Future Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman realises she has the power to influence minds.
29.6k words
4.59
30k
40

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patsy_P
Patsy_P
262 Followers

This story is a fantasy although the characters depicted are known to me. I have expanded on the seduction of my aunt and her husband which is a true story that I may choose to publish one day.

All characters in this story are over the age of eighteen.

It started just past puberty. At thirteen.

It was at this age I realised I could feel and influence thoughts. It helped when I was at school. I always knew the upcoming exam questions, what the teachers wanted, what my parents wanted.

At this age, I was immature and used this gift without really understanding the consequences or full scope of what I had.

It wasn't until I'd finished school and turned eighteen, that I truly realised the power I had, the influence I had, the control I had.

My father had never really stuck by my mother. My mother had tried to give me a good upbringing and had mostly succeeded, but by eighteen, I was gone, out of home, flying free.

I was 5'8", strawberry blond, full breasted and confident.

Before long I'd met a married couple in their late thirties, moved in and enjoyed the joys that a threesome can bring in a sexual relationship.

The wife was particularly kinky. At a restaurant during dinner one night the waitress had referred to me as their daughter. The wife had smiled and quickly escalated this scenario, happily playing into it.

In bed that night, while I sucked her husband's cock, she happily called me her daughter and told me to suck daddy's cock.

I loved it.

Not long after, the husband's sister came to stay, the end result of a messy divorce. This gave me a long-awaited opportunity.

Their minds, the husband and sister, I "pushed" both of them.

Feeling their minds slowly adapt to what I suggested.

Picturing the sister sucking the brother's cock and implanting this thought in their consciousness came so easily. They complied.

The wife. I didn't even have to push.

She was a kinky bitch. And she loved the thought of this incestuous scenario being played out.

The first time was so hot. I sat with the wife. She was leaning back in my arms while we watched the sister and brother, completely naked, in front of us.

The sister sucking her brother's cock.

Me, pinching the wife's nipples.

Up and down. Up and down. Red lips engulfing her brothers engorged, throbbing cock as we watched. Fascinated at the forbidden erotic show in front of us.

The wife came over and over as my fingers stroked and pinched her nipples and hard throbbing clit.

Love and lust had created a new path for them. A path that wasn't going to include me.

In the days that followed the wife encouraged the sister to suck the brothers' cock while the wife watched. The wife became more daring and began licking the sister's pussy while the sister sucked her brother's cock. The incestuous threesome came over and over. Soon the husband was fucking his sister doggy style while his sister feasted on the wife's pussy. My only role now was to film them so they could enjoy watching the forbidden sex over and over.

Being on the outer, the relationship for me came to an end. I left on good terms to look for a more fulfilling relationship.

Apart from resigning from my job the break-up wasn't that hard. I had been working as an assistant for the husband at an investment company, had saved quite a bit of money from knowing what the big-time investors were thinking and had invested that money in both property and shares. I had quite a comfortable nest egg and no real need to work.

And then I found Cassandra, Cassie. Always believe Cassie I joked, the first time we met.

We met at the gym. Cassie had just turned eighteen and I had just left my teenage years turning twenty. Cassie was everything I wanted in a lesbian relationship, young, fit, curvy, kinky, and best of all, she had a young, gorgeous thirty-four-year-old mother. A mother abandoned when her pregnancy was discovered at sixteen.

Cassie was a bit taller than me at 5'9", had wavey black hair, piercing blue eyes and a figure that at 34-25-34 made both men and women sit up and take notice.

We had gone out for three months before we slept together, and the first time was amazing.

Cassie had been attracted to Susie as soon as she met her. They'd both been working out at Cassie's mother's gym when they had started making small talk. The 5'8" curvy blonde was Cassie's dream woman. When they had hit the showers after their work-out, Cassie had eagerly stripped down to show off her naked, toned body in front of Susie. It got the desired result with Susie asking Cassie out.

For three months Cassie had kept her desires in check, and then returning home after a night out Cassie had asked Susie if she could stay the night.

That night, Cassie was pumping her strap-on into Susie's pussy when she said, "Tell me Susie. Tell me the kinkiest sex you've ever had." Cassie loved dirty talk during sex, the kinkier the better.

Susie was panting and replied, "I watched a girl suck her brother's cock while his wife watched with me."

Cassie came.

"Oh, fuck, Oh fuck that's hot. Did they all fuck each other?"

Susie was still short of breath when she replied, "Yes. But that was another night. When the sister was eating the wife's pussy at the same time." Susie was panting, "You're right. It was so fucking hot."

Cassie had stopped thrusting the strap-on into Susie. "So, so what's your next fantasy after something like that?"

Susie's back was arched, and she was grinding back and forth on Cassie's strap-on, "I want to have a threesome with a mother and daughter."

Cassie's eyes went wide as she replied, "Do you want to fuck my mom and me together?"

Susie was still grinding on the fake cock as she replied, "Oh yes, oh yes." And as Susie was saying this, she was trying her best to push images of fucking Cassie and her mother into Cassie's brain.

Cassie's jaw dropped. Her new girlfriend had just admitted she wanted to fuck both Cassie and her mother at the same time. This was fucking insane. But Cassie couldn't stop the images of a threesome with her mother and girlfriend running through her mind. So, fucking, hot, she thought.

Cassie shook her head and began pumping the fake cock back and forth into Susie's pussy again. "I couldn't ever do that." Cassie paused, "But we can have," Cassie paused again, before saying, "Fantasies."

Susie smiled and pushed deep back onto Cassie, taking the full length of the twelve-inch dildo all the way into her pussy and out again. "Your mom is so fucking hot. You could fuck me with this strap-on while I eat her pussy. Just like the brother, sister and wife did." Susie pushed more images of this into Cassie's mind, images of the brother, sister and wife. Images of Susie and Cassie fucking her mother. Susie felt Cassie's subconscious welcome the thoughts. But Cassie still pushed back.

"I could never fuck with my mother in the same bed. It's just so wrong." Cassie was still thrusting her cock into Susie as she said this.

Susie replied, "It's ok babe. It's just a fantasy. We don't need to act on it." Susie was still pushing images of fucking Cassie and her mother into Cassie's thoughts, but Susie could feel these were being rejected. Susie relaxed and enjoyed the feel of Cassie's strap-on pumping in and out of her pussy.

After that night Cassie and Susie were inseparable. When they weren't fucking, they were discussing their kinkiest fantasies. Cassie even included one she had about her childhood Labrador and Cassie laughed when Susie said it was gross.

It was a Friday night when Cassie had arranged a movie night. Susie was laying back in Cassie's arms when the movie started.

"This is something I picked for you specially," Cassie said as her hands explored under Susie's silk robe, pinching the hard nipples underneath. The scene opened with two girlfriends comparing how hot their mothers were before progressing to the two teenage girls suggesting they have a competition to see if they could seduce the others mother.

Cassie was squeezing each of Susie's nipples between her thumb and forefinger. "Are you enjoying the movie babe?"

"Mmmm", Susie replied.

"Imagine seducing your girlfriend's mother," Cassie whispered into Susie's ear.

On the screen in front of them, the two girls were now fucking each other's mother.

"Mmmm", Susie replied. Her mind was in overdrive, pushing incestuous thoughts of mother and daughter fucking into Cassie's head.

The two teenage girls on the screen were now discussing how good it was to fuck each other's mother.

"You know, I wouldn't mind so much if you fucked my mother. I just wouldn't want to be involved." Cassie whispered.

Susie's pussy throbbed as Cassie's right hand went down and pinched her clit as she said this, "Oh fuck," Cassie let out a gasp.

On the screen the four of them, mother's and daughter's, were now having dinner together.

Cassie was imagining her mother going down on Susie's bald pussy.

Susie was pushing visons of Cassie and her mother fucking each other into Cassie's subconscious.

The fantasies and visions were discordant, unconnected. It wasn't working, no matter how hard Susie tried.

The two girls had now taken their mother's hands and were leading them into the bedroom. They began fucking. First with each other's mother, then together.

Susie moaned, "Ohhhh, this is so fucking hot."

"You're such a kinky fuck," Cassie said as she pinched harder on Susie's clit.

Cassie giggled quietly, nibbled on Susie's ear, and rubbed her clit faster. "Don't you love how the daughters are beginning to touch their own mothers?"

Susie's eyes had been blurred but they focused now, and she watched as the daughters began dominating their mothers, telling them to go down on them.

"Oh, fuck Cassie, this is so hot, watching their mothers eat their pussies as the daughters kiss each other."

"I know," Cassie said. "I thought you'd enjoy it."

Susie's pussy was throbbing and as the mothers and daughters began scissoring with each other, her orgasm exploded. She was squirting all over the bed.

"Oh, fuck Cassie, oh fuck Cassie." She kept repeating as her orgasms rolled over and over.

Cassie bit Susie's neck and she whispered in her ear, "You kinky fuck."

Cassie knew she could never give Susie what she wanted, a mother daughter threesome, but she did love fantasising about it with her girlfriend.

Meanwhile Susie wished her hypnotic powers were more focused. Stronger. That she could encourage Cassie into an incestuous threesome. If that wasn't to be, that was ok, she loved Cassie.

The weeks and months wore on. Cassie and Susie became closer and closer. Their fantasies more erotic and kinkier. Their love grew.

It was a warm evening when Cassie said to Susie, she had a surprise night out planned for the weekend. Cassie had been plotting this surprise for weeks and it wouldn't be an average night out. The club Cassie had decided on was a hub for MILFs and especially friendly to MILFs new to the lesbian and bisexual lifestyle. Cassie was unable to participate in a real mother daughter threesome with Susie, but she could at least try to organise a mother daughter fantasy scenario.

Susie had been working on Cassie's mind for months. Encouraging incestuous fantasies but she felt there had been little to no progress made. Then Cassie had organised a surprise night out and Susie realized the dormant fantasies she had been implanting in Cassie's mind were having a bigger impact than she had ever expected.

Cassie walked into the club holding Susie's hand. Straight to the bar she ordered drinks. When they turned around, drinks in hand, they surveyed a club full of women old enough to be their mothers. The women were hot and just what Cassie wanted. They took their drinks and strolled towards a table. Eyes all around were on them. Cougars devouring their Kittens. Cassie brushed past a woman who looked surprised and grasped her shoulder, "Tina, what are you doing here?" she asked in a shocked voice.

Cassie looked at the woman in front of her, handed her drink to Susie and then ran her hand up the woman's thigh, past her waist and up her breast before placing her other hand on her hip, pulling her in and saying, "Pardon me?" in a sultry voice. With a wry smile she then looked at Susie before turning back and facing the unknown woman, waiting expectantly for a reply.

"I, umm, I umm" the woman stuttered.

"I, umm, I umm what?" Cassie repeated.

"I'm sorry," replied Vanessa.

Vanessa, a thirty something mother had mistaken Cassie for her own daughter. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. A doppelganger of her own daughter. In a club that Vanessa didn't even think she would ever be visiting. Vanessa had only come here after months of self-imposed isolation when she had divorced. A club she had never expected to visit but had stumbled into with a group of fellow divorcees looking for underserved and unrequired redemption. A group of women that should know better than to be looking for some sort of validation by ex-husbands in a sleazy lesbian club.

Cassie still had her left arm curled around the MILFs waist, a glass of champagne now held up in her right hand and she was smiling as the MILF stuttered and apologized in front of her. It gave Cassie confidence, made her feel dominant. She looked at the MILF again and said, "If you're sorry, how will you show me you're apologetic, submissive?" Cassie couldn't believe how easily those words had rolled off her tongue. Susie was watching Cassie, enthralled by what she was saying.

Vanessa didn't know what to do, she felt so small in front of someone that was little more than a teenager like her daughter. Vanessa couldn't help herself; she had to apologize and make things right.

"I'm sorry," Vanessa said looking at Cassie, then she looked down at the floor and repeated, "I'm sorry, I can buy your drinks and bring them to you."

Cassie smiled, her lip curled up and she looked at Susie, then back at the MILF before saying, "Who did you think I was? You seemed to recognize me."

"My, my daughter," Vanessa replied, stuttering.

Cassie's eyes lit up. This woman was hot. Full breasted. Auburn haired. Fit. This was a dream come true. Cassie looked at Susie again, smiled, and then looked back at the MILF and replied, "So you want me to call you mommy?"

Susie came when Cassie said this. She couldn't believe what she was hearing, but at the same time she was pushing every mommy daughter fantasy she could think of to both Cassie and this woman in front of her.

Vanessa was stuttering again, "What. No. That's not what I meant at all. No."

Cassie was lapping this up, "So you're saying no to me? Denying me? Saying I was wrong?" Cassie had just enough force in her whispering reply to make it feel threatening.

Vanessa looked down at the floor and replied, "No. No, I wouldn't do that." Vanessa had been so used to taking a submissive role to her ex-husband that she readily assumed the same role with this young woman.

Susie couldn't believe what she was hearing but was loving every minute of it.

Cassie looked at the MILF in front of her, smiling. Then her gaze returned to Susie, and she mouthed the words, "I love you," before looking back at the MILF in front of her, took the MILF by the elbow and led her to a vacant booth.

Vanessa slid in first with Cassie following her. Susie slid in from the other side sandwiching Vanessa between them.

Cassie locked her gaze on Vanessa and Vanessa was unable to look away, it felt like she was under some hypnotic spell. It wasn't at all how Vanessa had expected her evening to pan out. She had simply wanted an evening a little less normal, a little less vanilla and here she was sandwiched between two gorgeous young lesbians. Vanessa, at thirty-eight, knew both these girls were in fact young enough to be her daughters. Her motherly instinct made her decide to take back control of the situation. Keeping her gaze locked on Cassie she spoke. "Look, I made a mistake but I'm old enough to be your mother. How about we start with introductions and then I'll buy a round of drinks and we can start over? My name's Vanessa." She smiled at Cassie when she said this and then turned to her left, smiled at Susie and turned back to Cassie.

"No." Cassie said.

"No?" Vanessa repeated. "No, you don't want to start over or no you don't want a drink?"

"No." Cassie said again. She glanced over at Susie then returned her eyes to Vanessa. "No, your names not Vanessa."

"Wh...What?" Vanessa was stuttering nervously again.

Cassie spoke again in a strong controlled voice. "Your name is not Vanessa. Your name is mommy."

Both Vanessa and Susie gasped at the same time. One in shock and one in delight.

Cassie continued, "You mistook me for your daughter. You're a MILF in a lesbian club full of cougars looking for kittens. You were hoping to find someone who resembled your daughter."

Vanessa turned bright red, "No."

"Why else would you have been here mommy?" Cassie pushed on further. "So many mommies here looking for their daughters. You found yours."

Susie couldn't believe what Cassie was doing, what she was saying. Susie kept pushing into the minds of Cassie and the MILF in front of her. Pushing like she had never done before. Then, suddenly something changed. Susie could see she was in the mind of Cassie and at the same time in the mind of the MILF. A MILF named Vanessa.

Susie had been pushing erotic lesbian images into both the minds of Cassie and Vanessa. Something had suddenly changed when Cassie was pursuing the mother daughter fantasy with Vanessa.

It felt like Susie was standing beside Cassie in her mind as her thought processes were running through. Susie could hear, like an internal conversation, what was occurring, playing out in their heads. As Susie listened, she could hear Cassie's thoughts.

"I'm going to make this MILF bitch our little fuck toy. Susie will love it. I'll get her to eat my pussy while I call her mommy and then Susie won't keep asking me to fuck my own mommy. Because if Susie keeps asking me to fuck mommy, I'm going to do it. My mom is so hot, I could so fuck her but it's just so wrong. Oh, but she's so hot. Oh, fuck no, that's so wrong. I'm fucking this bitch with Susie. She can be my pretend mommy"

At the same time Susie was entering Vanessa's thoughts and listening to them, "Oh my god, this girl could be my daughter. They look so much alike. She's so hot. Oh god that's so wrong. I shouldn't be thinking that. Fuck. I need to do what she says. If I'm a good submissive her punishment will be gentle. Loving. Oh, fuck. What am I thinking?"

The thoughts were chaotic and unordered. Susie knew that the only way to control the thoughts was to make them more ordered. Susie took hold of their thoughts. Cassie first. She was the dominant. The MILF, Vanessa, would follow. Susie pushed her thoughts into Cassie's mind.

Susie's words had strength, "Cassie. We need to concentrate. We need to calm the MILF down. Her name is Vanessa. You can take control by knowing her name. Comfort her by making her submissive. Comfort her by making her an exhibitionist. Comfort her by making her your mommy."

Cassie's mind seemed to suddenly focus. Everything became clearer. She looked at the woman in front of her and spoke, "Mommy. Vanessa," When Vanessa heard her name, heard herself referred to as mommy, she suddenly felt focus in her life. It felt good to be submissive. To be controlled. To be submissive. To be instructed what to do. To be submissive. It felt good to be submissive. It felt right to be submissive.

Cassie continued in a soft alluring voice, "Mommy. Could you buy my girlfriend Susie and me a drink? Maybe even buy all three of us a Cosmopolitan each?"

Vanessa's mind was spinning, where was she? What was she doing? Suddenly Vanessa knew. It felt so natural, so nice, to be out on an evening with her daughter and her daughter's girlfriend. She knew she was lucky to have such a close relationship with her daughter and her daughter's girlfriend. It felt so right. So normal. "I'd love to honey." Vanessa replied, beginning to slide out of the booth as Cassie stood up to let her out. As Vanessa stood in front of Cassie, Cassie encircled her arms around Vanessa waist pulling her close.

Patsy_P
Patsy_P
262 Followers
123456...9