Future Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie on the seat opposite watched as this played out. Watched as Cassie's left arm encircled Tina and drew her into a kiss. Watched as Cassie and Tina began kissing. Watched as Cassie bunched up Vanessa's hair in her right hand as she was eating her pussy. Watched as Cassie pulled Vanessa's mouth back from her pussy. Watched as Cassie guided the mother's mouth towards her daughter's pussy. Watched as, wide eyed, Vanessa began licking at her daughter's pussy. Watched as Tina's eyes rolled back in her head, and she leant back and began babbling in ecstasy.

Tina was beyond lost in ecstasy; she was on a completely different planet. Then she felt it. At first timid. Timid, but then urgent. Pushing deep into her vagina. Pushing deeper than any tongue she had ever felt before. Tina looked down at her mother's face, "Oh fuck, this can't be happening," she said.

"Oh mommy, oh mommy, you're licking my pussy mommy. Oh, fuck mommy, I can't believe this. Eat me mommy, eat my pussy mommy."

Susie's orgasm exploded. She had waited so long to see something like this and now it was happening. Cassie was beside her as she orgasmed, kissing her, fondling her and then whispering in her ear, "I'm going to fuck my mommy like this for you."

"Fuck," Susie said as she had another orgasm. She reached back and hit the button to alert the driver to head home. Susie wanted more. Susie wanted to watch Tina and Vanessa fuck all night. Susie didn't want this obscene mother daughter lesbian show to ever end. And if she had her way, it wouldn't end.

Tina and Vanessa were both completely naked in the back of the limo. Their clothes, shoes, and underwear in a carry bag. Cassie had fitted a dog collar around Vanessa's neck that said mommy on the name tag. Susie had fitted a dog collar around Tina's neck that said daughter on the name tag. The limo pulled up at the end of the driveway to Susie's house. The lights brightly lit up the front of the house and driveway to make it easy to see in the dark when they returned. Cassie and Susie looked at each other, smiled and then turned to the naked mother and daughter in front of them. Cassie attached a leash to Vanessa's collar and Susie attached a leash to Tina's collar. The driver opened the door. Face expressionless, as if this was something he saw every day. Susie and Cassie stepped out of the limo, leading mother, and daughter on their leashes. They stopped in front of the driver and Susie addressed him, "Thank you. Your services have been outstanding. We will be using your services again and recommending you to friends. If you would also like to check your personal account, we have deposited a significant tip into it."

The driver responded, "Thankyou ladies, it has been a pleasure. I hope the latter part of your evening will be as pleasurable as the earlier part." He smiled, returned to his limo and drove off.

Cassie and Susie were still standing with the mother and daughter, naked, collared, and on leashes in the driveway.

Susie looked at Cassie, "Ready to go inside?"

"Oh yes," Cassie replied.

They both pulled on the leashes and led the mother and daughter inside.

Earlier in the limo, as Susie and Cassie had watched a real mother and daughter making love for the first time, they had been preparing their exit. Each woman had reached out in unison, tilting the mother and daughter's face up by the chin to look at them. Susie had instructed the mother and daughter in their minds, "Completely naked," and mother and daughter had obeyed. Their clothing packed away in a bag. Stilettos and thigh high stocking discarded along with their dresses. The collars felt snug, reassuring, comforting as they were placed around their necks. Mother and daughter welcomed their new restraints, their new roles as submissives, their new roles as slaves to the mistresses that now owned them. Mother and daughter accepted these roles, welcomed these roles, desired these roles. As the leashes were attached to their collars and they were led out of the limo, naked, displayed to the world around them, mother and daughter welcomed their newfound freedom. No longer would they have inhibitions. No longer would they be constrained by the rules of society. No longer would their sexual desires be constrained. Mother and daughter smiled as they were led inside, eagerly anticipating all the sexually deviant activities they were about to enjoy.

Now inside the house Cassie and Susie were seated in the lounge room, mother and daughter standing completely naked in front of them. Released from their leashes but still collared. Both their bodies smooth, completely devoid of any body hair, apart from their magnificent tresses. Filming this encounter had commenced when they entered the house. Susie smiled at Cassie who was seated beside her, Cassie returned the smile. They both then looked back at the two gorgeous women in front of them. "Tell me who you are and why you are here," Susie said.

Vanessa, standing completely naked in front of them, smiled and spoke first, "I'm Vanessa, mother of Tina. And I'm here to introduce my daughter to you." As Vanessa said this, she looked at Tina and then back to Susie and Cassie.

Susie and Cassie looked at Tina and she spoke next, "I am Tina, daughter of Vanessa, and I'm here to offer my body as a vessel of pleasure."

Susie smiled and said, "Show us."

Mother and daughter's arms encircled each other, they began kissing, stroking each other, cupping each other's breasts. Alternately sucking on each other's nipples. They were both moaning in pleasure.

After about twenty minutes of this foreplay Susie said, "Why don't we go upstairs to the bedroom?"

Tina and Vanessa looked at them and smiled, breast to breast, pussy to pussy, "Yes," they said.

Hand in hand Vanessa led Tina upstairs, Susie and Cassie following, discarding their clothes as they walked up the stairs. The four women entered the bedroom. All of them now completely naked. Susie and Cassie took a seat on the settee against the wall, it faced side on to the king-sized bed. Vanessa and Tina, mother and daughter, had climbed onto the bed and, kneeling together were now locked in a passionate embrace, their pussies touching, their breasts mashed together, tongues intertwined as they kissed.

Tina couldn't believe what was happening. She was kissing her mother. This was a fantasy her best friend Kelly had repeated over and over to her. A fantasy she always told Kelly would never happen. And yet, here she was, fucking her mother while two women she had only just met were watching. Tina loved it. The whole exhibitionist thing was something she had always desired. Something she needed and wanted.

Vanessa couldn't believe she was finally fucking her daughter. Since she had met Cassie her only desire had been to fuck her own daughter while others watched. That fantasy was now being fulfilled. Her fingers were stroking her daughter's pussy as they kissed. Susie and Cassie were watching which made this even hotter. To have two people watching and getting off on the fact she was fucking her own daughter was just such a turn on.

Tina loved the feel of her mother's body. Loved sucking on her mother's nipples, caressing her mother's body. A strap-on dildo had appeared on the bed. Tina eagerly tightened the leather straps around her waist while inserting the second dildo end deep into her vagina. She grabbed her mother by the hips doggy style and began thrusting, in and out, in and out, slowly rhythmically at first, but then more urgently as the orgasms began to build.

"Oh, oh, oh. Fuck me Tina, fuck me," her mother screamed.

Tina looked over at Susie and Cassie, kissing and stroking each other. She smiled at them as she thrust her cock deep into her mother's pussy and out again. Over and over she was thrusting her cock into her mother. Her own orgasm was ready to explode.

"Take my cock mommy, take my cock deep mommy."

"Oh yes, oh yes," Vanessa replied. "Fuck me Tina, fuck mommy until she cums."

Susie decided to introduce another scenario to Tina. Susie had Tina picture her girlfriend Kelly's desires for Vanessa. The kinky sex talk got interesting after this as Susie let both Vanessa and Tina's desires bubble to the surface.

Tina was fucking her mother's pussy hard with the dildo, deep thrusts, in and out. Then she said, "Kelly would love to be part of this mommy. Oh mommy, she would do anything, anything to taste your pussy. So many times, she licked my pussy and spoke about you. She wants to fuck you so bad mommy."

Vanessa looked back at her daughter over her shoulder, "She's always wanted to fuck me. The little slut. I could eat her pussy while her mother watched, and she would love it."

Vanessa pushed her ass back hard onto Tina's cock. She could feel her daughters twelve-inch dildo pushing right up into her stomach, bulging it out.

Vanessa smiled, "I'd fuck Kelly. I'd fuck Kelly and her mother at the same time. They're both blond headed sluts that just want a good fucking." As Vanessa thrust back on her daughters strap-on she said "Her mother has tried to come onto me so many times I've lost count. She'd do anything to fuck me, just like her daughter."

Susie couldn't believe what she was hearing. These were buried thoughts and desires she had never been aware of and had never explored. This was something she needed to encourage. Something she would pursue. Cassie was on her knees eating Susies pussy as she was going over these scenarios. She smiled and looked down at Cassie, "You want to eat your mommy's pussy while I watch? Don't you?"

Cassie looked up with a cum soaked face and replied, "Yes. Yes, anything to please you."

Susie smiled down at Cassie, "I think it's time for your mom to meet Vanessa and Tina."

Both girls looked over to the bed, smiled and watched as Tina continued to fuck her mother with the strap-on.

The following morning the four girls were sitting in the kitchen having breakfast. Susie had explained to Vanessa and Tina that they were now hers and Cassie's submissives. That they could not have sex or masturbate without the permission of one or both of their mistresses and that they could only cum with the permission of their mistresses. The only exception to that rule would be when they were seducing or fucking Cassie's mother. Susie had implanted obedient and passive thoughts into the mother and daughter so Vanessa and Tina both readily accepted their new roles. Susie could feel the mother and daughters' excitement at being owned by a mistress, the thought of now being sex slaves commanded by a dominant owner. Susie went on to explain that Vanessa and Tina were to join Cassie's mother's gym. That they were to work out for a minimum of forty-five minutes each day. Cassie then explained that she would introduce both Vanessa and Tina to her mother but the first encounter with her mother was to be a chance meeting. The chance meeting was to be arranged by Cassie. That day, Vanessa and Tina had signed up and had their first workout at Cassie's mothers' gym.

Susie had found that if she implanted herself in someone's conscious, she could remain monitoring and adjusting their thoughts and desires, even when they were some distance away. So far, she had only been able to test this out with Vanessa, Tina and Cassie and they had all remained within the same city. At the moment, Susie was interrogating Vanessa and Tina's consciousness while they worked out at the gym. Susie was fascinated to know more about the mother and daughter's friendship with Kelly and her mother. First, she was going through Tina's memories. It was Kelly that had initiated their sexual encounters, she was quite dominant and was used to getting what she wanted. Although Kelly didn't identify as lesbian, she did love having sex with Tina. It was the second time that Tina and Kelly had made love that Kelly had first introduced the idea of Kelly fucking Tina's mother and soon after that it progressed into Kelly having a threesome with both the mother and daughter. From the memories Tina had Susie could tell Kelly was a dominant kinky bitch. Susie knew could use this to her advantage.

Next was Vanessa and her memories of Kelly's mother, Ashleigh. The women had known each other since their daughters were born, both of them bonding over being young mothers. It first started two years into their friendship. Ashleigh, Ash, had been openly discussing with Vanessa her and her husband's sex life for a few months, the regularity, their fetishes, their kinks and eventually their desire to have a threesome with Vanessa. Vanessa had been horrified when Ash suggested this and told Ash that she had never been with a woman before and had no desire to start. Vanessa and Ash still remained friends and continued to discuss sex. Ash even went into great detail with Vanessa about the women she had picked up in bars and then fucked while her husband watched and masturbated. Ash continued to suggest a lesbian encounter with Vanessa on a regular basis, but Vanessa never relented. Eventually both women had divorced from their husbands at around the same time. Ash had found out her husband had been fucking his best friend for the previous eight years. She was more annoyed with her husband about the fact he had never let her watch, she had always had a desire to watch two men together, when all her encounters with women she had happily included him. Her trust in him had simply eroded and their relationship had fallen apart. Vanessa's husband had done something far more common; he had left his wife for a younger woman not much older than their daughter. The relationship did not last, however. Two years into the relationship her ex-husband had succumbed to a heart attack after spending a day scuba diving and then a whole evening making love to his younger partner. The one silver lining was that he had left his insurance policy and share portfolio to his ex-wife and daughter to ensure they lived comfortably. His will was very clear on his intentions and had been validated with his lawyers, with no changes, only a month before his untimely demise. Vanessa knew that for all her ex-husbands faults he had loved both her and his daughter to the very end. The insurance policy alone was worth two million which Vanessa would have been more than happy with. But the share portfolio ran into six million plus, which made Vanessa and Tina both financially independent, not that they ever showed any outward signs of wealth. Susie didn't care about Vanessa and Tina's financial situation, she would never take advantage of that, like any good dominatrix she would always ensure the safety of her submissives. What did interest Susie was the lesbian desires of Ash and her daughter Kelly. That would be something she would have to investigate at some point in the future. At the moment however, Susie's main interest was in bringing Cassie's mother into their lesbian coven.

Cassie's mother Stef had been running through her normal day. Aerobic classes, ensuring memberships were renewed, running through the business accounts, chasing up any outstanding orders. By the afternoon she was ready to relax, have a quick shower then sweat it out in the sauna. Walking through the gym she saw Cassie working out, as she walked past Stef said, "Hey, I'm going to have a quick shower, want to meet me in the private sauna in ten?" Having a private sauna was one of the big benefits of owning a gym.

When Stef came out of the shower she headed over to the sauna. Cassie was waiting at the door, Stef smiled at her, said "Hi," and Cassie said "Hi," back. Stef punched in the code and they walked in. Stef pumped up the heat and threw some water on the stones to really steam it up, Stef loved it hot and steamy. As they entered Cassie hung her towel up and when Stef turned to sit down her daughter was standing completely naked in front of her, "Oh, ok," Stef said and hung her towel up as well and now she was also completely naked. Stef lay back and relaxed on the central bench. The next thing Stef felt were her daughter's hands on her left ankle, running up her calf and stopping at mid-thigh.

"You have such beautiful skin."

Stef replied, "Why thanks, that's so nice of you to say that about an old mom like me."

"Oh, I think you're a stunningly beautiful mom. Do you prefer me calling you mom?"

Stef pushed herself up on her elbows and smiled at her daughter. It had been so long since Cassie had called her mom, it was always Stef or Stephanie now. Stef smiled and said, "I love it when you call me mom." She lay back down and closed her eyes again.

"You know, I'd actually prefer to call you mommy if that's ok? I'll only say it when we're alone together, so I don't embarrass you."

Stef was very relaxed, her eyes were still closed, she had a contended smile on her face, "I'd love that honey."

Then Stef felt Cassie's hand running up her stomach, "Wow mommy, your six-pack is so chiseled," her hand was running back and forth over Stef's muscular stomach, it felt so relaxing. "Would you like me to massage your shoulders mommy?"

"Oh god I'd love that," replied Steff. Without opening her eyes, she felt Cassie move around behind her, then felt her daughter's hands begin massaging her shoulders, it was so relaxing. Stef felt some warm oil being applied to her skin and she was in heaven, "Oh thank-you honey, that feels so good."

"I was hoping you'd like it mommy."

"Oh, mommy definitely likes it," Stef replied.

"Would you like me to continue down the rest of your body mommy?"

"Oh yes. Mommy would like that." Stef was loving this attention from her daughter. She was also loving being called mommy again. It had been so long since Cassie had called her that.

Stef felt her daughter begin to stretch out and massage her arms, first the left, then the right. This was ecstasy. Then she felt her daughter's hands move across her breasts and begin squeezing and massaging them, Stef looked up at her daughter, "Ummm. That's a bit intimate, isn't it?"

"Just relax mommy, go with it, you're going to love this."

Stef relaxed again, closed her eyes and said, "Ok honey, mommy trusts you." After all, this did feel wonderful. Stef felt her nipples being pinched and stretched before being released again. God that does feel nice she thought. Her daughter's hands glided down her sides and crisscrossed over her stomach, up and down her sides and gently back and forth across her stomach before finding their way down across her hips, God had Cassie just brushed her fingers across her pussy and blown on it? Oh, fuck it Stef thought, this felt wonderful. She felt her daughter's hands move down her thighs, her calves and then settle on her left foot, more oil was applied, and her toes and the arch of her foot was being massaged, "Oh God that feels wonderful honey."

Cassie's voice was soft, soothing, melodic when she replied, "See mommy, I told you that you would enjoy it. Just relax mommy"

"Oh yes honey, mommy is enjoying it, mommy is really enjoying it."

Her daughter's voice so relaxing, hypnotic, "I hope we can do this again and again mommy. It's something I really love to do. Massaging mommy like this is my favourite fantasy come true."

"Oh, honey you can do this to mommy whenever you want."

Stef thought the feeling of her foot being massaged was almost sexual, but then she thought that was silly. After all this was her daughter. God, it felt so good. Stef felt Cassie move to her other foot. Stef was so relaxed, she was drifting off to sleep, dreaming. Stef was dreaming that she was in a forest. Naked and exposed on a stone altar, being attended to by a maiden as mist drifted around them. The maiden was in a diaphanous robe, Stef could make out her supple naked young body beneath the translucent robe. Stef felt the maiden's kisses on her inner thighs, the lips so soft, so sensual. Then she felt the maiden's tongue on her pussy, wet and moist, so tender. Stef hadn't felt another woman's touch for so long, this felt so good. Stef could feel the maiden bringing her to orgasm, oh god this felt so good. Stef was orgasming, her eyes fluttered open and saw her daughter between her legs, licking her pussy. Stef sat up shocked and shouted, "Oh my god Cassie what are you doing? I'm your mother Cassie."

1...34567...9