Future Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, and mommy, when you are up at the bar make sure to chat to the most beautiful MILFs and let them know you are here with your daughter and her girlfriend and to join us for a drink if they want."

Vanessa's smile beamed back at her daughter, "Of course dear, I'll do that."

As they watched Vanessa's tight ass sashay to the bar Susie said to Cassie, "This is so fucking hot. This is so fucking kinky. I love you babe."

Cassie looked over to Susie and replied smiling, "The night's only just beginning babe," and they began making out.

Vanessa returned not long after, a drink in each hand, to see her daughter and Susie passionately kissing each other. Vanessa cleared her throat, "Hmm, hmm," the girls looked up and Vanessa placed their drinks in front of them. Vanessa smiled at the girls, held her right hand out towards a statuesque woman beside her and said, "This is Camilla, she thought it would be wonderful to join us." Camilla flashed a perfect white smile at the girls. She was tall. Very tall. And athletic looking at 6 feet. Short cropped blonde hair and flat chested with a small waisted figure like a teenage boy she was hot. Cassie and Susie looked up at Camilla and smiled before turning back to each other, smiling, and kissing again. Susie then broke the kiss, jumped up and said, "Slide in beside Cassie, Camilla." Camilla placed the other two Cosmopolitans on the table and slid in beside Cassie. Vanessa followed and Susie slid back in, pushing them all close together. Susie smiled and spoke first, "So Camilla, what brings you to the club tonight?"

Camilla looked directly at Susie and smiled, "Oh, new adventures of course." She had a deep, throaty voice.

Susie looked at Cassie, Vanessa and then she looked back at Camilla. Susie entered Camilla's mind. It was easier this time. First Susie introduced images of Susie and Cassie, naked, fucking. Camilla smiled at Susie and Susie replied, "So, looking for some adventures with younger pussy?" The image Susie was pushing was one of Cassie fucking her from behind with a strap-on. Camilla squirmed and crossed her legs, Cassie ran her hand up and down Camilla's toned thigh as Susie continued to speak, "Or are you looking at something a little more adventurous than that?" As Susie finished saying this she leant in and began kissing Vanessa and Vanessa eagerly returned the kiss. Cassie leant into Camilla's ear and said, "It always makes me hot watching my girlfriend kiss my mother." Camilla's jaw dropped She had been in some kinky scenarios, threesomes with both men and women, glory holes, even swinger's parties a couple of times where she fucked multiple people in the same night. But she had never been in a situation anywhere near as kinky as this. A mother kissing her daughter's girlfriend. She couldn't believe it was real. Camilla called Vanessa's bluff. "So, you and your daughter are very open. You must have lots of good memories?"

Vanessa smiled, looked at Cassie and back at Camilla and replied, "Oh yes." She brought her phone up. Susie and Cassie were looking on fascinated as Vanessa brought up photos. Photos that went back though family events. Birthdays, weddings, christenings. All of them with Vanessa and her daughter together as they aged from childhood into teenage years. Susie and Cassie looked back and forth at the photos and at each other. Vanessa had been right. Her daughter and Cassie could be at the very least sisters if not twins. At the same time Camilla was looking through the photos, Susie could clearly read her thoughts. "Oh fuck, they really are a mother and daughter. Fuck this is so incredibly kinky. This is unbelievable, I'll do anything to fuck them. Anything they want."

Susie smiled as she read Camilla's thoughts. She was standing in her consciousness, watching, and listening as the thought processes ran though Camilla's mind. Susie smiled, leant across Vanessa and in front of Camilla said to Cassie, with Vanessa clearly hearing, "Babe, why don't you let Camilla stroke that perfect pussy of yours under the table? The only people here that will know or see are your mom and me." Cassie smiled and slowly pulled her skirt up, exposing her bald pussy. Camilla was watching, shocked. Very slowly, Camilla said, "Oh fuck." Vanessa put her arm around Camilla's shoulder, leant into her ear and whispered, "Stroke my daughters pussy. Stroke my daughter's pussy in public while I watch and kiss you."

Camilla simply said, "Oh fuck," licked her fingers, reached down and began stroking Cassie's pussy. Cassie's head lolled back; her eyes rolled back in her head in ecstasy. Vanessa leant in and began kissing Camilla. Susie watched the scene playing out in front of her. No one in the club would be aware of what was going on. It was so surreptitious below the table with a little bit of kissing and cuddling occurring above the table. Above the table it was perfectly normal for a club like this, or any nightclub really. Vanessa finished kissing Camilla, they drew back and smiled at each other, Camilla turned to Cassie whose eyes came back into focus as their gazes locked. Cassie and Camilla leant in and kissed. They pulled back and smiled at each other. Camilla tuned back to Vanessa and Cassie whispered in Camilla's ear, "Stroke my mom's pussy too." Camilla, usually very fluent, thought she must have run out of words when she said again, "Oh fuck." With her other hand she began stroking Vanessa's pussy. This was unbelievable. Camilla was seated between a mother and daughter, kissing and fondling them, while the daughter's girlfriend watched on encouraging them. Camilla was going to simply say it again, "Oh fuck." She let her hand feel the wet pussies of a mother and daughter, her head leant back on the booths cushion, and she began fucking them with her fingers in earnest. Pinching their clits, tugging on their pussy lips. Suddenly Camilla heard a voice. "Would you like something else?" Her eyes came into focus, "Would you like something else?" A waitress, standing in front of them, their empty glasses on the tray she held in front of her. "Same again, or would you like something else?" Susie looked up at the waitress, smiled and said, "No thanks. I think we'll be leaving now," and she slid out of the booth and stood up. "Cassie, Vanessa, I think it's time we left." They both slid out and stood up as well. Camilla sat there, looking devastated, shocked, unfulfilled and she stuttered a response, "You, you're leaving? Going? Now?" The three of them looked down at Camilla and in one voice said, "Yes."

Camilla looked devastated. No one had ever just walked out on her before. As Susie stood between Cassie and Vanessa, she put her arms around both of them and they turned as one to leave. Camilla sprung up out of the booth and followed them, "Wait, wait."

Susie stopped and spoke to Cassie, "Take your mom out to the car." She turned and faced Camilla as Cassie and Vanessa left the club.

Camilla was standing in front of Susie, "Please. I'll do anything you want. Anything. Just to play some more."

"Anything?" Susie said raising an eyebrow.

"Anything," Camilla replied.

Susie was inside Camilla's mind, exploring, searching for something kinky. The bondage, the threesomes, the sex clubs that Camilla had experienced, Susie could see and feel them all through Camilla's mind. What she had enjoyed, what she had disliked. All her experiences an open book to Susie. Then, Susie found it. The kink she wanted.

Susie smiled at Camilla and said, "Give me your number. I'll be in touch."

Relieved, Camilla rattled off her number. As she watched Susie leave, Camilla was hoping that the call would be sooner rather than later.

As Susie walked out of the club, she had an evil smile on her face and she was thinking about Camilla, "So kinky, so unexpected. I know exactly what I'm going to have her do."

Susie caught up to Cassie and Vanessa, stepped between them and linked her arms together with theirs. Looking back and forth between them she smiled, "Let's get going, we have some home movies to make."

Back at home, Cassie's gaze was electric as she looked at the MILF in front of her before saying, "On your knees mommy."

Vanessa looked at the young, teenage girl in front of her. She knew she had lost control over the situation but tried to respond again by saying, "You're young enough to be my daughter. You can't film me like this. What if people saw?"

Cassie's gaze was icy as she growled, "On your knees mommy."

Vanessa felt herself dropping down on her right knee. Looking around at the two women smiling. Vanessa took comfort from the smiles and dropped to her other knee. Vanessa was now kneeling before this teenage girl. This woman. This dominant mistress in front of her.

Cassie continued, "Mommy. Vanessa. You are kneeling in front of your daughter. Proud. Dignified. Clasp your hands behind your head mommy."

Vanessa smiled, relaxed, and clasped her hands behind her head.

Cassie turned, smiled at Susie, and looked back at the milf and spoke.

"Mommy. You are dignified. Confident. Lift you dress over your head mommy."

Vanessa smiled at her daughter. Was it her daughter? Reached down to the hem of her dress and began lifting it up over her head and threw it aside. Vanessa was now kneeling in only her heels, G-string and a see-through-bra.

Cassie smiled at Vanessa, "Now mommy, remove your bra and panties. Kneel with hands behind your head. Displaying your perfect body mommy." Cassie looked back at Susie, smiled. Then Cassie's gaze returned to her submissive mother.

Vanessa had completely lost her inhibitions. She removed her bra and panties. Knelt again. Crossed her ankles behind her, feet still shod in her heels. Vanessa arched her back as she interlocked her fingers behind her head. Full round breasts thrust forward. Nipples hard and erect. Proudly displaying her body in front of these two women. Vanessa was ready to take further instructions from her daughter.

Cassie looked at the milf, smiled and said, "You're such a slut mommy. Stay there until I'm ready to play some more." Cassie turned to Susie and said, "Make me a drink babe?" And they walked to the kitchen.

Susie was staring at Cassie as they walked into the kitchen. Pushing incestuous images of Cassie and her mother into Cassie's mind. Cassie was accepting them but seeing Vanessa as her mother in the scenario. Susie smiled and thought, that will do for now.

In the kitchen Susie poured two juices with ice.

Cassie smiled at her girlfriend, "I'm ready to do anything you want. Play out any fantasy you've ever imagined. Just tell me babe, tell me what you want me to do."

Susie smiled back at Cassie and as they sipped their drinks, she told Cassie what she wanted.

Vanessa was kneeling in the lounge, naked except for her high heels. How had she allowed herself to fall into this situation? She knew Cassie wasn't her daughter, but the roleplay had been so enticing and the resemblance between Cassie and Vanessa's daughter was jaw dropping. They could literally be twins separated at birth. Was it wrong to be playing out an incestuous mother daughter scenario with Cassie? Was she really fantasizing about making love to her own daughter or was she considering it as a forbidden fantasy she could never fulfill? If Cassie asked her to have sex with her own daughter, would she actually do it? In that moment Vanessa knew she would. Vanessa would do anything Cassie asked of her.

At the same time Vanessa had been running through these thoughts Susie had been in her mind. Manipulating, encouraging, kneading Vanessa's fantasies until they matched her own. Susie had been planting visions of Vanessa's daughter standing naked, while Vanessa knelt before her and ate her pussy. It was surprising how accepting Vanessa had been of these fantasies, how readily she was drawn in by them. Susie didn't know if this was due to her mind-control powers increasing or if Vanessa was simply more malleable to mind-control.

Susie and Cassie walked back into the room. Cassie removed all her clothes, stood in front of Vanessa, her bald shaven pussy right in front of Vanessa's eagerly awaiting mouth. Susie checked the camera angles and adjusted them slightly before removing her clothes and dropping onto the lounge, ready to watch the show.

Cassie began, "You only call me Tina or daughter for tonight. Now eat my pussy mommy."

Vanessa looked up at her daughter and replied, "Yes Tina," before beginning to devour the first pussy she had ever tasted. Her hands were still behind her head as she ate her daughter's pussy. She pulled and sucked on the lips before nibbling and biting on the engorged clitoris. Vanessa kept looking up at her daughter, hoping she was fulfilling all her desires and fantasies. She kissed up and down her daughter's thighs before returning to the ecstasy of eating her daughter's pussy. Cassie bunched up her mommy's hair and used it to guide her mother's mouth up and down her pussy, bringing orgasm after orgasm as mommy's tongue licked up and down. The daughter's orgasms were washing over her in a flood, ejaculating into her mother's mouth as she came over and over, like rolling waves crashing into the shore of her mother's mouth.

"Oh, fuck mommy, so good. Oh, fuck mommy, keep going." Cassie smiled and looked over to Susie, "Oh fuck babe, my mother is so good at eating pussy, she's so fuuuucking good at this. Send Camilla a clip, tempt her with a shot of a mommy and daughter incestuous show."

Susie smiled, squared up a good angle showing the mother licking the daughter's pussy, hit record, and then hit send on a two-minute clip to Camilla.

Camilla had been sitting in the club for over three hours now, a double vodka in front of her as she wished and hoped for a phone call. Her phone dinged with a message, and she opened it. The video in front of her was enough to make her orgasm straight away. Camilla smiled. She was going to grab the first man or woman she could find and fuck herself senseless while she watched the video over and over.

Vanessa was bringing her daughter to what she thought was her third orgasm. She was licking and sucking at her daughter's pussy, still on her knees, hands now clasped behind her back in a submissive posture. The juices flowing into the mother's mouth were lapped up and swallowed, Vanessa didn't want to waste a drop of the precious nectar. Vanessa knew she was being filmed while she did this, but she didn't care, she was so absorbed in the ecstasy of serving her daughter that she would do anything to continue.

Cassie still had her mother's hair bunched in her right hand as she guided her mother's mouth back and forth across her pussy, up and down on her clit. Her naked body was covered in a thin film of sweat and her legs felt like jelly. She needed to lie down before she collapsed.

"Enough mommy," Cassie guided her mother's face back from her pussy.

Vanessa looked up at her daughter hoping she hadn't done something wrong.

As Susie had been watching this live incestuous mother daughter scene play out in front of her, she had at the same time been in the consciousness of both Vanessa and Cassie, guiding and instructing them on their deviant display. Encouraging them to treat each other like mother and daughter, to truly immerse themselves in the whole scenario.

Susie had stood beside Vanessa in her mind, taking to her as she ate Cassie's pussy. In some small part of her mind Vanessa knew this wasn't really her daughter Tina.

"Tonight, this is your daughter Tina," Susie said.

They weren't really talking as such, it was more like they were passing thoughts between each other's minds.

"It can't be," Vanessa replied, "Tina would never want her mother to lick her pussy."

"Oh, but she does Vanessa. Your daughter Tina loves the soft velvety feel of her mother's tongue on her pussy lips."

"But it's so wrong, so wrong for a mother to lick her daughter's pussy."

"Not at all Vanessa. Daughters love to dominate and control their mothers. And mothers love nothing more than to serve and be submissive to their daughters."

Susie could feel Vanessa's mind acquiescing, agreeing with this thought process. Susie decided to push further. "When you return home after tonight, you will want nothing more than to serve your daughter, to serve Tina in every way possible."

"Yes, yes. Serve my daughter," Vanessa responded.

Susie continued, "Your clothes at home will be minimal and see through. You will wear as little as possible, so your daughter Tina knows you are her submissive."

Vanessa continued to agree, "Yes. I will be my daughters submissive."

Susie smiled at how easily she was adapting Vanessa's mind, "You will offer yourself to your daughter's best friend in front of Tina, so that your daughter knows her mother is her fuck doll, her sex slave, to own and control."

"Yes, yes. I will be my daughters fuck doll, my daughters sex slave."

Susie had completely broken-down Vanessa's mind, had taken control of Vanessa.

"Vanessa, I'm going now. Tonight, it will be only you and your daughter, Tina. You will experiment in fucking each other in every way and position possible. I will be observing your progress together but will not be a participant. It will be a pure mother daughter lesbian interaction. Do you understand all these instructions Vanessa?"

"Yes, yes I understand. I'm going to fuck my daughter tonight."

Susie left Vanessa's mind.

At the same time as Susie had been interacting with Vanessa in her mind she had simultaneously been interacting with Cassie in her mind. Susie could feel the pleasure Cassie was experiencing from Vanessa's tongue, the dominance Cassie felt over Vanessa, the taboo feelings of Cassie knowing that she looked just like Vanessa's daughter Tina. All these thoughts and feelings were tumbling through Cassie's mind and Susie was experiencing them as well.

Susie began communicating with Cassie in her mind the same way she had with Vanessa.

"Babe, this is so hot. You know, in this moment, Vanessa thinks you're her daughter Tina."

Cassie was surprised at Susie's appearance but responded, "I know. It's so fucking hot to watch her lick my pussy and know she thinks I'm her daughter."

"You need to encourage her, tempt her further into this forbidden union."

"I can do that. Oh, I can do that so easily. Mmmmm, I love the way she's nibbling on my clit."

"You need to control her. Show her you are the dominant daughter she needs."

"Yes, mmmmm yes. She has her tongue deep in my pussy. It's so long, mommy's tongue is so fucking long."

"Cassie, babe. You need to make her your fuck-doll, your sex slave, your mommy slut."

"Yes, oh yes, mmmmmm, I can do that. Mommy is such a slut to be eating her daughter's pussy. Mommy is my fuck-doll now. I'm her Tina now and Tina owns mommy."

Susie could feel the orgasm's as they flooded through Cassie's body, could feel her legs weakening.

"Cassie. Take mommy to bed. Show mommy how well, you, her daughter, her Tina, can eat pussy."

"Yes, oh yes. Time for mommy to feel her daughter's tongue."

Susie could feel the touch of hair in her hand as Cassie grasped Vanessa's hair and pulled her up to her feet.

Susie was back in her chair, watching as a naked mother was guided up to her feet by a naked daughter grasping her hair. The feeling of moving between these realities, between the mother's mind, the daughter's mind and now back to corporeal reality was bizarre but also empowering. Susie watched as the mother and daughter came eye to eye. The daughter slightly taller, long mane of raven hair, muscular shoulders, her breasts firm, nipples hard and erect, strong toned arms, six pack stomach, bald clean-shaven pussy, pert buttocks, long athletic legs. The mother stood in front of her, almost an exact replica of the daughter, a long mane of auburn hair, athletic figure, neatly trimmed auburn pubic hair. Susie encouraged them and they drew themselves together, arms around each other's waists and then, they began kissing. Long passionate kisses, their tongues exploring each other's mouths, their pelvis's pushed together as their pussies touched for the first time, their breasts mashed together, hard nipples rubbing against the others body, hands now running up and down each other's naked bodies. Mother and daughter drew back from each other, their hands still around each other's naked waists, and stared into each other's eyes.

123456...9