Futanari Breeding Agency Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready," Cindy called out.

Tilde let go of her cock again, it glistened beautifully in the light from the setting sun as Alina stepped up behind Millie again. Cindy must have done an excellent job at preparing her wife as her ass glistened as well, and the little star seemed to wink enticingly as an invitation.

"I thought you were the dominant, little Millie," Alina said, stroking her cock in Millie's crack

Millie only moaned in response.

"I wasn't sure you meant it when you said you would be my butt-slut, but here we are," Alina said.

Millie moaned in response again.

"Do my little sub need my big cock?" Alina asked.

This time Millie moaned, gave a quick look towards her wife, moaned again.

"Yes," Millie whispered.

"Higher," Alina said, letting her cock slide between Millie's cheeks.

"Yes, make me your butt slut," Millie said, confessing her feelings.

Alina pulled her cock down, aimed the head at the wet butthole, and let her cock sink balls deep with one hard thrust.

"Hell, yes," Millie groaned.

It felt amazing, and Alina was ready to make sure Millie would get a ride to remember. She started to pull back and launch herself forward, her lover's strong backside accommodating her. Millie accepted her with just a few groans, showing that even if she wasn't as experienced with anal as her wife, she could still take it. Alina reached forward and gathered up Millie's black hair, using it for pull.

"Who's my little ass slave," Alina said.

"I am," Millie screamed.

Alina looked at Cindy, seeing her rub herself franticly as she watched her dominant wife being taken ferociously. She felt her cock swell even more as she thought that she was going to make two women cum at the same time. One from taking her cock, and the other from watching them.

She set up a double-tap pace. Pulling back far, then pounding in hard one time, and using the bounce it gave her to move forward a second time, before pulling back again. The lube made it easy to use the tight hole as she pleased, and she was taking full advantage of it.

"Fucking hell" Millie moaned.

Alina bit her lip to try and stop some of the overwhelming feelings. The control she had felt before had gone away, and she could feel how her sore, overused cock was too sensitive again, making it difficult to suppress the need to cum during the intense fucking. She knew she had to cum in someone's pussy, but that she couldn't let herself do that before she made Millie cum. Otherwise it would feel like cheating. A few days ago, Cindy and Millie had seen her at her best, and she wasn't ready to show them any weakness now.

"Can't believe, my ass can, take this," Millie sang, her voice taking a break between each robust pounding.

Alina wanted to answer, but she had to grit her teeth to sustain the fast pace without cumming. She felt that Millie was getting close but feared that she would reach her peak before that.

As if her prayers had been heard, Tilde came to her rescue, having been able to nestle her way in halfway under the hanging chair and with her head sticking up so that Alina's balls rested in her hair, she let Millie's wet pussy find her mouth. When contact was made, Alina felt the shift in Millie at once. Her ass started to clasp down on her even harder but somehow Alina could handle it, and instead it just made Millie spiral further into pleasure.

When the unyielding orgasm came over Millie, Alina tried her best to stay true. She dug her cock in deep, at first enjoying the vigorous movements of her bliss reaching lover, but eventually she knew it wouldn't be possible for her to hold out through the entire sequence. She let go of Millie's hair and managed to find an opening between Millie's tide to pull her cock out of her ass. She thought she was safe, but then she saw how Cindy also orgasmed, gushing her liquids all over her wife, Tilde and Alina.

Alina bit her lip again to try and hold back, but to make it even worse Tilde took the opportunity to move her mouth from Millie's pussy and instead suck on Alina's cock. Alina grabbed the top of the hanging chair, feeling how her knuckles went white as she tried with every being in her body to not cum. Tilde seemed determined to make it the most difficult task in her life as she eagerly filled her mouth with cock.

"Hurry Millie, lets both get ready to take her cum before Tilde steals it," Cindy said.

Both women flew out of the hanging chair and down on the deck. They sank down on all four, presenting their pussies to Alina.

Alina pulled out of Tilde's mouth, shooting the first strong rope over Tilde's pretty face. After that she flew over to Cindy as she was closest, sank her cock balls deep in her warm inviting pussy, and fired the second rope in her.

"Dammit, me too," Tilde said, joining Millie and Cindy down on all fours with her pussy towards Alina.

Alina got the hint at once, firing her third and fourth desperate blast inside of Cindy before pulling out and moving on to Millie, giving her three deep jets of cum too, before sinking her palpitating member into Tilde, giving her all that her balls got left, not caring that it ended up being more than twice as many ejaculations as she had just given the other two.

A calm overtook her as her task had been completed. Her cock and balls felt sore, but it was the best kind of sore. She tried to stand up tall, but her legs felt wobbly, and with her last energy she managed to collapse into the closest hanging chair. Fucking all these women would be the death of her, but she sure as hell wasn't ready to stop just for that.

"Damn, Tilde, you did it," Millie said.

Alina tried to sit up, but her body wasn't ready for that, so she just leaned her head to the side and managed to find a good angle for watching through the woven side of the hanging chair. Millie had moved up behind Tilde, that was still down on all fours, and checking out her cum leaking pussy.

"She got you good," Millie said. "If you keep that in you, there is no way you won't get pregnant."

"That's the point," Tilde retorted, "but it looks like you would like a taste," she added, wiggling her cute butt.

"The world's tastiest cum coming fresh from a perfect, young pussy? Don't mind if I do," Millie said.

Alina watched as Millie bent down and started to lick far down Tilde's thigh, making her think she was making sure to get all the cum that had escaped out of Tilde, but it only took her a few long licks before her face was buried in the younger woman's nursery.

"Would you like a serving too?" Cindy said, having snuck up on the other two.

Before Tilde could answer, Cindy had gotten down on her back in front of Tilde's face, and Tilde dove in with greedy slurping noises. Alina tried to look away, but the scene was too erotic for that. She felt her cock and balls stir but she tried to suppress the growth as it made everything ache.

"What is going on here?" Rose called out.

That made Alina able to take her eyes off the three women and instead found that Rose, Julie, and Beatrice were walking towards them.

"Just some cleanup," Millie said, looking up at the other three women for a second before getting her face into Tilde's pussy again.

"Did you break Alina?" Julie said as she took a few steps away from her sister and friend.

"I just needed a little rest," Alina promised.

She watched as Julie helped Millie get on all fours too, and then got started to lick her cum filled pussy. She felt how her cock tried to get life again, but she knew she wasn't ready quite yet.

"Where you been?" Cindy asked.

Rose and Beatrice looked at each other, seeming unsure how to answer the question.

"We needed to talk a bit," Beatrice said.

"Are you okay?" Alina asked, managing to get herself in a somewhat sitting position.

"I am," Beatrice said. "Sorry if I made you worry."

"No, I am sorry if I did something wrong," Alina said, knowing she sometimes messed up in the heat of the moment.

"What happened here?" Rose asked.

"I think I might have gotten pregnant," Tilde said.

"That's wonderful," Rose said, joyously.

"Alina did a number on all of us," Cindy said.

That made Alina smile. She had done her best, but in the end it felt like they did a number on her as she was the one out cold. Still it was nice to know her customers were happy. Impregnating this many women wasn't an easy task, but she was glad she had been picked for the job.

"Anyone want to come in for some wine?" Julie said, looking up from Millie's pussy.

"Actually, we should probably get going," Cindy answered.

The pussy eating slowed down, and everyone made their way to a standing position. Alina could see the glistening mouth of Julie, Millie, and Tilde as they had all just been face deep in some delicious, cum-filled pussy.

Alina tried to get up too, but as she struggled, Cindy and Millie came over and pulled her out of the hanging chair. She almost wanted to lean on them as they started to walk towards the house, but walking wasn't as difficult as she had feared it would be.

"You were amazing today," Cindy praised Alina.

"I tried," Alina answered.

"I can't wait till we are both pregnant," Millie said, kissing her wife on the cheek as they walked.

"My husband will be happy too. I didn't think it would be this good. Heck, it was even better than he tried to convince me it could be," Tilde said, rubbing her belly.

"You need to come to the gym sometimes this week, Alina. As many times as you want," Cindy said. "You too, Tilde."

Alina wouldn't mind that. Having sex all over the gym was fantastic. Even if Cindy and Millie would be busy, she was sure there would be plenty of women there up for some fun. She shook her head. She already had more women than she could handle, and even as tempting as it was to find more women to impregnate, she should try to be professional and not wear herself out on freebees, when she had to make sure she was strong enough to fulfill her contracts first.

She saw how Millie whispered something to Cindy, and then they both looked at Tilde.

"You doing anything tonight, Tilde?" Millie asked.

"Just thought I should tell my husband the good news," Tilde answered.

"What about joining us instead?" Millie asked.

"What for?" Tilde asked.

"Testing out some of the toys we didn't use yet," Millie answered.

They were just walking by the sunbeds, with toys spread out all around them. Tilde looked at them, her face blushing as she realized what they were asking.

"I'm not used to doing that with women," Tilde answered.

"You're pretty good for a newbie, and we will make sure to teach you some tricks," Cindy said.

"Damn, I'm doing everything I thought I would never do today," Tilde said, confirming that she would join them.

Everyone helped to clean up the deck from their discard bathing suits and sex toys. Alina was worried they would all put them on again, and she didn't think she could handle the tight-fitting bathing suit at this stage of the night. Luckily enough everyone stayed naked as they walked indoors. There was a sofa close to the doors and when Rose sat down on it, Alina decided to lay down on it.

Millie, Cindy, and Tilde got dressed, and Alina made sure to watch them from the sofa as they did. Funny enough she thought that watching someone get dressed was as sexy as watching someone take their clothes off. Especially Tilde as she put on all clothes on the top half of the body first, even her jacket, before she even put on her underwear. It seemed like a strange way to get dressed, but she didn't mind it as it made sure her pretty butt was on full display for longer.

"You don't mind us stealing Tilde for the night, do you?" Cindy asked Alina.

"Will I see you again?" Alina asked.

"Now when I know what made my mom fall for you," Tilde said, looking over at her mom and then on Alina, "you won't be able to keep me away," she promised.

"And with summer break, I should be able to go to the gym often. Just make sure you got some lube nearby, Millie," Alina said.

"I already have made sure of that," Millie said, her face blushing as she realized she was confessing to wanting to be Alina's butt slut to everyone.

They all said goodbye.

"Be gentle with her. I don't think she got much left," Cindy said before leaving.

Alina understood where she was coming from, but it made her promise herself that she would prove her wrong. She might have been out for a bit, but she still had to be with Rose and Julie, and even if it felt like it wouldn't be possible right now, she wouldn't leave until Beatrice had another round too. At least if she was still interested in one.

"I guess you would like to know what we talked about for so long," Julie said.

Alina sensed the seriousness in her tone. She sat up, and Rose moved closer to her making room for Beatrice, and Julie sat down on Alina's other side. She looked at all three older women and they all looked serious. She swallowed hard, knowing she must have done something wrong. Would they kick her out of the agency?

"Me and Rose had talked about something before, and now Beatrice has agreed to it too," Julie added.

No, it must be worse than that. With all three of them involved, surely they must have all agreed to break things off. Tell her that they wouldn't want to hurt their husbands, and now when she had fulfilled her duty to get them pregnant, they would never want to see her again. She tried to look at all three of them, but tears in her eyes made everything fuzzy. She wouldn't even have one last look to remember their naked bodies by.

"Don't worry, its nothing bad," Rose promised, raising her hand up to wipe a tear from Alina's cheek.

"Hurry up and tell her. Don't torture the poor girl," Beatrice added.

"Well," Julie said, making sure she got Alina's attention, "me and Rose been worried what would happen when you leave for college. We know you will need to move away, and I think you had planned to stay in the dorms?"

Alina nodded her head. She had made more than enough money from the agency to pay for everything. She was still worried about what they were going to tell her. Were they trying to say they want to keep seeing her until she leaves? That wasn't much better, but at least she would get a lot of weeks with them before that happened.

"How would you feel if you didn't stay in the dorms?" Julie said.

"Where else would I stay?" Alina asked, confused.

"With us," Rose said.

Alina tried to grasp what they were saying. She couldn't move away for school while also living life with any of them here.

"We've looked at houses close to campus. We haven't found the perfect thing yet, and we realize we might need something big if it will need to house all of us, including some more of your women," Julie said.

"I don't get it," Alina said.

Her head was spinning. What was going on? Rose tried to calm her by taking both of her hands in her own.

"We are asking you if you want to skip living at the dorms, and instead get a house where you can live with us," Rose said, trying to be as clear as she could.

"That's," Alina said, but she couldn't find any proper sentence among all her thoughts. She tried to clear her head and make something stick. "Your husbands agreed to this?" she finally asked.

"No," all three of them answered.

"We would dump them," Julie clarified.

"You shouldn't do that for me," Alina said.

It was all she had dreamt about lately, yet hearing them say it felt like an impossible dream.

"We want to do that for you. I think we have all realized we would be happier that way, but you are the catalyst that made us all understand it," Rose said.

"I would love for that to happen. How am I supposed to do any schoolwork with three of the most beautiful women in the world in the same house?" Alina asked.

"Oh, we will make sure school gets first priority," Julie said.

"And then work comes in second," Beatrice added.

"What work?" Alina asked.

"With the agency. I need some time to start up an office there too, but I am sure there will be hundreds of women there wishing to get pregnant by futanari, and I need you to make sure it is successful," Beatrice said.

"I thought you might want me to stop doing that," Alina said.

"You can stop if you want, but if you want to continue, we will do everything to support you. Who knows, maybe you'll find some more women to live with us," Julie said. "By the way, if it's okay with you, we will ask Evelyn, Millie, and Cindy to live with us too."

Alina agreed with that. She wasn't sure Evelyn would leave her husband. They seemed to have a special bond that the three women next to her didn't show with their partners. Millie and Cindy, she felt might go either way. She wanted them there too, but as she was getting three women already, she didn't want to get greedy.

"Julie, what about your businesses?" Alina said, suddenly realizing that Julie had a small empire with her partner.

"I'm not sure. We might need to divide them. I want to keep the gym more than anything. The hotel next to it would be nice too, but it is part of a chain so it might get tricky. We will figure it out," Julie said. "My sons might not like it as much, but they are all grown up and I am not going to give them any choice but accept it."

Alina knew it would come with some challenges. The three sons wouldn't be as easy to turn as Tilde.

"All of you really want to live with me?" Alina asked again, looking at all three of them.

They all nodded. She couldn't believe how lucky she was. This was her dream come true, and she knew the perfect way to celebrate.

"Thank you," Alina said, kissing Rose as she was closest.

"Thank you and congratulations on getting pregnant," she said to Julie, kissing her too.

"Thank you for giving me a chance," she said to Beatrice, leaning over Rose to kiss her boss too.

"Looks like you're ready to go again," Rose said.

She was. Her body was more ready than ever before. Ready to show them she could do things no other woman, or man, could ever dream of.

"I am, and you're first," Alina said,

With that she pulled Rose's butt to the end of the sofa, getting on top of her and pulling Rose's legs around her waist, trapping her first client beneath her own body. Rose wrapped her arms around her, but Alina had to resist for a short moment as she directed her cock to the older woman's pussy, and as she sank into her, she answered the sweet kiss.

"You won't mind living with a bunch of old ladies?" Rose teased, breaking the kiss long enough to ask.

Alina felt how Rose started to roll her hips, and she answered by moving her own.

"Never," Alina spoke half into the kiss.

Kissing Rose was one of her favorite things in the world, and she had learned that Rose always gave the best kisses when they were making love.

"It will be hard work for you when we're all heavily pregnant," Beatrice said. "We'll all depend on you to take care of us."

"And that won't only be pregnancy sex. You need to help us when our feet get swollen, and we are too tired to get up to get a glass of water," Julie added.

"Gladly" Alina said.

She closed her eyes to make sure that they wouldn't notice her eyes welling up. They were teasing her, but at the same time she had never felt more loved than at this moment. Perhaps it would be too much, taking care of three pregnant women, but she would give her life for the opportunity to try.

The kiss and the talking had been distracting her, but as she noticed that Rose had picked up the pace of her hips, Alina quickly started to adjust her own pace to match it. She felt how Rose's legs increased their hold around her waist. Her legs were amazing. She remembered how smitten she had become with them during their first night, and she promised herself she would always keep her love and appreciation of them.

1...456789