Future Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie was back in the consciousness of Vanessa and Cassie, but this time they were unaware of Susie's presence. Susie began manipulating their thoughts, adjusting desires, breaking down barriers. And then she was done, sitting back, watching what was about to occur.

Vanessa looked at the naked teenage woman in front of her and had never desired or lusted after anyone this much before. She wanted to serve her, fulfil her every sexual desire, become her sex toy, her fuck-doll.

Vanessa saw her daughter Tina in front of her.

Cassie looked at the naked mature woman in front of her and had never before wanted to make a woman submit to her so much, to dominate them, to own them. She wanted to make this woman her sexual toy, her fuck-doll.

Cassie saw her mother Stephanie in front of her.

Mother and daughter smiled at each other, separated, and then holding hands the daughter led the mother into the bedroom. Susie smiled and followed.

Vanessa looked at her daughter, Tina. She would do anything for her. She was ready to submit to her, be her plaything, be her toy. The bed looked so enticing and Vanessa could think of nothing better than fucking her daughter on it.

Cassie looked at her mother, Stef. She wanted to control her, dominate her, make her the lover she needed. Cassie looked at the leather cuffs on the bed and knew she was going to enslave her mother in them.

Susie was enthralled with the show playing out before her, a kinky show she was recording as her pussy became wetter and wetter. The show commenced.

"Lay back on the bed mommy."

Vanessa complied. Her daughter encircled her wrists with each of the leather cuffs on the top corners of the bed. Her daughter then moved down to her feet and encircled her ankles in leather cuffs. Vanessa was now spread-eagle, naked, exposed, and vulnerable on the bed. She looked at her daughter smiling.

"Mommy loves you baby girl."

Her daughter smiled back, "And I love you mommy."

Cassie looked at her mother, Stef, naked and restrained on the bed. Then back to her girlfriend Susie, they smiled at each other. Cassie knew this was something Susie had always wanted to see and now fucking her mother while Susie watched was going to fulfil both their fantasies.

Vanessa watched as her daughter, Tina, approached. Like a tigress sliding up the bed. Vanessa knew her daughter had always wanted to fuck her in front of her girlfriend. And now Vanessa could show her daughter and girlfriend how much she wanted to be a fuck-toy for them. Tina's mouth reached her pussy.

"Oh, fuck baby girl, you love licking mommy's pussy while your girlfriend watches."

"I do mommy. I've wanted this for so long mommy."

She dove in and began devouring her mother's pussy, the lips soft and malleable, the clitoris hardening like an erect cock.

The daughter bit down on her mother's clit.

Her mother screamed in ecstasy, back arching, arms and legs held down to the bed by the leather restraints.

Susie's fingers were a blur against her own pussy as she watched the forbidden live show in front of her. This was unbelievable. Susie was dipping in and out of both Vanessa and Cassie's consciousness and could see each woman fully believed what was happening. Vanessa believed it was her daughter Tina eating her pussy and Cassie believed it was her mother Steff's pussy she was devouring. This was more than just some hot show or kinky video. This was unbelievably erotic.

Cassie's toned athletic naked body was on all fours, her mouth licking at the restrained pussy in front of her.

"Oh mommy, oh mommy. My girlfriend has wanted this for so long. I'm eating your pussy mommy; I'm eating your pussy while she watches."

"Oh, baby girl, mommy loves you eating her pussy. Bite that clit. It's so forbidden to have my daughter eat my pussy. I just want to be your mommy slut. Pinch my clit, bite it, stretch those pussy lips out. Mommy loves being tied up by her daughter. Mommy loves being her daughters fuck-doll while her girlfriend watches."

Cassie was licking her mother's pussy up and down, up and down. It tasted so good. Cassie had never believed she would be able to fuck her mother, but she was doing it and she loved the fact that Susie was watching. Cassie knew Susie had always lusted after her mother Stephanie, and now she was getting to watch her ultimate fantasy. Cassie slid up her mother's restrained body, sucking on each hard nipple, Cassie turned and smiled at Susie before returning to her mother's body, sliding up further she began kissing her mother, erotic full kisses, tongues intertwined. Cassie separated from the kisses, looked down at her beautiful mother. Stephanie was a stunning hot mother and Cassie knew she had wanted to fuck her mother like this ever since she had shown Susie that first erotic movie with the mother's and daughter's having a foursome. So hot to be doing this now. To be putting on a show for her girlfriend. Cassie smiled at her mother.

"Mommy, I'm going to put my pussy on your face and you're going to lick me until I come."

"Yes, oh yes please." Vanessa replied.

Vanessa had always loved her daughter Tina, and now being her daughters fuck-toy was the ultimate culmination to a mother's love for her daughter. She looked at Tina with love in her eyes and when she was asked to lick her daughters pussy she knew she would do it whenever and wherever her daughter wanted her to. Vanessa wanted to totally submit to her daughter, become her fuck-toy, her plaything. Anything Tina asked her to do Vanessa would do as a loving and submissive mother. Vanessa watched as her daughter's pussy lowered down onto her face, eagerly extending her tongue to enter her daughter's pussy, eagerly welcoming her daughter Tina, allowing Tina to use her mommy's face to fuck on and bring her to orgasm. This was her fantasy, her dream, and now her reality.

Mother and daughter fucked. They fucked each other like they had never fucked anyone before. Forbidden thoughts ran through their minds as they fucked each other. Forbidden thoughts that grew kinkier with each orgasm.

Cassie had released her mother Stephanie from her restraints and was now pumping in and out of her, doggy style, with the same twelve-inch strap-on she had used on her girlfriend Susie. She leant on top of her mother's back and clutched her mother's breasts, they were huge and firm, her mother's nipples hardened as her daughter pinched them. Cassie's own huge breasts were sliding up and down her mother's back as she fucked her, lubricated and slick from the thin film of sweat between their bodies.

Vanessa felt the huge strap-on her daughter, Tina, was wearing enter her pussy. She had never had anything so big inside her and she loved the fact it was her daughter Tina using it on her, using mommy as the fuck-doll she wanted to become, the mommy fuck-toy she wanted to be for her daughter. Vanessa felt her daughter's firm large breasts, the nipples hard, sliding up and down her back. Her daughter was grasping and fondling her breasts, pinching her nipples. Mommy loved how her daughter was fucking her.

Mother and daughter's orgasms were now just a constant wave of ecstasy. Over and over the mother and daughter came as they fucked each other.

Cassie had withdrawn her cock from her mother and lay on her back on the bed. She looked up at her mother, Stephanie, so fit, so athletic, so gorgeous. "Ride me mommy, ride my cock mommy so I can watch your face as you cum over and over."

Vanessa was mounting her daughter Tina's cock, taking the full length of it into her body. She looked down at her beautiful teenage daughter, so young and so fit, and began riding her daughter's cock. "Mommy's going to cum on your cock baby girl. Mommy's going to cum over and over just like her daughter wants."

Susie was enjoying multiple orgasms herself as she watched and skirted through Cassie and Vanessa's minds. Susie knew she had convinced Cassie that she was fucking her mother, Stephanie. Eagerly fulfilling a fantasy Susie had encouraged. Never before had Cassie truly believed this. Cassie had always pushed back in their fantasies, always substituting a surrogate mommy in place of her own mother. Tonight, that had all changed. Tonight, Cassie believed this was her mother she was fucking.

In Vanessa's mind Susie had found it much easier to convince the mother she was fucking her own daughter, Tina. Vanessa had always been a natural submissive and Susie found her mind was easily manipulated. Susie also found the previously repressed lesbian fantasies Vanessa had for her teenage daughter's best friend, Kelly. Fantasies deeply buried, but easily manipulated to replace Kelly with Vanessa's daughter Tina in the fantasies. Vanessa had readily accepted the new fantasy, but Susie also made sure the fantasy Vanessa had for her daughter's best friend Kelly remained as well, just much closer to the surface of Vanessa's consciousness rather than deeply buried.

The strap-on had been discarded and mother and daughter were now locked in a sixty-nine position. Eagerly lapping at each other's pussies like dogs licking clean their dinner bowls. Every last scrap, every last drop of juice was being consumed by the mother and daughter, trying for that one last desperate orgasm before they both collapsed, exhausted and spent. Muscles weary, eyelids heavy.

Susie guided the mother and daughters heads up onto pillows, encouraged them into a loving hug together, face to face, breasts to breasts, pussy to pussy, lightly kissing each other as they fell off to sleep. Susie covered them in a light blanket and returned to her chair.

Seated and watching the mother and daughter, Susie closed her eyes and entered their dreams. Deep in their minds Susie adjusted the fantasies both mother and daughter had, introduced kinky new fantasies, and removed as much of their inhibitions as she could. Once done, Susie joined the mother and daughter in bed and exhausted, slept the sleep of the dead.

Vanessa's eyes fluttered open. It was daylight, she felt disoriented. In a strange bed, naked and between two naked bodies. She looked at the sleeping face of a beautiful young blond woman in front of her, Susie? The young woman she had met at the bar last night. Vanessa stretched and rolled over, her eyes suddenly went wide, thoughts raced through her head, oh my god, oh my god, did I sleep with my daughter last night? This couldn't be right. Vanessa thought back to the lovemaking last night, how her daughter Tina had been fucking her while Susie watched and filmed. Vanessa, she had eaten her daughter's pussy, then she allowed her daughter to eat her pussy. God, then they'd fucked for hours with a strap-on. Oh my god, this couldn't be happening. But at the same time Vanessa was remembering how erotic it was, how much they had both enjoyed it, how much she wanted to do it again and how she hoped her daughter would want to do it again.

Cassie was beginning to wake; she hadn't opened her eyes yet and was still in that dream state before fully awakening. She was remembering how she had fucked her mother Stef last night. How she had been so happy that Susie had been watching the first time Cassie had sex with her mother. It was a fantasy that both of them had wanted to fulfil for so long. Susie and her could watch the video over and over but Cassie hoped she could fuck her mother again. Next time with Susie being involved. Her eyes began to open as she hugged the naked woman beside her, "I love you mommy," she said.

Vanessa's heart jumped and began racing as her naked daughter hugged her, calling her mommy and saying she loved her. Her daughter began kissing her and Vanessa couldn't help but respond, even though she knew how wrong it was. How wrong it was for a mother and daughter to be kissing and fucking like the lesbians they desired to be.

Cassie's drew back from the kiss and her eyes came into focus, "oh," she simply said.

Vanessa blushed. Was her daughter rejecting her already? She knew what she had done was wrong. She should never have encouraged Tina's dominant personality by acting out the submissive mother to her. Now her daughter would hate her, never want to be with her again. A tear ran down her face.

Cassie looked at the beautiful face in front of her, a stunning woman with auburn hair. And instantly knew this wasn't her mother. It was Vanessa in front of her. A woman Susie and her had met at the club. A woman that had mistaken Cassie for her daughter, Tina. Her mind focused and she remembered the fantasy they had played out last night. A lesbian mother daughter incestuous fantasy. She saw the tear run down Vanessa's cheek, "Don't cry mommy."

"Oh, I'm sorry Tina, I'm sorry if I wasn't what you wanted last night. I thought I was doing what you wanted."

Cassie smiled, "Mommy, I'm Cassie. I'm not your daughter Tina. We met at the bar last night. You wanted to join me to play out a mother daughter lesbian fantasy we both had."

Susie had tweaked both Vanessa and Cassie's memories before she fell asleep to make Vanessa and Cassie the instigators that had played out their own sordid lesbian incest fantasies last night rather than being pawns in Susie's mind-control game.

Vanessa looked at the teenage girl in front of her, so much like her daughter. But her eyes were slightly different in colour, her hair cut in a different style, freckles patterned slightly differently. Things only a mother or lover, or both in Vanessa's case, would notice.

Cassie looked at Vanessa and said in her best pouty, little girl voice, "Do you remember me now mommy?"

Vanessa smiled, lust in her eyes, "Of course gorgeous. How could I ever forget my hot little daughter?"

Susie woke to a naked mother and daughter kissing in bed beside her. This just kept getting hotter and hotter. Susie stroked Vanessa's back. Vanessa and Cassie broke their kiss, and both turned to Susie as she said, "Anyone for coffee and breakfast? That was a big workout last night."

They all began laughing.

Susie was driving Vanessa home. They had decided it was best, with some hypnotic encouragement from Susie, if Cassie didn't come this time. The shock of Tina meeting her twin would be too much before Susie had a chance to modify the daughter's mind. They pulled into the driveway of a neat suburban two storey house and walked in. They heard two voices shout out as they opened the door.

"Hi Mom."

"Hi Nessa."

Walking into a loungeroom Susie saw two teenage girls seated. One a slim blonde with striking blue eyes and the other a mirror image of Cassie. Susie had seen the photos but still couldn't believe how much Tina and Cassie looked alike.

"Hi girls," Vanessa said. "Tina, Kelly. This is Susie. We met last night."

Both girls were smiling at Susie and said "Hi" in unison. Susie entered their minds.

Tina's thoughts were going at a hundred miles an hour.

"Oh my god, my mother hooked up her first night out with a hot babe not much older than me. I wonder if they fucked? I'm sure they fucked. Mom has that just been fucked glow about her. God, Kelly was right. My mom is hot enough to pick up women."

Kelly's thoughts were just as rapid.

"God Nessa looks hot. I bet she could have had any woman in the club. She picked the hottest young blonde there I bet. Susie is definitely the hottest blonde I've ever seen. Look at those tits. Look at that ass. They definitely fucked last night."

Susie slowed down Tina and Kelly's thoughts and began ordering them. Then Susie found something surprising. Tina and Kelly had been making love last night. Here, in the loungeroom, while Vanessa was out. They had been watching lesbian porn before fucking. Susie could see and feel everything. Tina had been kneeling on the floor, naked, her face between Kelly's legs. Kelly seated, also naked, sitting on the lounge. Kelly had been telling Tina how hot she thought Nessa was while Tina ate her pussy. They had swapped places, Kelly now kneeling, eating Tina's pussy. Kelly was asking Tina if she thought her mom was hot, but Tina was lost in pleasure, ignoring Kelly's chatter. They knew Vanessa was not coming home so shared Tina's bed, curled up naked together, kissing and fondling each other before falling asleep. Kelly had a real thing for Vanessa and Susie expanded that desire. Tina had mostly ignored Kelly's chatter about her mother, but Susie brought it to the front of Tina's mind, combining it with the pleasure of her orgasms. Tina was now associating the pleasure of her orgasms with thoughts of Kelly fucking her mother. Susie had done all of this whilst making small talk with the girls.

Vanessa had made everyone a juice before going upstairs to change. Susie was standing in the kitchen with the girls, Kelly was in front of her, touching Susie's arm as she spoke and flicking her hair in a very flirtatious manner.

"So how was last night?" Kelly asked. "You and Nessa seem to have gotten on really well."

"Well yes," Susie replied. "I must admit I do enjoy the company of mature women, they're just so worldly and knowledgeable, and not afraid to go after what they want."

"You'll have to tell us all about it," Kelly replied.

"Yes, yes you really must," Tina agreed.

Susie was putting images of herself naked into the girl's minds. She could feel the pair of them becoming very aroused.

Tina couldn't believe how hot Susie was. She also couldn't believe that she was attracted to a woman that had just made love to her mother, but then again, Kelly and her were fucking and Kelly was hot for her mother as well. What was it with her mother? Yeah, her mom had a hot bod and attractive face, but she was ancient. Whereas Susie. Wow. Susie was like a twenty something hottie that could probably go all night.

Kelly couldn't stop staring at Susie, at her face, at her body. Kelly felt like a complete pervert, but she couldn't stop herself. She was so jealous that Susie had slept with Nessa, Kelly had wanted to do that for soooooooo long. Tina was hot and she was a great lover but there was just something about Nessa she wanted.

Susie was listening to these thoughts while they were chatting. She had almost burst out laughing a few times but had restrained herself and concentrated on building the lust these two girls had for her. Susie wanted to make them her playthings, manipulate them to play out every kinky sexual fantasy she had. Susie decided to start the game in earnest and looked directly at Tina when she spoke.

"So, Tina, your mom is really hot."

Tina blushed and replied, "Yeah, I guess." She looked directly at Kelly and said, "Some people think so."

Susie smiled and continued, "So Kelly. You think Tina's mom is hot?"

Kelly looked down, looked up at Tina and then back at Susie and replied, "Well yeah, maybe, I guess maybe."

Tina looked at Kelly and Susie could feel the jealousy in her voice, "Maybe? That's not what you were saying last night."

Susie smiled, "So you were discussing Nessa last night Kelly?" And she pushed the memories of Tina eating Kelly's pussy and Kelly telling Tina how hot her mother was into the forefront of both girls consciousness. Both girls looked at each other and turned bright red before turning back to Susie.

"It's ok," Susie said, "Vanessa's is a hot woman. Nothing wrong with thinking that. Of course, it is a little bit kinky for a daughter to think her mother is hot." Susie then looked directly at Kelly and said, "But then again, a mother daughter combo would be a very hot scenario to be part of wouldn't it Kelly?"

Kelly blushed. Thoughts of fucking Tina and Nessa together were running though her mind. Susie was in her mind, encouraging her to picture the kinky threesome.

Susie smiled at Kelly and said, "I bet you could imagine doing that, couldn't you Kelly?"

Kelly looked at Tina, then back at Susie, "Oh yes. Yes, I could."

123456...9