Future Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time Susie had been pushing images of the forbidden threesome into Tina's welcoming mind, "I bet you could do that for your girlfriend Tina. I bet Kelly asked you to fantasise about it while you licked her pussy last night?"

Tina gasped slightly and then looking at Kelly and said, "Yes. Yes, I could do that for my lover."

"Kiss each other," Susie said. And Tina and Kelly began kissing in front of her. Susie was walking around them, entering their thoughts again. Pushing desires of kissing in front of Tina's mother, showing their naked bodies to Tina's mother, fucking in front of Tina's mother. The girls willingly accepted these fantasies and wanted to play them out. They separated when they heard Vanessa walking back downstairs.

Vanessa walked into the kitchen wearing sandals and a figure-hugging sundress.

"Wow," Kelly said.

"Wow," Tina said.

Vanessa looked at Susie and said, "Do you think you can drop me back to see my girlfriend now?"

Tina looked at them and said, "What?"

At the same time, Kelly was looking at them and said, "What?"

Susie looked at Kelly and Tina and said, "Did you think I was going out with Vanessa? Oh god, I'm not hot enough to take her out." Smiling at the girls she reached into her handbag, took out a dog collar, fitted it around Vanessa's accepting neck, clipped a lead on and led Vanessa out the door back to the car.

Susie waved and said, "See you later girls."

Kelly and Tina looked at Susie and Vanessa leaving, then back at each other and at the same time in amazement both said, "Fuck!."

As Susie and Vanessa were driving off Susie said, "You know what Cassie wants."

Vanessa simply replied, "Yes."

Susie said, "Tell me."

"My daughter. Cassie wants my daughter to watch while we fuck each other."

"And are you willing to do that?"

"Oh yes. Oh yes I am."

Susie smiled. This was all going to plan.

As Kelly and Tina watched the car drive off, Kelly turned to Tina and said, "What the fuck just happened?"

Tina looked at the car taillights and turned back to Kelly, "I have no fucking idea." She smiled at Kelly and said, "Do you want to watch a movie?"

Kelly smiled back and said, "I'd love to babe." She took Tina's hand and they walked back into the house.

Kelly was sitting on the lounge as Tina inserted the thumb drive Susie had given her. A movie started playing. A movie starring a mother and daughter.

As the faces of Vanessa and Tina appeared on the screen kissing, Kelly simply said, "Oh Fuck." She looked over at Tina and said, "Lick my pussy babe." Tina dropped to her knees and complied.

Susie had given Tina a very short snippet of Vanessa and Cassie on a thumb drive. It only went for three minutes and only showed Vanessa and Cassie kissing. It was hot enough though to encourage Kelly to want more.

Susie led Vanessa into the house by the leash. As they entered the house Vanessa began discarding her clothes. Susie led Vanessa upstairs to the master bedroom, Cassie was laying on the bed completely naked stroking her pussy, she looked at Vanessa smiled and said, "Ready for breakfast mommy?"

Vanessa smiled back, "Oh yes I am baby girl, yes I am." She crawled up between Cassie's legs and began devouring her pussy.

"Oh yes mommy, yes mommy. Eat your little girl. Fuck me mommy."

Susie smiled, turned and walked back downstairs; she had some phone calls to make.

A few hours later Cassie and Vanessa were showered and dressed. Susie was taking them out shopping for some sexy outfits to wear for dinner tonight.

At the mall all three had entered a dress shop and were being assisted by a gorgeous young twenty something brunette. She had huskily introduced herself as "Jade," and told them she was there to assist.

Cassie was holding up a black cocktail dress, looked at Vanessa and said, "I like this one mom, think I'll try it on." She looked at Jade and said, "Is it ok if my mom comes in with me to help me change?"

Jade smiled at the teenage girl and said, "Why of course, that's what moms are for."

Vanessa had picked out a similar dress and Jade watched as the mother and daughter entered the change room, "Just yell out if you need any different sizes."

Once in the change room Vanessa and Cassie had tried on the dresses which fitted them both perfectly. They had stripped back down and were both naked in their high heels kissing passionately.

Vanessa pulled back, looked at Cassie and said, "Do you want to?"

Cassie smiled and said, "Of course mommy."

Susie had been sitting on a lounge, playing on her phone but also going through Jade's mind. Jade thought the mother and daughter were hot but she was strictly hetero and had never been into women. With a little nudge Susie had changed her mind to be open to a bisexual encounter.

Vanessa's voice came from the change room, "Jade, would you be able to bring me a larger size?"

Jade already had some different sizes and styles ready, had picked them up and entered the change room, "Oh fuck," was all she said as she entered. The change room was quite large with a round settee placed in the middle. What Jade saw in front of her was shocking, the mother and daughter she had been serving completely naked and kissing. Mother and daughter looked up at her and the daughter said, "Would you like to help my mother and me Jade?"

"Oh fuck," was all Jade said again before turning and walking out. Jade was shocked, these women were gorgeous, but they were mother and daughter, that was so wrong, but also so hot. Fuck, she had to calm down, her heart was racing.

Vanessa and Cassie, now dressed, had walked out of the change room, up to the counter and placed the evening dresses in front of Jade, "We'll take both thankyou Jade, and please include two the same in my daughter's size."

"Um, um yes, yes of course, I'll wrap them up." Jade couldn't make eye contact with either of them.

Cassie smiled and said, "I'm going to grab a drink with Susie while you pay mommy."

"Of course, dear," Vanessa replied. And then they kissed openly, passionately in front of Jade.

Jade was staring at them now, mouth hanging open. The kiss was broken, and Cassie walked out of the store with Susie. Jade continued wrapping the clothes when Vanessa spoke, "My daughter and I were hoping you could have joined us to help try some other things on."

"I, I, I was just," Jade was stumbling over her words, "I'm sorry. I was just so shocked to see you kissing. A mother and daughter naked and kissing. It's just so wrong."

Vanessa smiled at her, "You think it's wrong for a mother to show her daughter the ultimate expression of love?"

"Yes, no, no. I don't know." Jade couldn't find words to respond.

"You're stumbling over your words Jade, lacking confidence. It sounds like you would benefit from some discipline and training Jade. Would you like me to discipline you, Jade? If you do, write your number down and I may call you."

Jade couldn't think straight, she finished packaging up the dresses, rang up the sale and held the machine out to Vanessa for payment. Vanessa paid, smiled, took the bag, turned and walked out the store. Jade was biting her lower lip as she watched Vanessa leave. She grabbed a pen and paper, scribbled her number down and ran after Vanessa.

Jade called out to Vanessa, "Excuse me, excuse me Miss," as Vanessa turned Jade held out the paper to her, "Excuse me Miss, that's my personal number in case you wanted to assist me further with my, umm, training. You're right, I do require discipline."

Vanessa smiled at Jade and took the piece of paper, "Be ready for my call." Vanessa turned and walked off.

Jade watched Vanessa recede into the crowd and quietly said, "Yes mistress," before turning and walking back into the shop.

Vanessa had caught up with Susie and Cassie and they were heading back to the car. They wanted to have plenty of time to get ready for tonight.

Once back at Susie's house, Vanessa called her daughter and arranged to meet for dinner. She told Tina the address of the restaurant, that she was sending a new outfit over for her to wear, that she had made a booking and they would meet there at seven.

Tina was excited to be meeting her mother for dinner. She wanted to hear everything about her mysterious new girlfriend and who she was. The package arrived about an hour later, it was a beautiful black halter neck cocktail dress with a plunging front, there were also black stilettos, a sheer black G-string and thing high black stockings to go with it. Her mom had thought of everything.

Tina had spent the rest of the day preening herself and getting ready. Kelly had helped make sure all her armpits, pussy and legs were cleanly shaven, then her hair and make-up was done. Finally, she dressed and used her favourite scent.

Kelly stepped back from her smiling, "Wow babe, you look hot."

Tina admired herself in the full-length mirror. She had to admit it, she did look stunning.

Her black stiletto sandals pushed her height up from her five foot nine inches to close to six feet two inches. The black thigh high stocking rose up to meet the hem of her black halter neck cocktail dress, the black G-string she wore made her feel naked under her dress, the plunging neckline threatened to expose her full thirty-four inch bust at any time and the plunging back of the dress left little to the imagination in regard to her perfectly rounded ass.

Tina smiled at Kelly, "Yes I do look hot don't I."

Kelly was all but drooling, she wished she was going to dinner with Tina and her mom, "Make sure you send me some photos. I want to see what your hot mom is wearing as well."

Tina's phone buzzed. Her ride was out the front. The girls kissed, careful not to mess up Tina's make-up and they opened the front door to see a black limo with the driver standing in front.

"Holy shit," Kelly said. "Your mom really has gone all out."

Tina smiled, "Yeah, she really has." Tina walked down and got in the limo. Champagne was chilled in the back, she poured herself a glass and they drove off.

Arriving, Tina felt like a princess. The car door was opened for her. The restaurant door opened for her, and she was greeted by a slim blonde waitress, "Ah, Miss Tina, your table is ready. Please follow me."

Tina saw her mother seated in a booth, she stood as Tina arrived, kissed her on both cheeks and said, "You look stunning darling."

Tina blushed slightly and said, "Thanks mom."

"I'd like you to meet someone," her mother said as another woman rose from the booth, "This is Cassie."

Tina stared at Cassie, she was dressed in exactly the same heels, thigh-highs and cocktail dress as Tina. It was like looking in a mirror. Cassie said, "Lovely to meet you," embraced Tina and kissed her on both cheeks.

Tina was stunned, she heard her mother say, "And you already know Susie." Susie was hugging Tina and kissing her on the cheeks, "You look stunning," Susie said, "Please take a seat.

Cassie slid back into the booth beside Vanessa, Tina slid in beside Cassie and then Susie sat down beside Tina.

Tina and Cassie were staring at each other when the waitress approached and began pouring everyone champagne, she was chatting to the table, running through the menu and specials before looking at Tina and Cassie and saying, "You ladies Iook gorgeous, I've never, ever met two such stunningly beautiful twins as you." The waitress smiled, said she would be back shortly for their orders and retreated back into the restaurant.

Tina and Cassie went back to staring at each other, Susie had entered their thoughts as well as Vanessa's, eager to assist in how this played out. Susie was increasing the desire in all three women while at the same time making them feel calm and relaxed.

Tina spoke first, "You're stunning Cassie, absolutely stunning. God that sounds really conceited considering we look like twins."

"Not at all Tina, you look stunning as well, and I don't feel at all conceited saying that." And she laughed.

Tina loved the sound of Cassie's laughter. In fact, she seemed to love everything about Cassie. Tina realised she had been inadvertently stroking Cassie's smooth supple thigh as they spoke, and she looked down at the beautiful blemish free skin. Tina saw her mother's hand on Cassie's other thigh doing the exact same thing. Tina looked up at her mother and their gaze locked, Tina blushed bright red as her mother smiled back at her.

"It's ok" Tina heard Cassie say. She felt Cassie's hand on her cheek, a soft hand tilting her face so that they looked at each other. Gazing into those beautiful eyes Tina heard Cassie's melodic voice again, like in a dream, "It's ok, really, it's ok, I love the attention." Tina felt her hand being guided back up Cassie's inner thigh, Tina's fingers felt Cassie's lubricated pussy lips, her hard erect clitoris, then, shockingly, she felt her mother's hand. Mother and daughter were stroking Cassie's pussy under the table. It seemed the only difference in Tina and Cassie's wardrobe was that Tina was wearing a G-string and Cassie wasn't. Tina blushed again as her eyes met her mother's smiling face.

"Are we ready to order?" Everyone looked up at the waitress in front of them.

Susie smiled and said, "Oh yes, we most definitely are ready to eat."

Susie placed her order along with a wine selection for the table to accompany the meal. Susie then returned her concentration back to the consciousness of the three women at her table to continue enjoying and experiencing all the feelings and desires of the exquisite seduction occurring in front of her. Pushing and encouraging every forbidden erotic desire the three women were having.

Champagnes had been finished, wine glasses filled, and entrees delivered. The conversation was flowing, and everyone was enjoying themselves. Main courses and dessert followed with the evening seeming to be over in minutes instead of the hours it had taken.

Tina had been amazed at how brazen Cassie had been throughout dinner, letting Vanessa and Tina stroke her pussy during the evening. When mother and daughter's fingers touched on Cassie's pussy, they would simply smile at each other, as if this was something a mother and daughter did every day.

Tina didn't want the evening to end but end it must. They had paid the bill and were all clambering into the limo. Tina was sitting beside Susie with Vanessa and Cassie sitting opposite in the back of the limo. Susie smiled at Tina and said, "Are you enjoying the evening?"

Tina smiled back at Susie, "I wish it would never end."

Susie smiled, "It doesn't have to end just yet." Susie pressed a button behind her head and a privacy screen raised between the driver and passenger cabin, soft music was drifting through the car and another button dimmed the lights. Tina watched wide eyed as Cassie and her mother began making out in front of them, "Hot isn't it." Susie said.

"Oh fuck, this is so surreal," Tina replied.

Susie's hand came up gently between Tina's thighs and she began stroking her pussy.

At the same time Tina couldn't take her eyes off her mother and Cassie as they kissed. Then something really kinky happened. As her mom was kissing up Cassie's neck, Cassie moaned and said, "Oh mommy, that's so nice."

Tina wasn't sure she had just heard that, was she just dreaming, imagining it? Susie's fingers on her pussy were so distracting, so pleasurable.

Then it happened again. Cassie clearly said, "Oh mommy. Mommy, kiss me."

Susie was inside Tina's mind, guiding her, making her more accepting of the kinky display playing out before her. But Tina was still resisting. Susie could feel the resistance and loved the struggle being put up by Tina. Susie had paid the limo driver to keep driving until she sent the signal to head home. Susie also had cameras setup in the limo cabin that were recording the events from all different angles as they happened in front of her. Susie wasn't going to send that signal to head home to the limo driver anytime soon.

Tina's eyes came into focus. The pleasure Susie's fingers were giving her was incredible, but she needed to watch what was happening in front of her. What Cassie said and did next shocked but also thrilled her.

"Oh mommy. Mommy, feed me, I'm so hungry."

Tina stared open mouthed as she watched her mother lift her halter top over her head and expose her breasts. Her mother's breasts were huge, nipples pink, hard and erect. Cassie latched onto Vanessa's right breast and began sucking, feeding. "That's it baby girl, that's it. Feed on mommy." When Vanessa said this, she was staring directly at Tina.

As Susie was stroking Tina's pussy she whispered in her ear, "Join her. Join your sister feeding on mommy's breasts."

Tina pulled away from Susie and looked at her, shocked, "No, no I can't do that. It's so wrong."

Susie could feel the resistance in Tina's mind, the fear of succumbing to her base desires. Susie tried to comfort Tina, remove the resistance in place, but it was difficult. Tina's will and resistance was strong. Susie decided to try another tactic. She began whispering in Tina's ear again.

"Your mother needs this, Tina. She's been so lacking in affection since your father left. Don't deny mommy some small pleasures in life. Let mommy have this moment, Tina."

Susie could feel Tina beginning to relax again. She returned to stroking and pinching Tina's pussy as they watched. Susie comforted Tina, "Such a kinky roleplay. Let mommy have this little pleasure while we watch."

"Yes," Tina simply replied, enjoying the touch of Susie's fingers as the kinky show played out in front of them.

Cassie was removing Vanessa's dress. Vanessa completely naked now except for her thigh high stockings and stiletto heels. Susie and Tina watched. Susie enjoying the display while Tina was shocked but transfixed by it.

Cassie, pulling her dress over her head and dropping to the floor of the limo, her face between Vanessa's thighs. Cassie was now in the same state as Tina's mom, naked except for stilettos and thigh high stockings. Licking, nibbling, biting. Vanessa was in ecstasy, her eyes closed as she said, "Oh Tina, Tina, eat mommy's pussy."

Susie was in Tina's mind and could hear her thought's, "So wrong, so wrong. But so nice that mommy wants it to be me licking her pussy. Mommy loves me so much." Susie smiled as she looked at Tina watching, fascinated, at this erotic forbidden show playing out in front of her.

Tina couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her mother naked and aroused. Having her pussy eaten by someone that could be, that was, Tina's exact twin. Her mother even calling the twin by her daughter's name, her name, Tina. God this was so forbidden, so taboo, so fucking hot. Tina watched as her mother came over and over, calling out Tina's name each time she reached orgasm. Then, Cassie was back up on the seat beside Vanessa. They were kissing and fondling each other, pinching nipples, pinching clits, stretching, and pulling on pussy lips and hard erect nipples. Tina couldn't help herself, she had begun masturbating, without even realising, while she watched. Her dress pulled up over her waist and her pussy exposed to her mother and Cassie as they fucked. Not that they were really watching Tina anyway. They were far too interested in each other. Then Cassie stared directly at Tina as Vanessa was sucking on her left nipple.

"Eat my pussy." It was a command from Cassie. Still staring straight at Tina, she repeated, "Eat my pussy," then more forceful, "eat my pussy mommy." Vanessa, Tina's mother, was dropping to her knees between Cassie's thighs. "That's it mommy, eat your daughters pussy." Cassie was still staring straight at Tina when she said this with a smile on her face.

As Vanessa began licking Cassie's pussy Cassie said, "Come here Tina. Come her and kiss me while your mother licks my pussy and imagines it's you." This wasn't a request or a plea. Again, it was a command. Tina obeyed the command. Without realising she had moved; Tina was sitting beside Cassie. She looked down at her mother's beautiful face, her tongue lapping at Cassie's pussy. Cassie began kissing Tina and Tina's mouth welcomed her tongue.

123456...9