Futanari Breeding Agency Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They knew why too. It was unhealthy to have this much sex, and her body was beat. Especially her poor cock and balls. She knew they would be sore for days. Part of her wished they would give her a full week to get back to normal but with so many horny women around, it would never happen.

"Group hug," Rose instructed, holding her arms out to invite everyone in.

Alina felt how all of them embraced her, and they even met in a four-way kiss.

Leaving was difficult. So much had happened today. Deciding to join the agency had changed her life forever. That was all thanks to her teacher, Miss Swan. She wondered if she would need to invite her to live with them too, but tonight hadn't been the correct time to bring it up.

Walking out the door she looked back and saw how all three of them were waving. She waved back and then headed out on the big driveway. She saw a dark silhouette of a man standing next to the car. She had never used an app driving service before, but the others insisted it was safe, and Julie didn't want to wake her driver up in the middle of the night.

"Hey," she called.

The man didn't answer, but she saw how he raised an arm. She instinctively stopped. For a brief moment none of them moved, and then she saw how the man stepped forward, the dim light of the sky putting two-thirds of his lower body into view. There was something familiar about him.

"Henry?" she asked.

Instead of an answer she saw a flash from his hand, and it felt like something hit her bag. Her mind raced. Was it a gun? No, a gun would make a sound. She hadn't heard anything. It must be something else. She was sure it was Henry, but why would he have a gun?

Another flash flared from his hand. This time she tried her hardest to listen for a sound, but it was as if the world had gone silent. She looked at a tree standing on the other side of the car, and she could see the leaves move, but there was no rustling sound. What could the man have that took sounds away?

A third flair appeared briefly. She tried to lean forward to see better, but her gut hurt. She moved her hand up to check what it was, but that hurt even more. She closed her eyes, and then something pushed her from behind. She tried to step away from it, but it was as if it was stuck to her. She opened her eyes and saw dark clouds move over a star-filled sky. She giggled to herself. How stupid could she be? No one had pushed her. She fell. Right on her back, and that is why she looked right up at the sky now.

She saw Julie enter her field of vision, and then Rose and Beatrice too. What were they doing out here? It wasn't fair if they had come to try and convince her to stay. She had made a promise to her parents, and it was important to keep promises. She was going to spend the rest of her life with them, so what was one night apart?

Then she saw that Rose was crying. Why would she do that? She looked at Julie and saw that she was screaming and crying too. Had something happened? She tried to hold the bag up so they could hold it while she got up, but her arms didn't seem to move. She just needed to rest her eyes for a second and she would get her strength back. At least enough to ask them why they were sad.

"I love you," she whispered.

She laughed at herself again for being too tired to finish the sentence she wanted to say. She hoped they would understand her anyway.

The End?

1...456789