getting coffee, and instead settled for some cold water. She felt that if anything was going to help her out tonight, it would be plenty of water. Something that would make sure she could keep on making all the cum they all expected her to share with them tonight. Spirits were also going around the table, but Alina figured that tonight would be a bad day to start drinking.

"I guess we better head out," Julie's husband said.

All the men seemed solemn.

"Will you ladies be alright without us?" Beatrice's husband asked.

"You wouldn't want us boring ladies get in the way of your boys' night out," Julie said, trying not to laugh.

"They will probably have more fun than us," Henry said, looking like he was trying to decide if he was okay with that or not.

The men got up and walked inside the house for a few minutes. Alina sat there wondering what was up. She didn't know anything about the plans for the night, but as much as she liked to flex in front of the men, she liked it more if they weren't around. She felt her cock stretch the fabric of her bathing suit as she thought about what she could do now when left alone with all these older women who all loved her big juicy cock.

"Last chance to stop us," Julie's husband said as he stepped out fully dressed.

"Have fun," Julie answered.

"Remember to go somewhere private if you need to masturbate," Rose said directed at Henry, but Alina saw how all the men blushed.

The men said goodbye and left. For a moment the women sat silent, only paying attention to their cake and coffee.

"Do you think they are gone now?" Cindy asked.

"Yeah," Julie answered.

Alina could see the mischief in Cindy's eyes as she danced out of her chair and into the house, being gone only for a second or two before she came back, butt naked, carrying a sports bag.

"Time to get this party started," she stated, emptying a plethora of sex toys from the bag onto one of the sunbeds.

"Hell yeah," Millie agreed, flying out of her chair, having removed her top and bottoms before she reached her wife and the toys, digging out a strap on. "Who wants to give this a try?"

Alina felt confused, but her cock seemed to know what was going to happen. A topless Julie pulled her out of her chair and started to pull her bathing suit off. Alina was unsure where to look, as she wanted to watch all the ladies undress. Rose's familiar form as her clothes were shed made her blush and she felt her cock flex. Tilde had stripped clean and had dove face-first into the pile of toys to find something she liked, and Alina couldn't help but feel like Tilde's butt was a more youthful version of her mother's, and her breasts looked perfectly perky.

Beatrice was looking conflicted as she had stripped too, but unsure if she would join her sister on the other side of the table, or the other ones surrounding the toys. Alina wanted to ask her over, admiring her mature, strong figure. Her big, brown nipples seemed to be made to be sucked on, and her pussy had perfectly pink lips that seemed to call to her cock.

"You ready for this, Sis?" Julie called.

Alina saw Beatrice get the same look on her face as she did when she walked in on her and Evelyn in the office, only now she didn't scold anyone. Alina felt how Julie waved her cock around in the air to tempt her sister. Still the boss was just standing there, looking at Alina's big cock, unsure what to do.

123456...9