Futanari Breeding Agency Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it Rose. Cum for your new wife," Julie spurred on her friend.

Alina felt herself getting pulled down, her breasts getting pulled into Rose's big soft ones. She flexed her hips wanting to help make Rose's orgasm the best it could be, putting the rest of her effort into the special kiss.

She could feel the build in Rose's body, every second making her body tenser, the grip of her arms and legs around Alina's body firmer, and the love in the kiss more caring until she exploded. Alina just enjoyed the ride, knowing that this was the best feeling in the world, having another woman cum because of her, and feeling her lips turn into a smile as they kissed. This was her life now.

"My turn," Julie said.

"No, as the older sister I should be first," Beatrice said.

"That is a rubbish excuse. You already had sex with her today, so it must clearly be my turn," Julie argued.

"While you had sex with her several times, confirmed by you being pregnant already, meaning that me getting pregnant should have priority," Beatrice countered.

"Not my fault you waited this long! Thank you for reminding me that I need to have my pregnancy celebration butt sex, which I'm perfectly ready for," Julie said, getting up on the coffee table and making her ass available.

"Alina, I'm your boss, and I'm telling you that you need to make sure I'm pregnant right now," Beatrice said, playing her triumph card.

The scene felt impossible, having two marvels argue over who should get to be with her next. For a moment her cock was trying to pull her towards Julie's perfect ass, but the last line from Beatrice struck something in her, and Beatrice's bossy, almost grumpy, demeanor only added to it.

"Julie, we don't have any lube here," She excused herself.

Her mind only half registered as Julie flew up from the table and further into the house. She assumed it was to fetch more lube and make it back in time to make another argument for why her ass would be next.

"Get on all four," Alina told Beatrice, her voice holding a sternest that surprised herself as much as Beatrice.

For a moment they were both silent, looking at each other. Rose's faint breathing as she was trying to recover still lying on the sofa, and Julie's frantic steps as she raced away on her mission, didn't break the connection they shared at that very moment. At first Alina thought Beatrice would take the stance she had when she found out Alina and Evelyn at the office, but then Alina realized that this time it was different.

Beatrice turned, her knees on the soft seat of the sofa, and her hands resting against the backrest. It was a beautiful sight. Her ass was perfect, and the strong pink pussy lips sticking out against her dark brown colors made it a very tempting target.

"I'm going to show you who's the boss," Alina promised.

She placed her hands on each of the strong, big cheeks, noticing how Beatrice tensed up. Wanting to ease her up a bit, she bent down and stuck her tongue into her pussy, giving it a few careful licks. She had her just where she wanted. She had been waiting for this moment since she first met her, and the time had finally come to put her boss in her place.

With full confidence she changed her grip to Beatrice's hips. She pressed her body against the full behind so that her cock was stuck between them, just to make sure her hold was as it should be, and then she moved her hips so that her throbbing cock found Beatrice's slick pussy. With one smooth motion she went in, careful to make the deep penetration good for both. She could feel how Beatrice anticipated a hard clash, but Alina made sure it didn't come on the first stroke. Instead she quickly pulled her big cock almost all the way out, before she drove into Beatrice with full force, using the grip of her hips to pull her towards her.

"Fuck," Beatrice yelled.

Alina ignored her plea, pulling her cock back, and making sure it found its way into Beatrice's deepest depths with full force.

"Fuck," Beatrice yelled again.

Alina pulled back again, this time driving in more shallowly, wondering if she needed to set a slower pace, but as drove in hard and deep on the next stroke, getting another "fuck" from Beatrice, she decided she needed to break her adversary before she could slow down the pace. She wanted to show her what she had shown everyone else. That it wasn't just a big, hard, cock. She was able to put true power behind it too.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Beatrice echoed, her voice slowly turning from yelling too loudly moaning.

"What's going on?" Julie asked.

Alina didn't look back as she focused on fucking her boss's tight pussy. If Julie was upset that she had missed her turn she would need to make it up to her later. She had a more important mission now.

"Alina is showing Bea who's boss," Rose said.

Alina glanced at her, seeing that Rose was sitting up now, biting her lip as she watched the show. Julie joined her, but Alina turned her full attention back to her big booty lover. It was a full workout, pushing her hips forward and pulling Beatrice's body towards her, but it was the best workout in the world.

"Fucking god and hell," Beatrice screamed, the pleasure driving her voice into falsetto.

"Cum for me. Cum for your boss," Alina demanded.

Alina kept pounding the tight, mature, pussy, not relenting anything as Beatrice started to ride her orgasm. Her moans were intoxicating as she screamed out loud enough for half the world to hear.

"I can't take it," Beatrice said once she had landed.

Alina felt how Beatrice reached her hand back, but it was too weak to stop Alina from continuing to fuck Beatrice. She wasn't done with her. Not yet.

"One more," Alina told her. "Head down, ass up, and one more orgasm."

Beatrice held her hand back against her body for a few seconds before she came to terms with her fate. Her head made its way down to the seat, being put to the side to not get nuzzled in between the seat cushion and the back cushion. Alina wasn't sure if she tried to raise her ass, but it didn't matter as the new angle already gave her even better reach into the furthest parts of the warm pussy.

"Oh fuck," Beatrice moaned.

"This is what we been telling you about," Rose said.

Alina knew Beatrice wouldn't be able to answer her friend as another orgasm came over her. She could hear how she moaned, groaned and mumbled "fuck" into the cushions as her body shook unrhythmically. Alina knew Beatrice must be even more sensitive now. Her body continued to contract for almost two minutes before the second orgasm ended.

She watched as Beatrice shifted her body so that her head was in a position to be able to look back. Her eyes were glazed over, and she was breathing heavily in rhythm with Alina's pounding of her. She slowed down a little, wondering if Beatrice had reached her limit.

"One more?" Alina asked.

Beatrice didn't answer, but her face changed into contemplation.

"This time for all the marbles. Every ounce of cum my balls can give, and one hundred percent certainty you will wake up pregnant tomorrow," Alina said, knowing it would take longer for it to be confirmed.

"One more," Beatrice answered.

That was all Alina needed. She paced up again, making sure each thrust forward had all the power her body could give.

"Who's the boss?" Alina asked.

"You are. You're the boss," Beatrice answered.

"And what do you want your boss to do?" Alina asked.

"Fuck me," Beatrice moaned. "Make my pregnant. Make me yours."

Alina felt her balls tingle from Beatrice's words. Each loud clash against her perfect body made her cock seem to beg to release the sperm treasure. Her balls only holding its content in by sheer will of Alina's mind.

"Cum for me. Cum for me and take my baby-making seed," Alina moaned.

"Fuck," Beatrice screamed.

This time Alina didn't want to cum first. Her mind was close to breaking, but she tried to hold on with everything she had as she fucked as hard as she could. Time after time she was sure her orgasm would hit, but she managed to hold it off even as her cock went balls deep.

"God fucking hell," Beatrice screamed.

Less then a second after Beatrice started to cum, Alina felt the first massive load of cum leave her balls, travel up through her cock and spill out as deep as it could reach into Beatrice's tumbling body. Wave after wave of pleasure they shared. Alina started to wonder if she would ever stop cumming as it seemed to be a never-ending supply of cum that needed to fill up Beatrice's pussy. When her body tensed for the last time, she felt her head spin and she was lucky the table was behind her as she accidentally sat down on it, her cock slipping out and taking a torrent of cum with it.

Rose was there to catch most of it, but Alina had to lay back to stop the room from spinning. Not even when Rose started to suck her cock was she able to move, and she only moaned lightly from the pleasure. If the purpose of this party had been to kill her with sex, they were close to succeeding.

"You alive, sis?" Julie asked.

"That-, that-, that-," Beatrice stuttered, her mind to overloaded to make it further into the sentence.

"I'll take that as barely," Julie said. "Now look how a pro does it."

Alina tried to get up, but she wasn't ready yet. Her head had started to clear up, but when she moved it, things started to spin again.

"How are you holding up?" Julie asked.

Alina looked up at Julie, taking a moment too long to understand she was talking to her.

"I think I need a glass of water," Alina answered. "Or a bucket full."

"Did you take Viagra or something? This thing doesn't seem to go down," Julie said.

Alina looked down her body, seeing that Rose had stopped working on her cock, but it was pointing straight up, as rigid as ever.

"No, it just knows it still got a job to do," Alina said, trying to sound brave.

"What job?" Julie asked.

"Making your ass mine, again," Alina answered. "I just need some water first."

"I guess I need to be the one getting the water," Rose said, starting to walk to the kitchen.

"Sorry, Rose. I got the lube, and Bea is out, so it's your turn." Julie said. "And while we wait, I'm going to get a head start."

As Julie started to squirt out lube over Alina's cock, Alina knew what she meant. When it was glancing like a freshly polished trophy, Julie stood up on the table, using one hand to guide Alina home. Alina tried to decide if she was cursed or blessed having an ever-hard cock. Her balls were tingling as if they wanted to protest needing to do more work tonight, and the juicy cockhead was so sensitive, but there was no denying the pleasure she felt as Julie's well-lubed ass made contact, slowly opening up.

That Julie was painfully slow only made it worse. Her cock was desperate to fill her ass up, but Julie moved up and down a few times, testing the lube before she decided to let the head slide inside. Alina wanted to give her all of it at that point, but Julie moved up and down with ridiculously small movements. It felt good. Every inch of her cock got plenty of special squeezes because of the slow progression.

"Damn, you're big," Julie said.

"What if you're the one that is tight," Alina countered.

"Asses are supposed to be tight, but cocks aren't supposed to be this large," Julie said.

"That's what makes her the goddess of all futanari," Rose said, having reentered the room.

Alina turned her head, finding Rose offering her a straw going down into a pitcher of water. It wasn't a bucket, but Alina was glad it was more than just a glass, and she was sure it would be enough. She sucked up as much water as she could, swallowed, and then drank just as much more. It wasn't the best position to be drinking in, but with her head turned she could get the liquid down without problems.

"Cake too?" Rose asked.

It was some sort of chocolate sponge cake with a white glaze on it. Just how Julie would look when she was done with her. Rose was trying to feed her but she already felt stronger and grabbed the cake from her, stuffing it into her mouth. It was a bit too big for that and became a bit dry when her entire mouth was full of it, but she managed to get a sip of water from the straw helping her swallow. She alternated between chewing and getting more water until it was all down, then she took the pitcher from Rose and held it up to her mouth, tried to tilt her head so that it was straight up, and then poured the rest of the water into her mouth, most of it running over her face and body. The coldness was refreshing, and when she returned the empty pitcher to Rose she knew she was ready.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Julie asked.

Instead of Answering Alina sat up, holding her hands on Julie's ass to make sure she didn't make Julie fall, and then Alina stood up, her legs giving a slight wobble before she found her balance. Julie acted quickly by wrapping her arms around Alina, holding on for dear life. Her ass had no choice but to fully accept Alina's swag cock balls deep. Alina felt strong again, and she was ready to give Julie's ass a proper pregnancy celebration.

She started to bounce Julie up and down, the lube helping her ass move up and down on Alina's cock, and then Alina started to meet Julie's body by thrusting her hips. It made Julie's ass be suspended in the air by the power of Alina's cock.

"Oh, god," Julie moaned.

"Good thing you warmed your ass up. Now I can go all out on it," Alina promised.

"Oh, god," Julie moaned again.

Alina bounced her some more, assured Julie was ready for all she could give, and then she swayed her over the sofa, laying Julie down on her back while making sure her cock never left the tight embrace of the black woman's ass. She shifted her hands to her legs, using them for support as she stepped up on the sofa, standing with both feet on the cushion with one foot on either side of her victim.

"Oh, god," Julie moaned again.

Alina moved slowly at first, needing to find her balance. Once she felt stable enough, she started to go faster and harder. This was the best night of her life, and she knew she had to make sure it would be one to remember for all of them. Showing Julie the full force of the goddess of futanari, going all out on her marvelous ass, would certainly make sure Julie would never forget it.

The position was a bit weird. Julie's ass lifted from the sofa, but it was still not that much higher than Alina's ankles, meaning Alina had to bend her legs almost fully down into a sitting position. She knew it would be difficult to hold it for long, but it seemed to help create a lot of power. As if every muscle in the lower half of her body fueled her to drive the mother of all cocks into Julie. Holding on to Julie's legs helped too. It might not be the best position for stamina, but after all the sex she had today, power would be the sensible option.

"You've gotten so good at taking Alina in your ass," Rose encouraged Julie.

"If it just wasn't so god damn big," Julie answered, her voice buckling.

"That's the best part," Rose retorted.

"That's true. I love how it stretches me like nothing else in the world could," Julie said, her eyes meeting Alina's.

Alina kept pounding Julie's ass, but as their eyes connected, both unable to look away, their eyes perfectly synched even with the hard fucking and the unsteady movement the sofa brought.

"I love you," Alina said.

She felt her heart sink as she said it. Nervous she would be rejected, even as they had all just promised to start a life together. Still she made sure her eyes stayed true and her cock kept taking Julie hard. It wasn't more than a second or two, but the silence felt like an eternity.

"I love all of you. With all my American Slovakian heart," Alina proclaimed.

"I love you too," Julie answered.

"I love you too," Rose said.

"I-," Beatrice said, stopping to think for a second. "I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. When we walked through the hallway at the office and you said, 'I will let you see it then too'," she stopped again, taking a deep breath, "I tried to fight it but I knew it then and after I have seen it and felt it today, I can honestly say I love you too."

Alina felt her knees buckle. For a moment she was sure she would faint, but her firm hold of Julie's legs saved her, and she only missed a beat before she found the rhythm of taking Julie's ass again. Instead she moved a hand out to Beatrice, using it to pull her head in for a kiss. Their tongue's embraced and danced passionately together. When it ended, they both had to take a deep breath, but Alina didn't get to recover for long as Rose then pulled her into a kiss on the other side. Their lips clung together, and even if it wasn't as much tongue, the passion was just as strong.

Rose broke the kiss and stopped Alina as she tried to chase for more. Instead Rose turned Alina's face towards Julie. Even if she was taking her ass with all her strength, Beatrice and Rose had made her forget about Julie for a moment. Now their eyes met again, and then Alina raced her lips down to Julie's. They both moaned into the kiss, their lips joining as their tongues entwined. The kiss melted her last doubt away. She loved these women with all her heart, and she knew they loved her too.

The pleasure overwhelmed her, but she knew it would be impossible to stop it. The wonderful kiss stopped her mind to try and fight against the coming tide. Every last bit of her body's strength seemed to be concentrated in her cock and balls, and it was time to unleash it.

She started to moan, wanting to tell Julie what was going to happen, and to her surprise Julie seemed to answer. When the first bolt of cum shot out of her cock deep into Julie's ass, she felt how her pregnant lover clasped around her in a way that only an orgasming woman could. She had only planned to fire a handful of times inside of Julie, but their shared orgasm initially made it impossible for her to pull out of Julie's butt. When she counted nine, the intensity instead became too strong, and her sensitive cock needed to escape, so she quickly pulled out. Powerful ropes of cum started to cover Julie's body from her stomach, breasts, and up to her face. Alina couldn't control where they landed, but just let her cock fire freely. Eventually she felt someone grab her cock, and she saw how Rose got her face down there, taking a few ropes over her face before angling the cock to the other side where Beatrice also got a full facial.

When it ended, Alina felt the greatest sense of relief she ever felt. She feared she would fall on top of Julie, so instead stumbled down on the floor, sitting down on the table again. She felt dizzy, but this time she refused to lay down. The scene in front of her was too beautiful. The three most amazing women in the world, all covered with her cum.

"That was the most amazing thing ever," Alina said. "Just not sure I will ever be able to do it again."

"You will," Rose answered.

"How about next weekend?" Julie asked.

"I don't think I can wait that long," Beatrice said.

"We need to break up with our husbands first," Julie said.

"Wednesday?" Rose asked.

"I'm free whenever," Alina said.

They would be the death of her. Still it would be worth it. She had found love, and love was worth dying for.

*****************************************************

"I see a car," Rose yelled.

Alina got up, hugging her bag as she got ready to say goodbye.

"Are you sure you can't stay the night?" Beatrice asked.

She wanted to, but with everything that was going to happen, she didn't want to get into trouble with her parents.

"I promised I would sleep home tonight. I think they feared I would be getting drunk at some graduation party," Alina said.

"You're walking like a drunk," Julie laughed.

1...456789