Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Ch. 10

Story Info
Ella comes to say goodbye to her Master and Mistress.
3k words
4.33
4.5k
3

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Dear Reader.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. It is the tenth part of this Gary & Jane story, so if you haven't done so already please read the previous parts for continuity.

It is designed for an adult audience so if you are under 18 please leave this page now. This episode carries descriptions of Sadism and masochistic behaviour so if that will offend you please do not read the story. As always I look forward to your feedback in order to improve or just to be happy that someone likes what I wrote.

However, if you have commented on previous episides negatively and you obviously do not like what I am writing please look elsewhere as there are more than enough entrys to read. I write for my own enjoyment with the hope that one or two others may enjoy it as well and I do not profess to be Agatha Bloody Christie LOL

Best Wishes

The Colonel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 10

Gary stirred as he felt Jane wrap her arms around his waist. He gently kissed the top of her head that was still cradled in the crook of his arm where she had fallen asleep last night. He felt her hand start to rub his chest in a figure eight movement. The touch was light and slow. Gary hugged his wife tighter into his body and kissed her on top of her head again.

"I don't think I can manage it" he told her

"My manhood is completely drained after the last few days" he said with a short laugh

"I know how you feel darling. My pussy feels like it has been visited by an entire football team. Twice. So just relax"

Jane continued to trace figure eights on his hairy chest and Gary started to stroke her hair. The two of them just enjoying the contact with nothing overtly sexual. They stayed like this for a good 20 minutes with Gary gently stroking her hair and Jane somewhat absent mind idly playing with his chest hairs. They were just relishing the feel of each other's bodies. Bodies that they knew so well after their 10 years together. In some ways their cuddling was more sensuous then any sex act that they had performed over the past week.

Gary stretched his body which caused his back to come off the mattress and his hips arched upwards.

Taking this as a sign that more was required by her man, Jane let her hand slip down to where Gary`s penis was lying in its nest of silky brown pubic hair. Gary groaned as Jane took hold of him gently.

"I am not sure I can" began Gary before he felt himself start to grow steadily in his wife's busy and petite hands

Gary tried to move to gain access to Jane`s breasts but she held him back easily whilst continuing to stroke his dick in a slow up and down motion.

"Just relax and enjoy baby" she said

Gary obeyed his wife and let himself enjoy the feeling of her hand slowly pulling up and down as his cock got stiffer and stiffer.

Never changing her pace Jane continued to play with him until she felt his legs start to shake in what she knew was a precursor to his impending orgasm. At this point she increased the tempo ever so slightly whilst also tightening her grip to increase the friction.

Seconds later Gary ejaculated a small amount of creamy come that Jane smeared over his cock with languid hand movements.

"You were right" she giggled. "There wasn't much left in the tank!!!"

Gary tried to slip a hand down to her breast but Jane was quicker, springing from the bed and skipping into the bathroom. Gary heard the shower start and Jane started singing some shit Abba song that he knew she loved. He just lay there with his come covered, flaccid dick lying on his pubes. In all honesty he didn't think he had the energy to join her in the shower.

Jane returned wrapped in two towels. One around her body and one wrapped around her head, like a turban for her freshly washed hair. Gary stared at her and felt his heart ache with love for this beautiful and sensuous creature that was his wife. They had really pushed the boundaries of their combined sexuality on this holiday, but as far as he was concerned they had definitely come out the other side even stronger. He was amazed at how turned on she got him when he had seen her with Ella and this is something they would absolutely have to discuss in more detail on their return to London. He must say that it did not bother him at all that Jane liked women. If she had needs that he couldn't provide sexually then she should obviously get them from elsewhere. As long as he was included in the action, who was he to deny her was just an afterthought.

"Go get cleaned up and we can get breakfast. My libido needs energy" she smiled at him

Gary slowly rose from the bed and kissing Jane on the cheek he entered the bathroom, started the shower and stood still as the warm jets massaged his body.

Jane started to towel her hair dry as she heard the shower finish and the basin being filled in preparation for Gary to shave. She thought back over the last few days and the way she had acted with Ella. All those feelings that had been repressed for the last decade had come out like a volcano erupting. You cannot beat a hard cock she thought grinning to herself, but there was something about the softness of a woman's body that came very close. She had really enjoyed the trysts with Ella and she hoped she could explore this side of her sexuality more in the future, with Gary`s blessing, and she thought, hopefully with his participation.

Gary emerged from the bathroom looking fresh and smelling delightful as he had shaved and splashed generous amounts of after shave on his face. Jane walked towards him and kissed him deeply as their tongues urgently sought the others. She then deftly avoided his arms as he tried to grab her for more and went to the wardrobe to select her clothing for the day.

A short blue skirt in soft cotton and a red T-shirt were quickly donned and Gary could not help but notice the absence of under garments in this selection. He couldn't believe that his groin still managed a twitch as he registered this fact.

Ignoring for now the thoughts that were crashing in his head he slipped on a grey polo and a pair of khaki shorts. Slipping his feet into his beloved Timberland loafers he took his wife's hand and they left for breakfast.

They still had two days left of their holiday and as they were eating their toast and eggs in the restaurant Gary and Jane talked about what they should do now that Ella would not be part of the equation.

"We have been here for 5 days and apart from seeing a Mombasa shopping mall we haven't seen anything apart from our bedroom" Gary told Jane with a wicked glint in his eye.

"Would you have preferred something different?" she replied

"I am definitely not complaining but our holiday snaps will probably not be very interesting. In fact I haven't taken ANY photos"

"We can rectify that later" Jane said whilst looking at him with bedroom eyes

"You are insatiable" he said to her, laughing so loudly that they drew angry stares from the other diners.

They finished their breakfast and walking hand in hand they returned to the bungalow.

"I fancy just a lazy beach day" said Jane

Gary nodded in agreement as yesterday had been very tiring with all the travel and the wild sex play. Also, he had a slight hangover from all of the booze that he had drunk throughout the day.

Jane started to prepare a bag for the beach with towels and bottled water from the fridge.

"Don't forget your bikini bottoms" Gary reminded her at which she blushed deep red and started to look for them in the pile of discarded clothes and lingerie on the floor.

When she found them she waved them above her head...."Success". She slipped them on quickly while Gary popped into the bathroom for a quick pee.

They were finally ready when they were interrupted by a knock on the door. Gary glanced at Jane before opening the door.

Ella stood before the door with her eyes down and her hands clasped in front of her groin. She was wearing the green silk mini skirt and blouse combination that Gary had liked so much and, he noticed somewhat surprised, she was still wearing the collar that Jane had given her.

"Come in. We were just leaving for the beach" he said as he ushered Ella into the room and closed the door.

"We are so glad you came. Gary give Ella our contact details" Jane said to Gary

Gary delved into his wallet and produced one of the visiting cards they had had made when they moved into the house.

"Here. It has both our e-mail addresses and mobile numbers plus our address in London" he said giving Ella the small white card

"Thank you" she said whilst handing him a slip of paper where Gary saw that she had also written in her neat handwriting an e-mail address, mobile number and an address in Amsterdam

"I had to come and say goodbye after the way I left yesterday and I really wanted to swap our details as I would love to see you both again"

"There is something else" she said quietly before continuing after a brief pause. Her eyes were glued to the floor as she spoke.

"I am leaving in two hours but I wanted to come to you Master and Mistress and confess"

Gary and Jane looked each other quizzically before Jane spoke.

"Confess what Ella?"

"Yesterday I had six orgasms thanks to you Mistress, and you my Master, but I never asked for permission. I am so sorry and I deserve to be punished for my insolence"

Without saying another word she took the wooden chair from its place by the desk and placed it in the middle of the room. Flipping the short skirt up onto her lower back she assumed the position bent over the chair and gripping the arm rests.

Gary and Jane stared at each other and then at the delightful sight of Ella prostrating herself on the wooden chair that had seen so much action in the last few days.

Jane noticed that Ella was wearing silky green panties that matched her clothing and were another purchase from their La Perla shopping trip. When Jane remembered how much she had spent in the shop she felt her pussy start to moisten. When Gary finds out that I spent over a thousand pounds on lingerie for herself and Ella it would be her bent over the chair. At that thought she felt the flood gates open between her legs as she thought dirty thoughts about "confessing" to Gary that evening

Gary was not sure what to do. He knew that he would be more than happy to stripe Ella`s arse but was conflicted as he had already said that enough was enough.

Jane looked at Gary and saw his confusion and then she said to him in her stern Mistress voice.

"The girl obviously desires this and there is no doubt she deserves it so I suggest 6 stripes. One for each orgasm that she had without permission."

They both watched carefully as Ella gasped and then saw a large smile spread across her face.

That settled it for Gary as he felt his raging erection respond to the younger girls pleas and the mini skirt and blouse that she was wearing and that he found to be so erotic.

"Mistress please pass me the switch"

Gary could see Ella`s legs start to tremble as Jane passed him the switch that she had found on the floor buried under her clothes.

"Are you ready slave?"

"Yes Master"

The switch wooshed through the air and connected dead centre to the silky green panties.

A whimper from Ella before she said quietly "One"

Again the switch landed

"Two" a little bit louder from Ella

Gary stopped and removed his shorts as the intense erection he had was now being strangled by the material

"Three" came from Ella as his next blow landed

He raised his arm again and brought the switch hard onto Ella`s silk covered arse

"Four"

Twice more the homemade cane arced through the air to land on Ella`s rear end followed by

"Five" and then "Six" from Ella and then a whispered "Thank you Master"

Ella stood and turned to face Gary. Glancing down at his straining dick she slipped to her knees and had him in her mouth in seconds.

Gary stood and looked at Jane who was just sitting on the bed smiling as she watched her man's cock being devoured by the lovely young girl on her knees before him.

Ella sucked him hard and with a frenzy. She allowed his cock to slide into her mouth and then she pushed harder as it passed her tonsils and into her throat. She held him there for a good 10 seconds whilst breathing nosily through her nose. This action she repeated at least 15 times before she felt Gary ejaculate as spurt after spurt was emitted from the cock that was buried in her mouth and throat. Ella swallowed all of his deposit and then looking up at him with cow eyes she said "Thank you Master"

Crawling on all fours she approached Jane who was sitting on the bed watching this scene and was obviously seriously aroused, as Gary could see a flush of red rising from her breasts to her face.

Jane could not believe how hard the act of beating poor Ella had made Gary. The sight of his powerful erection and the deep throating blow job from Ella had made her wetter than the waves she could hear through the open window.

Ella crawled between Jane`s legs and lifted up her skirt. Gently she removed her bikini bottoms and nestled her face deep into Jane`s sopping wet gash. She tentatively pushed one finger into the mushy tunnel before following it with a second and then a third.

Jane lay back on the bed and savoured the delicious feeling of Ella pushing three digits into her wet pussy. This was followed by a gasp as Ella leaned forward and sucked hard on Jane`s clit that was standing up angry and hard.

Jane was luxuriating in the feeling of Ella`s fingers sliding in and out of her and the insistent sucking and small nips at her little man in the boat. She was also surprised as her orgasm rushed over her in minutes and she screamed loudly as she gushed her viscous liquid onto Ella`s face and filled her active mouth.

"That's a thank you for you both" said Ella

"I hope that in a couple of months I can come to London for a long weekend. I would love it if I can be your slave for the weekend and take care of you in all the ways that you can think of. Of course, if you are unsatisfied with my performance you can always punish me" Ella said whilst grinning at Gary with undisguised lust.

Jane had now recovered enough to speak

"Darling Ella, you will always be welcome in our house. Let us keep in touch and arrange a visit at the earliest opportunity once you get some free time from your new job"

"We would love it if you come to visit, as slave or friend, it matters not which one" added Gary

Ella jumped up like a young girl and kissed them both deeply on the mouth before kissing the visiting card that they had given her. She practically skipped out of the door waving as she went, to go to the airport.

The room felt empty after she had gone as Gary looked at his wife who had laid back down on the bed with her head resting on the white sheets. She still had her red bikini bottoms around her ankles and her legs were spread lewdly showing off her labia that was glistening with her last flow of juices. Gently he stroked his cock until he felt it hardening in his hand. He knelt between his wife's legs and fed his dick into the warm and cosy tunnel between her legs. Their love making was slow and intimate as Gary slid in and out of Jane`s pussy until she bucked up hard against him whilst in the throes of yet another orgasm. Gary then ejaculated a stream of come into her making her even more slippery than before. He pushed into her 3 or 4 times more before rocking back on his haunches and taking deep, deep breaths.

My God, Gary thought to himself. I have shot my load three times in less than an hour. Whatever is in this Kenyan air I have to bottle it and take it home?

They had another shower to cleanse themselves of the smell of sex that permeated both the room and their bodies.

Towelling off, they dressed quickly and left for the beach that was only a few meters away.

Spreading their towels out on the warm sand.

Smearing sun tan oil over each other's bodies Gary was not surprised to see that this action that normally excited him garnered no response from his exhausted penis.

Once suitably protected from the African sun they lay on their towels and both drifted off in to a satisfied sex induced slumber.

To be continued

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers