Future Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They began walking down the hallway and could see a dim light ahead. They could hear the sounds of lovemaking coming from ahead and looking at each other they both smiled and let out a little giggle each. This felt so naughty.

The bedroom door was wide open, and the bed slightly offset so that Tina and Stef could look into the room without being seen. A small lamp illuminated the room so that both Tina and Stef could clearly see what was happening on the bed in front of them. Tina was standing behind Stef looking over her shoulder, her hands around Stef's waist. What Stef saw in front of them shocked her and at the same time turned her on. Cassie was on her knees a strap-on dildo attached to her by leather straps. In front of her Vanessa was on all fours, doggy style and in front of Vanessa was Susie, naked and laying on her back. Cassie was rhythmically pumping the strap-on in and out of Vanessa as Vanessa was licking Susie's pussy. Tina and Stef could hear Cassie talking, her voice quiet but loud enough for them to hear.

"That's right mommy, eat my girlfriend's pussy. Lick my girlfriend's pussy while I fuck you with my hard cock mommy."

Stef's eyes went wide, "Oh my God."

Tina whispered in Stef's ear, "This is fucking hot mommy," and then Stef felt Tina undo the sash of her robe letting it open, she felt Tina's fingers exploring her damp and aroused pussy and she thought, "How the fuck am I still turned on?"

Cassie continued, "Oh mommy your pussy is so wet, you love being my fuck-doll don't you mommy?"

Vanessa mouth rose up from Susie's pussy, "Oh yes baby girl, mommy is your fuck-toy." She then dove back down into Susie's pussy and Susie moaned in delight.

Susie's head rolled to the side and her eyes opened, she was staring directly at Stef, their eyes locked together. What she said next made Stef cum on Tina's fingers, "That's right Stef, eat my pussy while Cassie's fucking you with her cock. Eat my pussy Stef while your daughter fucks you." Then she smiled at Stephanie, her eyes closed, and her head rolled back over.

"Oh my god, oh my God, oh my god," Stef whispered under her breath. She turned and walked quickly back to their room with Tina following.

She threw her robe off and got under the covers. Tina slid in beside her.

"Have I done something wrong mommy?"

"No, no of course not. It' just me. I feel so guilty enjoying what I saw tonight. It's wrong and I shouldn't be enjoying it."

They both sat up and leant back on the padded bedhead.

"Mommy, there's nothing wrong with it. We're all adults and I enjoyed watching as well."

"You enjoyed watching your mother being fucked by my daughter and her girlfriend?"

"Yeah. It was hot. I'd watch them again and again. Wouldn't you mommy?"

Stef looked at Tina in shock. Fuck what was going on? Stef couldn't believe this. Was she the only one that saw this as strange? Maybe it was normal? Maybe she just had to go with it like Tina, Cassie, Vanessa and Susie had? It had been years since she had been intimate with someone. Maybe she had just become isolated and frigid. Or maybe she had just become boring? What Tina and her had done today was the most excitement Stef had experienced in years. She should be embracing this, not questioning it. Fuck why did life have to be so stressful?

Tina could see the anxiety on Stef's face and said, "Mommy you need to relax. And I know the best way to relax you." Her smile was reassuring, and Stef was ready to try anything.

"Ok, what do you want to do honey?"

"I want you to feed me mommy," Tina said smiling. She turned and laid her head in Stef's lap looking up at her, "Feed me mommy."

Stef was confused but took her right breast in her hand, squeezed it and pointed the nipple down towards Tina's mouth. Tina immediately latched onto the nipple and began sucking.

"Oh wow," Stef said, "That feels so, so, so nice."

Tina was sucking and releasing, sucking and releasing, on Stef's nipple. Stef put her other hand under the back of Tina's head and supported the weight. It felt wonderful, like Tina was draining the tension out of her body. "Oh my God, that feels so good baby girl." Stef closed her eyes and leant her head back on the bedhead as Tina continued to feed. Stef's hand went to her pussy and began stroking her lubricated clit. What was happening she wondered? Stef had had more sex in the last day than she'd had in the last five years. As she nodded off to sleep, feeding her beautiful daughter from her breast, her final thought was, "I don't want this to end."

Stef opened her eyes, and she was alone in bed. She wrapped herself in her robe and followed the chatter and laughter downstairs. Stef was greeted by a warm, sunny, Saturday morning. As she entered the kitchen Tina's voice rang out, "Good morning mommy," Stef looked at her with love in her eyes. Everyone was sitting around the breakfast table eating fruit and yoghurt and drinking juice. Stef helped herself, she was famished.

Vanessa looked at Stef, "We're thinking of going to the beach, are you in?"

"I'd love to."

After breakfast they had showered, changed, packed the car and all jumped in. Music blaring as they headed to the beach.

Stef and Susie were sitting at a bar with cocktails, facing the beach. Watching as Vanessa, Tina and Cassie bounced a ball around on the sand. Their G-string bikini bottoms complimented the bikini tops that struggled to even cover their nipples. Their outfits were definitely not "family-friendly", but they had certainly gathered an appreciative audience of young men and women to watch their antics.

"So did you enjoy last night Stef?" Susie asked.

"Yes, yes I did." Although last night was a blur to Stef. She couldn't remember what was fact, what was fantasy and what was a dream.

"You know Stef, we really enjoyed it when you and Tina came in and watched last night."

Stef blushed, so that was fact.

"Did you enjoy watching Stef?"

"I'm not sure. I was confused."

"What were you confused about?" Susie looked at Stef like the cat that had caught the canary. "Were you confused about Tina leading you in there to watch?"

"No. No, I'm not sure why I was confused."

"Were you confused about your daughter and me enjoying a threesome? I thought I had discussed enough of those encounters with you previously that you wouldn't have been surprised."

"No, no. You've always been very open with me about your sexual encounters. I wasn't surprised that you and Cassie were having a threesome with Vanessa."

That was it. That was what Susie wanted. To have Stef acknowledge her daughter's name in the threesome she watched.

"So, tell me Stef, tell me what's confused you."

"Well, it was, it was the fact, it was how you and Cassie." Stef looked directly at Susie, "It was how you were pretending Vanessa was me while you fucked her, while my daughter fucked her with a strap-on and she ate your pussy."

Susie looked at Stef surprised, "And?"

"And? And?" Stef was trying to keep from shouting. "You don't think it's odd that my daughter is fucking a woman old enough to be her mother and that woman is eating your pussy while you are both calling her mommy and Stef?"

Susie stared back at Stef, "No."

"No? What do you mean no?"

Susie leant into Stef and whispered back quite forcefully, "Look. You fucked Vanessa's daughter thinking she was Cassie, not once but twice and at the same time as you fucked her you asked Tina to call you mommy. Then you openly admitted that to your daughter, her mother Vanessa and me. And we didn't question it because you are both adults and you were both happy. Then you creep into our room in the middle of the night without our knowledge and have Vanessa's daughter watch as your daughter and her mother are being intimate with me. And you are worried about your daughter, your girlfriend's mother and me enjoying a little private fantasy in the privacy of our own room?"

Stef looked at Susie shocked. Susie was right. Who was she to question what they did when she was basically spying on them? Stef looked down at her feet and said, "I'm sorry."

Susie smiled, a wicked glint in her eyes and said, "Stef, look at me." Stef looked up at Susie, her eyes sorrowful. "Stef, we all love you. We are all very happy for you. Stop beating yourself up over this and enjoy the moment for a change."

Stef started crying and hugged Susie, "Thank you. Thankyou Susie for being so understanding of a cranky old woman."

Susie held Stef back by her shoulders and looked directly at her, "Oh come on Stef. You are not a cranky old woman." And Stef laughed.

Susie knew Stef was ready to open up to her. "So, Stef, did you enjoy watching us last night?"

Stef looked around and then back at Susie replying, "Yes. It's so naughty but yes I did."

"Would you like to watch again? You could come in again tonight. I'll leave the door open."

"I, I think I'd like that."

"Can I tell you something really kinky Stef?"

"Yes. Maybe. Yes."

"Cassie has always had a fantasy to fuck her mommy."

"What?"

"Cassie has always had a fantasy to fuck her mommy. And that's all it is Stef. A fantasy. After we had been going out a few months she started getting lesbian porn for us to watch."

Stef was staring at Susie. Unable to believe what she was hearing about her daughter.

Susie continued. "The porn always followed the same theme. An older woman and a younger girl. Then Cassie started getting movies that were more explicit. They focused on mothers and daughters. Mothers and daughters engaged in lesbian sex. There's a whole lesbian sub-genre called faux-cest. Mothers and daughters, sisters, aunties and even twins."

Stef was wide eyed as she listened, "Really?"

"Yes really." Susie replied. "Then the fantasies turned to how Cassie wanted to have a threesome with you involved. A threesome we played out with Vanessa last night for the first time."

"So, it's normal?" Stef asked. "It's a normal fetish to have."

"Yes. Yes, I think so." Susie replied smiling. She knew she had Stef hooked now. "I mean Tina certainly enjoyed it with you, didn't she? And you enjoyed the same fantasy?"

"Yes. Yes, we both enjoyed it."

Susie smiled at Stef. A reassuring smile that made Stef feel more relaxed about what was happening. "Vanessa enjoyed it too Stef. Vanessa loved pretending to be Cassie's mommy while Cassie fucked her with a strap-on. Vanessa loved pretending to be you as she ate my pussy. It was Cassie's fantasy and we both loved being a part of it."

Stef was staring at Susie, "Yes. Yes, I understand that perfectly."

Susie started to push the boundaries further. "I know you understand. Because you enjoyed the same roleplay with Vanessa's daughter, didn't you?"

"Yes," Stef said with lust in her voice and still staring directly at Susie. Her heart was beating faster.

"And I'm sure there is more of that roleplay you would like to experience with Tina isn't there?"

"Yes."

"After what you watched the three of us doing last night, tell me Stef, tell me your fantasy. Tell me what you want to do."

Susie had released all Stef's inhibitions just by talking to her. Stef was ready to tell her.

"I want. What, I want," Stef wasn't sure how to continue.

Susie encouraged her again, "Tell me Stef."

"I'd like to try a threesome like that."

"A threesome like what Stef?"

"A threesome with Tina and her mom. I'd like Tina to fuck me with a strap-on while I lick Vanessa's pussy. Just like what you and Cassie were doing with her."

"You can do that Stef. You can do that tonight. Tina and Vanessa would love it."

"Any more drinks?" A waitress was at their table and had broken the spell. But Susie was sure she had done enough to encourage Stef without using her mind-control.

Stef looked up at the waitress, smiled and said, "Yes. Two more please." Stef looked back at Susie with the biggest grin on her face.

By the time they were heading home Stef felt quite lightheaded from the cocktails. She was seated in the back seat, in the middle, Vanessa on her right and Tina on her left. Cassie and Susie were in the front seats, Cassie driving and checking them out in the rear vision mirror every so often. When they pulled up at a set of lights Stef could see her daughter staring at her in the rear vison mirror, their eyes locked together.

"Don't you think Vanessa is gorgeous mommy?"

Stef's mind was wandering and then focused when Cassie spoke to her. God she couldn't remember the last time Cassie had called her mommy. She smiled back at Cassie's eyes in the mirror.

Cassie said, "Vanessa is so sexy mommy. Why don't you kiss her?"

Stef sobered up suddenly, looked at Vanessa who smiled at her, then back at Cassie's eyes in the mirror.

"Kiss her mommy." Cassie's voice was more urgent.

Stef looked to her left at Tina who was smiling and nodding her head. Stef looked back in the rear vision mirror at Cassie's eyes.

"Kiss her mommy," This now wasn't just a request, it felt like an order.

Stef turned to her right and Vanessa and her lips met. They began kissing. Stef felt Tina's hand on her back, caressing her as Stef was kissing her mother. Then, she felt Tina's lips on the back of her neck, softly kissing. This was ecstasy. Stef's clothes were being removed as she felt mother and daughter begin to kiss down her neck. Stef was naked in the back of the car, four hands exploring her body. Mouths kissing and sucking on her nipples.

The car pulled into the driveway and doors opened. Stef was led out in a dream, completely naked. She was suddenly at the front door waiting for it to open. Inside the house and Stef was led up the stairs and entered the master bedroom. Up onto the bed. Stef saw Susie and Cassie enter the room. Stef was on the bed, on her hands and knees, submissive, just like what she watched last night. She felt a dildo penetrate her pussy. Just like last night. Then a voice, but it was slightly different to last night, "That's right, eat my mommy's pussy." Last night the mommy had been in the middle. Tonight, she was in the middle. Stef's face dropped down, and she began eating Vanessa's pussy, it tasted just like her daughters. Stef's pussy was being pounded from behind, it felt so good.

Tina looked over at Susie and Cassie, naked and seated as they watched. "Your mother's pussy feels so tight, hopefully you can try it soon." Tina continued to pump rhythmically in and out of Stef's pussy. "Eat my mother's pussy. Eat her pussy like you ate mine."

Susie loved what she was seeing in front of her She was watching her girlfriend's mother being fucked by another mother and daughter as Cassie stroked her pussy. Susie had been surprised at how easily Stef had succumbed to this temptation of her own free will. She really was a slut and Susie couldn't wait to watch Cassie fuck her.

Tina was thrusting into Stef faster and faster, "Fuck my mommy, fuck my mommy," she kept repeating as she fucked Stef with her cock. They were all cumming together, screaming in ecstasy before collapsing on the bed, exhausted.

Stef woke up alone in a king-size bed. It was morning. She was thinking back on the events of yesterday. Opening up about her sexual fantasies with Susie. Being encouraged to kiss Tina and her mother in the backseat of the car while her own daughter drove and watched. Being completely naked in the back of the car while Tina and Vanessa's hands roamed freely over her body. Being led out of the car naked and then upstairs. Being fucked by Tina with a strap-on while Stef ate Tina's mother's pussy.

Oh my God, her daughter and Susie had watched all of this.

What else had she done? The night seemed a blur. Had Tina and Vanessa been kissing? The memories were disjointed, fractured. Stef saw images of Vanessa's face licking her pussy, had Vanessa been eating her pussy while Tina fucked her mother with a strap-on? Oh my God, Stef remembered wearing the strap-on too, fucking Tina and encouraging her to eat her mother's pussy and then telling them to swap places so she could fuck Vanessa while Stef watched her eat out her daughter? Had this all really happened or was it all an erotic dream she had? I need a coffee Stef thought. She pulled on a robe and walked downstairs. Tina and Vanessa were sitting in the kitchen downstairs drinking coffee.

Vanessa smiled at her and said, "Hey sleepy head."

"Hey," Stef replied.

Tina's smile beamed at Stef, "Good morning mommy."

Stef's brow furrowed, had Tina just called her mommy in front of her mother? "Good morning."

"Did you sleep well mommy?"

Tina had called her mommy in front of Vanessa, "Yes, yes I did. But last nights a bit of a blur. I think I need a coffee."

"I'll make you one gorgeous," Vanessa said as she brushed past Stef, encircling her waist in a brief hug, brushing her hair to the side and kissing her on the back of her neck.

"Are Susie and Cassie here?"

"No," Tina replied with a big smile on her face. "We have the house all to ourselves today mommy. They've gone up to the hills for lunch. They said they may even stay the night up there. They'll let us know later today if they are coming back."

"Oh," Stef said.

Tina looked heartbroken, "Don't you want to stay with us mommy? Did you want to go with Susie and Cassie?"

"No, no, of course I want to stay here with you and Vanessa."

Tina was smiling again and then her phone rang.

She answered and said, "Hi Cassie. Yeah, oh yeah. Yeah, she just woke up. Ok. Ok. Wow that sounds fantastic. Yeah, no problem at all, will do. Love you too, bye."

Vanessa had given Stef her coffee, memories coming back with each sip. Although Stef still couldn't tell what was real and what were dreams.

"So," Tina said. "Susie and Tina got a three-night deal with an option to stay the week if there are still vacancies. They only have to pay one night for the three-night stay or for two nights if they get the whole week." Tina had wrapped her arms around Stef's waist and said, "Isn't that great mommy?"

"Yes, that's fantastic," Stef said.

Vanessa had come in behind Stef and wrapped her arms around her, "We are going to have so much fun gorgeous."

This had all been planned. Susie and Cassie had already confirmed a booking for the week away before saying their goodbyes that morning to Vanessa and Tina. Susie had entered Stef's consciousness last night and was to say the least, shocked. Susie had thought that she was kinky, adventurous in her sex life, but Stef, wow! Susie was watching how things were progressing, knowing that Stef still only had a vague recollection of what happened last night, Susie couldn't wait for Stef to remember. But Susie was going to let this happen naturally, she wasn't going to influence any outcomes. Stef had to want this of her own free will, it was so forbidden and that made it much kinkier.

Stef finished her coffee and said, "I think I need a shower," and headed upstairs.

Stef was washing her body off, relaxing under the warm water, trying to remember what had happened last night. It reminded Stef of her younger days, when she would wake up in a similar state, trying to recall what sexual adventures she'd had the previous night.

The shower door opened, and Tina entered, naked, "I hope you don't mind me joining you mommy." She turned on the other shower head opposite.

"No, no, not at all," Stef replied. "Tina, I have to ask, do you think you should be calling me mommy in front of your mother like you were doing downstairs?"

"Oh mommy, of course I should. Vanessa is my mom, and you are my mommy. After last night I thought you would be fine with that. I know mom is."

"Tina, last night is a bit of a blur, we did so much, my mind is a bit frazzled, I can't seem to get a clear picture of what happened."

"That's ok mommy, we can watch it later tonight if you want. Susie and Cassie recorded everything."

1...456789