Future Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everything?" Stef thought, what does that mean?

"Everything mommy," Tina replied smiling.

The shower door opened again, and Vanessa stepped in, she was also naked and Stef couldn't stop staring at her body. It was gorgeous.

"Hi ladies."

"Hi mom."

"Hi, ah, um, Vanessa." Stef was a bit taken aback that Vanessa had just stepped into the shower with both Tina and her. Both Tina and Vanessa were washing off, washing each other, as if this was something they did every day.

Vanessa spoke to both Tina and Stef, "You know ladies, I know we have the house to ourselves but how about we have dinner out tonight? I know a great Mexican place nearby and I don't really feel like cooking on a Saturday night."

Again, this was completely planned. Tina had already booked a table at the Mexican restaurant and had already asked and confirmed that her best friend Kelly and her mother Ash could meet them for dinner.

Tina smiled at Vanessa and said, "Hey mom, Kelly and Ash are close by, how about I give them a call and see if they'd like to join us?"

"Sounds great honey. You don't mind do you Stef?"

"No, not at all." Stef was distracted, still trying to piece together her memories of last night.

The rest of the afternoon was spent relaxing, choosing outfits to wear and preening themselves for a night out. Tina had confirmed that Kelly and Ash would be joining them, and that Stef would absolutely love them. Actually, Tina and Vanessa knew Stef would love them as Susie had told them that Stef had a thing for not only women that looked like Cassie and Tina but also for women with dead straight blonde hair and slim boyish figures.

Stef walked into the Mexican restaurant with Vanessa and Tina on either arm. They were dressed to the nines in matching red mini satin and silk lace dresses and red stilettos, completely naked underneath. To say the three of them looked hot was an understatement, they were scorching. Everyone was staring at them as they walked to the bar and three of the men seated at the bar stood and offered their stools. When they started to try and chat them up Vanessa waved them away saying, "Sorry fellas, I'm just here for a quiet drink with my daughter and her aunt." Stef almost burst out laughing and the men looked heartbroken.

A margherita later Stef watched as two blondes entered the restaurant wearing pale blue mini satin and silk lace dresses and blue stilettos. This couldn't be them she thought. The two women were walking straight towards the bar, the younger about five-seven, slim, boyish, high cheekbones, with straight blonde hair and pale blue eyes accentuated by the blue in her dress and the older one looked identical but maybe five-five. They walked straight up to Vanessa and Tina, embraced each of them and kissed them on either cheek, swapping and doing it all over again.

"And this is Stef," Tina said. "Stef, Kelly and her mother Ashleigh, or Ash as we all like to call her."

Stef was being hugged and kissed on both cheeks, told how beautiful she was, and then they were heading to a private booth. The drinks, food and conversation were flowing. Somehow Stef had been seated in the middle of the booth, Kelly on her right and Tina beside her. To her left was Ash and Vanessa beside her. The restaurant was noisy, but conversations could still be heard when close together.

Susie had been part of all of this through the consciousness of Vanessa, Tina and Stef as the evening progressed. Suddenly when she was in Stef's consciousness Susie realised, she could step out and bridge into Ash and Kelly's minds when Stef was touching or close to them. Susie stepped into Ash and Kelly's consciousness and began increasing their sexual desires for Vanessa and Tina.

Dinner was finished and Vanessa and Ash were onto their third margherita. Stef looked over at them, locked in what seemed to be an intimate conversation, they kept touching and stroking each other, on the face, on the breasts, on the thighs.

Stef looked back at Kelly and Tina, and they were doing the same. Stef slid closer to Kelly, their asses touching.

Stef felt a little tipsy and a little jealous when she said to Kelly, "So have you two known each other long?"

"Since we were babies," Kelly replied and she turned back to Tina, stroked her face in an intimate way and continued chatting, ignoring Stef.

Stef suddenly felt more sober more alert, "So Kelly, I hope you aren't doing the wrong thing by my Tina," Stef sounded confident, assured.

Kelly turned back to Stef and said, "What do you mean, my Tina?"

"What I mean is, she's my baby girl."

Kelly's jaw dropped, she looked at Tina back at Stef, back to Tina and whispered, "Are you two fucking?"

Tina smiled mischievously, "Yes."

Kelly was gob smacked, but certainly not lost for words, "That's so fucking hot. Where did you two meet? How long have you been fucking? Why haven't you told me this before?"

"Slow down babe. We met at the gym, and we've only been fucking for a few days and I'm telling you now because Stef likes threesomes. And babe, she also likes me to call her mommy."

Stef was blushing, looking at both of them as they spoke. They turned back to Stef, and Kelly spoke first.

"She's hot babe, can we fuck her together tonight?"

Susie was please as she observed. This was how the plan was meant to start.

"Definitely babe, definitely. But if I'm bringing my mommy, can you bring yours?" Tina was smiling as she said this.

"What?" Kelly looked surprised.

"Can you bring your mommy babe? We can share, like we fantasised about."

"But, but they were fantasies about your mom Tina. Not my mom."

"So? I can't have fantasies too? You aren't interested then?" Tina's voice was forceful.

"No, no, anything for you babe. I'm sure my mom won't mind coming along. I mean your mom and her are best friends."

Tina smiled at Kelly, looked at Stef, then she said loudly, "Hey Mom, Ash we should go and do shots and head back to the house we're looking after."

Vanessa smiled, looked at Ash, then back at Tina and shouted, "I'll call our ride."

It wasn't long after and Stef watched as Tina, Kelly, Ash and Vanessa walked out of the restaurant hugging, laughing and giggling towards the same limo she had been in just the other night. The same driver was standing in front holding the door open. Tina, Kelly and Ash fell into the back seat and Vanessa and Stef climbed into the front seat facing them. Stef felt like she was reliving a dream. As the door closed and they drove off Tina, Kelly and Ash were doing shots. As soft music played, Vanessa pressed the button raising the privacy screen and the lights dimmed. Tina was sitting in the middle of the back seat, Ash on her left and Kelly on her right. Vanessa had her arm around Stef and leant in and began kissing her.

Ash was suddenly alert, she looked on wide eyed and said, "Oh fuck."

Tina pulled Ash towards her and kissed her. Kelly was staring at Vanessa and Stef kissing and back at Tina and her mom. Her mouth was hanging open. This was just what Susie had wanted, to draw in this mother and daughter so they would become a hot show for Stephanie, making her more open to mother's and daughter's fucking together. Susie felt Cassie continue to lick her pussy and moaned while watching the lesbian show progress.

Tina pulled back from Ash, turned to Kelly, and began kissing her.

"Oh fuck," Ash said for the second time.

Vanessa and Tina had separated from their kiss and Vanessa was looking straight at Ash, "What's wrong Ash, isn't this what you've always fantasised about?"

Ash turned to Vanessa, "Yeah, me with you and Tina, not me with Tina and Kelly." She turned back, staring at Tina and Kelly kissing then turned back to Vanessa and Vanessa spoke.

Vanessa's voice was soft and melodic, "Are you really going to miss this opportunity Ash? Maybe others may not come up later, you really don't want to miss this one."

Ash looked at Vanessa, hesitated, then, making a decision, turned back to Tina and Kelly. Ash brushed Tina's hair to the side and began kissing her on the back of the neck as Tina was kissing her daughter.

Vanessa smiled, turned to Stef and said, "This is hot."

Stef was transfixed by what was happening in front of her. She was sitting beside her girlfriend's mother as she watched Tina kiss her best friend and her best friend's mom was kissing the back of Tina's neck.

Stef looked back at Vanessa, said, "Yes. This is very hot" and kissed her. Then, stroking and caressing each other, they turned back to watch the three women in front of them.

Tina was turning back and forth kissing Ash and Kelly. Then she reached down and pulled her dress up over her head and threw it to the side. Tina was completely naked except for her heels. Kelly and her mother began sucking on her nipples, stroking her bald pussy. Tina had bunched up their hair in her left and right hand, she pulled them back off her nipples and held them apart.

"Kiss," she said, looking at Kelly then Ash and back again. They both just stared at her.

"Kiss," Tina said again, and moved their faces closer together.

Stef was staring intently at them as Vanessa was stroking up and down her thigh, kissing her on the cheek, she whispered in Stef's ear, "So hot to watch them struggle."

Stef blushed as she turned and looked at Vanessa and then she turned back to the three women in front of her.

Kelly looked at her mother, love in her eyes, and her mother returned the look. Kelly leant in and kissed her mother lightly on the lips. Separating they stared at each other as Tina released her grip on their hair. They leant into each other and kissed on the lips again, this time a bit longer. They pulled apart, staring at each other.

Vanessa was whispering in Stef's ear again as she watched, "So hot to watch them kiss."

"Kiss," Tina said again, softly, enticingly.

Stef was pinching Vanessa's nipple as she watched, and she realised she was holding her breath.

Vanessa's nipple was hard and erect as Stef pinched it. She was staring at Kelly, Ash and her daughter. This was really happening. She couldn't believe it, but this was really happening.

Stef and Vanessa watched as Kelly and Ash came together across Tina's naked body. Their eyes closed, their lips touched softly, their mouths opened, their tongues extended. Mother and daughter explored each other's mouths with their tongues for the first time.

Tina looked up at Vanessa and Stef. Smiling in triumph.

As they separated Tina leant down and kissed each of them. Then, Tina said softly, almost inaudibly "Let's go home and all get naked."

Kelly and Ash both looked at each other, at Stef and Vanessa, then back at Tina and replied together, "Yes."

Out of the limo Tina and Stef were leading Kelly and Ash to the house. Vanessa was thanking the limo driver and advising him his services had again been exemplary and that a large tip had been deposited into his account. Vanessa then followed the other girls into the house.

Clothes had been discarded as they walked upstairs to the master bedroom. A strap-on dildo was handed to Kelly, and she fitted it onto herself. Ash was guided up onto the king-sized bed and she was positioned on all fours. Stef was on the settee, between Tina and Vanessa. They watched as Kelly entered her mother.

"Oh, fuck Kelly, that feels so good."

"You like my cock mommy? You like me fucking you in front of your friends?"

"Oh yes, oh yes mommy loves that. Mommy has always been an exhibitionist. I love to fuck in front of an audience."

Kelly was thrusting her cock into her mother faster and faster. She looked over at Tina.

"Do you like watching me fuck my mom babe?"

Tina was curled up beside Stef on the settee, "Oh yes babe. Fuck her good." Then, she looked up at Stef, "Do you like our friend's mommy?"

Stef looked at Tina and said, "Oh yes. Very much so." Then Stef got a wicked glint in her eyes and said to Tina, "Have they ever been whipped?"

Tina smiled at her mommy, "No. But I bet they'd like it."

Stef looked back at the mother and daughter on the bed in front of her, both slim blondes with boyish bodies but their breasts were still large enough. She stood up and walked over to the bed, slid up in front of Ash and said, "Eat my pussy while your daughter fucks you slut."

Ash dove into Stef's pussy and began licking. She loved the feel of her daughter's cock fucking her while she ate pussy. This was so wrong, so fucking wrong. But she loved it. Ash had always fantasised about fucking Vanessa and Tina together, but now, now it was Kelly and her that were the mother and daughter sluts fucking in front of Vanessa and Tina. Just like they should be.

Kelly was slowly, rhythmically thrusting her cock in and out of her mother. She couldn't believe it when Stef climbed up onto the bed in front of them, lay down and presented her smooth hairless pussy to her mother. Kelly had always known her mother was into women. Her mother had been quite open when she brought them home, kissing and cuddling with them in front of Kelly. Although she had never seen her mother make love to another woman, she had occasionally listened at her mother's bedroom door as she fucked them. She had even masturbated to their moans of ecstasy a few times, but never felt any desire to join them. Kelly had been fantasising about fucking Tina and her mother for years but the thought of fucking her own mother had never crossed her mind. Now, as her mother's pretty face approached another woman's pussy Kelly slowly withdrew her cock from her mother's vagina, so only the tip of the head was still at the edge of her mother's pussy lips. As she watched her mother's lips touch Stef's pussy and her tongue began playing at her clitoris Kelly thrust her cock deep into her mother, Ash groaned in ecstasy and as Kelly felt her pussy push up against her mother Kelly came. Kelly came in an explosion of passion and screamed, "Fuuuuuuuuuck Mommmmy. I'm cumming mommy."

Tina and Vanessa were touching, stroking and softly kissing each other as they watched the mother daughter threesome happening in front of them. Both were incredibly turned on and couldn't take their eyes off these three women.

Susie was in the minds of all five women, the passion, the ecstasy was driving her over the edge. Her mind felt like it was stretched to breaking point but she couldn't stop taking in all the thoughts, the feelings, the experiences of this forbidden orgy.

Stef moaned as Ash began licking her pussy, when Kelly came, she felt Ash's tongue being pushed further into her, exploring deep inside her pussy. Stef had never felt a woman's tongue so deep inside her before. It was a glorious sensation. Stef opened her eyes and looked up at Kelly, her head thrown back, her back arched and pelvis thrust forward into her mother. Stef was experiencing her first orgasm on Ash's mouth, she felt it roll through her body, peaking all her senses. "Oh wow," she said. Stef pulled Ash's face back from her pussy smiled at her and said, "Time for a change. Your daughter is worn out."

Ash felt her daughter withdrawing her cock from her, it was slowly sliding out of her pussy. Ash collapsed onto her stomach when the full twelve inches of the dildo was withdrawn. Her daughter rolled over onto her back beside her. Their faces turned to each other, and they smiled, mother and daughter began softly kissing each other on the lips. Kelly felt the strap-on being removed from around her waist.

Tina and Vanessa watched as Stef removed the strap-on from Kelly. She was inserting the smaller dildo into herself and tightening the leather straps around her waist. They watched as Stef rolled Ash over onto her back and began kissing her. Stef pulled back and started moving Kelly up onto her hands and knees in front of her mother. Slowly she began inserting the cock into Kelly's pussy.

Kelly moaned "Oooooohhhhhhhhh woooooow," as she felt Stef pushing the dildo into her. "Ohhh Stef that feels so good."

Kelly was on all fours, her face just over her mother's beautiful pussy. She looked at her mother laying on her back, fully naked below her, slowly stroking her pussy as she watched her daughter being fucked. God my mother's hot Kelly thought. She heard Stef speak softly behind her.

"Lick her pussy Kelly."

Kelly wasn't sure she had heard Stef say that. Then she heard her say it softly again.

"Lick her pussy Kelly."

She turned and looked back over her shoulder, Stef was pushing her cock in and out of her pussy, a cock Kelly had just used to fuck her mother with.

Stef's voice was persuasive, "Lick her pussy Kelly, she wants you to."

Kelly looked down at her mother who was still playing with her pussy, eyes closed and a slight smile on her face.

"Lick her Kelly." Stef's voice was soft, enticing.

Kelly looked back down at her gorgeous mother, "I can't Stef, she's, my mother."

"But you kissed your mother, Kelly." Stef's words were soft, soothing.

"Oh, I know." Kelly was moaning as she said this. "But I can't eat her pussy. She's, my mother."

Stef's voice was soft, melodic, hypnotic, "You fucked your mother, Kelly. You fucked your mother with your big cock, and she loved it. Lick your mother, Kelly. Eat your mother's pussy Kelly."

"Oh, Stef your cock feels so good. Can we just fuck like this? It's so wrong, so wrong to be watching my mother masturbate naked in front of me Stef, but it's so hot. I'm so turned-on Stef."

Stef's voice continued, so soothing, so persuasive, "It's ok Kelly, your mommy loves you. Look at how beautiful she is, look at her natural naked body. Isn't your mommy beautiful Kelly?"

Kelly was in a state of bliss as she felt the twelve-inch shaft slowly drive deep into her pussy, then slowly pull back out to the head, back in and back out.

Kelly moaned, "Ohhhh Stef. Oh, Stef, mommy is beautiful. Mommy has a beautiful body. I love my mommy Stef."

Stef smiled, she had Kelly calling Ash mommy now, she knew Kelly was close to succumbing to the temptation of incestuous desire. Vanessa and Tina were watching, enthralled at how Stef was breaking down Kelly's resistance.

Susie was taking this all in, no longer influencing any thoughts, just observing Stef's slow seduction of a mother and daughter. Susie could feel Cassie's tongue slowly caressing her clit a world away.

Stef continued in a soft, soothing voice, cajoling Kelly, "Kelly, your mommy's pussy is so pretty, so pretty just like your mommy. Just give your mommy's pussy a little kiss Kelly."

"Just so wrong Stef. It's so wrong to be wanting to do this to mommy."

Kelly was experiencing orgasm after orgasm as Stef's cock thrust in and out of her. She was delirious and open to suggestion. Stef knew she was close.

"Mommy want's it too Kelly, mommy needs your love. Show mommy your love Kelly. Kiss mommy Kelly."

Kelly moaned again and said, "So wrong, so forbidden, so tempting."

Vanessa and Tina were holding their breath as they watched Kelly begin to give into this temptation. Kelly leant down and her face approached her mother's pussy, she began lightly kissing it. Ash's eyes were still closed, and she moved her hand away as she felt the light kisses on her pussy. Her arms moved up above her head, she stretched and moaned as her daughter kissed her pussy.

Stef smiled, "Good girl Kelly, good girl. Mommy loves your butterfly kisses. But mommy wants more."

Kelly moved back slightly, her ass writhing on the cock inside her, "So wrong Stef, this is so wrong."

Stef was still encouraging Kelly, "No Kelly, it's perfect. It's a perfect love between mother and daughter Kelly. But Kelly, mommy wants more, the deep tongue kisses you gave mommy in the car on her mouth, mommy wants those kisses now on her lips. Kiss mommy's lips Kelly. Let your tongue explore mommy's lips."

1...456789