Futanari Breeding Agency Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do we do now?" Alina asked.

"One of us should go and see if she is okay," Rose suggested.

"You and me should do that," Julie said to Rose.

Everyone agreed and Rose and Julie walked towards the house. Alina thought it was a bit odd that Beatrice must sit in there naked, and now Julie and Rose were going in there fully nude too. Three hot naked ladies talking about serious things together. Even if she was sad and worried, it sounded sexy too. Tilde having stroked and licked on her cock the entire time didn't help.

"What should we do?" Tilde asked.

"We fuck" Cindy said.

"My turn," Millie stated.

Alina watched as both Cindy and Millie tried to bump Tilde away from either side of her, but the younger woman firmed up her grip on Alina's hard cock, making sure she wouldn't let herself get moved out of the way.

"I made it hard again, so I deserve a turn," Tilde argued.

A glance towards the house made sure they weren't coming back yet. If she had to wait, having three women fight over her cock would be the perfect distraction.

"I guess that is a fair point," Millie resigned.

"You go first, and then I will step in when you can't take anymore," Cindy said.

"Just, I'm not ready to get pregnant yet," Tilde confessed.

"I'll take the cum then," Millie proclaimed.

"I'm the one that's supposed to get pregnant," Cindy argued.

"But then we decided it's best if Alina gets both of us pregnant," Millie countered.

"While they decide, I need you to come with me," Tilde said, pulling at Alina's cock.

Standing up, Alina followed the younger vixen as they walked on the deck to the side of the pool house where two hanging chairs were connected to the extended roof. They were made from a dark wood woven material with a flat bottom filled with soft materials, wide enough to seat two people even if that would be cozy, and an adapted egg shape at the top that connected to two chains per chair.

"What are you planning?" Alina asked.

"You'll see," Tilde said, smiling.

Tilde gingerly jumped up into the closest one, her cute little butt sitting down on the soft pillows as she lifted her legs up and spread them out. Seeing her naked nether regions made Alina's cock bounce vividly. Even if she was a few years older than herself, she would be the youngest she had been with by twenty years. A tough challenge, but something told her that Tilde was even more nervous than her about it, seeing she would be cheating on her husband for the first time, even if he encouraged her to do that.

"Hold on," Tilde said, taking some pillows from her side to put behind her back and head. "There we go, are you ready?"

Ready? Of course she was ready. Tilde had been making sure of that by stroking and licking on her cock for at least twenty minutes, and now with a sexy naked woman spreading herself open for her she was more than ready. Just the sight of her libidinous legs was enough to make her balls tingle. She had hoped Tilde would wrap them around her, but as she stepped closer Tilde instead put them down on the edge of the chair, spread wide, and scooted her bottom as far out as she could get before her legs would break.

Alina took the cue, letting her swollen, rigid cock rest against Tilde's tempting pussy and upon her belly.

"Are you sure about this?" Alina asked, knowing Tilde had been hesitant before.

"Yes!" Tilde assured her. "Just be careful."

She knew what she meant about that. She could easily get lost in pleasure when having sex. Something also told her that older women could handle more, but Tilde being younger might mean she would need more patience.

Putting one hand on Tilde's knee to help with stability, while the other hand guided her cock into position as it slid its full length all the way down Tilde's body until the head poked at its target. She gave it a light push to get a feel for how Tilde would react. It felt tight, and she heard Tilde take a deep breath, but she also felt how her wetness spread over her cockhead, and her cock reacted quickly by adding a big bounty of precum to the mix. She made a small adjustment to her position and then leaned her whole body forward. This time her cock slowly pushed the tight softness to the side, using their mixed juices to find its path forward. She wanted to go all the way, but hearing a quick, deep inhale from Tilde made her stop, feeling the youngest pussy she ever been inside of squeeze her tightly.

She heard a splash behind her but knew it wasn't a good time to look. Instead she found Tilde's gaze, and when she saw her nod, she started to move her hips slightly. Part of her had expected things to feel differently with a younger woman, but the wetness, the soft folds, and the squeezing muscles felt just the same as with the older women she had been with before. Everyone was unique, but she started to rethink that the differences would be because of age.

"Give her all of it," Cindy said, coming up behind Alina, pressing her body against her back.

Alina resisted the light push from the strong-bodied woman as she didn't want to overwhelm Tilde.

"She can take it," Millie promised, as she joined her wife behind Alina, putting a wet arm around her shoulders. "You should have seen how hard she was giving it to me earlier."

She had seen a little bit of that.

"That's different," Tilde argued. "You are used to it!"

Alina wanted to listen to Tilde, but a joint push from the two other women forced her hips forward, and her big cock slid balls deep into the unsuspecting Tilde.

"Oh!" Tilde moaned.

"See, no problem," Cindy proclaimed.

"The problem is that it's too big," Tilde said, breathing hard.

"Just like you wanted it to be," Millie said. "You wanted to fuck me just like you thought Alina would, and we could all see how excited you got when you watched that video of Alina dominating that poor bully, not to speak of how watching her take Evelyn got you worked up. This is what you want, and that is what you will get."

Alina hadn't seen Tilde get excited from watching the video. She did remember that Tilde thought it was cool, but Alina had been too embarrassed to take in anything else.

"Give her what she needs," Cindy whispered.

Alina was holding herself deep inside of Tilde, unsure how to feel about what the other two women were saying. Tilde didn't look like she was ready for something harder, but at the same time she felt how her pussy was squeezing her cock with every point Millie and Cindy were making. She didn't doubt that Tilde wanted it. Just with the proper warmup.

She tried to hold back, but it felt like her cock was being pulled by Tilde's cervix like they had turned into the strongest attracting magnets. Just a few inches back, and then the pull became too strong and her hips were forced forward.

"Goddammit," Tilde moaned.

It wasn't a cry of pain, but one of pleasure. Alina knew it meant that Millie had been right. She pulled back a little further, and then plunged in deep again. Another hard moan from Tilde and she pulled back even more, only to launch herself into Tilde, causing the hanging chair to swing.

"So hot," Cindy said.

"Faster," Millie added.

Alina started to move faster. Moving back and forth in a smooth but fast rhythm. Tapping Tilde nice and deep a few times before upping the pace. She could hear how Tilde was struggling with her moans. She would make her come soon. Just like they all surrendered to the pleasure she gave them.

"When she cums, it's my turn," Millie said.

"You'll have your turn after me," Cindy countered.

"If That's the case, I'll never cum," Tilde said, biting her lip.

Alina accepted the challenge. If Tilde wanted to stop herself from cumming, to make the fucking last longer for herself, then Alina would make sure it wasn't for free.

She held on to Tilde's body on either side of her upper stomach, trying to build up speed and power, trying to use the movements of the hanging chair to enhance her own. She saw how it made Tilde bite even harder on her lip, and she feared it would soon burst, so to save her lover from that she bent down and offered her mouth to her. Tilde hesitated for a moment, and then their lips embraced in a kiss.

When Alina felt how Tilde's legs strapped around her waist, she thought it was to stop her from doing full movements, but when she felt her strong legs pull her against her, making her cock go even deeper, she knew that the pursuit of pleasure was just as strong in both of them. They rocked against each other, losing control of the swinging of the chair, but as they were so closely connected it didn't matter.

Their moans battled against each other as they kissed, but none of them were willing to break it. Alina still felt how close Tilde was to cumming, but she seemed to be strong in her fight. Instead Alina felt how her own orgasm was approaching. She had lost that battle against Beatrice, but she wouldn't let Tilde make her cum first this time. Especially since she had said she wasn't ready to be impregnated.

"Let's help her," Cindy said.

Alina felt how the two fit, older women tried to find ways to get involved. Cindy crawled into the chair and then stuck her hand down between Alina's and Tilde's stomachs. Alina tried to accommodate her without losing a beat in her frenetic pounding of Tilde's sweet pussy, but then she also felt how Millie tried to reach in and fondle Tilde's breasts, but as their bodies were close together Alina felt how her breasts were also getting some extra attention.

"Your husband ever made you feel like this?" Cindy asked Tilde.

"No," Tilde quickly moaned into the kiss.

"Only women can make you feel like this," Cindy promised. "Not like your wimpy little husband."

Tilde tried to defend her husband with some moans, but the way her pussy was gripping Alina's cock convinced Alina that what Cindy said was true.

"Cum for Alina. Cum for us," Millie demanded.

Alina prayed that Tilde would cum soon. She was close herself, and she knew she had to save it for someone else. She slammed herself into Tilde the best she could with Tilde's legs wrapped around her body. She loved fucking older women, but Tilde was making a claim for younger women too. Given the chance she would fuck all the hot women in the world.

"Dammit, Dammit," Tilde screamed into the kiss.

Alina felt how Tilde's body tensed up, causing her to buck wildly under her. Aliana pushed her cock in deep, loving the way it felt when an orgasming vagina milked her hard cock. Wave after wave of spasms contracting around her as she looked at Tilde having what must be the most powerful orgasm of her life.

"God fucking dammit," Tilde continued, making Alina unsure if she was fully enjoying her orgasmic ride, as it also meant it would be someone else's turn.

Alina felt her balls start to churn, wondering if Tilde's orgasm would last forever, and she withdrew in panic, needing to dance around, her bouncing cock feeling like it could burst any second, before the need to ejaculate finally subsided.

Instead she watched how Tilde closed her legs up, her thighs squeezing Cindy's hand that still tried to rub her clit, but exposing her pussy to Millie that quickly jumped at the chance of tasting her sweet pussy nectar. It was hot, but Alina tried to stay calm and get ready for the next round.

"Good girl," Cindy cooed.

"You cum like an angel," Millie said.

"You're really good Tilde," Alina said.

"I wanted to last longer," Tilde groaned, her orgasm starting to fade.

Lucky enough Alina had gotten help, or she might have been forced to cum first again. The last days of sex had taken a toll on her, and she felt more sensitive than ever before. She looked at the house again, but the other three were still inside. She still had a lot more sex that had to happen before she was done for the day.

"I'm next," Millie said, jumping up into the other hanging chair and spreading her legs.

Cindy had started to kiss with Tilde, but as soon as her wife offered herself up to be taken by Alina, She broke the kiss and got out of the chair with Tilde, stopped Alina from walking over to Millie, and instead jumped up beside her wife in the hanging chair, showing her tight little behind that someone like her could only obtain from daily workouts.

"You can fuck my ass, and then cum in my pussy," Cindy offered.

"That's not fair," Millie protested.

Alina wasted no time to decide. She just had two pussies, and now when her cock had regained control again, it desperately needed to fuck a nice, tight asshole. She got up behind Cindy, pulling her ass out and down to make sure it was in the perfect position. She loved the look of the perfect thighs leading up to the firm ass cheeks that had spread themselves thanks to the position, exposing the inviting little star. She pressed her cock against it, her big wet cockhead hiding it perfectly, but as she pressed forward, she knew it would willingly surrender. Her big swollen head got sucked inside, and then Cindy started to move back and forth, and all Alina had to do was match her movements. Slowly her cock disappeared further into the sweet haven.

"You always say that I'm the one that needs to have my ass fucked," Millie complained to her wife.

"And you always say that no one can resist mine," Cindy answered. "Just as it happens that Alina's cock is perfect for my ass," she added, moaning.

"Well, you can have my ass too," Millie tempted, managing to turn around in the hanging chair so she also could be on all four, showing off her athletic butt.

"When your wife cum, I'll take your ass," Alina proclaimed.

It was a tempting offer, knowing that Millie only gave her ass up for her, but Cindy needed her fix first. She took a firm grip of Cindy's hips and started to pound her hard. She felt how Cindy first got surprised but quickly adapted to the deep and powerful intrusion.

"I'll make you cum first," Cindy tried, her voice barely holding together.

Alina felt strong again. In control. She had been able to fight off the pleasure Tilde had given her, and now she felt stronger than ever. She would show Cindy why she had been chosen to get both of them pregnant, and why they had both been willing to surrender fully to her last time they had been together.

"Oh god," Cindy groaned.

"Give her hell," Millie said, spurring Alina on.

Alina lifted a hand, letting it fall down on Cindy's ass cheek. Her strong muscles made her hand sting, but it didn't stop her from slapping Cindy's ass again.

"Oh, fucking god," Cindy said.

She saw Millie biting her lip as she watched her wife being used. Usually that would be her job. Alina had quickly learned that Cindy loved butt play, and she could feel the experience as she could relax her ass completely, and then use her fit muscles to squeeze at the right times.

"How does that fit?" Tilde asked, joining Alina.

"If it doesn't fit, you just need to push harder," Alina said.

She thought about saying something about lube too but decided against it. If there is a will, there is always a way. Women having assholes were her reward for getting them pregnant. Cindy and Millie had taken a double dose of her cum two days ago, and even if it was too early to confirm that they were pregnant, Alina knew in her heart that they were. Still it didn't hurt to make sure the two married lesbians got some more of her seed.

"Slap her ass some more," Millie said.

Alina didn't mind that. She knew that Cindy loved getting spanked, and even if she probably couldn't slap her as well as Millie, she didn't want to pass up the chance of giving Cindy her fair share of a reddened behind. It made her hand sting, but she gladly took it as she knew it must make Cindy's cheek sting even more. The sweet moans of Cindy sounded like music as she could hear it in her voice that she was building towards a strong orgasm.

"Get your ass ready Millie, because it will be your turn soon," Alina promised.

"Oh god" Cindy said, trying to change the position to make the fucking last a little longer.

Alina just pushed Cindy's head down again and pushed her ass closer to her groin to make sure her lover stayed in place. Cindy's ass belonged to her. She was fucking it with all her might. Loud clasps ringing out over the entire backyard each time their bodies met.

"Oh, fucking god," Cindy groaned, her voice starting to pitch.

Alina knew it was time.

"Cum for me," she demanded.

"Oh, oh, oh fucking god," Cindy screamed.

Alina buried herself deep and held on as Cindy started to buck. Her hands wildly clawing at the pillows as she made inhuman noises.

"Cum for me," Alina said again.

Her balls tingled, but she felt in control. She held herself deep in Cindy while she enjoyed every squeeze of the older woman's orgasming muscles. Being inside of someone when they orgasmed was always amazing but Cindy's clutching asshole was one of the best.

Once Cindy had stopped moving, her body collapsing forward, Alina turned her attention to Millie. She had joined her wife on all fours, with her pretty butt with the floral pattern tattoo going up her left thigh and to her left butt cheek.

"Can I clean your cock first?" Tilde asked.

Alina looked down and saw that Tilde had gone down on her knees, looking up with pleading eyes.

"Yes, please," Alina answered.

Alina watched as Tilde gave her cock a few licks, looking like she was trying to figure out the taste before she devoured it.

"I've got a feeling you like sucking on my cock," Alina said.

Tilde looked up and nodded, Alina's cock still filling her mouth. It felt good. Really good. Tilde had quickly become good at sucking her cock, and that it tasted of Cindy's ass only seemed to encourage her. Alina felt like she could let Tilde suck her cock forever, but then she got reminded of Millie's swaying bum, and she knew she had a job to do.

"Thank you," Alina said to Tilde.

She pulled her cock out of her mouth and she saw that Tilde was reluctant to give it up.

"Mom was right. Your cock tastes the best with some ass juice on it," Tilde said.

"Let's make sure we add some more flavor to it then," Alina proclaimed.

"Wait, I need some lube," Millie said.

"You haven't learned to take it without lube already?" her wife snickered.

"It took you years to learn how to take big things in your ass without lube," Millie said. "I know because I'm the one who trained you."

"I'll get it," Tilde said, jumping up and bolting away.

"I'm sorry my wife is a bad butt slave," Cindy apologized.

"Hey, I just started to do this a few days ago," Millie defended herself.

"I know you're trying to be the best little submissive you can be for me," Alina said, joining in with Cindy's snickering.

The snickering turned into laughs as they saw how Millie's otherwise pale face turned into a bright red.

"You love Alina's big cock," Cindy teased her.

"You do too!" Millie countered.

Alina looked behind her. Tilde was on her way, but her eyes wandered to the house. What was taking so long? She hadn't had a chance to be with Rose and Julie again, and watching Millie and Cindy being all cute and lovey-dovey with each other like they were two teenage girls made her miss them even more.

"I got it!" Tilde proclaimed joyfully.

"I'll lube Millie up, and you deal with the monster cock," Cindy told Tilde.

Tilde accepted her mission dutifully, first putting a big glob of lube in Cindy's hands, and then putting down a line on Alina's cock.

"This is truly a monster," Tilde said.

Alina smiled at her. She had hated being labeled as a freak in school, but now it had turned around. All these women were letting her do all kinds of things with them, and it started to feel like being a freak was a badge of honor. A monster that all the women wanted to have a chance to be with.

1...456789