Future Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young woman stood up straight, her naked body displayed in front of Stef, looked at her and said, "Who's Cassie?"

Stef was confused with what the young woman in front of her was saying, "You're Cassie, you're my daughter."

"I loved pretending to be your daughter mommy. My names Tina but you can call me Cassie if that helps with our roleplay."

Stef didn't understand the words, "Roleplay? Roleplay? What are you taking about?"

Tina smiled at Stef, "The roleplay we just had, where you asked me to call you mom. And then you played the mommy, and I played the daughter. I've never had a MILF be so into it before. When you told me to follow you into a private sauna, I loved how dominant you were. I love dominant older women, mommy figures. When you said you were an old mom and then said you loved me calling you mom, I knew you must have had the same fetish as me. That's why I asked if I could call you mommy, it makes the roleplay so much hotter don't you think?"

Stef couldn't process what was being said to her. Mother daughter roleplay? Fetishes?

"So would you like to lick my pussy now mommy?"

Stef grabbed her towel and ran out of the sauna. Tina smiled as she saw the door slam shut behind Stef and then Tina lay down on the bench and relaxed.

Stef's mind was reeling. How had she let her daughter eat her pussy? That was so wrong but God it had felt so good. No, no it was wrong, really, really wrong, no matter how good it felt. Stef had her head down and ran straight into Cassie.

"Hey Stef, you'll never guess what just happened to me. Say hello to Vanessa, she just joined our gym."

Stef looked at her daughter confused. How was Cassie fully dressed when she had just run out of the sauna and left her fully naked in it.

Vanessa was smiling holding her hand out, "Hi, I'm Vanessa," dazed Stef shook her hand. "I was just telling your daughter she looks identical to my daughter; they could be twins."

"Show her the photos Vanessa, show Stef the photos."

Vanessa smiled and held up her phone. "This is a picture of Tina and me at the beach a couple of weeks ago."

Stef was staring at the photo. It was Vanessa and what looked like Cassie. They were both in the tiniest bikinis Stef had ever seen, leaving virtually nothing to the imagination. Vanessa had chosen this photo intentionally.

"Oh my God," Stef thought, "I've just fucked this woman's daughter." Stef went bright red.

Cassie hid a smirk from her mother and said, "Are you ok Stef? You look really flushed."

Stef felt sick, but also relieved to know she hadn't just had sex with her own daughter, "I'm fine honey, mommy's just fine." Fuck had she just said that? Had she just referred to herself as mommy? Stef felt like she was losing it and things only got worse when she heard a voice behind her.

"Hi mom."

"Hi Tina," Vanessa replied.

Stef turned, she felt like she was turning in slow motion, and saw the girl that had just been licking her pussy walking towards them.

"Oh my god," Tina and Cassie said in unison.

"We look like twins," again both Tina and Cassie said this in unison and then started laughing.

They were up close and circling each other. Stef was shocked, apart from their gym clothes, which were very similar, Stef couldn't tell them apart. Same long black hair tied up in a high ponytail, same piercing blue eyes, same clear make-up free complexion, same five-nine height and the same 34-25-34 figure. My god they were identical Stef thought.

Vanessa, Tina and Cassie all smiled at each other while Stef still looked dumbstruck. Susie had watched all this play out in the minds of the three women, she saw and felt everything as if she was there. Most of this had been planned, the similar clothes, similar hair styles, lack of make-up for the gym. Cassie had known her mom's routine and placed Tina in the perfect spot for when Stef headed to the showers at the end of the day. The fact Stef and Tina had ended up in the sauna was pure luck. Tina had played it perfectly right down to the mommy roleplay. Susie hadn't intervened with anything. It had gone better than Susie ever expected, especially as she didn't want to influence Stef's mind in regard to fucking her daughter. No, Susie wanted that to play out completely naturally. To make Stef want to fuck her daughter completely by her own free will. Susie was going to enjoy watching Stef be drawn into this forbidden taboo romance and it had started perfectly.

"You know," Cassie said, "We should all grab dinner together," Cassie looked at Vanessa and Tina, "Would you like to have dinner with Stef and me? We can just grab pizza if that suits everyone?"

"That sounds great," Vanessa said.

"I'd love to," Tina was smiling, staring at Stef, "I want to have a shower first though, I just had a pretty heavy workout. Maybe you can show me where they are Stef? Looks like you could use one too?"

Cassie smiled and piped in, "Take Tina to the private showers Stef, that way you won't be interrupted."

Stef was staring at Tina, "Ok, follow me," she needed to talk to Tina about what had happened before Vanessa and Cassie found out.

They walked back towards the sauna, Tina following. Once out of earshot Tina said, "It will be so nice to shower with you mommy. Maybe we can finish what we started in the sauna?"

Stef punched in a code on a door that said private. They were in a tiled room, it had a small plunge pool, an oversized bath, a spa and a glassed shower booth big enough for two. Stef turned the two shower heads on and with her back to Tina said, "I'll grab some towels."

Stef's mind was racing. Was Tina right? Had Stef wanted to participate in a mother daughter lesbian sex fantasy? Stef knew she had always been attracted to women. And she also knew that all the women she thought were hot and was attracted to at the gym had been tall, young, dark-haired women and especially the women with striking blue eyes. Oh my god Stef thought, I've just described Tina and my daughter. Stef, like most people, then started trying to justify these thoughts and desires. It must be normal Stef was thinking, I mean if Tina has them too it must be normal right? A large number of the lesbians in the gym are older women with younger girlfriends, what they call cougars and kittens. Maybe they all have the same fantasy? Maybe I should ask them? Oh, fuck what am I thinking? You can't ask random people about their sex life. But it's normal. It must be normal. That many older lesbians with younger girlfriends, it couldn't be wrong, could it?

Tina had stripped down and stepped into the shower, the water was warm and inviting. The door opened and Stef stepped in with Tina. They were both naked. Stef said, "I'm going to hell," and began kissing Tina. Not a mother daughter peck on the cheek, these were deep passionate kisses. Tina was surprised. She had been sure that Stef was going to say they shouldn't see each other again, what they did was forbidden, what they did was taboo or some other bullshit. Instead, this hot MILF was kissing Tina.

Stef pulled back from Tina, looked into her eyes and said, "This is so wrong, but I haven't touched another woman in years and what you did to me was just so hot. I was just so shocked though as I thought you were my daughter. But it's ok, you're not my daughter, we're not related, it's ok. It is ok, isn't it?" Stef was looking at Tina with pleading eyes, seeking Tina's approval.

Tina looked at Stef, "Of course it's ok. There's nothing wrong with two women wanting to be together. But there is one thing I need to ask you."

Stef looked worried, "Anything, ask me anything."

Tina smiled, "Can I still call you mommy?" Stef smiled, turned the water off, took Tina by the hand and led her out to a low bench with towels on it. Stef picked a towel up and dropped it on the floor.

Stef held Tina by both hands and said, "Sit down." Tina sat and Stef knelt down on the towel, she looked up at Tina and said, "Is it ok if mommy licks your pussy?"

Tina smiled back, "Oh yes mommy, oh yes, it is ok."

Tina felt Stef's warm tongue on her pussy, licking at her clit, pushing in and out of her vagina and back up onto her clit.

"Oh mommy, oh mommy you're eating your daughter's pussy," Tina came in a flood all over Stef's face. She had never come so quickly or so easily. Fuck that was short, but very hot.

They both jumped back in the shower and gently washed each other off. When they got out Stef took Tina to a small, carpeted room off the bathing area, there were clothes deodorants, lotions, everything a girl needed.

"Normally only Cassie and I use this area, so we tend to have it as our second home." Stef smiled and continued, "Cassie's clothes are on the right, I'm guessing they should fit."

Stef and Tina walked back out, Stef in sandals, jeans and a t-shirt and Tina in sandals and a yellow sundress. Cassie thought they both looked hot, and she also thought "they've just fucked," as they had that post sex glow and smiles on their faces.

"I let Tina borrow some of your things. Hope that's ok?"

"It's fine Cassie said. Sisters love to share," she returned a glowing smile to her mother and Cassie was sure Stef blushed. "I also called Susie and she's going to meet us for dinner as well," Cassie grabbed Tina's arm and they walked off in front chatting away.

Vanessa smiled at Stef and said, "Our daughters seem to be getting on very well."

"They certainly do," replied Stef and they followed the girls, Stef watching their daughter's asses sway hypnotically in front of them.

When they got to the restaurant Susie was already there, seated in a booth. They all slid in together. Introductions were made with Vanessa and Tina supporting the roleplay that this was the first time everyone had met. Somehow Stef had ended up next to Susie and on her left was Tina, to the right of Susie was Cassie and then next to Cassie Vanessa. They were all squeezed together, wriggling, and squirming against each other. Drinks had arrived and pizza soon after. Everyone was chatting and laughing.

Susie had her hand on Stef's thigh when she said, "So that must have been a shock when you met Tina. I wouldn't have been able to tell her and Cassie apart. God imagine that. Anything could have happened. We could have ended up in bed together stroking and caressing each other's naked bodies. That would be an embarrassing talk afterwards when you realised," and Susie laughed at her joke.

Stef blushed at this last comment. Stef had fallen in love with Susie, in a maternal way, almost immediately after her daughter and Susie had started dating. Susie was such a calming influence on Cassie and Stef had treated Susie like another daughter. The only thing not like a daughter about Susie is that occasionally she would go into detail with Stef about hers and Cassie's sex life. At first Stef didn't want to hear about it but eventually it was good to know her daughter was in a safe and loving relationship. As Stef and Susie's relationship grew stronger these sexual conversations became more common, Susie looking for assurance from her girlfriend's mother that Susie and Cassie's relationship was normal. And eventually, as they both became more comfortable with these chats, the conversations became more graphic and sometimes quite pornographic. Stef had to admit she did enjoy them.

"Well thankfully that didn't happen," Stef was looking down as she replied.

Tina had been listening and spoke up, "Well you must admit, you did encourage me to call you mommy that first time."

Stef's face shone bright red. Vanessa and Cassie were locked in a separate conversation on the other side of Susie and Susie decided to take this opportunity to push the envelope. She had the upper hand as she knew exactly what had occurred between Stef and Tina, the mother daughter talk, the slow seduction with a massage, the dreamlike encounter as Tina ate Stef's pussy for the first time and then the second encounter cementing Tina and Stef's bond.

"You had sex with Tina?" Susie whispered to Stef in pretend shock. Stef's face was bright red.

Tina leant in, smiled and whispered, "Twice."

"Twice?" Susie said with shock in her voice but still whispering. The three of them had their heads close together, "Twice? But you only just fucking met."

"And the hottest part was she asked me to call her mommy," Tina added.

"Fuck Stef," Susie continued. Vanessa and Cassie were now laughing and chatting quite loudly and had slid slightly away from them in the booth. "Fuck Stef how did you manage to fuck twice?"

"I don't know. It just sort of happened."

"You have to tell me all about it," Susie said.

"You don't think I'm a slut? A bad person?"

"God no, I'm happy for you. And I'm sure Cassie will be too. Of course, it is a bit kinky," Susie looked at Tina and back to Stef, "I mean they do look identical. But I've always found kinky is good in a relationship," and she smiled back at Stef.

Stef felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders, she smiled at Susie and Tina. Susie had always been very open about discussing her sex life with Cassie and now Stef was excited about being able to be the one discussing sex for a change.

"It was hot, god it was so hot, at least I thought it was hot, did you think it was hot Tina?" Stef was babbling.

Tina giggled and whispered, "Of course I thought it was hot mommy."

Susie seized the opportunity and whispered her reply, "Mommy? I love it. That is so kinky Stef. I would never have thought you would try mother daughter roleplay, but Tina is your perfect match for it. I love that you are trying that kink out, it's such a popular fantasy scenario amongst older and younger lesbians. You need to be a confident sexual woman to do that. It's so hot. I'm proud of you Stef."

Stef bit her lip and feeling more confident, more emboldened by Susie's support, she looked back at Susie and Tina and said, "I did love it. I do love it. I want to do it again."

Susie smiled, leant back, looked over to Vanessa and Cassie locked in conversation and said loudly to them, "Hey it's Friday night, how about we all go back to my place for a drink to start the weekend?"

Back at the house Cassie and Vanessa were in the kitchen chatting away. Susie, Tina and Stef had moved to the lounge room so they could continue their discussion.

"So, tell me Stef, how did it start?" Susie knew exactly how it started. She may as well have been there as she was in Tina's consciousness experiencing the whole thing.

Stef ran through the details of their encounter while Susie sat enraptured, and Tina would occasionally chime in with snippets of information. When Stef had finished Susie smiled and said,

"So basically, the first time you had sex you thought it was your daughter eating your pussy?"

"Yes," Stef replied. "That's so bad isn't it."

"Yeah, bad in a good way," Susie replied.

Tina giggled and said, "The second time was even better. Stef told me to call her mommy while she ate my pussy. It was so much hotter knowing we both wanted the same fantasy."

Susie smiled, "Wow, you two are so naughty." She looked around and said, "Well the other two seem to have disappeared. I better go and find my girlfriend and your mother Tina, before they get up to no good without me. If the two of you want to stay the night, the spare rooms made up. You know where it is Stef."

Stef and Tina looked at each other and back at Susie and both nodded their heads yes. Susie smiled, said goodnight, and headed upstairs.

As soon as Susie was up the stairs Tina turned to Stef and said, "So mommy, would you like to tuck your daughter into bed and give her a goodnight kiss?"

Stef pulled Tina to her, and they began kissing. Their hands were all over each other's bodies. Tina pulled back from Stef, "Let's go upstairs mommy, we can get more comfortable." Holding Stef by the hand Tina led her upstairs. They entered the spare room and there were towels and a pair of silk robes on the settee at the end of the bed. Tina and Stef looked at each other and began tearing their clothes off before jumping on the bed. Kneeling naked in front of each other they began kissing. Stef's hands were running over Tina's smooth rounded ass, up her back and onto her shoulders, they continued kissing, deep sensual kisses. Stef then began nibbling on Tina's ear.

"Oh, mommy that feels so nice."

Stef kissed down Tina's neck.

"Oh mommy, mommy that's so good. You love kissing your daughter don't you mommy. You love your daughter being your sexual plaything."

Stef was more turned on than she had ever been in her life. This whole mother daughter roleplay excited her more than anything had ever excited her. Stef didn't understand why it excited her and didn't care, she just wanted it to continue. Stef put her hands on Tina's shoulders and pushed her down onto her back.

"Mommy's going to eat her little girl's pussy now. Mommy's going to fuck her little girl all night."

Tina moaned. Stef kissed down her breasts, sucking each hard erect nipple into her mouth before releasing it. Stef kissed down her stomach, gently caressing Tina's toned abdomen. Stef put her hands on Tina's hips, looked down at her and said, "Tell mommy what you want her to do."

"Oh, fuck mommy, I want you to lick my pussy. I want you to bite my clit. I want you to explore my pussy with your tongue mommy."

Stef began doing just that as Tina moaned in ecstasy. Tina exploded.

"I'm coming mommy," Tina was screaming. The others must have been able to hear and probably the neighbours too. Tina didn't care, she kept licking.

"I'm coming mommy, I'm coming mommy. Oh, fuck mommy you're making your little girl come with your tongue. Keep fucking me mommy, please keep fucking me."

Tina was orgasming over and over again. She'd never experienced anything like this. The orgasms were a rolling wave of pleasure running through her body. Then she felt Stef moving up over her. Stef was planting her pussy onto Tina's well lubricated pussy, their clits rubbed together as Stef began scissoring with Tina.

"Fuck mommy," Tina was screaming. "Fuck mommy, I can feel your hard clit on my clit. Oh my god mommy I can't stop cumming. Keep fucking me mommy, keep fucking your little girl."

At the same time Tina was orgasming Stef was too. Stef had never felt or experienced anything like this before during lovemaking. Each time Tina called out mommy to her Stef came or felt an orgasm build again. She had never experienced multiple orgasms before, but she was sure she was experiencing them now. They had been making love, fucking for hours, when finally exhausted their lovemaking had slowed and they were now locked in a sixty-nine-position cleaning each other's pussies with their tongues. Finally, they lay up on the bed together on their sides, looking lovingly at each other as they stroked and gently kissed each other's breasts and faces. Tina spoke first.

"My God mommy, I've never experienced anything like that before in my life."

"Neither have I baby girl, neither have I."

They smiled at each other. Then Tina had a mischievous grin on her face.

"Mommy. Why don't we go and have a peek at what the others are doing?"

"Oh honey, that would be wrong. We shouldn't do that," but secretly Stef really wanted to. It was so naughty, and she loved doing naughty things with her little girl.

"Oh, come on mommy. It will be fun."

"Oh alright, anything for my little girl."

They both jumped up out of bed and put on the silk robes Susie had left out for them.

Stef looked at Tina, "If anyone catches us, we just say we were going down to get a glass of water."

"Yes mommy."

Stef loved it how Tina kept calling her mommy. She hoped Tina would keep doing it all the time. It would be so naughty to have Tina call her mommy in public. God it would be naughty to just have her say it in front of Cassie and Vanessa.

1...456789