Future Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly was staring at her mother's pussy, lustful thoughts running through her mind, and she said, "Yes mommy, yes I can kiss you on the lips mommy."

As Kelly's face approached her mother's pussy Stef was slowly pumping her cock in and out saying, "That's it baby-girl, kiss mommy's lips, use your tongue to part mommy's lips and explore deep inside mommy's pussy mouth with your tongue."

Kelly's mouth met her mother's pussy, so wrong, so wrong kept running through her mind. Then her tongue tasted her mother's pussy for the first time. Kelly's tongue pushed her mother's labia to the side, then her fingers moved down to her mother's pussy and pulled aside each of the labia lips, allowing her tongue to encircle and lick around her mother's vulva before pushing deep inside her vagina, up into where she had come from, so many years ago. So wrong, so wrong Kelly kept thinking. Then her mother moaned loudly, her pleasure obvious as sexual fluids flowed into Kelly's mouth and across her face. Kelly heard Stef encouraging her in a soft voice.

"That's it baby-girl, eat your mommy-slut. Give mommy the sexual pleasure only a daughter can give."

Kelly's mother was moaning and writhing under her now. Her tongue began exploring her mother's clitoris and that's when her mother found her voice.

Ash screamed out, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, so good, so fucking good."

Kelly was watching her mother's face and could see Ash's eyes were still closed. Kelly felt the hard pubic bone push into her face as her mother's hips arched up off the bed into her. Kelly could feel Stef fucking her harder, faster as she ate her mother's pussy.

Stef looked over to her right at Vanessa and Tina, they were completely fixated on what was happening in front of them. Stef smiled at them, turned, and watched as Ash writhed in pleasure under her daughter's mouth. Stef looked down at Kelly's smooth athletic back and ran her eyes down to Kelly's toned ass and watched as her cock thrust in and out of Kelly's pussy. Stef had owned a strap-on similar to this one years ago. She traced her hand around the leather strap attaching the cock to her and her fingers brushed against something she had hoped would be there, a small leather flogger clipped to the harness, Stef smiled and unclipped it.

Kelly knew it was wrong to be eating her mother's pussy but now that she had tasted it, she couldn't help herself. She felt like such a slut to be enjoying this, liking it so much, loving listening to her mother moan as she ate her pussy. She heard Stef's voice again, this time it was louder.

"You're such a naughty girl to be eating mommy's pussy, aren't you Kelly?"

Kelly pulled her mouth back to reply, "Yes Stef, I know, it's wrong but I love it," and she dove back down and sucked her mother's clit into her mouth.

The pleasure Ash was feeling was incredible and as she felt her clit being sucked into a mouth her eyes opened wide and saw it was her daughter pleasuring her. Oh, fuck this is so wrong was Ash's first thought, her next thought was, oh fuck this feels so good. She closed her eyes again and chose pleasure over morals. Ash had always enjoyed being a slut and this was probably the slutiest thing she had ever done, Ash smiled at that thought and moaned in pleasure again. Knowing that Vanessa and Tina were watching and knowing how forbidden it was to have her daughter eating her pussy just made it more exciting. She loved it and didn't want Kelly to stop.

Stef spoke again, her voice stronger, "Do you know what naughty girls want Kelly?"

Kelly pulled her head away from her mother's pussy again, "I am a naughty girl Stef. What do I want Stef, tell me what I want?"

Stef's lip curled up in a snarl, "Naughty girls, like you Kelly, want discipline. Would you like me to discipline you, Kelly?"

"Oh Stef, I'm such a naughty girl to be eating mommy's pussy. Please discipline me Stef. I am naughty."

Ash had opened her eyes again and was watching as this scenario played out. She knew what Stef was doing, what was happening. Ash had known and enjoyed dominatrix's before and she knew that Stef was one. Her daughter was about to learn how pleasurable pain could be.

Stef smiled and said, "Are you ready for you discipline Kelly?"

"Oh yes Stef, yes I am. I'm ready."

Stef was slowly pumping her cock in and out of Kelly's pussy. She raised her arm and just before she brought the flogger down on Kelly's right ass cheek Stef began withdrawing her cock. As the flogger made contact Kelly squealed, threw her head back and arched her back, causing her to push back onto the cock. It gave the desired pleasure to Kelly that Stef had expected and wanted.

"Oh, fuck that feels good," Kelly said.

Stef could see that Kelly's mother was watching, stroking her pussy again. Stef smiled at Ash and Ash smiled back. Stef looked to her right, Vanessa and Tina were still staring, enraptured. Stef looked down at Kelly, pushing back and forth on the cock, Stef didn't even have to move.

"Do you like how I discipline naughty girls Kelly?"

Soft and slow Kelly replied, "Mmmmmmmm, yes," she could still feel the warm sting on her ass, and it felt wonderful.

"Would you like another Kelly?"

"Oh yes. Yes, please Stef."

Ash, Tina and Vanessa were all watching. The room seemed to be dead quiet in anticipation.

Stef had a wicked smile on her face, "Kelly." Stef paused. "You need to ask your Mistress for another."

Kelly groaned, "Ohhhhh please Mistress, please may I have another?"

Stef's lip turned up in a snarl again, "Yes slave. You may." Stef's arm swung down again.

The room was so quiet that it seemed like you could hear the flogger whistling through the air. As it hit Kelly's ass she screamed in pleasure, in ecstasy, in pain. Kelly came as she thrust back onto Stef's cock, then, she collapsed forward onto her mother. Their breasts mashed together, and they began kissing passionately. The strap-on cock was hanging limp between Stef's legs as she kneeled up and watched the sordid display of a mother and daughter, naked and kissing. Kelly separated from her mother, came back up on all fours, arched her back with her head down, shook her ass, then looked up facing straight forward and said,

"May I have another please Mistress?"

Ash proudly smiled at her daughter and watched in anticipation.

"Yes slave," Stef replied.

The flogger descended again, striking Kelly's firm toned ass.

Kelly's eyes were closed, "Mmmmmmmmm, thankyou Mistress. May I have another?"

Stef continued flogging Kelly and Kelly kept responding with the same request.

Finally, after about fifteen minutes of flogging, Stef said, "Well done slave, on your back."

Kelly collapsed down onto her back, and she looked up at Stef smiling.

Stef looked at Ash, lying beside her daughter, she smiled at Ash, and said, "Eat your daughter mommy-slut."

Ash rolled over, hungry, wet, and aroused. Her mouth went to her daughter's pussy, and she began licking, sucking, nibbling. Bringing her daughter to orgasm after orgasm, over and over. Ash kept thinking, "I'm such a slut. I love it."

TO BE CONTINUED...

1...456789