Futanari Breeding Agency Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,014 Followers

"Looks like you need to get over there and make up her mind for her," Julie said, turning her attention back to pealing the one piece away from Alina's thighs.

Alina felt the pressure of the moment. Julie tossed her bathing suit away and then removed her bottoms to make sure all women were now fully naked. Alina hesitated for a moment but felt that this was up to her now. It was time to get another woman pregnant. Someone she had wanted to fuck for a long time now.

"You know how to use that thing, Tilde?" Julie said from the group around the sunbed.

The others would keep each other occupied for a while, and even if she wanted to watch it all, she took a few determined steps to get around the table, her back turned towards the others as she faced the owner of the Futanari Breeding Agency.

"I've been waiting for this," Alina said.

Things hadn't been going as she wanted with Beatrice. When they first met, she had told her boss she would make her beg for it, but it hadn't panned out that way. Instead she had been the one on her knees yesterday. She hadn't minded that, but she still felt like she was going to make her original promise come true. With all her might, she was going to make Beatrice Whittington beg for her cock and cum today. She saw her boss's eyes keep wandering down to her cock before she caught herself and looked up. She might try to be professional, but behind all that, Alina could feel that she was just a horny older woman, just like the others.

"Do you think you're ready for me?" Beatrice asked.

Alina could feel that the CEO of the agency was used to putting up a hard front, but having the CEO be naked gave away that she was excited too. Alina could see her right nipple stand straight out. A perky nipple making the breast look even bigger. The left one was shyer. Alina wanted to change that. She wasn't sure her mind was ready for the challenge, but from how her cock was throbbing she knew her body was.

For a few moments they just stood there. Normally women threw themselves at her, but Beatrice was different. She knew she had to take charge. Break down the walls Beatrice had up.

"Have you wondered why your friends love my cock so much?" Alina asked, hoping to get a reaction from Beatrice. "Surely you must have wondered why Evelyn was willing to risk her job just to get to suck my cock again?"

"Some are easily seduced by size," Beatrice answered.

"But not you?" Alina asked.

"Not like Evelyn," Beatrice answered.

"Aren't you curious about what Rose and Julie have told you about me?" Alina said, hoping to find an opening.

"I'm here, aren't I?" Beatrice answered.

Alina pounced, grabbed Beatrice firmly and lifted her, turning around with her, and setting her down on the table. It felt good with their bodies pressed together, but her goal was Beatrice's breasts, and they ended up at a perfect height to suck on.

Before Beatrice could say anything, Alina went for her right breast, taking as much as she could into her mouth and started to suck on it. The big, hard nipple found her tongue, and she started to dance with her tongue around it.

"Oh, god," Beatrice moaned.

Knowing it was working, Alina moved to the left breast. The nipple was hiding, so she tried to tease it with her tongue, and when she felt it starting to react, she centered her lips around it and sucked on it until it popped out between her lips.

"Oh," Beatrice moaned.

Alina smiled as she moved to the right breast again, swirling her tongue over it while her fingers started to play with the left one, wanting to make sure it didn't try to hide again.

"I know some other tricks than just having a big cock," Alina said, before taking the right nipple into her mouth again.

She felt her cock strain against Beatrice's thigh and stomach. Hearing women moan always got her blood boiling. Her fingers gently pulled and twisted on the left nipple as her tongue went on an assault mission on the right one. She almost forgot to breathe, only caring about making Beatrice feel good, but when she started to get desperate for air she moved from the right nipple, taking a long, deep breath, before diving onto the left breast. Her fingers found the right one, feeling how much stronger it was and that she could pull and twist it much firmer, as she bathed the left one with her tongue.

Beatrice's moans spurred her on, but more than that she found that the shifting she had done as she moved nipples had made her shaft find a resting place between her boss's neither lips, and she could feel its wetness spread over her pole as Beatrice rubbed herself against it. As she was working on Beatrice's breasts, the older woman was working her pussy against her voluptuous erection. Alina felt how her mouth shaped into a smile even with her face full of a glorious boob.

"Are you at least going to let me suck on your pussy?" Alina asked, holding a breast in each hand as her thumbs danced with the nipples.

"Yes, please," Beatrice moaned.

Alina smiled again as she took a look at the table. She used one hand to reach behind Beatrice, moving some things away as she made sure her cock rubbed against her pussy. When the table was clear Alina took a step back, grabbing Beatrice under her knees, and then lifted them and forcing Beatrice to lay down on the table. She took a moment to take in the glistening treasure. Since It had been rubbing against her pole the juices had transferred all over her thighs.

Not wanting to waste time, and making Beatrice excitement level go down, she kept her hands on the inside of her boss's thighs and dove face first in between them. Her lips found Beatrice's, and she stuck her tongue out in an attempt to French kiss her pussy.

She sucked and licked with all her might, listening to Beatrice's moans growing stronger with each breath. She loved the taste of mature pussy.

She could hear the other women going at it around the sun chairs. Five beautiful women and a bag full of sex toys all having fun together. She felt her cock twitch. Millie and Cindy had told her that they did things like this sometimes, but it felt like it might be new, or at least rarer, to the others. Could they be doing this for her?

Knowing she wouldn't be able to see until she had completed the task at hand, she stuck her tongue out further, feeling how Beatrice's insides were both soft and strong. Soon she would be able to feel it around her cock.

Moving her right hand from the thigh, she went in from over her head, finding Beatrice's hood, and gently wiggling with it until she could feel the hard clitoris against her fingers. Beatrice responded by bucking her hips, digging her pussy further onto Alina's face, and pressing her sensitive clitoris up against her hand. Alina knew she had her.

She massaged the area around the clit, teasing it and making sure she built up as much tension as Beatrice could sustain. She let a finger softly caress over Beatrice's clit, just touching it long enough for Beatrice's entire core to tense up, her body being on the verge of release, and then removing her hand long enough for the older woman to find some composure again. Then she repeated it, feeling her thighs squeeze her face tightly.

Even if she couldn't hear anything with Beatrice's legs around her head, she knew that it was time. This time when she touched the clit, she continued to let her fingers dance, The legs tightened again, Beatrice's hips lifting from the table, and she felt the explosion all over her face. Gush after gush of squirting pussy juice. Alina continued to move her fingers and lapping the best she could to get all the yummy substance. Rubbing and licking until she felt Beatrice starting to calm down.

When Beatrice's legs went limp, Alina pulled her head away, grinning as she looked down at the gasping victim.

"Not too bad, right?" Alina bragged.

Beatrice wasn't able to answer.

"What did you do to her?" she heard Cindy ask. "It sounded like you killed her."

Alina looked over. Five of the most beautiful women she had ever seen, all naked, were putting on a sex show. She felt her big, hard cock react immediately. It felt like it was dancing back and forth, desperate to get its fix too, but Alina didn't want to look down at it. Instead she took in the view in front of her. Tilde had a strap-on, fucking Millie that was on her back on a sunbed. Julie was sitting on Millie's face, using a small vibrating toy on her clitoris while Millie was eating her pussy. On the other sunbed, Cindy was sitting while Rose was riding her, meaning Cindy must have a strap-on too. Cindy was also busy playing with Rose's breasts.

"We aren't the only ones who got busy," Beatrice said.

"And we are far from done," Alina promised.

Alina pulled Beatrice up into a sitting position, and then lifted her from the table, walking with her to the sunbed with Cindy and Rose, laying her down on the unused part of it. It was too low for her to come up with a position where she could have Beatrice on her back, and after giving it a quick thought she gestured for Beatrice to scoot to the side so that she could lay down next to her. Their eyes met, and Alina gave her adversary a quick peck on the lips.

"Time to get you pregnant," Alina said.

"I'm actually nervous," Beatrice confessed.

"You think I might be too big for you?" Alina boosted, pressing her cock against Beatrice's body.

"It's not that," Beatrice said, her eyes looking like her mind drifted away for a second. "Let's see what you got!"

Alina accepted the challenge, moving her hips and body enough so that her cock could position itself with the cockhead at Beatrice's pussy, and then she pushed against it, sliding easily against what remained of the wetness. The soft fold took her head into a luxurious embrace and then it felt like the pussy swallowed and even more of her cock could feel the snug cuddling. They both moaned.

"I knew you would love my cock," Alina said.

"Me too," Beatrice answered. "Now fuck me. Show me what you got."

Alina started to move. Slowly rolling her hips, making her cock move inside of her lover. She tried to push her cock deeper, but the current position she was in wasn't perfect, and eventually she had to move her body slightly. Suddenly the angle made sense, and with one slick motion she pushed her cock all the way inside, making Beatrice's pussy reward her with a hard squeeze that seemed to make use of all the muscles the tight little hole was equipped with.

"Fuck," Beatrice said.

They both laid still for a moment.

"It's terribly big," Beatrice added.

"Just like your orgasm will be," Alina promised, "and the more you orgasm, the more cum I will fill you with."

"I've got a feeling you will cum a ton," Beatrice said, her face blushing.

Alina started to move slightly, flexing her cock as she could tell that Beatrice was on the verge of another climax. When she found a small movement that made Beatrice moan every time, she started to do that same movement over and over, feeling from how her pussy worked on her cock that she was getting closer and closer.

"Cum for me. Show me how much you want my cock. How much you crave my seed," Alina said.

She heard Beatrice groan admittingly, and then her orgasm hit. She clung on to her, pushing their naked bodies closer together. She loved feeling women cum on her cock. Loved how it seemed to make every part of their bodies devote themselves to make her feel the same pleasure they felt. Loved the way their faces looked as they surrendered to the bliss only she could give them.

Seeing that Beatrice's orgasm had started to ebb out, Alina pressed her lips against her boss's. kissing her passionately as their hips moved together. She could get used to this. Having sex with beautiful women and having even more beautiful women moaning around her. This was as good as life could get.

"Are you convinced yet?" Alina said through the kiss.

"I'll be convinced when you get me pregnant," Beatrice answered.

That is just what Alina was planning to do. She flexed her cock, wanting to show Beatrice that she was the only one in the world that could satisfy her like she deserved to be satisfied.

Beatrice had other plans. Alina felt how Bea pressed her body against her, not in a cuddling way, but more forceful. Alina got surprised, lost balance on the edge of the sunbed, and with Beatrice on top of her, still connected by their genitalia, Alina fell a handful of inches down on the deck. Instinctively she tucked her head, but even with a short fall, the impact when her back hit the hardwood, with Beatrice on top of her, made her lose her breath.

"You ready for this?" Beatrice said.

Alina tried to regain her composure, but as her lover started to ride her fast, her skilled muscles milking her in a way she never felt her cock get handled before, all she could do was try to find her breath again. The pleasure making it difficult as her body needed to moan.

"I learned this trick more than 20 years ago but looks like it still works," Beatrice proclaimed.

It did. Alina gritted her teeth as she was trying not to come. Beatrice was strong, being able to ride her at a fast and steady pace, never letting the muscles in her pussy rest for even a second. Alina was used to be in control. Used to push herself, being able to decide the pace and angles, but now she felt at Beatrice's mercy. It wasn't a bad place to be, but she still wanted to be the one in charge.

The only thing she could do was start to buck her hips. Meet Beatrice's body as it was coming down, forcing her hard cock as deep into her body as it could go. For the first strokes Beatrice remained unmoved, but after a few, Alina felt how the older woman's pussy started to change its pattern. Her balls were bubbling uncontrollably as they wanted to release all the cum they were holding, but a deep moan from Beatrice made Alina want to hold off.

"I am going to cum in you soon. Fill your body up with my potent, baby-making, seed," Alina moaned.

"Yes," Beatrice moaned back.

"All you need to do first is cum for me. Cum, and I will get you pregnant," Alina promised.

Alina felt how Beatrice started to ride her faster. She put all her effort in trying to match it. Watching as Beatrice's big breasts danced as her magnificent dark body bounced up and down on top of her. She was determined to last until Beatrice was going to cum, but suddenly Rose appeared. Alina felt how her first client grabbed her breasts, gently playing with her nipples, and before Alina could react, her Swedish friend had leaned down and taken one of her nipples into her mouth.

"Oh god, yes," Alina moaned.

The pleasure became overwhelming. She had been able to hold out against Beatrice's energetic onslaught but mixed in with the gentle teasing of her breasts from Rose, Alina never stood a chance. She felt her cock pulse, and her massive load started to fill Beatrice. After the first blast, she heard Beatrice give out a guttural moan, feeling how they cum together. Alina started to desperately find something to hold on to, her right hand finding the sunbed, and the other the naked flesh of Rose, as the mixed pleasure of having her breast sucked on while her cock was twitching violently as it filled her boss with all cum her body had to give.

"Amazing" someone said.

Alina tried to figure out who it was, but her mind was too flooded to grasp who it might have been. She had lost herself to the orgasm. Overwhelmed by the skills of Beatrice and Rose as her balls worked their magic, dumping all the cum deep into Beatrice's body. When it was over, she was gasping for air, unable to hide her smile as another woman had accepted her sperm and would soon be carrying her baby inside of her body.

"Thank you," Alina said, looking up at Beatrice.

"No. Thank you!" Beatrice countered, leaning down to give Alina a deep kiss.

Alina answered the kiss, wanting to show her adversary that her thank you was more potent. Their lips danced for a few seconds until Alina felt how someone pushed on Beatrice, causing Alina's cock to slip out of the victim of her latest fecundation. She felt how someone gripped her wet, soft cock, and from how Beatrice reacted she figured that someone must be giving her cum filled pussy a taste.

"Welcome to the pregnancy club, sis," Julie said.

Beatrice broke the kiss and Alina joined her in looking up at Julie. Alina expected a witty comeback, but instead she saw how Beatrice was getting emotional.

"I need a minute," Beatrice said as she stood up and walked towards the house.

Everyone was silent as they watched Beatrice walk with firm steps. When she was out of sight, Alina looked around at the others and could see that they were worried. Cindy was the one that was holding her cock, but she seemed to have forgotten about it as she stared after Beatrice. Instead it was Tilde who saw her chance, stealing Alina's cock away from Cindy, and starting to lick the glistening cum away from it. Alina didn't mind. Her cock needed some aftercare after the wild ride Beatrice had just given her, even if her mind was turned towards something else.

"Is she alright?" Alina asked.

"She just got a bit overwhelmed," Rose answered.

"We better tell you," Julie said.

Rose helped Alina get up and then they all sat down on the sunbeds, except for Tilde who planted herself on the deck between them, getting back to her work of cleaning Alina's hardening cock.

"So," Julie said, looking like she was getting ready to tell a story, "I should start at the beginning. Many years ago, when Bea was attending university, she met someone."

Alina knew that must have been a long time ago. Probably a few years before she was born.

"This person was a lot like you," Julie said, looking at Alina. "A woman with a big cock. A bit shy, but with a lot of wild sexual energy. My sister quickly realized that if she wanted to make their relationship work, she needed to allow her some freedom. That is how the Futanari Breeding Agency got started. Bea created it so that her partner could get people pregnant for a living," Julie explained.

It sounded strange, but in a way Alina understood. She loved getting women pregnant and being able to do that had changed her life a lot in the last months. Even if she thought she had gotten deeper feelings for some of them, she wasn't sure she would be able to give up that feeling she got when she was impregnating someone.

"I thought she is married to a guy?" Tilde said, taking Alina's cock out of her mouth.

"She is," Julie answered. "The agency had a good start, and they got more futanari working for them. The business was booming, but then disaster struck. Her friend got sick. Cancer. She managed to fight it at first, but eventually it was too strong."

Alina felt tears well up in her eyes. She knew where this was going. Could hear the sadness in Julie's voice.

"Bea decided to never have kids, and she got married to Robert. That was until you came along. The way Evelyn fell under your spell made her realize that there was someone else out there. Someone that might be able to fill the void. She wasn't sure, and that's how we all got involved," Julie continued.

"I knew I wanted to see it for myself," Rose added.

"Rose convinced me I needed to have some fun too," Julie said.

"We all did," Millie added.

"And yesterday you managed to convince Bea too. I think she has always been very sad she never got to have a kid with her friend. You made her want to break her final promise," Julie said.

Alina looked towards the house. She felt guilty now. She had only been thinking about herself. Only taking her own needs and wants into consideration. She wanted to get women pregnant. She had been intrigued by Beatrice and wanted to break down her walls so she could get what she wanted. Even if Beatrice had wanted it too, it must still have been very difficult for her to deal with all the emotions.

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,014 Followers
1...34567...9