Gated Depravity

Story Info
What lurks under cover of civility?
41.9k words
3.04
19.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a consolidation, revision, and expansion of my Fools Utopia series, originally published on my OralHungry4U profile.

*****

The characters in this are adults and are fictional. They have never and will never exist in real life. No location is mentioned. Any resemblance to places, people or events is purely coincidental and the unsubstantiated opinion of the reader. By clicking on this profile or any link herein contained, the reader decides to accept all responsibility and liability for their own personal actions and statements

At no time can this material be transmitted or shared, as attached to the reader's descriptive interpretations. Copyright and Civil penalties apply.

All characters are at least 18 years of age. None of the characters are related by blood. Family relationship status is in name and label, only, Any resemblance to real people is unintentional and coincidental. You can be assured that the descriptions of places and events are not your town or events. You will find this introduction is a necessary evil in setting the stage for a culture that hides the full range of human character flaws under the thin veneer of civility. This introduction may seem tedious and boring. There is nothing remarkable about the characters. Even so, given enough pressure, all kinds of depravity pops out. The real excitement is in how rumors are squelched and scandals are nipped in the bud. Just think of this as getting to know your new friends and neighbors.

The setting could be any city, dependent on any rural area for necessities. It's a history that isn't broken and doesn't need fixing. I won't even give the places names. Anonymity complies with the disclaimer.

The Central Characters

Grant Exeter—Father and Husband, in a family of outwardly normal people. It is the secrets they hide from friends and family that make life interesting. He never had a soft life. Growing up on the family farm, he learned the hard lessons of surviving hard times and gained the vision that would build his success. He was never an athlete, just didn't have time for it. He was reasonably sociable and had friends who would become vital to his future. His huge break was in marrying his wife. That single event set the stage for a life that would grow by leaps and bounds. She showed him reality. That produced the framework for his vision. He was going to make the world forget that he was just a simple farm boy. He would build a new kind of farm, with nice, neat rows of revenue streams.

Naomi Exeter—By all appearances, Naomi was a dedicated wife, mother and social butterfly. Many would try to use her to gain influence with her husband. Her mother didn't raise a fool. Her natural ability, education, and experience in Advertising & Marketing, made her a master manipulator. Any business conflicts her husband ran into, she would fix them. Over the past 20 years, her rise to leadership roles in social groups and civic organizations made her an influential force. Grant and Naomi are a good team. Grant is always in charge, but Naomi is the woman who knows what's going on.

Preston Exeter—Son to Grant and Naomi. The best that can be said for him is that he's a good boy, 95% of the time. It's the other 5% that keeps his parents in damage control mode. He always finds himself in the roles of Ringleader and Instigator. No one can stay mad at him. His erratic behavior rubs his father's work ethic the wrong way. He does have enough sense to stay out of legal trouble. His father made it clear when he turned 18. He knew that he would clean up his own mess and pay the damages, himself.

Andrea Exeter—Daughter to Grant and Naomi, Sister to Preston. 22 years old and a bit resentful after years of being the dutiful big sister to 19-year-old Preston. She couldn't stay mad at him, but she kept a litany of his screw-ups and pranks in the bank. He seemed to be doing better since the consequences of adulthood became a weapon in her arsenal. She wasn't his mother and didn't feel any need to be lenient in her punishments. At times, Preston feared her more than their mother. It isn't all bad. The family dynamic has surprises you aren't ready for. There will be cameos from characters in the Exeter family social and business circles. Let the games begin. Story chapters will be published regularly. Reader comments and input will be very welcome and seriously considered. I'm not the most perverted sex toy in the underwear drawer,

The week was shaping up to be memorable. Life is good, Grant Exeter thought, as he laid half awake, watching his wife's naked ass walk around in the bedroom. His groin stirred as he dwelled on thoughts of the things she did to him with her full figured torso and strong thighs. Her responsive body and sexual intensity always amazed him, and their close-knit circle of friends.

Holidays were always a big time in their private universe of business and social relationships. With most of their kids grown, off to college and involved in their own careers, it meant a lot less sneaking around or keeping the kids off to summer camp or day trip activities.

Grant thought on the path his life had taken with a grateful mood. It hadn't always been easy. His father and grandfather weren't always on board with his vision. It took vision for a business model. They were old school dirt farmers. His father's idea of marketing was finding buyers for the crops and a trucking company to haul them. That was why they always ended up singing in church about the promised land and climbing the rough side of the mountain to get there. Grant remembered that it took his ability to devise a plan and follow through with getting things done, to convince them. It was a lesson he learned in a summer internship, while studying for his MBA degree. He was fortunate to have a mentor who taught him the nuts and bolts of the business world. He had a business sense that isn't taught in school. Over lunch one day, he gave Grant a piece of advice that would stick for years. He waxed impassioned with his sincerity. He said:

"Advertising and Marketing isn't always suits and ties, making slick presentations with catchy slogans. Every so often, it comes down to doing the dirty work of selling butt plugs to assholes. The trick is in persuading them to bend over and like it."

Grant had been very successful in fitting big sales into tight places. He had developed a reputation for making a lot of money for many people.

Enough daydreaming. The sounds of morning activity signalled the start of party prep day. Grant thought, with great anticipation, that this would be Preston's first appearance at one of the big parties. He had missed the Labor Day party by a few days. That was just the breaks of his birthday. The good thing was that it left plenty of time to clue him in on the real activities of the big people's party. The activities of the past few months made sure that Preston was ready.

Naomi threw on a light pastel Blue robe and bent down to kiss her husband good morning.

" What were you thinking about, just now? ", she asked.

He smiled with what he knew he was going to say. "I was thinking about how good life is and how good you take my cum."

" That's because I love how good you give it to me." she said, with a wink. "I have to go get the kids moving. I'm sure they're already moving, but they need to get out of bed and get ready.

Naomi pulled the back of her robe up as she walked out of the bedroom. Grant laughed and threw her panties after her.

Naomi heard sounds as she approached the kid's open bedroom door. It sounded like they were getting close, and she didn't want to miss it. Naomi admired the arousing sight before her. Naomi could almost taste her son's cock as she watched them 69. Andrea whimpered around her brother's cock as he worked his finger into her asshole. They were oblivious to their mother's presence as the urgency took them over the edge. Naomi watched with admiration as her daughter's full hips squirmed with the spasms of her pleasure. Preston frantically pawed his sister's back as he fucked her mouth. They lay there gasping and regaining their senses.

" Hi, Mom! Did you want some, too? We should have waited for you but, you know. . . . . "

Naomi smirked. "Of course I know! It reminded me of the good old days when I was fucking both your father and grandfather, every day. Now it's time to get up and get ready. We have a lot of work to do. "

Fortunately, setting up for these big holiday parties was a snap. Over the years, their business network grew to include quite a number of wholesale suppliers and caterers. It's like leaving the driving to your friends.

Andrea and Preston enjoyed their showers together. Over the months of Preston's awakening, they became more than brother and sister. They talked about how excited they were for this weekend. Movie nights at home had changed a lot since last September. Highlight films from past holiday parties had provided plenty of inspiration for the next party.

Andrea teased her brother.

" From what I've been hearing, I hope there's enough of you to go around."

Preston didn't flinch. He might not be the biggest stick in the woodpile at 6", but he could stay hard forever. He wasn't worried. Not only that, but he answered," Don't you worry about that. There's plenty of me".

Andrea raised an eyebrow and gave him some news.

"Yolanda Jones told me that she can't wait to get her hands on you." That slowed Preston's roll. Yolanda and her husband were longtime family friends. It turned out to be a considerable addition to the business network to have a crane and rigging contractor in the fold. Back in the day, Yolanda had been their babysitter. It wasn't until they saw one of the party videos that they knew what Yolanda could do with her big body. Preston's cock voted for the idea.

Andrea brought him back to reality". Put that away and get dressed. We have work to do. "

The Roman Gardens on the Exeter estate was the perfect setting for private parties. The landscaping provided security and privacy. The walks and hedges were laid out to avoid prying eyes. Yet, discreet people with the respect for individual space could remain anonymous and undetected, if watching was their personal kink.

The holiday parties were always fairly informal. Once the guests were pretty well settled in, clothing was optional. Naomi had learned through years of experience that she didn't want to be doing a lot of running back and forth. No sense in making a celebration into another job, she mused. Over the past two decades, the logistics were very well refined. The guests lacked for nothing, without having to be waited on. No details were overlooked and provisions were plentiful. Every need was supplied, from food and beverages, to sex toys. The activities of one of Naomi's social groups had a back room activity that the public never would have suspected. The ladies ran one of the fastest growing online sex shops in the world. All the media ever saw was fund-raising drives for charities. The ladies hidden talents also produced ingenious implements of pleasure, which were well represented at the holiday parties.

Back in the Roman Gardens, Andrea and her friends were getting refreshed from their drive home from college. As the conversations moved from the who, what and where, to more intimate conversations, the tension began turning toward closer and more personal interests.

Party day came together with practiced efficiency. Having their own summer camp/private resort solved many problems. The secluded and secured site allowed everyone to relax and get comfortable in the outdoors. They never had to worry about prying eyes.

As the afternoon drifted into evening, guests were streaming in. Preston was busy stocking the coolers with a variety of beverages. That was his big assignment as one of the new guys. He was so busy that he didn't notice that he had company.

Imagine his surprise to turn around and almost bump head on into Yolanda Jones.

" Oops! Sorry 'bout that, Yolanda! I didn't know you were there. "

" That's alright, Preston. I been waiting all year to bump into you. I was really disappointed that I didn't get a taste of you last year."

Preston liked that. "I've been thinking about that, myself". He sucked in a deep breath as he watched her open her blouse. Her big brown acorn- sized nipples begged to be sucked. .

Yolanda smiled at the hunger in his eyes.

" Well, c'mon then. We would rather not be the last to be caught nekkid in the bushes !"

Yolanda led Preston through the zigzag in the privacy hedge by the hand. She turned and pinned Preston to the hedge. He reflexively reached around her to catch his balance, his palms on her hard nipples. Yolanda giggled.

"Easy now, Baby. We'll get there." Preston wasn't so sure.

" You don't know how I get when I get a peek up your dress".

Yolanda playfully slapped his arm.

" You nasty boy! I don't wear panties all the time. If I had known, I would have wet myself."

Preston laughed. "You don't know how many times I wanted to wet you, myself."

When they got through the hedge, they saw four big air mattresses, covered with beach towels. Preston knew from the home videos that this was the standard party setup.

Preston pulled Yolanda to him as he slipped her blouse back off her shoulders. His hands followed down her back, sliding inside the back of her light, baggy shorts. He was half surprised that she was bare-assed under the shorts. He drew her in for a deep kiss, as he pawed her big, brown ass. Her nipples dug into his ribs. They broke for air. Preston's hands came up under her heavy knockers as she undid his belt buckle.

" You got me started now. You gonna do a lot more to my ass than grab it."

Yolanda was off to a good start. As Preston's pants came down, she sank to her knees, taking his cock in her mouth, to the hilt. She made short, tugging motions with her mouth.

" You're gonna make me cum in your mouth !" Preston hissed, his heart pounding in his throat.

"That's good, Baby. I want to drink from your nuts, the first time."

Preston leaned her back, turning to straddle her face. Yolanda laid back, raising her ass, as Preston pulled her shorts off. She whimpered around his stiff cock as he buried his nose in her sopping pussy. Preston took deep, aroused breaths as the smell of her big, womanly cunt filled his head. Yolanda lifted him a bit to catch her breath and moan her approval of the invasion between her legs. She let go as Preston fucked back into her mouth and his tongue found her clit. The little knob grew to the size of the end of his thumb. Yolanda sucked furiously, her hands rubbing his naked ass. She controlled his movements, intent on giving him a good mouth fuck. She felt herself climbing the mountain. Yolanda wrapped her legs around him, pinning his face between her thighs, trapping his head with her ankles. Preston rocked in short twitches, trying to rub one out in her mouth. Yolanda's legs flew open as waves of joy radiated through her belly, up to her nipples. Preston grunted the force of his cum, as Yolanda gushed her deep juices in his face. They collapsed as Yolanda nursed on his leaking cock. Preston rolled off to the side, He took deep, ragged breaths. As he came back down to earth, Yolanda stirred. Yolanda rolled to sit up. She turned to snuggle on Preston's chest, throwing a fat thigh over his legs. She nuzzled his neck until he responded. He turned to kiss her. Yolanda opened her lips, the taste of his cum still in her mouth, and sucked on his tongue.

Anne Hitchcock and her husband Jonathan walked along the cart path, enjoying the late Spring weather. Dressed more for the beach than a golf course, they would have looked out of place if not for this private party. Anne in a bikini top and a wrap around her wide hips presented a striking sight. She didn't have the magazine cover beach body. Her big tits strained against the bikini top. Her round belly, big hips and thighs were naked under the wrap. It was quite a departure from her day job. Tightly restrained in bra and girdle, no one would have thought that Anne would ever have a dirty thought in her life. Jonathan wore a T-shirt and baggy swim trunks. The motion of his gait gave hints of his thick, half erect cock. As they strode along, the cart path curved along a shoulder-high hedge. They heard faint noises of exertion. The cadence in the breathing was unmistakable.

" Someone is having a good time", Anne smirked. Jonarhan came up behind her, running his hands down the sides of her tits, inside the cups of her bikini, to tug on her engorged nipples. Anne ground her ass on his rising dick.

" Let's have a look. "

They made their way through the hedge path. When they turned the corner, the sounds were louder and more urgent. They just had to get a peek.

As they looked around the hedge, they saw a young man, straddling an obviously much older Black woman, in a 69. They watched as Yolanda's big, pawing hands roamed over Preston's ass and back. As her right hand strayed, her index finger finding his young asshole. She teased and rubbed, much to Preston's surprise. He exhaled in a big gush into Yolanda's fat pussy gash. That set her off. She bucked and grabbed his ass, soaking his face with her cum. Preston went over the edge. His muscles strained and rippled as he flattened his balls on Yolanda's nose. His nuts clenched as he pumped semen down Yolanda's throat.

As they watched, Anne's hand was inside her wrap, two fingers buried deep in her pussy, furiously frigging herself. When Preston rolled off Yolanda, they waited and watched. Modesty scattered to the four winds, Anne's tits hung down under her pulled up bikini top. Jonathan had tossed his T-shirt. He had dropped his swim trunks and stepped out of them. They waited for the cuddling and kissing, before stepping out in the open.

" Good afternoon, Yolanda, "Jonathan's deep voice intoned. "Always a pleasure to see you."

Yolanda rolled and looked back toward the hedge.

" Why, Jonathan Hitchcock! Were you two perverts spying on us? "

Anne laughed out loud.

"Yolanda, were you taking advantage of young Mr. Preston, here"?

" Can't take advantage of a grown-ass man. You saw he knows how to take what he wants. Looks like he's about ready for some of your sugar."

Preston was fixated on Anne's big hangers. He believed that his stare hardened her long reddish-brown nipples.

Anne's steamy crotch was leaking.

"My sugar is sweet and ready, Preston. Come and take it."

Preston rolled to his knees and stood up. His six-foot frame surprised Anne.

" My, how you've grown. It seems like only yesterday, you were bouncing up the steps of the library. "

Preston was amused. "I'm a lot more than a bookworm, now, Ms. Anne. I've been putting my studies to work".

Anne had kept up with the town grapevine. She knew that Preston was on the fast track to big things.

" Come here and give thirsty Annie something good."

Anne was in gear now. She lived for these parties. She could get out of her hidebound clothes and public life and feed her cravings.

Preston stepped up and fed his cock to her. He shuddered as her hungry mouth tugged and sucked on him.

Yolanda was warmed up. She had been drooling over Jonathan's thick root.

" Well, Mr. Jonathan. I suppose you come back for more of this fine Black ass. I been keepin' it warm for you. "

Jonathan didn't need a second invitation.

" I know you get your fine ass warmed regularly, Yolanda. First, I need some of that good pussy."

Jonathan sank to his knees and Yolanda opened up to meet his mouth. His tongue probed and plowed her primed gash. She sure didn't need much foreplay. She planted her feet on the ground, grabbed his head in both hands, and fucked his mouth. Yolanda knew that he could handle it rough. He came right back at her. They rocked like rutting animals. Yolanda felt the urge building in her belly. Their hot, rolling lust quickened. With a sharp cry, her floodgates opened. Spray flew past Jonathan's ears as Yolanda's legs flopped open, helplessly. Jonathan raised and aimed his needy cock at her reddened hole. He ran his dickhead up and down her gash, torturing her thumb sized clit with his knob. Yolanda gasped as her lips gave way to his force. Jonathan moved in deep, even strokes. He thrust all the way in and held it there. Yolanda accepted his invader as a lover. She rhythmically rolled her hips, milking him. She needed it rough now. It was like a clock ticking in her head. The alarm just went off. She hooked her legs behind his, dragging him into her hungry sex. Jonathan rose and began driving in and out of Yolanda's drooling hole. The sound of slapping bellies picked up pace. It seemed like the whole world smelled like pussy.